Coastal Tented Events Reviews

Coastal Tented Events 6
Coastal Tented Events 7

Peggy · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6, 2018

Zach and his crew were amazing. Zach was helpful, engaged, responsive - he and his guys really helped make a magical day extra special. The tent was absolutely stunning, especially as the sun went down and the lights came on. And we had a big live band, which called for extra services by way of generators, space and a large dance floor - he accommodated us easily and happily. I wish I had pictures available - when we get them, we'll post. Highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

The whole team did an amazing job with my rentals. We had to change the order around multiple times and troubleshoot because of some venue changes. Zach was professional and always had a solution. Load in and out went smooth. Tent turned out great and linens were clean and pressed. Excellent job! Highly recommend.

• Linda

Linda Perlozzo · Married on 08/24/2018

Highly professional and so easy to work with

I can't say enough good things about Coastal Tented Events! They were extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process. No matter what changes or updates we made, they handled everything with ease. With so many other details to take care of, having Zach and his staff handle the rentals was one less thing to worry about!

Jane · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough nice things about Zach and his team. My husband and I went down to the beach in the fall before our wedding and we just kept hearing great things about this Zach guy from everyone we spoke with. He exceeded expectations. He is responsive, friendly, flexible and trust worthy. You know you are in good hands when working with Zach, rain or shine. He and his team were a pleasure to work with and anyone having an outdoor wedding should reach out to him!

Coastal Tented Events 8
    Coastal Tented Events 15
    Coastal Tented Events 16
    Coastal Tented Events 17

Anne · Married on 07/28/2018

Coastal Tented Events hung the lighting for my son's wedding. The transformation from a plain old firehall to a beautiful, twinkling atmosphere was amazing. We had so many compliments and comments about how gorgeous it looked! The guys who came to set up were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking for wedding or party decorations!!

Renee Sheehy · Married on 05/26/2018

Quality & expertise!

Zach and Coastal tents did an amazing job on our wedding held at our property! Zach visited several times to help brainstorm & layout for a sail cloth tent and overall flow. He worked with my vendors for lighting, generators & everything was gorgeous. The Sail cloth tent was gorgeous especially at night. True professionals, always following up and made our event gorgeous and stress free!! Go with Zach and Coastal - they are so worth it!!

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

The team at Coastal Rentals was professional, on-time and easy to work with. They have a huge selection of rentals and are willing to work with you to create your wedding vision.

Tess · Married on 10/28/2017

Zach and his crew could not have been more professional! Zach helped with creative design and met with us when we were available. The crew set up the tent and broke it down in a timely fashion that made it easy for us to plan around. The tent was quality with elegant lighting and brought our who reception together. I could not have been happier with their service!

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Zach and his team went above and beyond what we were offered from other rental companies. They made sure to not only provide us with the rentals at an affordable price but set us up to have the best time and experience for our guests. We could not have been happier with our decision to choose this company.

Matt · Married on 10/14/2017

Zach and Joe of Coastal Tented Events did an absolutely amazing job and I would highly recommend them for any event where a tent and other rentals are needed. Their vision and professionalism are second to none and by far the best the best in area. It's a waste of time to look anywhere else besides Coastal Tented Events!

corey · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys are the best! Very Professional. Kathy set it up, Zach and Joe knocked it down! They are great people and very easy to work with. They will make sure your wedding is the best. Thank you Coastal Tented Events!

Chrissy · Married on 09/23/2017

From beginning to end these guys are awesome! Zach not only responded to all questions, changes, etc. in a efficient manner but he also provided his expertise on layout and made us feel very important throughout the whole process leading up to and after our wedding! Everything turned out amazing! Thanks again! We will use this company for any and all event rentals in the future!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Coastal Tented Events was probably one of the best parts of planning my wedding. They made organizing all of my rentals (which were A LOT) a total breeze. I worked directly with Zach....who probably hated me by the end...because I was adding things to the list up until the week of the wedding. But every time I wanted to add something, had questions or concerns, Zach emailed or called me back right away and reassured me that it was going to be fine...and it was....it was beyond fine...it was an ABSOLUTE DREAM. From start to finish, I loved everything about the process and the organization of Coastal Tented Events. Renting a tent, chairs, a bar, tables, linens, plates, cups, silverware (and much, much more) could have turned into a nightmare but it honestly couldn't have been easier. This team of employees knows EXACTLY what they are doing and it was perfection. I highly recommend them if your rentals is something you don't want to be stressed out about leading up to your big day. Thank you again Zach for everythign you did. It was everything we could have hoped for and more.

