Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7

Millie Diaz · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Awesome group

Super responsive !!!! easy to plan with

Alexa · Getting married on 11/10/2019

So excited for our wedding!

My fiancé and I have been planning our out of state wedding in Orlando and have chosen Cocktails Catering’s Buffet Style Package, as well as their centerpieces. We’ve enjoyed working with Brittany and have had nothing short of a wonderful experience so far. Brittany has been a huge help and is quick with email replies. Pricing is also incredibly reasonable which is a great plus! We know our wedding’s food will be something everyone will remember!

• Maryelrivera

Maryel · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Had the amazing pleasure of working with Louis at the Marina Banquet Hall in Saint Cloud for the very first time and as a fellow vendor I can began to commend him and ALL of the staff for their professionalism, etiquette and service. One if the Best service that I have seen in years and we work with a lot of vendors. Keep up the good work. The bartenders were professional, the wait staff, was perfection and Louis was an amazing host and the food...AMAZING!!!. A++ 5 Stars. Highly recommend.

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Best part of planning was having this group on my side!

I’ve been working with Brittany and she’s been a doll! Super patient and helpful. My fiancé and I are going in for a menu preview this week and are so excited to try all the goodies!! Highly recommended for any sort of event! Xo

Brandi Marshall · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent!

Cocktails Catering were wonderful to work with! We enjoyed everything we tasted and they took their time to speak with us about each of the packages they offer so there was no confusion about the pricing. They were also very patient while we were deciding on linens and place settings and let us come in more than once until we were happy with our choices!

• Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 01/18/2019

Fantastic food and service

Some of the best food we've ever had. Truly remarkable and professional and delicious. Stunning presentation. Very responsive.

• Elena

Elena · Married on 01/12/2019

Delicious food!

Cocktails was a joy to work with. We asked for several special food items which they quickly made possible. The stations menu is by far the way to go. We had so many options to choose from and our guests loved it. The food was flavorful and plentiful. The staff was also very attentive. Great for any size wedding as there was no minimum guest count (other companies had 60-75 mins).

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Their food was amazing

They catered my wedding at Paradise Cove and it was amazing. It was buffet style but they made sure to keep it well organized and the food was delicious! Everyone loved it!

• Sam · Married on 12/09/2018

They catered my wedding and they’re amazing!

Amanda and the team at Cocktails Catering are amazing! They listened and executed our vision flawlessly! Highly recommend!

• Tati

Tati Villa · Married on 11/17/2018

WOW! is all that sums this up

We dealt with Alycia... words cannot express how grateful we are to have met her and have her guidance, expertise and professionalism! The food at our wedding was DELICIOUS!! (currently drooling)! thank you sooooo much for all the amazing food, great staff and quality service!

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

We used Cocktails Catering and had a great experience with them. I met them at a Wedding Expo and then did my consultation with one of their consultants. There were a few things that we ran in to throughout the process but in the end the food was great, the service they provided was excellent, and the staff was very helpful. I will say also that the bartender that was assigned to our event was AMAZING! He made sure that at no time did I need a drink and that all my guests were taken care of. I was scared at first because I had read some less than favorable reviews but I am really glad that I did not let those deter me from booking with them. I would 100% use them again for another event.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Reception Catering

Cocktails catering was amazing with which to work. No one could stop talking about how good the steak was, and they were great with helping us work around dietary restrictions

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Cocktails Catering 8

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Jamie,
    We were thrilled to be apart of your special day. Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to work with you and your family again in the future!

Christopher · Married on 09/22/2018

I just want to say Cocktails Catering is flipping awesome, from our first interaction with them till this day, our experience with them has been truly amazing. They are super kind, professional & they are amazing at what they do. I love all the services they offer, not just food but other services as well, like décor. They are truly amazing, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!! You will not be disappointed

Adam · Married on 09/07/2018

These guys are the absolute best. The food is amazing and it was so easy to work with them! The price was great and I would recomend Cocktails to anyone and everyone who will listen!

Seth · Married on 08/30/2018

Cocktails catered our wedding this past Thursday, August 30, 2018. I must say, from our first meeting to the event itself, they have all been beyond fantastic and professional for the whole time. Alycia Burke, our contact, was wonderful the whole process, responded quickly to e-mails, and consistently contacted us with updates. This vendor is flexible and works with you to meet your needs (they allowed us to pick up our linens early so we could set up our reception). The food they provide is divine, and our guests could not stop raving about it. The staff on hand for our wedding were polite and efficient with load in and load out, and kept the evening running smoothly. They also continually checked on my husband and I throughout the evening to make sure we were satisfied and had food. I never want to hire another catering service again. Cocktails is the best!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Cocktails Catering 9
    Cocktails Catering 10
    Cocktails Catering 11

Cocktails Catering's reply:

Seth!
    We appreciate all the love! It was truly an honor to be apart of yours and Craig's big day! Everything was perfect.

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

I had the pleasure to talk to Brittany and she was very helpful and patient!! I hire Cocktails Catering for my wedding and they did an amazing job, the process was very easy and fun! We had the opportunity to taste a lot of appetizers and they were so good we had such a hard time choosing Lol. The service was perfect and so was the food.

Thank you Cocktails Catering we will recomend your service!!!

• Akenaton Pierre & Loodline Saint-Cyr

Akenaton Pierre and Loodline Saint-Cyr · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing catering service. I recommend!

Enibokun · Married on 07/21/2018

Guest raved the food was great!

Cocktails catering met all of our expectations when it came to the food. And the great part about is that they were very affordable and traveled from Orlando to serve at our wedding in Lakeland. They even were able to provide servers for our Nigerian food caterer which made everything blend so seamlessly. We couldn't be more pleased. Also we my current husband and I lively I in Fort Lauderdale they allowed multiple tastings to ensure we were satisfied with the quality of the food.

Natasha · Married on 06/19/2018

Great experience with Alycia & the Cocktails crew! They did a wonderful job in bringing our vision to life. Highly recommend!

Paola · Married on 04/08/2018

I’m very pleased with cocktails catering! Very good service and prices. The food in the tasting was delicious and the staff are very professional.

Patricia · Married on 04/07/2018

Great company to work with. Every phone call or meeting was handled with professionalism and patience. Food was fantastic. They arrived on site and handled everything. Very attentive to us on the day of wedding making sure we had what we wanted.

John · Married on 02/12/2018

My wife and I are extremely pleased with the catering service Cocktails Catering has provided so far. Rebecca and her team are only just a phone call away and are very prompt and professional. We love the pricing and selection they have to offer. From food, to bar service, linens and cutlery, they have been kind and accommodating in every aspect. We have a couple guests in our wedding party with gluten and vegan dietary restrictions and their culinary team went above and beyond to impress us with their options.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2018

Amazing food! A-mazing-food!! After trying their food we stopped looking for another caterer for our wedding. The service the staff brings is top notch. Don't let the prices scare you. They are super flexible and can build a custom menu based on your budget. Be sure to try out the mushrooms for an app!!

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Cocktails Catering was incredible. The service was excellent and professional, the food quality was exquisite and the organization was on point. I would use this vendor again for an event in a heartbeat!

Cocktails Catering 12