Coastal Tented Events Reviews

Coastal Tented Events 4
Coastal Tented Events 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

Coastal Saved Our Wedding!

Coastal was incredible to work with. Kathy and Joe and the team captured our wedding day vision perfectly and made it all happen. After a large storm came and damaged our tent, coastal saved the day and brought a new one in a single day. I can't thank Joe and Kathy enough for making our day happen, and our vision come true.

So many of our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. We had a wedding in a field, and Coastal made it look like the an elegant, glamorous event that we'll never forget. From the chairs to the table clothes to the glassware, everything was perfect.

Coastal Tented Events 6
    Coastal Tented Events 14
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Charlotte · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and Affordable!

Kathy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Their pricing was competitive and the Chivari chairs and gold chargers really added a nice touch to our wedding. She was super flexible when our numbers dropped significantly. Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome customer service!

I reached out to Coastal Tents when I thought I was having my wedding in DE. I was emailing with Kathy Saulino and she was SO helpful. She helped me think of ideas, placement, measurements, really anything and everything I needed. I ended up changing the location of my wedding to Virginia. Kathy still was willing to help me with ideas! I have not come across any rental company that was willing to help out as much as Coastal Tents was. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Adrienne

adrienne cornett cruz · Married on 08/24/2019

There’s a reason every venue in lower DE works with Coastal

You’re in good hands. Chances are, if you’re getting married in lower Delaware, these guys are familiar with your venue. They’ll know the lay of the land and who to talk to if something needs to be adjusted or provided for.

Zach was our point person. He was on it from the very beginning; super detail-oriented and thorough, punctual for the walk-through, excellent team player with the caterers (even though he’d never worked with them before), and patient as we continually adjusted our guest count, table needs, chair finish, linens....

He actually showed up on the day of our wedding, which I hadn’t bothered to hope for... but it really made me feel like our event mattered to him and that he wanted to make sure everything was just right. He and his crew even added walls to one side of our tent at the last minute to account for the wind. ...I attribute our cake remaining upright to his discernment in the moment, long after I was able to make even one more tiny decision!

Thanks Coastal for making sure we had a stellar shindig at Lavender Fields, Warrington Manor.

Coastal Tented Events 15
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Grace

Grace Toolan · Married on 06/01/2019

Would definitely recommend!

This is a company that is committed to working hard for their clients and providing the impeccable service. We were very impressed with Zach's professionalism and he worked so well with our planner and vendors to pull off a great wedding day. Our guests even commented on how beautiful the tent was. We had a larger 215 person wedding and also used Coastal for our linens, chairs, tables, lights, tableware, etc and were very happy. I would definitely recommend using Coastal for any event - they were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Theresa Torpey · Married on 05/11/2019

I Got This!

I can’t say enough about the service and professionalism of Zach and his crew! And the final product truly speaks for itself. Due to the threat of a major storm we had to make last minute adjustments to the location of the tent. No problem! The walls went up and then the storm took a turn AWAY from us. Can we take the walls down now? No problem! Zach came out the morning of the wedding took them down! His “I got this attitude” kept us all relaxed!

Coastal Tented Events 22
    Coastal Tented Events 23
    Coastal Tented Events 24
    Coastal Tented Events 25
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Morgan · Married on 05/11/2019

Backyard Wedding Rentals

We sourced all of our rentals from Coastal. They were able to add a touch of elegance to our Eastern Shore/ Boho wedding. Zach was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and made many necessary recommendations. On the day of my wedding I could not have been happier with how everything-from the tent, to the bars, to the chairs and especially the lighting looked. I highly recommend Coastal Tented Events!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Tess Wald · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely the best!

Zach is The go to man at the company. He's extremely skilled and experienced and therefore helps mitigate those possible last minute things. He's also very creative and can help you make your vision into reality. He was a complete pleasure to work throughout the planning. The crew he sent was outstanding. Very efficient and effective. This is the only company I would recommend for this area. And Zach is a keeper!!
    Tess Wald

Sent on 05/10/2019

Meegan Kennedy · Married on 10/27/2018

A wonderful team!

The team at Coastal Tented Events are absolutely wonderful! They were a pleasure to work with the entire time and were open minded about any ideas we had. I am a bit of a procrastinator, but Zach kept us updated on what decisions needed to be made to ensure that we had the products we wanted. Our wedding turned out even better than we could have imagined, and we are grateful to have worked with Coastal Tented Events!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Peggy · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6, 2018

Zach and his crew were amazing. Zach was helpful, engaged, responsive - he and his guys really helped make a magical day extra special. The tent was absolutely stunning, especially as the sun went down and the lights came on. And we had a big live band, which called for extra services by way of generators, space and a large dance floor - he accommodated us easily and happily. I wish I had pictures available - when we get them, we'll post. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hannah Lokken · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic service!