Coastal Tented Events 18
    Coastal Tented Events 25
    Coastal Tented Events 26
    Coastal Tented Events 27

Morgan · Married on 08/19/2017

Zach and his team did an absolutely amazing job!! He provided the tent/chairs/tables for my sisters wedding, so I knew who I was going to use when it was my turn. They are so flexible and accommodating, and SO easy to work with. I could not have asked for a more picture perfect wedding, and Zach and Coastal Tented Events had a huge part in that. Highly recommend!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Coastal for my wedding last weekend & man these guys are awesome! I trust Zach to design & layout any event. He responded quickly to any and all questions, was at the venue to set up, make changes, add "finesse" to areas that needed it, & break down promptly after the big day. I highly, highly recommend these folks for any and all rental needs!!

Alana · Married on 05/20/2017

Coastal Tented Events was the perfect venue for our tent wedding in Southern Delaware. We worked with Zach from the beginning and he was extremely responsive, easy to work with, and understood our vision from the start. He not only was helpful with the services he provided, but he guided us to finding the perfect venue for our tent wedding. Zach was extremely accommodating for any contract changes up until the big day and was very detailed and organized throughout the process with all the little items that needed to be accounted for, especially with a weather contingency plan. He was extremely experienced and professional in tented weddings. His crew did a perfect job at setting everything up and even transferring the ceremony chairs to the reception test seamlessly while at the cocktail hour. The lighting details looked so beautiful throughout the night. I had full trust that when the wedding day arrived, it would be exactly as we had envisioned and we were extremely thrilled! We would absolutely recommend Zach and Coastal Tented Events for all your rental needs, especially for an outdoor tent wedding.

Very accommodating, flexible, creative, and professional. You won't get anything better than Coastal Tented Events. Their laid back, polite personalities put every bride at ease to make you feel that your day is most special and important. We got married during a hurricane and you would have never known while under our beautiful tent. Zach knows what he's doing and will get it done, no matter what.

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Zach, Joe, and everyone at coastal tented events are super helpful, creative, and very professional. Our outdoor location had a potential flood zone and Zach was great for coming up with a back up plan for our day. They were early for set up and everything looked exactly as described. Thanks for working with us when we wanted to add certain things last minute, and thanks for making our special day so beautiful!

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

Were we to ever host a party like our wedding again, we'd call Zach and his crew at Coastal Tented Events in a heartbeat! Zach and his staff worked what felt like tirelessly to make our wedding one of the most beautiful, magical, seamless, and memorable days of our lives. Our guests continue to tell us that our wedding was a favorite in terms of venue and vibe. There is no higher compliment to our minds, and a good part of what made the venue so beautiful and the vibe so chill was all of the work that Zach and his staff did behind the scenes to make everything look perfect and run smoothly for us. We are forever grateful to them and recommend them to anyone looking to host a gathering, big or small!

Julie · Married on 07/09/2016

Zach from Coastal Tented Events is beyond amazing! He was unbelievably helpful from our first meeting with him up until the night of our wedding. My husband and I got married this past summer at the Indian River Lifesaving Station and Zach and the whole company helped us create the wedding of our dreams. Throughout the whole planning process Zach was always available to help us with any questions or concerns. He is incredibly knowledgeable about everything from different venues in the area, the tents the company offers, the chairs and tables, and everything in between. In addition to that, Zach has an amazing rapport with so many different vendors in the area. With our wedding being a tented event, we had a lot of vendors to help us make our day what it was. Zach was great with communicating with them and giving us advice along the way. My husband and I, along with our parents who were very involved in the planning process, could go on and on about how wonderful Coastal Tented Events is. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with!

Emilie · Married on 11/14/2015

Coastal Tented Events really went above and beyond to make our non-traditional wedding spectacular! While our wedding was not at a typical venue and our needs were very unique, Zach and his team really made our wedding day vision come to life. Zach helped brainstorm ideas on decor and provided whisky barrels and a cherry top bar to really enhance the space. Many guests were in awe of the decor and said they had never been to such a wonderfully creative wedding. It was truly a collaborative effort and our wedding wouldn't have been so amazing without them. They offer so much more than just tents and tables. I highly recommend Coastal Tented Events for all your wedding day rentals at the beach.

alex · Married on 10/24/2015

Service and team were great. Honestly would recommend them to anyone! Could use some new shorts for the Curly Haired guy. Woof! The party was bananas!

Gina · Married on 10/10/2015

Costal Tented Events provided rentals for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding. Kathy was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive as we had to make several changes to our order during the planning process. Our rehearsal dinner was at my parents house and both set up and take down were exactly on time and quick. They even provided all of our rentals a day early so we didn't have to rush on the day of to set up the rest of the party. I would highly recommend Coastal Tented Events, their service was flawless.

Nate · Married on 10/10/2015

Incredible service and quality of products. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Kathleen · Married on 10/09/2015

They did a great job setting up our event. Very professional, on time, and very nice to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone.