Cochran's Catering & Cakes Reviews

4 Reviews for Cochran's Catering & Cakes

1 User photo

Cochran's Catering & Cakes 1

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Beth with Cochran's Catering was very accommodating and creative when it came to blending together different styles to create what I was looking for in a wedding cake. I cannot wait until my wedding day with our unique cake & 3 flavors of cupcakes!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Cochran's Catering was a great value and had great food! They were incredibly professional and so helpful. I planned my wedding by myself and the friendly people at Cochran's Catering really helped me figure out lots of the details. They were willing to work with me on a cake they had never made before and it turned out better than we imagined. I highly recommend Cochran's Catering.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Tiffanie · Married on 08/07/2010

Good food, the were on time w/ the set up, served the bride and groom. Good price. We did not have a sit down...little food
    Meatballs, salad, fruit etc. The price we paid INCLUDED the wedding cake!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Sandy · Married on 09/17/2017

Beth and Rodney were great to work with! When we first met them, they let us try most of their dishes, and then when we decided to book them, they invited us back for an even larger tasting of their foods (all completely charge free). They had great selection for the main dishes and cake flavors, and everyone loved the meal. Beth did a fantastic job decorating the cake and it was definitely the best wedding cake that I have ever tasted! We ended up having a lot left over to take home and eat in addition to the mini cake that was to be frozen and eaten on our first anniversary. I highly recommend them for any brides to be.

Sent on 10/01/2017