Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7
  • Y

Yahrah · Married on 03/12/2017

Cocktails Catering was very prompt from the moment I reached out to them a year and a half before my wedding. There were multiple changes to the menu and guest count but my salesperson Rebecca was very cooperative. The tasting was delicious and I even had a partial 2nd tasting when I didn't care for one of the items. All my guests at the wedding raved about how good the food was. And how smoothly dinner service went and all the tables got served quickly. Cocktails did a great job!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Stephannie · Married on 03/09/2017

Amazing amazing amazing!! The stagf was always available for me during the whole event and checking on me to make sure i was doing good. my coordinator was extremely happy with them and their team work! The food got sooo many compliments it was unbelievable. The bartender was fantastic i told him at the beginning the drink i was sticking to and no matter who would get the drink for me at the bar mu drink was always the same!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Leslie · Married on 02/24/2017

Great food, excellent staff, very flexible, reasonable prices. Beautiful presentation and the bartender did his job well! ??

Sent on 02/26/2017

ashley · Married on 02/10/2017

We had the best experience with Cocktails catering! My parents, groom, and I were impressed from our initial consultation with the tasting and great value of the options! Alycia was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and answered my million questions very quickly. We especially loved that the cocktail hour servers made it a point to find the bridal party and make sure we all had appetizers as well! We also loved that they were able to make my dream of a champagne tower a reality, it was amazing! The food was wonderful and all of the guests loved it!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Danissa · Married on 01/15/2017

Cocktails catering exceeded our expectations. From the moment we walked in to our initial consultation with Alycia we knew we had to book them. Alycia was super responsive, gave us lots of recos and really helped us pick the perfect menu/price point for our wedding. The day we walked in for our tasting we were blown away by how flavorful and delicious the food was. EVERYONE at our wedding said the food was DELICIOUS and some said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. We had so much fun picking table linens and table settings, they have a huge showroom with lots of options to choose from. Alycia gave us nice ideas and understood our style/vision. Our reception looked incredible, exactly how we had pictured it. The service was great the day of the wedding, everyone working for them was so attentive and helpful and had a great attitude. The bartender was amazing too, everybody loved him. We def. recommend them! Thanks so much

Sent on 01/23/2017

I booked this caterer because it was the best price for what we wanted. My groom and I decided to change our minds on a sit down dinner primarily because we wanted our guests to be able to chat while walking to the different buffet stations and also able to choose what they wanted to eat and how much of it.

Sent on 04/09/2016

I saw Cocktails Catering at a bridal show I went to in August, and got to try some of their food: amazing! I made an appointment and had my consultation with Alycia, who is awesome! She's been really great at answering all my questions, addressing my concerns, and being accommodating with everything. The food we tried at our consultation was great, and they have such an amazing selection of food and items like linens and chairs to make your reception space look great. I'm really looking forward to working with them.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

I found cocktails through a bridal show and couldn't be happier! Their food was absolutely delicious and our guests loved the food! They also were very accommodating to our wedding day which had some bumps in the road to where they could bring extra tables. I would use them again and highly recommend using them!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kierstin · Married on 08/20/2016

Cocktails Catering is THE BEST! From the moment you walk into their showroom for a consultation, they are accommodating and provide amazing service. Our guests were blown away by the food! What we appreciated the most was a coordinator from the company that was with our bridal party throughout the entire reception. That was something we were not expecting but greatly appreciated. She did a great job at keeping the reception moving along and making sure we were taken care of.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Cocktails catering catered to our intimate wedding on May 19, 2016 at the Winter park farmers market. We booked their bar service as well as chairs, linen, and dinnerware rentals. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome, prior to the ceremony it was pouring outside and they were extremely helpful when we had to bring the ceremony inside. Sasha Moore was a pleasure to work with and she made the whole process so much easier for me as we were doing all the planning ourselves. She answered each question promptly and adjusted to all the changes we made. Overall phenomenal service, thanks.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Cocktails Catering has been amazing in planning our vegan wedding in Orlando. Not only do they frequent Paradise Cove, but they came up with incredible ideas for our menu at a very affordable price. We had a tasting and they threw in some extra ideas for us... we ended up switching one of our appetizers for the Chef's creation! Fried ravioli.. vegan? YUM!!

We are SO excited for our wedding and they were a major part in making our day special!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Haley · Married on 04/09/2016

We are very happy we chose Cocktails to cater our wedding! We hired cocktails for cocktail hour appetizers, bar service for the cocktail hour and reception, and a sit-down dinner for 215 people and everything was great! They provided wonderful service and great food at an excellent value. Definitely the best mixture of quality and value I found after extensive research. They were very responsive and helpful in the planning process and provided excellent service, great presentation and delicious food! We would definitely recommend Cocktails Catering to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Cocktails did an amazing job with our wedding. From the initial consultation to the taste tasting to the day of the wedding! The food is DELICIOUS and the service excellent. We had a rather large wedding of 180+ people so we were a little concerned that we wouldn't have a chance to eat the food that we picked out for our special day. Cocktails dedicated a server just for us and brought us our plates of food so that we did not have to wait to go through the buffet line! Our guests LOVED the pasta action station which was also a nice way to accommodate any dietary restrictions of our guests!! We would highly recommend cocktails and will certainly use them again for family and work catering events!!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Chrysten · Married on 02/04/2016

My husband & I recently got married at Paradise Cove and we cannot say enough good things about this venue and staff! From the Spanish moss hanging from the trees to the tiki-bar market lights and beach atmosphere, this venue had everything we were looking for and more. Nicole Arlotta from Nicole Squared Events helped coordinate our big day down to the very last detail. Kristy Alonzo’s team of hair/makeup artist helped make me and my special ladies look and feel beautiful from head to toe. There was not a dry eye after Lon Tosi from Sensational Ceremonies officiated our ceremony along the gorgeous lakefront and our guest LOVED my husband’s boat entrance! The reception area & cypress trees were beautifully lit with soft up lighting from Soundwave Entertainment, and their DJs Les & Vinny kept the party going all night long with the club mixing vibes. The food from Cocktails Catering was beyond delicious and multiple guests said “it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding.” We were very happy with our decision to have Mike Briggs provide his professional & artistic photography. Our images turned out beautiful. Lee Forest and his team absolutely out did themselves with my bouquet & floral arrangements…they were breath taking!! Schyler Osborne from Perfect Sky Productions graciously provided videography services, and we must say, he truly is a master at capturing the special moments and excitement of our wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for a better team of vendors to make the wedding of our dreams come true!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Amy · Married on 01/30/2016

I don't even know where to start. Cocktails catering was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish. Alycia went above and beyond to help in any way she could. Her suggestions and new ideas were solid gold and we loved meeting with her time after time. It genuinely felt like we were her sole priority which was so appreciated!

The food and service was incredible. Our guests are still raving about our menu! Beyond amazing (highly recommend the citrus pulled pork, Caribbean style Mahi Mahi, and vegetarian empanadas)!

The bar package was great! We were able to provide our own liquor, they provided the majority of the mixers and the bar tenders. So easy!

Lastly, their pricing is unbelievably affordable! For the quality of food and service we got we were expecting the final bill to be much higher and were floored with the final pricing. Absolutely doable on practically any budget.

Thank you so much Alycia and Mary for making everything so perfect for us!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Cocktails Catering provided us with the best experience in planning our wedding! Alycia was our coordinator and she was super easy to work with and very knowledgeable! I made some last minutes changes to the wedding (adding guests and adding a wedding coordination package) and Cocktails Catering responded to all of our last minute needs! All of the staff that attended our wedding and helped our guest were fantastic. I recommend this company whole-heartedly. They were wonderful!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Christina · Married on 12/03/2015

This company was recomended to us by our venue as one of the more affordable catering companies. Not only were they in our budget but the food was amazing. When we went for our taste testing there was so much food we had to bring it home. Alycia was amazing to work with and she really made it easy like to were talking to one of your friends but still professional. She trully cares about what she does. The setup at the reception was beautiful and our guests kept raving all night about how good the food was. We even had left overs which was so exciting to take back to the hotel for our stay. They took great care of our cake when it arrived as well. Absolutely amazing experience!

Sent on 12/17/2015

The prices are great and the food was amazing all my guest loved the food. And the staff was friendly.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Erick · Married on 11/03/2015

The food was great as well as the service staff!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Alexandra · Married on 11/02/2015

Great food! They offer a variety of different things.

Sent on 11/05/2015

steve · Married on 11/01/2015

We received outstanding service and food for our Anniversary party. Would highly recommend the catering to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2015

We are so happy we chose Cocktails Catering for our wedding. Alycia was excellent in helping us stay organized and choosing a menu. The staff the day of the wedding was wonderful! The manager on site was attentive in making sure my husband and I had everything we needed! Every guest could not stop raving how delicious the food was, we were definitely extremely happy! We will absolutely refer Cocktails Catering to anyone we know!

Amanda and Derek

Sent on 11/15/2015

Viki · Married on 09/05/2015

Cocktails Catering did my daughter's wedding reception buffet on Sept. 5, 2015 at the Winter Park Civic Center. They did an outstanding job and provided excellent service! We were very pleased with the professionalism they displayed. The actual food at the reception was better than what we were served at our tasting. They worked with us over the several months we spent in planning and were very professional at all times. Very reasonably priced for the quality and excellent service we received. We also rented Chaivari Chairs and a Sweetheart Table from them. They have many other items for rental that make easy one-stop shopping. We had to make some last minute adjustments due to rain, and Cocktails Catering worked with us flawlessly through these changes. We highly recommend them for your wedding or any affair for which you need catering.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Charlene was great in helping answer all our questions, and suggestions for the menu we choose, especially since we we planning a destination wedding from Australia. The cook did a fabulous job at the tasting presentation and the day of the wedding, the reception went without a hitch. Our attendant / server (my apologies for forgetting his name) was phenomenal in attending everyone's needs, especially ours.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Cocktails Catering was a fantastic choice for our wedding day. They did an excellent job with our table linens, the service provided to all of our guests, and the food! We added the mashed potato/sweet potato martini bar and our guests were raving about it for days after the wedding! All of the staff did an excellent job making my husband and I feel extra special throughout the whole night. They continuously checked in to get us drinks or anything else that we needed. I especially LOVED the coconut shrimp for cocktail hour and a woman from Cocktails made sure that I had plenty between taking pictures and meeting with my bridal party!

We were unbelievably pleased with every aspect and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 07/24/2015