Cocktails Catering Reviews

Cocktails Catering 6
Cocktails Catering 7
  • Fabiola

Fabiola Bonilla · Getting married on 11/07/2020

My experience so far with Cocktails and catering

I just started wedding planning I met Cocktails Catering during a Wedding Expo. In there they were so helpful and knowledgeable. We tasted a few items and were delicious. When I called a month later I spoke to Britanny. She is very nice and efficient. I look forward to keep working with them all the way until wedding day. They answer the phone fast and email with reasonable timing. There is nothing more I dislike about a company than them not answering the phone and taking forever to email back a response. Being a hospitality student at UCF (2nd hospitality college in the nation) I do know about the industry and expectations that have to be met. Cocktails Catering definitely delivers them at a VERY reasonable price. Definitely will recommend to others

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle Floyd · Getting married on 10/14/2020

Great Customer Service

We have had nothing but good experiences with Coctails Catering. We first experienced their food at the Florida Wedding Expo and it was delicious! We then found out that they were one of our venue's preferred vendors and they had a great deal with them. They were fast and deligent in responding to my emails and calls. Very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Quality Food & Affordable!

We came in for a tasting and our rep was not only informative but amazing, all the food tasted really good and their decor options really takes the stress off more than just catering. I admit to being very hard to please and they surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Erin cooper · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Contracted for my wedding

Cocktails Catering has been wonderful to work with so far! We contracted them for our wedding next year and we can’t wait to work with them! They have been beyond flexible and responsive to our many questions and changes along the way thus far. 😊

Sent on 09/26/2019

Nicole Dibelardino · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Simply amazing

Cocktails Catering is amazing! They are so kind, helpful and make the wedding planning experience great and hassle free. I have made many changes and asked a bunch of questions since my original proposal and they are nothing but helpful. They also respond to emails in a very timely manner.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Shelby L · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Book them!

After being referred to Cocktails by one of my bridesmaids, I was so glad to see them on the list of approved catering companies at our venue. We have been working with Brittany, and she has helped to make the planning process go smoothly, from designing our reception tables to promptly responding to all of our questions and emails. The food is so good that we have joked about going there for dinner during the week, and we are very excited for our guests to enjoy a delicious meal at our wedding. They are also very accommodating to the dietary needs of our guests (vegetarian, vegan, lactose-intolerant, multiple allergies, etc.) Book them! You won’t regret it. :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

Millie Diaz · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Awesome group

Super responsive !!!! easy to plan with

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 11/10/2019

So excited for our wedding!

My fiancé and I have been planning our out of state wedding in Orlando and have chosen Cocktails Catering’s Buffet Style Package, as well as their centerpieces. We’ve enjoyed working with Brittany and have had nothing short of a wonderful experience so far. Brittany has been a huge help and is quick with email replies. Pricing is also incredibly reasonable which is a great plus! We know our wedding’s food will be something everyone will remember!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Michelle Meehan

Michelle Meehan · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Food & Excellent Service: Easy Hire

Cocktails Catering was highly recommended by Jasmine at Paradise Cove and our wedding planner Bonny from P.S. I Love You Productions. Brittany quickly responds to the countless emails we have sent her. She has made the planning process fun & simple. At our tasting we brought my parents to help finalize the reception decor, bar service and the menu. Most importantly we loved the food and can't wait for our wedding! Hiring Cocktails Catering was an easy choice!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Bass · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and really nice!

Loved this team! They were very accommodating and went with all our changes with no problems

Sent on 07/25/2019

Valeria · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing food

Everyone here was so professional and food was great. They listened to my recommendation about their caramelized onion rice and for my wedding it was super delicious and a hit. At the wedding all the employees made sure we and our guests were satisfied and happy. I would totally recommend them to everyone :) we also rented some decor with them that were super great

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Maryelrivera

Maryel · Married on 08/03/2019

Had the amazing pleasure of working with Louis at the Marina Banquet Hall in Saint Cloud for the very first time and as a fellow vendor I can began to commend him and ALL of the staff for their professionalism, etiquette and service. One if the Best service that I have seen in years and we work with a lot of vendors. Keep up the good work. The bartenders were professional, the wait staff, was perfection and Louis was an amazing host and the food...AMAZING!!!. A++ 5 Stars. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2016
  • Raven

Raven Sanders · Married on 08/03/2019

Delicious Food and Friendly Bartenders!

The food was absolutely amazing, and the pretzel machine was an absolute hit among our guests. We were incredibly impressed by our bartenders - they were very friendly and seemed to go out of their way to make everyone happy. A positive experience all around!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2019

Best part of planning was having this group on my side!

