Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 5
Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7

Sara · Married on 06/19/2015

I hired Cocktails to do my destination wedding in Orlando and it was perfect! They were very helpful and detail oriented. It was so easy to work with them. We were sold after the tasting and the showroom, where we could pick all of our linens and table settings. The food was fantastic and the presentation beautiful! My wedding was stress free and the staff was very friendly and fun! Thank you Cocktails!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Amy · Married on 05/29/2015

Amazing food!! Their attention to detail and flexibility made our special day amazing! During our meeting, the coordinators were very thurough, ensuring that we did not miss any details. The company also does a tasting of your food selections, which was great! I loved this service and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Cocktails Catering provided fantastic food for our wedding day. Steak kabobs, pork tenderloin, coconut shrimp, and more, all of which tasted incredible. They had an incredible amount of choices for food, wine, and beer. The same goes for table linens, plates, glasses, and silverware. During our food tasting, we were able to check out their warehouse and see all the choices so we could pick the perfect combinations. On the day of our wedding, Cocktails Catering brought us food and drinks, so we could just enjoy our meal together at our sweetheart table. Between the prices, choices, and overall service, we highly recommend Cocktails Catering!
    -Sandra and Matt

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/18/2015

From the tasting, to the food, to the service, Cocktails was amazing! Our guests went on and on about how wonderful the appetizers and food was! Down to the napkin folds, they did an amazing job! Every time we turned around, they were there!

In addition, the most amazing woman helped me with an issue with my dress in the bathroom when no one else was around! Clearly this is not part of their services, but that did not stop her! They were beyond professional and we will use them again and highly recommend to any one we know needed catering! Thank you so much for filling our guests with such wonderful food and service! You, guys, rock!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Michelle! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our services on your wedding night , and that our staff was helpful to you too. We hope you will keep us in mind for any future event you might have. It was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé!

Andressa · Married on 04/12/2015

I highly recommend Cocktails Catering for any event. The staff was extremely friendly and the services provided to all of our guests were top notch. They set up everything on-time, fast, and efficiently. Between the prices, choices, and overall service we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. They deserve every bit of the 5 stars. Thank you for making my wedding day special!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Narefa · Married on 03/21/2015

Cocktails Catering was a God sent. My husband and I had a buffet provided by our family. After all the cooking we needed servers and waiters to handle the food. Cocktails Catering provided this and more. They were like magic ninjas! All of the food appeared and disappeared like magic. The tables were cleared timely. The staff was incredibly professional and friendly to my family and guests. I would recommend their services over and over again. They took all the pressure off from my family in ensuring the guests were taken care of and happy.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We take great pride in knowing our staff was everything you hoped they would be! We hope to work with you again in the future
  • Kimberly & Brian

Kimberly & Brian · Married on 03/07/2015

My experience with Cocktails has been a great one with a couple little hiccups that were easily ironed out. When we first met with the owner for our consultation, he was very honest and generous. We told them our budget and they made it work :)
    A couple weeks before the wedding I needed (...wanted) a sweetheart table (half a circle table) without spending the price to buy one and Cocktails Catering simply had one to rent for $12!!!! Awesome!!!! The food was delicious! The staff was very attentive and helped the night carry out smoothly all the way to clean up! Thank you Cocktails your awesome. ♡

Sent on 03/22/2015

Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! The Cocktails Catering team was thrilled to apart of yours and Brian's special day. We wish you a life time of wedded bliss. :)

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

I am so happy we found Cocktails Catering! They did our chairs, linens, food, open bar & coffee bar.
    Everything from them was excellent. Many of the guests commented how delicious the food was and how awesome the bartender was. They did everything in their power to accommodate our event and needs (and help us save money!). If we were getting married again, we would definitely book them.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Torrie · Married on 02/05/2015

Fantastic customer service and great food! We hosted our reception at a home we recanted and hired Cocktail Catering for dinner. We were able to meet before the event to taste our menu and ended up booking them for decorations as well. It was 100% worth having them do all the set up and clean up. The staff was very professional and it never felt like they were lingering waiting for us to finish up. If we ever need catering again I wouldn't hesitate to book them again. Thank you for the great experience .

Sent on 02/15/2015

Alexis · Married on 01/25/2015

Cocktails Catering went above and beyond my expectations. Many of my guests said that our food was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Alicia was SO helpful and was there whenever I needed her. Our bartender Adam was phenomenal and all of our guests really enjoyed him. I am so glad I chose Cocktails Catering, they really helped our special day go as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Marilyn · Married on 11/29/2014

Best Prices in town for weddings and great service.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jason · Married on 11/22/2014

You know... I'm a be honest. We were a little nervous with this vendor cause of some bad reviews here on wedding wire. We had already booked them so there was no going back. Alycia on our last meeting made us feel more confident with the way she was taking notes on everything we wanted. Come wedding day, The bartenders and servers were awesome. Food was really good too! Me and my wife during the middle of the wedding were saying to each other, those bad reviews are all misleading, which is such a shame cause this catering company is awesome! I would definitely get them again and recommend them. You can't beat the price. We didn't go wrong with cocktails catering, I'm glad we picked you guys for our wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/04/2014

Amazing catering service!! They were able to work with us when it came to prices. They gave plenty of options and customizable packages! On our wedding day all the staff members were very professional. The food was amazing and all my guests complimented on how everything was elegant and delicious!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Thank you for your review Vanessa. We loved working with you , and hope to do so again in the future!
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 08/09/2014

