Coastal Cruisers Reviews

7 | Foley, AL

7 Reviews for Coastal Cruisers

Sara Olson · Married on 08/30/2019

Impeccable Service

Kathryn went above and beyond! The car was beautiful and her professionalism was phenomenal! I highly recommend Coastal Cruisers!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Coastal Cruisers's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations to you and your husband. May you have a lifetime of happiness together.

Kendra · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Vendor

The Graham’s are great to work with. I am always confident they will take care of my brides!
    Kendra Lee
    Event and Wedding Planner

Sent on 09/20/2019

Danielle Martin · Married on 05/04/2019

Grateful for their service

They were there for me on a day I really needed them, beautiful car

Sent on 05/11/2019

Coastal Cruisers's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. It was truly a pleasure to be able to be there for you on that day.

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so excited to ride away in the 1957 Chevy Bel Air on my wedding day! The owners have been PHENOMENAL to work with. They respond very quickly to inquiries, and make it easy to reserve your ride. Very professional and affordable. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Coastal Cruisers's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to be a part of your special day. We always love hearing back from our clients and we wanted to thank you for leaving us such a kind review. If you ever need transportation services again in the future please keep us in mind. Thank you again and congratulations on beginning this amazing journey in your lives.

Jacquie · Married on 10/24/2015

Wedding planner

Coastal Cruisers was easy to work with, arrived early, and the car was beautiful! Great experience!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Coastal Cruisers's reply:

Thank you Ms. Jacquie. We loved working with you as well and cannot wait to do so again. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Cole · Married on 03/10/2018

2.0

Very nice and easy to work with before the day of the wedding. However, the 1929 Tudor would not start after it was delivered on my wedding day and they wouldn't answer the phone for over two hours. Luckily they were able to get a replacement car just in time, but it made my wedding day that much more stressful and the car we got was not the one we wanted.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Coastal Cruisers's reply:

Thank you Mr. Bahakal for leaving us a review. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with the service you experienced with us. While we do our very best to maintain these vehicles and keep them in pristine condition, mechanical issues can and sometimes do occur. We appreciate that you allowed us to provide you with our 1957 Chevy Bel Air as a substitute for the 1929 Tudor and accepting a refund for the inconvenience you experienced. Again, we apologize and we appreciate you doing business with us.