Coastal Creations Video Reviews

57 | Saint Augustine, FL

57 Reviews for Coastal Creations Video

57 Coastal Creations Video Reviews

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2018

We absolutely love the video they shot of our wedding! Austin and his wife were so fun and easy to work with. Our video is above and beyond what we expected and we will cherish it forever! I highly recommend coastal creations!!!

Meghan · Married on 03/10/2018

Austin and Mary are absolutely amazing!! They captured our day perfectly and were a joy to work with! Would highly recommend !!

Shelley · Married on 12/16/2017

Austin is the man! He did my best friend's wedding video and we had to have him for ours. He is so easy and fun to work with. He captured our wedding day beautifully and we couldn't be happier with our video. Austin, thank you so so much!!

Teneille · Married on 12/15/2017

Austin and Mary were an amazing combo team for our wedding! Gary and I could not ask for a better crew to work with us on bringing our vision together. Thank you both so much!! You have made the memories of our wedding come to life for us for years to come.

Charley · Married on 12/09/2017

It took a little bit to get our video back due to unforeseen circumstances but it was so worth it in the end. Our video is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Lots of happy tears watching our special day over again. Some of the nicest people we dealt with through our entire wedding planning process.

Elena · Married on 07/08/2017

The best decision we made for our wedding was booking Coastal Creations Video. We didn't know where to start when looking for a wedding videographer. But, we soon realized that it was going to be a huge expense, and we were worried about our budget. When I found Coastal Creations, I couldn't believe the quality of videos for the price! It's still hard to believe what we paid! Austin is an amazing professional, he gave us fantastic suggestions for a wedding photographer, DJ and other vendors. On our wedding day, he was extremely professional and not intrusive when filming. Our wedding video absolutely captures the day! We couldn't have asked for a better videographer, and we stayed well within our budget. Thank you for capturing our wedding day, so that we can relive it whenever we want to!

Meg · Married on 06/03/2017

Austin and Mary are AMAZING! They did such a great job with our wedding video and were also a blast to work with. They brought a drone and captured things I would never think to request. Austin is quick with communication and listens to what you want and what is important to you. He does a great job pairing music with the video. I've had so many people message me about how great our video was, that they felt like they were there, that they cried and laughed. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Definitely use them if you are looking for a video that captures all the special moments from your wedding. - Meg & Matt

• BeachyBrideToBe

Sheri · Married on 04/01/2017

Austin was so amazing to work with!! I'm so happy we found him to capture our wedding day! From my first conversation with him, I knew we had found the right person! He was incredibly responsive and full of energy... you can truly tell that he's someone that absolutely loves what he does! He even came up to our venue the night before and attended the Rehearsal Dinner and got a little side interview with me and my Groom separately (that we'll get to see when we get the finished product :)). On the wedding day, he had the perfect approach.... there were times when he was directing us and telling us where to go/stand/wave to the camera... and other times where things were so hectic, he was able to fade to the background, but still capturing all the little moments. Throughout the night, numerous people commented on not only his attention to detail.. saying "your videographer is ON IT! He's literally everywhere!!", to just as many people commenting on how friendly and pleasant he was to be around. He seriously felt like more of a friend at the end, rather than just a vendor. I seriously CANNOT WAIT to see the video that Austin and Mary put together!! We couldn't be happier to have had both of them as a part of our wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

We used Coastal Creations for our wedding in March and to say that they are the greatest is an understatement! Mary and Austin are quick to respond to emails, are fun and wonderful to work with, and their pricing is greaT! We got our highlight video yesterday, and I absolutely love every second of it. They captured not only our day and all of the people who made it such a special day, but also our gorgeous venue with some amazing shots and drone footage, and they made me feel like I was at the wedding all over again. They captured all the feels and all of the love, and they corresponded with us the whole time regarding music and making sure the video was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for anything more. And Now I'm gonna go watch it again!!

Brian · Married on 02/27/2017

Austin was very responsive and extremely easy to work with. The finished product is awesome and allows us to relive the day!

