Coastal Creations Video Reviews

Coastal Creations Video 3
  • Nikki

Stewart · Married on 01/26/2019

The Most Amazing Duo

I would hire Austin and Mary a million times over. I was originally so nervous about talking on camera, and was just nervous about being on camera all together. These two are an absolute dream. They captured so many amazing moments and made us all so comfortable that we totally forgot the cameras were rolling. After our reception, they stayed late and did some amazing drone footage on the golf course, which we are dying to see. Not only did these 2 work so well together, but they worked well with our wedding parties, guests, and crazy family members. Thank you both SO much! We could not be more grateful.

Coastal Creations Video 4
    Coastal Creations Video 5
  • Scarlet

Scarlet · Married on 10/27/2018

Stop searching - this is your videographer!

First off - Austin and Mary are the nicest people ever. You're hanging around these people (and your photographer) all day. It matters. This also matters because your videographer and photographer need to work together to equally capture your day and not get into each others way.

Most importantly - Austin and Mary captured every single moment!! Drone shots included! Austin cared SO much for us to have a perfect wedding video. He took our feedback before starting, throughout the editing process, and even after! We have never meet anyone that takes as much pride in their work as Austin does. Highly recommended!!!!

• Adrienne

Adrienne Thompson · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience

Austin and Mary are so wonderful as people and professionals! My sister hired them for her wedding and I fell so in love with their video that they were the first vendor I reached out to when my time came. To me, videography meant everything. It was top on my list to be able to look back on our special day and when you’re going to cherish something for so long you want it done well. With this profession you have to be attentive and passionate and that is Austin and Mary to the T! They were incredible and I can’t recommend them enough!

melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Austin and Mary Coastal Creations

Awesome service and quality videos! Austin and Mary were a very special part of our daughters wedding day! The finished product exceeded our expectations

Cheyenne Hadden · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and friendly

Such an amazing videographer, even my husband was skeptical at first about getting one but when he seen our video he was thankful we did. They were able to capture every precious moment in our wedding and turn it into such an amazing video!! Highly recommend!

• Casey

Casey · Married on 07/13/2018

I can't stop watching our video!

Austin and Mary did an incredible job. They were extremely laid back to work with and got amazing footage. Austin surprised us with some really great drone footage that really made our highlight video special. The editing is extremely professional and I love that we got extra raw footage so we could enjoy laughing at my family's unique dance moves.

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic Experience!

We discovered Coastal Creations online, and we are thrilled we did! We wanted a videographer to document our special day and from the very beginning, Austin was very attentive to our wants and needs. He and Mary went above and beyond to make sure we were well-taken care of on our wedding day, and when they found out that we had not planned for a photographer pre-ceremony, Mary jumped into action and took a few still shots for us without even asking.

We just got our video from our day and we've fallen in love all over again with how special our day was. Austin and Mary captured our story beautifully and it's something that we will forever treasure. We cannot thank them enough for the amazing job they did.

Since our wedding, we have become friends across many state lines. We are so glad we took our time, researched, and landed on Coastal Creations for our wedding videography. We could not be any more pleased! Thank you, Austin and Mary, for allowing us to relive our special day over and over again!!!

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2018

We absolutely love the video they shot of our wedding! Austin and his wife were so fun and easy to work with. Our video is above and beyond what we expected and we will cherish it forever! I highly recommend coastal creations!!!

Steve & Litsa · Married on 04/15/2018

Loved working with Austin! Love my video!

Austin was an absolute joy to work with -- from our very first phone call! He was always quick to reply to any questions, professional, easy-going and kind -- all the things a stressed-out bride appreciates! Austin and Mary were great the day of our wedding. Our ceremony was held in a tiny shrine and was very long, yet they were always smiling, were very discreet and never in anyone's way. And in one word, the finished product is AMAZING! I laughed, I cried -- I will cherish it always. I'm so thankful I found Coastal Creations Video and used them for our special day, and would highly recommend them! Thank you Austin!!

Meghan · Married on 03/10/2018

Austin and Mary are absolutely amazing!! They captured our day perfectly and were a joy to work with! Would highly recommend !!

Ashley Fortune · Married on 02/02/2018

A m a z i n g

Austin & Mary captured our day perfectly. They went above & beyond to create the most amazing video of our wedding. They were professional, personable, & made us feel comfortable! Thank you SO much, I will recommend Costal Creations Video to ALL of my friends/family!

Coastal Creations Video 6

Shelley · Married on 12/16/2017

Austin is the man! He did my best friend's wedding video and we had to have him for ours. He is so easy and fun to work with. He captured our wedding day beautifully and we couldn't be happier with our video. Austin, thank you so so much!!

Teneille · Married on 12/15/2017

Austin and Mary were an amazing combo team for our wedding! Gary and I could not ask for a better crew to work with us on bringing our vision together. Thank you both so much!! You have made the memories of our wedding come to life for us for years to come.

Charley · Married on 12/09/2017

It took a little bit to get our video back due to unforeseen circumstances but it was so worth it in the end. Our video is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Lots of happy tears watching our special day over again. Some of the nicest people we dealt with through our entire wedding planning process.