Zach was so great to work with! He helped us pull off a perfect beach wedding. He walked us through the entire process and helped us to think through all the details. The company was very responsive and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Coastal Tented Events 26
    Coastal Tented Events 27
    Coastal Tented Events 28
    Sent on 01/24/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

The whole team did an amazing job with my rentals. We had to change the order around multiple times and troubleshoot because of some venue changes. Zach was professional and always had a solution. Load in and out went smooth. Tent turned out great and linens were clean and pressed. Excellent job! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Kara

Kara Titone · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

Our day would not have been the same had we chosen any other vendor. Zach and his team at Coastal Tented Events worked with us to help deliver the day we had always envisioned. Truth be told, it turned out even better than we had dreamed.

Coastal Tented Events 29
    Coastal Tented Events 30
    Coastal Tented Events 31
    Coastal Tented Events 32
    Coastal Tented Events 33
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2018

Could not have done it without them

Coastal Tented Events saved my wedding! Coastal was able to create the perfect day during an unreal rainstorm. They saw my vision and stopped at nothing to make sure it was executed to perfection. From tents, to tables, to blow up couches Coastal Tented Events is your one stop shop to create an amazing event,

Coastal Tented Events 34
    Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Linda

Linda Perlozzo · Married on 08/24/2018

Highly professional and so easy to work with

I can't say enough good things about Coastal Tented Events! They were extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process. No matter what changes or updates we made, they handled everything with ease. With so many other details to take care of, having Zach and his staff handle the rentals was one less thing to worry about!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jane · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough nice things about Zach and his team. My husband and I went down to the beach in the fall before our wedding and we just kept hearing great things about this Zach guy from everyone we spoke with. He exceeded expectations. He is responsive, friendly, flexible and trust worthy. You know you are in good hands when working with Zach, rain or shine. He and his team were a pleasure to work with and anyone having an outdoor wedding should reach out to him!

Coastal Tented Events 35
    Coastal Tented Events 43
    Coastal Tented Events 44
    Sent on 09/06/2018

Anne · Married on 07/28/2018

Coastal Tented Events hung the lighting for my son's wedding. The transformation from a plain old firehall to a beautiful, twinkling atmosphere was amazing. We had so many compliments and comments about how gorgeous it looked! The guys who came to set up were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking for wedding or party decorations!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sabra Lyons · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience!

My husband and I used Coastal for our wedding on the beach in July 2018. We were extremely happy with how everything turned out. Zach was great to work with, very personable and flexible. It was obvious right from the beginning that he wanted to make sure our day was exactly what we were hoping it would be. My husband built a bar (extremely heavy) for our reception. Even though it was not part of our contract Zach and his team jumped right in with their equipment to help get it across the sand and set up. They were even able to build us a walk way and dance floor right on the sand! Zach worked directly with our caterer and venue flawlessly. We feel very lucky to have worked with Coastal for our big day!

Coastal Tented Events 45
    Coastal Tented Events 51
    Sent on 02/07/2019

Renee Sheehy · Married on 05/26/2018

Quality & expertise!

Zach and Coastal tents did an amazing job on our wedding held at our property! Zach visited several times to help brainstorm & layout for a sail cloth tent and overall flow. He worked with my vendors for lighting, generators & everything was gorgeous. The Sail cloth tent was gorgeous especially at night. True professionals, always following up and made our event gorgeous and stress free!! Go with Zach and Coastal - they are so worth it!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

The team at Coastal Rentals was professional, on-time and easy to work with. They have a huge selection of rentals and are willing to work with you to create your wedding vision.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Tess · Married on 10/28/2017

Zach and his crew could not have been more professional! Zach helped with creative design and met with us when we were available. The crew set up the tent and broke it down in a timely fashion that made it easy for us to plan around. The tent was quality with elegant lighting and brought our who reception together. I could not have been happier with their service!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Zach and his team went above and beyond what we were offered from other rental companies. They made sure to not only provide us with the rentals at an affordable price but set us up to have the best time and experience for our guests. We could not have been happier with our decision to choose this company.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Matt · Married on 10/14/2017

Zach and Joe of Coastal Tented Events did an absolutely amazing job and I would highly recommend them for any event where a tent and other rentals are needed. Their vision and professionalism are second to none and by far the best the best in area. It's a waste of time to look anywhere else besides Coastal Tented Events!

Sent on 11/14/2017

corey · Married on 10/07/2017

These guys are the best! Very Professional. Kathy set it up, Zach and Joe knocked it down! They are great people and very easy to work with. They will make sure your wedding is the best. Thank you Coastal Tented Events!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Chrissy · Married on 09/23/2017

From beginning to end these guys are awesome! Zach not only responded to all questions, changes, etc. in a efficient manner but he also provided his expertise on layout and made us feel very important throughout the whole process leading up to and after our wedding! Everything turned out amazing! Thanks again! We will use this company for any and all event rentals in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2017