Coastal Tented Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Shelley S. Married on 04/10/2022

Top notch service

Zach and his team are amazing. So professional. The sailcloth tent was so beautiful with incredible lighting. Everything we needed they provided from the tent, lights, dance floor, tables and chairs, arbor, linens, and carving station. This team has it down to a science. Thank you for making my sons wedding amazing and stress free.
  • Vicki
    Vicki G. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Wedding at Indian River Life Saving Station

Zach and his team did such a wonderful job getting the tents, tables and electrical set up for our daughter's wedding all while coordinating with the caterers, venue and the families. I could not have asked for more and could not recommend them more highly.
    Keeley C. Married on 08/06/2021

Quality Service and Tons of Options

Zach and his team are simply the best. They went above and beyond with how communicative they were, especially given the amount of pedantic requests we made. Every request was met with a smile and an updated quote. Due to their options, you are able to customize down to the smallest detail to create a venue that matches both your perfect day and your budget. We cannot thank them enough for the help that they gave us.
    Aaron L. Married on 06/05/2021

Aaron Levinthal

Great communication and flexibility. Very personable and reasonable too.
  • Nina
    Nina S. Married on 05/09/2021

Wouldn't have chosen anyone else

If you want the most perfect wedding day, please book with Zach and the others at Coastal Tented Events! Zach was always available to talk the days leading up to the wedding and we had exchanged numerous emails, phone calls, and texts. Zach wanted this day to be as perfect as I wanted it to be, and was so flexible with rescheduling because of COVID. The day of the wedding I was blown away with how beautiful the entire ceremony and reception were setup- they went above and beyond all of my expectations. Zach is like a tent vendor AND a wedding coordinator all in one! Not only is he professional, but he is empathetic, kind, and enthusiastic as if he is part of the experience. The day of our wedding, it ended up raining, and Zach called me to reassure me the day would be beautiful as if it were outside on the beach and he did not disappoint. I could ramble on for pages about the quality of the tent, lights, furniture, table settings, etc!
  • Marybeth
    Marybeth B. Married on 12/09/2020

Waterfront Farm Wedding

Weddings are stressful in and of themselves, but you will not regret the decision to hire Zach and his team at Coastal to ensure ease and professionalism for the special day! My daughter and her husband held a waterfront farm wedding ceremony in September and guests haven't stopped complimenting the sailcloth tent, lighting, and ambiance that Coastal created for the event. It was stunning! Well worth the investment!
  • Madeleine
    Madeleine O. Married on 10/03/2020

All Encompassing and Professional

The Coastal Team was a joy to work with. Kathy went above and beyond to help create our perfect wedding day. Kathy pulled multiple linens to help us find our "look" and thought of things for the venue that didn't even occur to me (like adding extra lighting outside, and adding a pop up canopy for our DJ). Kathy has a great attitude, and Coastal's catalog has something for every style of wedding. At the wedding day, the crew efficiently and professionally transformed our ceremony space into our reception area. If we ever have an event of this scale again, Coastal and the Total Package team will be our first call.
  • Addie
    Addie B. Married on 10/03/2020

Addie and Adams Wedding October 3 , 2020

Zach at coastal tents was a dream to work with ! The eleven months that we worked together up to the wedding was a pleasure and exceeded our expectations of our vision for our daughters wedding day !! Not only Zach was great but , his whole team saw to our every need ! I can not thank them enough, They truly make dreams come true !
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella D. Married on 08/22/2020

Great experience!

Zach was amazing- super flexible in changing head counts up until the week of the wedding with Covid-19 and SO amazing to work with. The quality of the rental equipment was amazing and looked fantastic at the beach. He even upgraded us to our dream tent :) coastal made our wedding come to life!
    Lindsay H. Married on 03/07/2020

Made our dream wedding come to life!

Zach and his team from Coastal truly made our wedding vision come to life. I cannot thank them enough. Super professional, accommodating, and creative! Would highly recommend them to anyone in the area!
    Tim D. Married on 02/15/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Zach and team were incredible to work with from the beginning. Extremely responsive and flexible as we planned our wedding during Covid! He helped us every step of the way and we couldn’t be more grateful.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/19/2019

Coastal Saved Our Wedding!

Coastal was incredible to work with. Kathy and Joe and the team captured our wedding day vision perfectly and made it all happen. After a large storm came and damaged our tent, coastal saved the day and brought a new one in a single day. I can't thank Joe and Kathy enough for making our day happen, and our vision come true.

So many of our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. We had a wedding in a field, and Coastal made it look like the an elegant, glamorous event that we'll never forget. From the chairs to the table clothes to the glassware, everything was perfect.
    Charlotte Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and Affordable!

Kathy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Their pricing was competitive and the Chivari chairs and gold chargers really added a nice touch to our wedding. She was super flexible when our numbers dropped significantly. Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married in the area!
    Jennifer Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome customer service!