Christina · Married on 02/18/2017

Austin was accommodating from the moment we began working with him! At first, I was not going to get a video for the wedding. When I started going back and forth on the idea, my church wedding planner suggested Austin. I'm so glad that she did! After seeing some of his work, I knew that he was going to do a great job. And he definitely came through and focused on the important details of our wedding. Not only is he very good at what he does, but he has a positive and patient attitude the whole time. Not only would I recommend everyone getting a video of their wedding, but I recommend working with Austin 100%! :D

Valerie · Married on 01/22/2017

Austin and Mary were amazing to work with! We originally were not going to have a videographer, but luckily my coordinator told me about Coastal Creations Video. Austin and Mary were able to meet with us the same day we called them even though it was last minute. They are great to work with always keeping things fun and lighthearted. Our video is the best thing about our wedding day and I love getting to show everyone who wasn't able to make it. I would definitely recommend Coastal Creations Video to everyone.

Alyson · Married on 01/21/2017

Austin was on top of everything throughout the entire day + details. He was extremely friendly and worth every penny!! The best thing is you wont know that he is there all day...since he does get to you early on! You enjoy your day and you don't feel as if a camera is on you at all times! He is one of my vendors that I wouldn't trade for the world!!! I can't wait to see all the craziness he got on camera!! =) LOL

Kristen · Married on 12/17/2016

Austin and Mary went above and beyond my expectations. They met our price range, was friendly, we felt so comfortable around them, so much we didn’t even know they were there on our wedding day. They captured ALL our favorite moments and provided us with several dvd copies of over 2 hours worth of footage from our day. They really surpassed all my wishes, I look forward to watching our video for years to come and sharing it with our children and grandchildren one day. Thank you coastal creations for your awesome service

Sandra · Married on 11/17/2016

Mary and Austin do a fabulous job. I would definitely recommend them!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

I'd give any couple looking to find one of the best videographers the advice to stop looking now, you found the best place right here. This company and power couple team, will make all your little girl dreams as a bride on her wedding day come to reality! You may be thinking I'm not sure if I want to spend more money we don't really have, or any other hesitations you may be having. I'm telling you now, you will not regret booking coastal creations as your team to give you a masterpiece of work. The day/night went by so fast and the memories start to fade, but I promise you the video they will put together will be absolutely amazing and make you and your husband both laugh and cry and reminisce about the best day of your lives, all over again! Coastal creations doesn't make it seem like they are even filming, they feel like part of wedding. More like family! Stop searching now for the best because the second you clicked on this page you have done exactly that! I am so happy I convinced my husband to book this couple. (Even though I gave up two years of gift.) Watching my wedding video was the best gift I could ever get for a lifetime! Totally worth it. Hope y'all make the same right choice I did, when booking a videographer! Congrats To all you newly engaged couples.

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Austin and Mary of Coastal Creations Video were incredible! Do not hesitate to book them for your wedding! My now husband and I are from Chicago and were married on Amelia Island- not the easiest thing to plan a destination wedding. But we went on a planning trip months before the wedding and they came all the way to meet us and completely alleviated my fears. I knew the second we met they would be perfect. They were laid back and accommodating and open to our wants and ideas. Austin also brought along his drone to get footage of the entire Ritz property, which made for a very cool shot of all our guests on the beach. I knew we could trust them going into the big day. The highlight video brought back all the best memories and Austin worked with me to pick just right music. Truly, I can not say enough good things about Coastal Creations Video! We thank them for capturing our special day.

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

I would highly recommend Coastal Creations Video! Not only are their prices extremely reasonable, the quality of their end product has far exceeded our expectations. Mary and Austin are so pleasant to work with and are so responsive which is important when planning a wedding. I know we will cherish these videos for many years to come and will watch it on our anniversary to remember us saying out vows to each other. I can honestly say the wedding day went by so fast and thats why its so important to have a videographer. Thank you for such an awesome job!!!

Amazing company! I will use them for all of my special events! Couldn't ask for a better video. I am beyond pleased!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/05/2016

