Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 5
Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7

Alexa · Getting married on 11/10/2019

So excited for our wedding!

My fiancé and I have been planning our out of state wedding in Orlando and have chosen Cocktails Catering’s Buffet Style Package, as well as their centerpieces. We’ve enjoyed working with Brittany and have had nothing short of a wonderful experience so far. Brittany has been a huge help and is quick with email replies. Pricing is also incredibly reasonable which is a great plus! We know our wedding’s food will be something everyone will remember!

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Their food was amazing

They catered my wedding at Paradise Cove and it was amazing. It was buffet style but they made sure to keep it well organized and the food was delicious! Everyone loved it!

• Sam · Married on 12/09/2018

They catered my wedding and they’re amazing!

Amanda and the team at Cocktails Catering are amazing! They listened and executed our vision flawlessly! Highly recommend!

• Tati

Tati Villa · Married on 11/17/2018

WOW! is all that sums this up

We dealt with Alycia... words cannot express how grateful we are to have met her and have her guidance, expertise and professionalism! The food at our wedding was DELICIOUS!! (currently drooling)! thank you sooooo much for all the amazing food, great staff and quality service!

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

We used Cocktails Catering and had a great experience with them. I met them at a Wedding Expo and then did my consultation with one of their consultants. There were a few things that we ran in to throughout the process but in the end the food was great, the service they provided was excellent, and the staff was very helpful. I will say also that the bartender that was assigned to our event was AMAZING! He made sure that at no time did I need a drink and that all my guests were taken care of. I was scared at first because I had read some less than favorable reviews but I am really glad that I did not let those deter me from booking with them. I would 100% use them again for another event.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Reception Catering

Cocktails catering was amazing with which to work. No one could stop talking about how good the steak was, and they were great with helping us work around dietary restrictions

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Cocktails Catering 8

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Jamie,
    We were thrilled to be apart of your special day. Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to work with you and your family again in the future!

Christopher · Married on 09/22/2018

I just want to say Cocktails Catering is flipping awesome, from our first interaction with them till this day, our experience with them has been truly amazing. They are super kind, professional & they are amazing at what they do. I love all the services they offer, not just food but other services as well, like décor. They are truly amazing, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!! You will not be disappointed

Adam · Married on 09/07/2018

These guys are the absolute best. The food is amazing and it was so easy to work with them! The price was great and I would recomend Cocktails to anyone and everyone who will listen!

Seth · Married on 08/30/2018

Cocktails catered our wedding this past Thursday, August 30, 2018. I must say, from our first meeting to the event itself, they have all been beyond fantastic and professional for the whole time. Alycia Burke, our contact, was wonderful the whole process, responded quickly to e-mails, and consistently contacted us with updates. This vendor is flexible and works with you to meet your needs (they allowed us to pick up our linens early so we could set up our reception). The food they provide is divine, and our guests could not stop raving about it. The staff on hand for our wedding were polite and efficient with load in and load out, and kept the evening running smoothly. They also continually checked on my husband and I throughout the evening to make sure we were satisfied and had food. I never want to hire another catering service again. Cocktails is the best!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Cocktails Catering 9
    Cocktails Catering 10
    Cocktails Catering 11

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Seth!
    We appreciate all the love! It was truly an honor to be apart of yours and Craig's big day! Everything was perfect.

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

I had the pleasure to talk to Brittany and she was very helpful and patient!! I hire Cocktails Catering for my wedding and they did an amazing job, the process was very easy and fun! We had the opportunity to taste a lot of appetizers and they were so good we had such a hard time choosing Lol. The service was perfect and so was the food.

Thank you Cocktails Catering we will recomend your service!!!

• Akenaton Pierre & Loodline Saint-Cyr

Akenaton Pierre and Loodline Saint-Cyr · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing catering service. I recommend!

Enibokun · Married on 07/21/2018

Guest raved the food was great!

Cocktails catering met all of our expectations when it came to the food. And the great part about is that they were very affordable and traveled from Orlando to serve at our wedding in Lakeland. They even were able to provide servers for our Nigerian food caterer which made everything blend so seamlessly. We couldn't be more pleased. Also we my current husband and I lively I in Fort Lauderdale they allowed multiple tastings to ensure we were satisfied with the quality of the food.

Natasha · Married on 06/19/2018

Great experience with Alycia & the Cocktails crew! They did a wonderful job in bringing our vision to life. Highly recommend!

