Cobblestone Creek Country Club Reviews

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 4
Cobblestone Creek Country Club 5

Roxanne Steubing · Getting married on 11/08/2020

A perfect day!

Awesome venue. My daughter had her wedding here in August and it was way better than my expectations. We had a tasting and it was okay so I must admit I was a little worried about the food. But it ended up being perfect. Food was hot and Very good. I have been to many weddings and many times the food is cold. The views are beautiful. Staff was great! It was a perfect day in every way!

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 6
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 18
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 19
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Cobblestone Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! You and Jackie with a pleasure to work with, and these photos are stunning! We appreciate you taking the time to share them.

Patricia Claus · Married on 11/05/2019

Gorgeous setting and very accommodating.

This is one of the most beautiful settings you can imagine. My daughter had her reception at Cobblestone and when my husband and I were looking at venues, I was very excited to show him Cobblestone. Hands down he was in agreement. Colleen was very accommodating with our requests and goes the extra mile for you. They provide access to golf carts for pictures on the bridges and the course an extra perk. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Brian Marullo · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing wedding at Cobblestone!

We had the *best* wedding experience at Cobblestone. Colleen and Claire are true professionals - we easily exchanged 100+ emails with them along the way and they always responded promptly and were flexible in accommodating most of our requests (or letting us know why they think said request wasn't a great idea). Claire was there during the party and the best thing I can say is that we barely saw her! She was around the few times we had a question, but things were mainly running smoothly and she let us just enjoy our big party.

The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. The golf course, especially during the fall, makes for hilariously perfect pictures. We did the ceremony on the outdoor patio which made for a stunning setting. We also liked that there was a solid backup indoor option for the ceremony if it was raining (luckily not a problem for us!). Food was great - guests raved about the steak (tough for any venue to pull off cooking so many at once) and prosciutto stuffed chicken options. All the little details went off without a snag (timelines, outside cupcakes and Abbot's cart set up etc).

There are many moving parts that need to come together to make your wedding as you envision, but you 100% need the venue to deliver on the basics. Cobblestone did this and more, coupled with their great coordinators and the beautiful backdrop, we would highly recommend CCCC to any couple!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

A perfect day

Colleen and Claire were very responsive and easy to work with! They have a beautiful venue and delicious food!! Only compliments from guests!

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 20
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 21
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Dineen · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome Wedding Experience

Cobblestone was absolutely great for our wedding. We worked primarily with Colleen who was very easy to work with. She was always quick to respond and really put our minds at ease with how on top of everything she was. The room was great for our wedding, the views of the course were perfect and everyone had a great time. We worked with Claire a little bit as well and she was equally as awesome as Colleen. The whole staff made the night run smooth, and many guests commented to us about how great the venue and the food was.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Cobblestone Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you Matt & Hannah, it was a pleasure working with you both!! We wish you many years of happiness together!
  • Joe

Joe Segrue · Married on 07/27/2019

Easy, Simple, Beautiful Wedding

They do have a minimum you have to meet, but it the lowest minimum I saw when looking at venues. The food was the best food I have ever had at a wedding. The course was gorgeous, and so was the gardening on the outside patio. The event space is large and you don't feel congested at all. The club is super flexible with pictures, not a whole lot of restrictions. They have recently updated the ballroom to and it looks awesome.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Emily Semple · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding experience!

I would without a doubt recommend Cobblestone to any bride and groom as their wedding venue. I was a little partial to Cobblestone as my family has been members for many years. That being said I always envisioned having my wedding there as the views are just stunning! Amazing photo opportunities. In addition to the beautiful setting, Colleen was wonderful to work with. Very experienced, professional, flexible and easy to talk to. She was very responsive to any emails with any questions that we had. The staff as a whole during our reception were all professional and so nice! Dinner was fantastic and everyone raved about the food. My wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Colleen and the staff at Cobblestone. We had both the ceremony and reception at Cobblestone and Colleen made sure it was a smooth and seamless day! Can’t say enough good things about Cobblestone!

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 22
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 23
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 24
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Megan Berliner · Married on 06/28/2019

We highly recommend Cobblestone Creek Country Club!

As a wedding planner, beyond the beautiful location, it was important to me to work with a venue coordinator that was responsive, kind, flexible (with budget, decor and timing options), knowledgable and reliable. Colleen was all of those things and was sincerely reassuring as I transitioned to the bride role! The venue has invested in several recent improvements to the facility as well (carpet, chairs, dance floor etc.). The food was so delicious. Three weeks later we're still hearing how awesome the food and service was at our wedding. We would highly recommend Cobblestone Creek Country Club!

Link to our wedding photos: https://www.katiefinnertyphotography.com/blog/2019.7.17.cobblestone-creek-country-club-wedding-megan-kevin

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 25
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 26
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 27
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 28
    Sent on 07/21/2019

Mariah Bianchi · Married on 06/01/2019

Great venue to have wedding without breaking the bank!

Cobblestone Creek has a beautiful reception area and breathtaking grounds. It was the total package: updated, clean, fancy and affordable!