Elena · Married on 07/08/2017

The best decision we made for our wedding was booking Coastal Creations Video. We didn't know where to start when looking for a wedding videographer. But, we soon realized that it was going to be a huge expense, and we were worried about our budget. When I found Coastal Creations, I couldn't believe the quality of videos for the price! It's still hard to believe what we paid! Austin is an amazing professional, he gave us fantastic suggestions for a wedding photographer, DJ and other vendors. On our wedding day, he was extremely professional and not intrusive when filming. Our wedding video absolutely captures the day! We couldn't have asked for a better videographer, and we stayed well within our budget. Thank you for capturing our wedding day, so that we can relive it whenever we want to!

Meg · Married on 06/03/2017

Austin and Mary are AMAZING! They did such a great job with our wedding video and were also a blast to work with. They brought a drone and captured things I would never think to request. Austin is quick with communication and listens to what you want and what is important to you. He does a great job pairing music with the video. I've had so many people message me about how great our video was, that they felt like they were there, that they cried and laughed. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Definitely use them if you are looking for a video that captures all the special moments from your wedding. - Meg & Matt

• BeachyBrideToBe

Sheri · Married on 04/01/2017

Austin was so amazing to work with!! I'm so happy we found him to capture our wedding day! From my first conversation with him, I knew we had found the right person! He was incredibly responsive and full of energy... you can truly tell that he's someone that absolutely loves what he does! He even came up to our venue the night before and attended the Rehearsal Dinner and got a little side interview with me and my Groom separately (that we'll get to see when we get the finished product :)). On the wedding day, he had the perfect approach.... there were times when he was directing us and telling us where to go/stand/wave to the camera... and other times where things were so hectic, he was able to fade to the background, but still capturing all the little moments. Throughout the night, numerous people commented on not only his attention to detail.. saying "your videographer is ON IT! He's literally everywhere!!", to just as many people commenting on how friendly and pleasant he was to be around. He seriously felt like more of a friend at the end, rather than just a vendor. I seriously CANNOT WAIT to see the video that Austin and Mary put together!! We couldn't be happier to have had both of them as a part of our wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

We used Coastal Creations for our wedding in March and to say that they are the greatest is an understatement! Mary and Austin are quick to respond to emails, are fun and wonderful to work with, and their pricing is greaT! We got our highlight video yesterday, and I absolutely love every second of it. They captured not only our day and all of the people who made it such a special day, but also our gorgeous venue with some amazing shots and drone footage, and they made me feel like I was at the wedding all over again. They captured all the feels and all of the love, and they corresponded with us the whole time regarding music and making sure the video was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for anything more. And Now I'm gonna go watch it again!!

Brian · Married on 02/27/2017

Austin was very responsive and extremely easy to work with. The finished product is awesome and allows us to relive the day!

Christina · Married on 02/18/2017

Austin was accommodating from the moment we began working with him! At first, I was not going to get a video for the wedding. When I started going back and forth on the idea, my church wedding planner suggested Austin. I'm so glad that she did! After seeing some of his work, I knew that he was going to do a great job. And he definitely came through and focused on the important details of our wedding. Not only is he very good at what he does, but he has a positive and patient attitude the whole time. Not only would I recommend everyone getting a video of their wedding, but I recommend working with Austin 100%! :D

Valerie · Married on 01/22/2017

Austin and Mary were amazing to work with! We originally were not going to have a videographer, but luckily my coordinator told me about Coastal Creations Video. Austin and Mary were able to meet with us the same day we called them even though it was last minute. They are great to work with always keeping things fun and lighthearted. Our video is the best thing about our wedding day and I love getting to show everyone who wasn't able to make it. I would definitely recommend Coastal Creations Video to everyone.

Alyson · Married on 01/21/2017

Austin was on top of everything throughout the entire day + details. He was extremely friendly and worth every penny!! The best thing is you wont know that he is there all day...since he does get to you early on! You enjoy your day and you don't feel as if a camera is on you at all times! He is one of my vendors that I wouldn't trade for the world!!! I can't wait to see all the craziness he got on camera!! =) LOL

Kristen · Married on 12/17/2016

Austin and Mary went above and beyond my expectations. They met our price range, was friendly, we felt so comfortable around them, so much we didn’t even know they were there on our wedding day. They captured ALL our favorite moments and provided us with several dvd copies of over 2 hours worth of footage from our day. They really surpassed all my wishes, I look forward to watching our video for years to come and sharing it with our children and grandchildren one day. Thank you coastal creations for your awesome service

Sandra · Married on 11/17/2016

Mary and Austin do a fabulous job. I would definitely recommend them!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

I'd give any couple looking to find one of the best videographers the advice to stop looking now, you found the best place right here. This company and power couple team, will make all your little girl dreams as a bride on her wedding day come to reality! You may be thinking I'm not sure if I want to spend more money we don't really have, or any other hesitations you may be having. I'm telling you now, you will not regret booking coastal creations as your team to give you a masterpiece of work. The day/night went by so fast and the memories start to fade, but I promise you the video they will put together will be absolutely amazing and make you and your husband both laugh and cry and reminisce about the best day of your lives, all over again! Coastal creations doesn't make it seem like they are even filming, they feel like part of wedding. More like family! Stop searching now for the best because the second you clicked on this page you have done exactly that! I am so happy I convinced my husband to book this couple. (Even though I gave up two years of gift.) Watching my wedding video was the best gift I could ever get for a lifetime! Totally worth it. Hope y'all make the same right choice I did, when booking a videographer! Congrats To all you newly engaged couples.