I didn't think I NEEDED a videographer. It was a good friend of mine who encouraged me to hire one because she loved her wedding video so much. So the search began to select someone to capture the most important day of my life. I was overwhelmed to say the least. After looking at prices, sample videos, and talking with my wedding planner, I emailed about three videographers in the St. Augustine area. Coastal Creations was not only the first to respond, but also was the only one who truly sounded excited about working with us on our wedding day. I instantly connected with Austin, and not only because he is a Gator. :) Through his emails I could tell he was down to earth, honest, and passionate about creating wedding videos. I was excited to work with him. Since I was an out of town bride, we mainly communicated via email. Austin was always prompt with his responses and answered all my questions... which was very much appreciated by a nervous bride in the midst of crazy wedding planning. A few weeks before the wedding my fiance and I traveled to St. Augustine and had the opportunity to meet Austin. This is when we really got to know his personality and I absolutely KNEW we picked the right person for the job.
    This morning I got the best message from Austin... a link to our video! I woke up my husband and we watched the 17 minute highlight video. I cried throughout the entire thing. It was so amazing to see some of my favorite memories, some moments I had forgotten, and some moments I hadn't even seen yet. The video BLEW ME AWAY. It captured the feel and the magic of our wedding day perfectly. Every amazing moment was included. I can't thank Austin enough for creating this for us. The photographer captured the BEAUTY of the day, but Austin captured the FEEL of the day. I highly encourage brides to get a videographer, and Coastal Creations is the right choice!! Thank you to Austin, a true professional, who turned into a friend!

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/14/2016

My wedding planner recommended Austin and Mary and I can’t thank her enough. The first time I talked to Austin I knew I wanted to hire him. He was so chill, funny, nice and down to earth. Everything I like in a vendor. A normal person, not someone with no personality. They were super affordable too which was nice! I was an out of town bride so I didn’t meet them until the day of the wedding. They were so great and friendly. Everyone talked about how much they loved them. They stepped back and let the photographer do her thing which was awesome. They honestly just felt like guests at my wedding. They were working hard but they were a blast to be around. They’re so funny and sweet! I can’t wait to see the finished product, but I know it will be amazing because they were just so amazing!! I wish there were more stars to give because they would get them!

Shannon · Married on 04/29/2016

I cannot say enough about these two. When I decided that I wanted a videographer it was because my 94 year old grandmother would not be able to attend our wedding. As we got into planning things and we started trying to save money one of the first things on our list to cut was the videographer. I spent a lot of time talking with Austin and listening to him tell me how much I would regret not having this and he could not have been more correct. There is something absolutely wonderful about reliving your wedding day. Pictures are wonderful and I love mine but our wedding video is something special. Austin was such fun to meet with and talk to about what we were looking for. He was very detail oriented and paid close attention to what it was that we were really hoping for. Austin and Mary far exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. They are professional and fun to be around. When we got our highlight video I couldn't believe how much I loved it. It meant so much more to me than what I had expected. It was beautifully done. We have shown lots of people this video and all have made comments about how talented the videographer was. I can tell you that if you are looking for a videographer there is no better company to use, no nicer people to work with, and no video you will love more. Watching with my 94 year old Granny was a memory I will cherish for the rest of my days. It was as though she actually got to go to the wedding. These two are simply the best!

Alachua · Married on 04/17/2016

If you are looking for an amazing way to capture and relive your special day for years to come, Austin and Mary are the ones for the job! My husband and I had no idea just how moving, special, and even hilarious a wedding video could be until we received ours from Coastal Creations Video. Austin put so much time and effort into getting to know us, understanding who we are and what we wanted to highlight, focusing on what was important, and putting it all together in a beautifully executed piece of art that we will never get tired of watching. He and Mary were professional and easy to work with, and having them at the wedding just as people enhanced the event tremendously. Throughout the editing phase, Austin was in touch regularly to keep us in the loop and to get our opinion on different parts of the video. He wanted to make sure that it was exactly what we were envisioning, and it truly was. We, of course, had to make many decisions about our wedding, but hiring Austin and Mary was one of the best. And the bonus is that, in addition to an amazing wedding video, we have gained great friends. We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Anelise · Married on 04/08/2016

Austin and Mary are such great people and videographers! Austin was very responsive to any email I sent throughout the whole planning process and was very personable in every response. I couldn't wait to meet him in person because I knew from the way he wrote that he would be a nice person. He is able to connect with people and made extra effort to send me links to videos they did at my venue and commented on random things such as my first dance song- little touches to let me know he cared. While filming, Austin and Mary had a special ability to capture what they needed to while not being demanding or in the way. My wedding just happened so I haven't seen the video yet but I know it will be amazing and I can't wait to see it!

• User5203386 · 2+ years ago

Austin has been so easy to work with and flexible. I love that he does not have a complicated list of packages. He is enthusiastic and all about creating an amazing video for our big day. Our wedding isn't for a few months, but I am impressed thus far!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Coastal Creations Video's reply:

Thank you so much, we try to make it as easy as possible, no complicated packages to figure out and etc. See ya in March!