Paola · Married on 04/08/2018

I’m very pleased with cocktails catering! Very good service and prices. The food in the tasting was delicious and the staff are very professional.

Patricia · Married on 04/07/2018

Great company to work with. Every phone call or meeting was handled with professionalism and patience. Food was fantastic. They arrived on site and handled everything. Very attentive to us on the day of wedding making sure we had what we wanted.

John · Married on 02/12/2018

My wife and I are extremely pleased with the catering service Cocktails Catering has provided so far. Rebecca and her team are only just a phone call away and are very prompt and professional. We love the pricing and selection they have to offer. From food, to bar service, linens and cutlery, they have been kind and accommodating in every aspect. We have a couple guests in our wedding party with gluten and vegan dietary restrictions and their culinary team went above and beyond to impress us with their options.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2018

Amazing food! A-mazing-food!! After trying their food we stopped looking for another caterer for our wedding. The service the staff brings is top notch. Don't let the prices scare you. They are super flexible and can build a custom menu based on your budget. Be sure to try out the mushrooms for an app!!

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Cocktails Catering was incredible. The service was excellent and professional, the food quality was exquisite and the organization was on point. I would use this vendor again for an event in a heartbeat!

Cocktails Catering 12

Adeel · Married on 12/23/2017

We hired cocktails catering for our Christmas party which was 2 days after our wedding! We had 45 people. They literally brought the party to the house, and I' m serious. Transformed our lower level into a 5 star restaurant! They showed up on Christmas day, brought in all the tables, table cloths, chairs, table settings, all of our amazing buffet food, butler passed appetizers, a full bar with bartender, setup and fully cleaned the house!

It's hard for people to work on Christmas day away from their families! And even so, they did a perfect job!

Stellar service and delicious food!

5/5!

Cocktails Catering 13
    Cocktails Catering 14
    Cocktails Catering 15
    Cocktails Catering 16
    Cocktails Catering 17
    Cocktails Catering 18

Kyla · Married on 12/09/2017

Cocktails Catering had excellent food and great prices for renting decor that was outside of the package we chose. They kept us informed with what all we needed to do and when we needed to do it. I would definitely recommend them!!!!

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

They were fantastic from beginning to end! We had a few of our plans change, but Cocktails Catering didn't miss a beat! We are happy with the customer service while planning, the service on the night of our wedding was top notch, and the food was delicious!! Thank you Cocktails and Staff for an amazing experience!! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2017

We had a great experience with cocktails catering for our wedding day. They went above and beyond to make sure every single person at our wedding was taken care of (especially us) and we received so many compliments from our guests above the quality of service. We decided on a buffet style meal for about 155 guests (everyone RAVED about the food), as well as full bar service. From our initial meeting at Cocktails Catering to our final tasting, the staff was extremely helpful and the food did not taste like your average wedding food. It was SO much better. Cocktails Catering has so many fun add-ons to consider to truly make the whole experience unique to every couple. The linen choices were incredible and the staff really takes their time to make sure our final choices are exactly what we envision for our big day. From the welcome sangria station, to the cocktail hour, to the table settings, to the abundant buffet, to the cake cutting services, to the bar services, to the staff taking the time to move chairs from the ceremony to the reception, we would absolutely recommend Cocktails Catering over and over again! Oh, and we got to enjoy leftovers for days, which was obviously a huge bonus! Thank you for taking such great care of our guests and ourselves and for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Janitza · Married on 09/08/2017

Where do I begin. I got married 9/8/2017 days before Hurricane Irma. Well first I will tell you about the quality of food. Just like all of you searching for catering, I am sure you are terrified of picking someone with so called "Wedding food" quality food. I will tell you now this catering service is not just average. All of our guest raved about how good the food was. It wasn't just "wedding food" it was "I want seconds". Not only did we do catering we did the entire package which included decor, bar, coordinator services, and servers. Everything seriously was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Alycia was amazing and I can not thank her enough for everything she did. The decor was perfect, the bartenders were amazing and def prepared for my crowd and the servers were fast and out of the way. My day was amazing and I am so excited everything went well since the Hurricane was slowly approaching.

• Jamie and Rudy East

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2017

Cocktails Catering did a wonderful job! From the time we started talking, until the last moments of our event - they delivered! Our guests loved the food, and our bartenders were fantastic!