I’ve been working with Brittany and she’s been a doll! Super patient and helpful. My fiancé and I are going in for a menu preview this week and are so excited to try all the goodies!! Highly recommended for any sort of event! Xo

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/16/2019

Great food and value!

Cocktails Catering provided amazing food and service at our May 16th wedding at Paradise Cove! We worked with Alycia and she was great about communicating and coordinating all the little details.

We had our menu tasting back in January and we all loved everything we got to try so it was hard to select a menu! They worked with us on our vision and incorporating changes along the way. I even visited a second time to take a look at the linens and table setup again and Alycia was super accommodating and answered all of my questions.

The food on our wedding day as absolutely DELICIOUS!! We had a buffet and it ran very smoothly. All the guests were raving about the skirt steak, potatoes au gratin, and Brussels sprouts!

The staff did a great job serving our food and cake. We also hired bar services from them and the experience was wonderful! The bartender made great drinks and made our signature drinks perfectly! Our guest kept saying that the old fashioned drinks were wonderful!

I would definitely recommend Cocktails Catering and would use them for future events!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Cocktails Catering 8
  • Bonny

Bonny Bailey-Finck · Married on 05/03/2019

Vendor Love because of Sheer Professionalism

I reached out to Cocktaila after working with them on several Social Events and they helped introduce me to their Wedding Market. Decor and special touches, are their specialty and their Team of Banquet Captains and Team are top notch! They are always a pleasure for any Coordinator, and a breath of fresh air in the world of culinary. I look forward to working with them anytime and....hopefully even more in the Future!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Decor Package/Bartenders

I want to thank Brittany at cocktails & catering for being so professional and responsive every step of the way. I did the decor package for my wedding and they took care of everything! I also want to give a shoutout to our amazing bartender Alex that was nothing but kind and engaging with us and the guests. Thank you! Will continue to recommend.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura Allocati · Married on 04/01/2019

Excellent choice!

The food tastes great, they added special touches to the decorating to flow with our Beauty and the Beast theme like folding the red napkins into roses! Their pricing is very reasonable, there was more than enough food and their staff was very nice to all our guests. Brittany was excellent in her timely communication and helping us made decisions to create our vision.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Cocktails Catering 9

Jessica Davis · Married on 03/29/2019

Would Recommend Again and Again

Cocktails catering truly delivered for my wedding. I rented linen napkins, dishes, glassware, and chaffing dishes, and hired two servers and a bartender. My experience was seamless from start to finish. I worked primarily with Amanda but had the pleasure of working with a few other staff members as well. Everyone was courteous, super responsive, and professional. The servers/bartender we hired performed their jobs perfectly and all three took time to give our dog some attention (and water!). I would recommend Cocktails again and again.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Marc Gunton · Married on 03/28/2019

Amazing food, drink & staff!

The biggest thank you to all of Cocktail Catering that played a part in our Wedding Day! You were all fantastic from start to finish and a pleasure to have there. Everyone was fun and professional throughout. The food and drink was hard enough to choose before the Wedding with your fantastic menus and wow it was delicious! All of our guests commented on how brilliant the food and drink was so thank you for everything we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Brandi Marshall · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent!

Cocktails Catering were wonderful to work with! We enjoyed everything we tasted and they took their time to speak with us about each of the packages they offer so there was no confusion about the pricing. They were also very patient while we were deciding on linens and place settings and let us come in more than once until we were happy with our choices!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Henry · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Catering Company!

My overall experience with Cocktails was absolutely wonderful! I worked with Alycia and she was phenomenal. She was knowledgeable, helpful and very communicative. Cocktails was great to work with as a whole since they offer food, tables, chairs, plating, linens and just about anything else you could need. If they don't offer it, they will help you find it! My guests had only good things to say about the food, drinks and staff.
    My only complaint was that I did not get a chance to eat any appetizers, which isn't the end of the world, but if it's something you want to make sure happens, I would request it beforehand. Even with this, I still HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 01/18/2019

Fantastic food and service

Some of the best food we've ever had. Truly remarkable and professional and delicious. Stunning presentation. Very responsive.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 01/12/2019

Delicious food!

Cocktails was a joy to work with. We asked for several special food items which they quickly made possible. The stations menu is by far the way to go. We had so many options to choose from and our guests loved it. The food was flavorful and plentiful. The staff was also very attentive. Great for any size wedding as there was no minimum guest count (other companies had 60-75 mins).

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2018

Their food was amazing

They catered my wedding at Paradise Cove and it was amazing. It was buffet style but they made sure to keep it well organized and the food was delicious! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 12/17/2018