Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 5
Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7

Nalja · Married on 10/29/2010

Avery is wonderful! The value for the services provided was phenominal! The ice luge- incredible. I was so pleased with everything and for your time and effort. Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2010
  • Scott & Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 01/25/2018

Great food, service, and professionalism! Thank you Alycia she rocks :)

Sent on 03/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2017

The staff at cocktails are amazing and were able to adjust my contract when my budget had to change. The staff on the day of were amazing. My guests couldn't stop raving over how good the bar staff was and the server's were constantly checking in with me to make sure I was getting something to eat. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from food to staff.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

One of the most important things on a wedding day are food and beverages. Being an out of state bride it was nerve racking to see the final results on the day of my event but from the first moment I started working with cocktails catering I felt a bit more at ease. Though I was not able to do the taste testing in person they welcomed my family and guided them through the tasting process to make sure that I would be happy with the food selection. I highly recommend cocktails catering to anyone that wants high quality food items with a variety of different options. I also used their bartending services and everyone had nothing but positive things to say the bartender I really wish I could remember his name but he was great and made sure that everything was perfect .

Sent on 01/28/2017

Christy · Married on 11/13/2014

Our wedding was at paradise cove and cocktails was very familiar with them and they were very helpful. The food was great! We were very happy with choosing them. The only negative thing I can say is that they were supposed to light the candles on the tables that we had. We went over that m ultiple times, it was very clear that the caterer would light any and all candles. And unfortunately they did not, and when someone asked them about it they tried to say that they weren't supposed to. They did of course end up lighting them, but some people were lighting their own, and that was kind of unfortunate that they had to do that. Oh and one of my bridesmaids told me that upon leaving she asked for some cake to go, and she said one of the girls from the caterer was very rude to her about asking for some cake to go. But those were the only negative things I could say. So all in all, still very pleased with them.

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • trulyirish29

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2014

Cocktails was amazing! The staff was on point the whole evening and the bartenders were the bees knees. The only reason I had to deduct some was because some how chicken fingers for the kid were forgotten about, but no one went hungry. Cocktails is amazing and I would totally book with them in the future!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jeaneen · Married on 06/19/2014

My wedding day was June 19th 2014 and I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. They helped from beginning to end. When there was a problem in the planning process they fixed it immediately, they were always kind and professional. The owner was a big help with my 30 day out meeting. He went completely out of his way to make sure my day would be great. Then on my wedding day Adelaide was so attentive to me and my now husband. I ordered fans for our outdoor wedding and when she saw me fanning myself she instantly brought an electric fan to blow directly on me. I asked her if she could hand us two cups of ice once we got on our boat to sail away and she was right there with our ice. (I actually forgot that I made that request but she didn't). I would use them again anytime. Thank you cocktail catering

Sent on 06/23/2014

Autumn · Married on 03/28/2014

Working with Cocktails catering was such a great experience.
    First of all, the food was FANTASTIC! My guests said it was the BEST wedding food they have ever tasted.... and some of them had been to Ritz weddings :)
    Second, the bride and groom were taken care of. I have heard a lot of friends say they were starved on their wedding day... but Cocktails made sure that didn't happen.
    Lastly, I can't help but mention was a great guy Avery is... he runs a fine business. One day we came by to drop off our wine and 5 bottle crashed to the ground and broke. I was almost in tears.
    Avery replaced them for free and made our day. Thank you again for that!

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • F

Fabiola Bonilla · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Cocktails Catering Personal Experience

I just started wedding planning
    I met Cocktails Catering during a Wedding Expo. In there they were so helpful and knowledgeable. We tasted a few items and were delicious.
    When I called a month later I spoke to Britanny. She is very nice and efficient.
    I look forward to keep working with them all the way until wedding day. They answer the phone fast and email with reasonable timing. There is nothing more I dislike about a company than them not answering the phone and taking forever to email back a response. Being a hospitality student at UCF (2nd hospitality college in the nation) I do know about the industry and expectations that have to be met. Cocktails Catering definitely delivers them at a VERY reasonable price. Definitely will recommend to others.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Aviance

Aviance Bassett · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Busy Mom Hosting a Sweet 16

As a Mom of two it can be very overwhelming. So I love the idea of not having to cook and haul my own food to the venue. Cocktails Catering’s Brittany Wojno has provided me a great plan for accomplishing this. Planning my daughter’s Sweet 16 has been very easy.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine e Calimer · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful presentation

My fiance & I had a consultant with Brittany for our wedding reception this coming September. She was very professional, courteous and patient as I had a lot of questions. She also had hors d'oeuvres prepared for us to sample. This was quite a surprise because we had yet to sample during any other meetings.
    Her presentation of Cocktails Catering was the deciding factor for us!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Angela · Married on 11/05/2016

Great food and service! Highly recommend, staff was awesome on our wedding day and throughout entire planning process!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Alycia was our catering manager and she was wonderful! The food and presentation was lovely. The only complaint that I received from some guests was that the chicken was dry. They are pretty decently priced and a good value.

