Cobb Galleria Centre & Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre Reviews

11 | Atlanta, GA

11 Reviews for Cobb Galleria Centre & Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre

Kalamithy · Married on 03/21/2015

I love Jenelle, she helped me from beginning to end and now I have a forever friend. My wedding at the Cobb Galleria was beautiful and I wouldn't have chosen another place.

Sent on 05/14/2015

MICHELLE · Married on 11/22/2014

Professional and courteous staff; Beautiful venue

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • W

Willie · Married on 07/06/2013

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at the Cobb Galleria. We worked with Kim and I have to say she was very flexible and accommodating and always had a smile on her face. She is very knowledge of the Galleria, the space, and knows what questions need to be asked and addressed. Kim was able to help us pick the perfect space for our wedding and reception based on our expected number of guess. Chef Walker is an amazing Chef. The food he prepared was delicious. His risotto was truly a hit, we still have people talking about it today. Our event coordinator Brittany was outstanding. She did an awesome job with setup and was so accommodating. She was there for whatever we needed and always did things with a smile on her face. One of the best things about the Galleria is its attachment to the Renassiance Waverly. So we never had to go outside and our guess were able to walk to and from the wedding indoors. Pictures in the Galleria Atrium are amazing. The Galleria exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend this space for your wedding/reception or any event.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Leslie · Married on 05/18/2013

I worked with Jenelle Williams and I have to say that she has great patience! Very professional and on top of her game. About 2 weeks before my wedding I changed my mind about which ballroom to use. She was able to honor my request and everything went off without a hitch. My guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed our menu selection. The food was YUM and my cake was not only delicious but gorgeous! I also like the added feature of our names in lights on the Cobb Galleria marquee!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Tobi · event on: 11/03/2012

I'm a Party Planner in Atlanta and had the pleasure of working with your staff on a Bat Mitzvah
    party in November of 2012. I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful job you all did in helping to make
    my client's party such a tremendous success. From the beginning nothing was too big or small for the
    venue to handle. I would absolutely recommend The Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.

Ayesha · Married on 09/01/2012

Our wedding was the first South Asian to ever be held at the Cobb Galleria Centre. That being said, I was a bit nervous about how people were going to feel about the food. Our communities are used to having traditional Indian food at weddings and I was nervous about how people would react to having a plated, western-style dinner. Everything went off without a hitch. Jenelle and Caitlin were more than helpful and were able to help me have a spectacular event.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2012

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at the Cobb Galleria. Everyone person on their staff was friendly and helpful. The food and the cake were delicious. We had some specific requirements on some decor that everyone helped us with. And it's a big plus that the Galleria is attached to a hotel so we never even had to go outside. Pictures in the Galleria Atrium are fabulous. I would highly recommend this space for your wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Karen · event on: 05/04/2013

Great venue, very spacious, pretty and clean. Wonderful staff and food!

J · event on: 04/20/2013

3.5

Cobb Energy Centre is a delightful venue to hold an event at. Our Prom attendance varies anywhere from 300 to 500 attendees and we have never had an issue with any part of the event. The sales staff is excellent to work with; the food is wonderful; the service is superb. In addition, the location is easily accessible and very convenient. I would highly recommend this site.

silvia · Married on 08/19/2011

They really did a very good job on my wedding reception, We are so glad to choose that revenue.

Sent on 05/01/2012

This place was amazing! Jenelle and Jocelyn were the 2 girls i worked with and they were so helpful, wonderful to work with and made me so excited about having my wedding there. The banquet halls have recently been redone and they look so nice. Originally i wanted a wedding inside the perimeter but everything was so expensive. One of the main reasons i looked here was because the parking was free and you don't have to pay to rent the space, you just have a food and beverage minimum which we easily met. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an indoor wedding spot!

Sent on 11/19/2015