Yummy! Our food was incredible. From tastings, to meetings, to contract signing. Every time we met or talked they were nothing short of professional yet casual with us. Everyone raved about our food and the bartender! They even boxed up all kinds of left overs for us, including our desserts that WE provided! They did an incredible job top to bottom. I could not have asked for a more perfect catering company!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Cary · Married on 07/04/2014

We are in complete awe at how wonderful our wedding turned out to be. We are still getting calls about it being the best wedding anyone has attended. I am an event planner myself, so I had very high expectations for the execution of our wedding. From day one I knew what I wanted, and Cocktails Catering made it happen. There was a little hiccup with communication when there was a staff change, however it was handled professionally with us (the customer) in mind. The food was incredible. INCREDIBLE. Better than our tasting. I still think about it, and my mouth starts to water. All our guests ranted and raved about the food. Service was exceptional! The servers were on top of my husband and I, making sure we had everything we needed. The bartender was even vigilant about making sure our glasses were full of champagne. The set up of the bar was chic and clean. The manager was extremely helpful. polite and attentive. They made sure to have us in mind at all times. Even during pictures. There was a server there to make sure we ate something. Thank goodness cause we were starved! I can't say thank you to Avery and Cocktails Catering enough!! It was picture perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your special day. We hope to work with you again in the future

Cristina · Married on 06/29/2014

Avery and the entire staff were great to work with and the food is fantastic. My favorite was the mashed potato martini bar.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Thank you Cristina for your positive review! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Mimi · Married on 06/24/2014

I am so happy I chose Cocktails Catering for my event. I knew from the day of the tasting that I would be hiring them. The food was great! The staff was professional and helped the guest throughout the reception. They were super friendly and everything was greatly organized!
    Thank you so much for a lovely evening and great food!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Thank you for choosing Cocktails Catering for you special day, and for your great review!

Nicole · Married on 03/15/2014

Food & service was great! Received several compliments from my guests on the food. I was very impressed with how helpful they were with venue set-up. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Jaime · Married on 02/16/2014

We hired Cocktails for our wedding caterer and bartender and could not have been more impressed! The quality of service during the planning stages was amazing, and they even allowed us to make as many appointments as needed to go through the details of our wedding! On the day of our wedding they were quick to set up our venue and absolute professionals throughout. Their bartenders and servers were incredibly attentive and constantly asked us if we needed anything as we floated around throughout the night! We received so many compliments on the service and how good the food was. We chose to have a buffet style wedding and were amazed at how much food there was! They were never shy to give our guests more!

Sent on 03/08/2014

adalaine · Married on 02/01/2014

I recently had my wedding on February 1, 2014 at Paradise Cove in Lake Buena Vista. About 13 months prior I called different caterers on the preferred caterer list and I like the pricing and selection with Cocktails Catering the most. That was the best decision. From the start, Barry, was so helpful and accommodating in choosing the menu that my husband and I wanted. We were able to go to their business and try foods and also to see what the table would look like with the linens and plates.

A week before the wedding we knew it was going to be rainy but warm. Avery from there called me and discussed his concerns and we came up with a plan A and a plan B. He was very kind and very helpful as well. Even the day of, he was there to make sure everything went well and smooth. Adelaide the day of event manager was so nice and made sure we were taken care of.

Our guests loved the food and wanted seconds (which they did). The guests also said the servers were very accommodating and friendly.

We had: chicken canapés, bacon wrapped meatballs, coconut shrimp for apps; for dinner: mahi-mahi, chicken bruschetta pasta, filet w/ chimichurri. Every food was delicious.

The bartenders were also good with the mixed drinks and being able to handle 166 guests.

Every person I encountered were so attentive and friendly. I definitely recommend them and I will probably use them in 5 yrs when we renew our vows.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Jane and Bill · Married on 11/30/2013

The bartenders we had were absolutely amazing! Friendly and definitely service and customer oriented!!
    Thank you for being there!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Jeff · Married on 10/24/2013

Cocktails did a tremendous job of taking care of all the guests as well as ourselves with food and beverages. They were amazing to work with and the food they made for us was out of this world! Guests kept coming up to my wife and I and commenting on how great the appetizers and main course was. Our wedding was out of this world and all the vendors came together to make our night the most memorable night ever! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Melanie · Married on 10/19/2013

I chose Cocktails because right off the bat I felt comfortable with them. They were super nice and were really easy to work with. Up to the day we made our last payment, they were willing to make adjustments to our menu. Everything went smoothly the day of our wedding, which was really important to me because it was my first time working with a caterer. The food was amazing and our specialty drinks were exactly what we wanted. If I had to use a caterer for any kind of event again, I would definitely work with them again and I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know for their event as well.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Alicia · Married on 10/13/2013

Cocktails catering recently catered our wedding and did a fantastic job! Our guests were raving about the appetizers, the bruchetta bar, and especially the dinner buffet! The food was perfect! And they set up our reception tables perfectly, I was blown away. The service staff also did a great job keeping up with the guests tables. Thank you Cocktails catering for making our wedding day SO perfect!

Alicia & Pete

Sent on 10/27/2013

Cocktails Catering was the best caterer. We looked into a lot of them in Orlando and they were the most responsive and the food was delicious. At our tasting, we asked for some modifications and they executed flawlessly. The food at our wedding was so amazing that everyone complimented us on our choice. The staff was accommodating to everyone's needs without questions. The bar tenders were without a doubt the friendliest I've ever encountered. They decorated the venue EXACTLY what we had envisioned and then some. All I have to say is that, if you want the perfect wedding, like I had, definitely go with Cocktails.

Sent on 09/11/2013