Colleen and the Cobblestone staff were always very helpful and responsive. Any questions I had leading up the big day were always answered. I would recommend CCCC for anyone wanting an upscale wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Gina

Gina Trotta · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Venue

Colleen and Claire were amazing! All of the staff were very attentive and helpful. The food was delicious. The venue looked beautiful and things could not have gone any smoother!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

Colleen was so great to work with! The day of the wedding went so smooth and the service was fantastic. My guests loved the food and the service the venue provided.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Lucy

Lucy Fernandes · Married on 09/30/2018

Country Club Wedding

Beautiful location, excellent service and we are very happy to have celebrated our union there.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/25/2018

Cobblestone was more than the perfect wedding venue, it was a dream come true. The event coordinators were so easy to work with and did such a wonderful job. The view is spectacular, the food was unbelievable and everything went exactly as we had hoped! I would absolutely recommend this venue to any future brides.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2018

Overall great to work with. Did a fantastic job planning all the way through the actual wedding. So responsive to emails/calls/concerns. Gorgeous location, delicious food. All in all it was everything I wanted!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 07/28/2018

The staff at Cobblestone Creek Country Club were phenomenal, especially Colleen & Alex. Our wedding was perfect thanks to their attention to detail and willingness to make our vision come to life. The serving staff was professional and helpful to all guests. They made our day as easy as possible and worked well with all of our vendors. We highly recommend Colleen, Alex and the wonderful staff at Cobblestone Creek Country Club for any wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/24/2018

When bride-to-bes are out and about trying to picture the day they've dreamed about for years and they walk out onto that patio of Cobblestone Creek Country Club, their dreams become a reality. This venue is PERFECT. The views alone are what brought me in, but then once you spend a little time working with Colleen and Alex... and then you taste their food... and then you see the amazing chandelier over the dance floor... the new chairs and carpets... and JUST EVERYTHING. My day was an amazing experience, that showed the flexibility and responsiveness without any extra stress to me when it started raining before the ceremony. All of my guests have RAVED about the food saying it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had. And the staff there was amazing!!

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 29
    Cobblestone Creek Country Club 30
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Julie · Married on 06/23/2018

Colleen and Alex were such a pleasure to work with in planning our wedding at Cobblestone. They were very accommodating and helped our vision for the day come to life! From the gorgeous golf course, the flowers and the idilic bridges to the beautiful renovations in the ballroom, this was the perfect venue to create a magical night. Our guests are still raving about the amazingly delicious food, attentiveness of the staff, and the stunning location of the property. We would recommend Cobblestone a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had our wedding in June at Cobblestone Creek Country Club in Victor. Colleen, Alex and the amazing staff at Cobblestone helped to create our dream wedding and were absolutely wonderful to work with! Everyone was super friendly, and accommodating! Not to mention, it's an absolutely gorgeous place and the view is stunning!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

We knew as soon as we saw Cobblestone that we wanted to get married there. Colleen and Alex helped us every step of the way. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the service was outstanding.

Cobblestone Creek Country Club 31
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Amber · Married on 10/21/2016

We recently celebrated our wedding at Cobblestone Creek on October 21st and can't say enough good graces about the venue, staff & food. Colleen Lukasik was an absolute pleasure to work with, extremely flexible with our requests, and always responded to emails in a timely fashion. A few days prior to the wedding we dropped off a bunch or decorations (centerpieces, dessert & card table, guest book, etc.) and demonstrated how we wanted everything to look for our ceremony & reception. When I finally saw the room during bridal party introductions I was beyond pleased with the final product since it was exactly how I had envisioned it. We had a handful of guests with food allergies/preferences which proved as a non-issue for the fabulous kitchen staff. The waitstaff did a wonderful job bringing out dishes to the correct guest, both hot and delicious to eat. On more than occasion I've had family members and friends say how attentive the servers were throughout the evening. Originally, we planned for an outdoor ceremony but Mother Nature had other plans that day, resulting in an indoor setup equally as beautiful. If you're looking for a venue with lots of potential and ability to accommodate, Cobblestone is the place for you!

Sent on 11/04/2016

You cannot find another venue that will have a more picture perfect view off the back deck. The food was absolutely amazing, from the appetizers to entree ourselves along with our guest could not have asked for a better meal. The staff was accommodating and made everyone feel welcome at our wedding reception. The bar was awesome and with many specialty liquors we requested. Thank you Colleen for helping us have an amazing wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Alana · Married on 11/14/2015

Cobblestone Creek Country Club was by far the most beautiful venue we looked at for our wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing to work with and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Cobblestone Creek CC.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Great staff! Wonderfully helpful and flexible as my ideas changed! So glad we chose her. Great price too.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Ariane · Married on 09/12/2015

Colleen and her team are wonderful! Every question we ever had was answered quickly and she did everything she could to make sure it was the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kira · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Cobblestone was one of the best decisions we made! During the planning process we worked with Colleen, who was an absolute pleasure to work with. Colleen was extremely responsive and helpful with all of the little questions that come up during the planning process. She offered me great advice and ideas to help make our reception special. The day of the wedding was absolutely a breeze, in a large part thanks to the staff at Cobblestone. When we arrived they had decorated the reception room beautifully! Every member of the staff was smiling and so sweet to work with, they seemed to really enjoy being there. We also were able to enjoy the breathtaking views for pictures on the golf course, as well as our guests on their patio overlooking the course. There wasn't a bad view in the place! We chose the prime rib, prosciutto stuffed chicken and Chilean sea bass as our entree's, and they were absolutely delicious. Our guests couldn't stop commenting on how delicious their meals were, all served warm and cooked to perfection.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Cobblestone to anyone looking at reception venue's in the Rochester, NY area!!

Sent on 06/19/2015