I reached out to Coastal Tents when I thought I was having my wedding in DE. I was emailing with Kathy Saulino and she was SO helpful. She helped me think of ideas, placement, measurements, really anything and everything I needed. I ended up changing the location of my wedding to Virginia. Kathy still was willing to help me with ideas! I have not come across any rental company that was willing to help out as much as Coastal Tents was. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne C. Married on 08/24/2019

There’s a reason every venue in lower DE works with Coastal

You’re in good hands. Chances are, if you’re getting married in lower Delaware, these guys are familiar with your venue. They’ll know the lay of the land and who to talk to if something needs to be adjusted or provided for.

Zach was our point person. He was on it from the very beginning; super detail-oriented and thorough, punctual for the walk-through, excellent team player with the caterers (even though he’d never worked with them before), and patient as we continually adjusted our guest count, table needs, chair finish, linens....

He actually showed up on the day of our wedding, which I hadn’t bothered to hope for... but it really made me feel like our event mattered to him and that he wanted to make sure everything was just right. He and his crew even added walls to one side of our tent at the last minute to account for the wind. ...I attribute our cake remaining upright to his discernment in the moment, long after I was able to make even one more tiny decision!

Thanks Coastal for making sure we had a stellar shindig at Lavender Fields, Warrington Manor.
  • Grace
    Grace T. Married on 06/01/2019

Would definitely recommend!

This is a company that is committed to working hard for their clients and providing the impeccable service. We were very impressed with Zach's professionalism and he worked so well with our planner and vendors to pull off a great wedding day. Our guests even commented on how beautiful the tent was. We had a larger 215 person wedding and also used Coastal for our linens, chairs, tables, lights, tableware, etc and were very happy. I would definitely recommend using Coastal for any event - they were a pleasure to work with.
    Morgan Married on 05/11/2019

Backyard Wedding Rentals

We sourced all of our rentals from Coastal. They were able to add a touch of elegance to our Eastern Shore/ Boho wedding. Zach was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and made many necessary recommendations. On the day of my wedding I could not have been happier with how everything-from the tent, to the bars, to the chairs and especially the lighting looked. I highly recommend Coastal Tented Events!
    Theresa T. Married on 05/11/2019

I Got This!

I can’t say enough about the service and professionalism of Zach and his crew! And the final product truly speaks for itself. Due to the threat of a major storm we had to make last minute adjustments to the location of the tent. No problem! The walls went up and then the storm took a turn AWAY from us. Can we take the walls down now? No problem! Zach came out the morning of the wedding took them down! His “I got this attitude” kept us all relaxed!
    Tess W. Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best!

Zach is The go to man at the company. He's extremely skilled and experienced and therefore helps mitigate those possible last minute things. He's also very creative and can help you make your vision into reality. He was a complete pleasure to work throughout the planning. The crew he sent was outstanding. Very efficient and effective. This is the only company I would recommend for this area. And Zach is a keeper!!
    Tess Wald
    Meegan K. Married on 10/27/2018

A wonderful team!

The team at Coastal Tented Events are absolutely wonderful! They were a pleasure to work with the entire time and were open minded about any ideas we had. I am a bit of a procrastinator, but Zach kept us updated on what decisions needed to be made to ensure that we had the products we wanted. Our wedding turned out even better than we could have imagined, and we are grateful to have worked with Coastal Tented Events!
    Peggy Married on 10/06/2018

October 6, 2018

Zach and his crew were amazing. Zach was helpful, engaged, responsive - he and his guys really helped make a magical day extra special. The tent was absolutely stunning, especially as the sun went down and the lights came on. And we had a big live band, which called for extra services by way of generators, space and a large dance floor - he accommodated us easily and happily. I wish I had pictures available - when we get them, we'll post. Highly recommend!
    Hannah L. Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic service!

Zach was so great to work with! He helped us pull off a perfect beach wedding. He walked us through the entire process and helped us to think through all the details. The company was very responsive and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!
    Lauren Married on 09/28/2018
    The whole team did an amazing job with my rentals. We had to change the order around multiple times and troubleshoot because of some venue changes. Zach was professional and always had a solution. Load in and out went smooth. Tent turned out great and linens were clean and pressed. Excellent job! Highly recommend.
  • Kara
    Kara T. Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

Our day would not have been the same had we chosen any other vendor. Zach and his team at Coastal Tented Events worked with us to help deliver the day we had always envisioned. Truth be told, it turned out even better than we had dreamed.
    Stephanie Married on 09/04/2018

Could not have done it without them

Coastal Tented Events saved my wedding! Coastal was able to create the perfect day during an unreal rainstorm. They saw my vision and stopped at nothing to make sure it was executed to perfection. From tents, to tables, to blow up couches Coastal Tented Events is your one stop shop to create an amazing event,