Coastal Limo Reviews

Coastal Limo 6
  • Chip

Chip Alexander · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great Experience

The bus was immaculate and the sound system and air conditioning were on point. Couldn't have asked for a better way to get to and from our wedding!

Kaitlin · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The bride was running late. She was trying to stall to see if the rain would let up (which it finally did). The driver was so patient with us and was very understanding. I would highly recommend your services! Thank you for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Coastal Limo 7
    Coastal Limo 8

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Transportation

We used Coastal Limo for our wedding party and family transportation from Mount Pleasant to downtown Charleston. From the moment I reached out, the owner, Matt, has been very responsive and helped me set up the perfect vehicles for my needs. On the day of the wedding, I received a email with my driver's name and picture as well as a text message saying when he arrived. Our driver, Richard, was very professional, friendly, and helpful. He ensured that we all got to our picture location on time. Our whole experience with Coastal Limo was seamless and I would recommend them to anyone in the Charleston area!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Watkins · Married on 04/26/2019

Party Buses and Shuttles for Rehearsal Dinner

I would 100% recommend Coastal Limo for your transportation. They were on time, had great personalities and were very professional! We had 2 party buses to transport our bridal party and then 2 of their standard buses to transport guests to our rehearsal dinner. The buses were clean, had fun lighting, we could hook up our own music, etc. They were very responsive when I booked with them and checked in several times before the event to make sure nothing had changed. I definitely recommend!

Kadie Mccants · Married on 04/20/2019

Some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with

Awesome service. Limo was very clean. Driver was super nice and accommodating.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 04/04/2019

Courteous, prompt, and excellent

Their entire team made the planning process a breeze and the day of the wedding even easier. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Vicki · Married on 03/02/2019

On time & professional

very professional & would highly recommend

Heather · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Transportation

Coastal Limo was amazing to work with. We used them for transportation for our guests and wedding party. They were on time and very friendly. Would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Liana McNallan · Married on 02/09/2019

Great transportation!

After weeding through countless other transportation companies with unreasonable prices, we booked Coastal Limousine for limo transportation for the bridal party from the hotel to our venue and then in executive vans from the venue to downtown Charleston for our post-party. Their prices were unbeatable without sacrificing service or style. Each vehicle was clean, looked sharp, and was on-time (even early). One of our drivers even turned around and brought back a card that was left in the limo. Out executive van drivers were especially great, as they put up with a very loud and rowdy wedding party, and even helped us connect our phone to the vehicle's blue tooth speakers. We would definitely recommend Coastal Limousine to other couples looking for wedding transportation! - Liana & Bill

Sent on 02/18/2019

Robert Escarza · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional

On time. Flexible. Safe. Classy outfit

Sent on 05/11/2019

Julie T Oreilly · Married on 12/30/2018

wonderful wedding transport experience

They handled our transport for out of town guests between hotel and the venue. also transported wedding party and then guest and wedding party afterward to after party and then home. they were so easy to work with, very good value, gave me peace of mind that families traveling here and spending tons of money on travel, hotel, food etc, could kick back and enjoy the wedding, reception, after party and not worry about driving or catching a cab. I was so happy to be able to provide this service to our guests and it was super affordable. Very professional drivers and very clean and attractive transport. so very happy we chose Coastal Limo.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Coastal Limo was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond to all emails; flexible with our timeline; provided affordable transportation options; timely and polite on the day of our wedding; and their vehicle was spotless clean (which was very important to a bride in all white!). In all, would highly recommend the Coastal Limo team!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Dan · Married on 08/25/2018

Easy to work with, timely, professional. Great experience!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Coastal Limousine is the best transportation service in the Lowcountry. They were super professional and very accommodating. I used them for the entire day of my wedding. Super awesome company. I will recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Martha · Married on 06/02/2018

Coastal Limo got the groom and his groomsmen to the church on time! WE booked at the last minute and they handled it so professionally! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so glad that we chose Coastal LImo for our daughter's wedding day. Great communication and service and so nice!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Parents of Paige · Married on 05/19/2018

Prompt, courteous and professional! Totally delighted.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • F

Forrest · Married on 05/05/2018

Matt and the drivers were great for the multiple different vans we had for various locations in Charleston. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Carmelina · Married on 04/28/2018

Great service, people, and value! Matt and the rest of his team were easy to reach from the day I submitted my quote request through the day of service. We hired the 300 Stretch - 10 passenger limo for our wedding. It was clean, spacious, and comfortably fit our full bridal party (8 adults). Our driver Michael was very professional and I appreciated how he communication with us on the day-of as he was completing different portions of the trip (dropping off groom at church, returning for bride, etc.) Michael even took the time to speak to my dad and offer some calming and encouraging words prior to the church service, which I thought was very sweet. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2018

We used Coastal Limo for our bridal party and guest transportation and couldn't have been more happy. Friendly, clean, affordable and prompt service! Would definitely suggest for your transportation needs!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Used Coastal Transportation for our Wedding! Everything was excellent ! They provided all the transportation we needed in excellent vehicles with drivers that were professional and caring. Couldn't recommend them more! Alex & Emily

Sent on 03/26/2018

Deanna · Married on 03/10/2018

We had a Lincoln Navigator as our vehicle at the end of the wedding and it was great. The vehicle was clean, comfortable and the driver was extremely polite. It was a great experience!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ben · Married on 02/24/2018

The best, most professional and reliable service in town. Coastal Lino did my wedding for airport to kiawah for many Leila’s with many different arrival and departure times and nig one issue.
    Staff is top notch with very nice cars and suvs

Happy customer of 4 years and many more to come.

Sent on 03/25/2018

James · Married on 12/18/2017

They worked with our time changes and were very professional. Money well Spent!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Eve · Married on 12/10/2017

We have used Coastal Limo for both my sons weddings and have been impressed with their service and professionalism.

Sent on 01/25/2018