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • W

Whittney · Married on 05/15/2015

The team at Cocktails Catering went above and beyond in their efforts to assist me on my big day! Even though I am a wedding planner, it was tough planning a wedding from a far. They were quick to get me quotes, send me images, and for all follow up via call or email. Understanding that people have off days, even when my point of contact wasn't available their was always someone there who could assist me and knew the details of my wedding. I was quite specific in the look that I wanted to capture and they we're able to do just that with my bow tie napkins and a unique chair tie. They were flexible the day of the wedding as well as the potential rain caused them to be bumped out of the original room they were to set up food. Alycia was amazing in accommodating my requests, even changing my wedding menu less than 1 month before the wedding as it was my first time tasting the food after relatives attended the first tasting. Outside of the service the food was wonderful! Great job to everyone! Thanks Alycia!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Cocktails catering did our wedding last weekend in Winter Park and we were thrilled with nearly everything! We requested a full vegan menu and not only did they deliver, but they made it astoundingly delicious, so much so that even the meat-eating guests raved about the food! The head staff member who oversaw our event was wonderfully thoughtful and responsive to our needs. When I arrived at the venue the tables were not set up how I wanted or envisioned and he quickly made sure that things were moved around before our guests arrived. The linens were beautiful and matched our color scheme and the servers/bussers did an excellent job of making sure everything moved smoothly. The head staff member even made sure that our bridal party was able to partake in the cocktail hour appetizers and brought some out to us as we did our photos after the ceremony! My only complaint about the service is that some of my guests indicated the bartenders were inconsistent in the quality of the cocktails they mixed and served. Some were too strong, others too light without the proper balance of ingredients. Other than that, we were extremely satisfied and the planners we worked with to organized our event made the process simple and painless! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Best vendor we had! CC was also absolutely amazing on the day of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2014

I really liked this vendor. The only complaint I have is that mid contract, the event coordinator changed without notifying me. At first experience, I thought the new person was rude compared to the last but got over that quickly because she was probably having a bad day. After that she was a joy and was much nicer. I felt happy to have them as my vendor. The tasting I had was great but I found the quality of food to not be what it was when I had the tasting. Our pictures ran late so we were late to the reception. Therefore I put the overcooked chicken to the main food being left on the burners too long because we were late. Overall, the experience was pleasant and I'd recommend them.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Tosin · Married on 04/28/2012

Cocktail Catering exceeded our expectations. Avery is the best! He was very attentive to my spouse and i and very detail oriented. The bartenders, great. Servers, excellent. Table setup and post-party breakdown, outstanding. Coconut shrimp, delicious. Red Stripe chicken, scrumptious. Every other thing was great with the exception of the pasta (when you serve pasta to Italians you are bound to find a few critics).Over all we are happy we decided to go with Cocktail catering, they made our special day even more special.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2018

We chose Cocktails Catering after having poor tasting experiences with 2 other caterers. We were only served appetizers at our initial meeting with Cocktails, but we trusted the great reviews and signed that day. As a couple with Monday-Friday work schedules, we appreciated that Cocktails was open on Saturdays for us to complete our tasting, linen appointments and so on. They were responsive to emails and phone calls. There are many people working in their offices and our Event Manager left the company, so there was some confusion on who our point of contact was at times, so I just emailed every point of contact I had with them and someone got back to me. Whenever we changed a menu item or linen color, we got an updated, detailed run down of our big day to see the changes noted. Our food was great. Guests commented on our ham and chicken marsala choices. The only part of the day that got a little muddled was the cake cutting and service. The servers did not know the cake flavors as we went over those in detail on the contract and guests did not get to pick their flavor. Cake was just set down in front of them. I spoke to the manager after the wedding and it was made right with me. Thank you for the great food and follow up customer service!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Pamela · Married on 03/24/2018

They set a beautiful rehearsal dinner for us at our clubhouse. They employees were happy and ready to work! They served a delicious meal with joy. All were pleased with the dinner and yummy desserts!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • User7381946 · 1+ year ago

3.5

Our cocktail hour food was served cold not sure if it was the venue or this company other then that great food everybody loved it !

Sent on 12/15/2017

Robin · Married on 10/03/2015

3.5

Cocktails Catering did amazing. I dealt with a lot of people throughout my planning process and they all were knowledge and helpful. The tasting was amazing and the food was just as good the day of the wedding. Most weddings the food is not like the tasting but ours was just as great! They packaged up the leftovers and we got to snack on them the next day and they were still just as good! We also got bar services through them and the bartenders were wonderful and quick! The only issue we had was that they ran out of Vodka and Captain Rum around 10ish which was our only disappointment as they were the two biggest drinks. We requested appetizers and drinks for the wedding party for those taking pictures outside and they delivered! They kept coming out to make sure we were taken care of which was a huge plus. The staff was very "stealth mode" as I will call it. You would not even know they were there. They were all professional and did a fantastic job. We both could not be happier as the catering was my biggest worry.

Sent on 10/14/2015

3.5

Such good food, great prices! Had a few issues regarding contract, all my guests loved the food. I am a little disappointed that I had a ton of cake left over and they threw it away I wish we had the option to box it up ourselves and take it.

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • Olga

Olga · Married on 04/24/2014

Best price Best Food and Best service

Sent on 05/04/2014

talia · Married on 09/20/2013

Great group. One-stop shop for food, dj, photo,tables,cake...you name it. Very good company that cares about their customers. I was very impressed with their performance on my wedding day. Oh and the food was amazing! All my guests loved it!

Sent on 11/14/2013