Coastal Creations Video Reviews

83 | Saint Augustine, FL

83 Reviews for Coastal Creations Video

Abigail H. · Married on 03/01/2021

Great videographers

The Coastal Videography team was phenomenal. They knew exactly what I was looking for and they were very professional. We are so happy we booked them as a vendor and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Anthony T. · Married on 11/28/2020

Caldwell wedding (Crystal Ballroom St. Augustine)

Austin and his dad do amazing work! Our wedding video was absolutely beautiful! They captured every special moment of our day for us to have forever. For that, we can't thank you enough! I promise their work will bring tears to your eyes.

Sent on 02/15/2021

Sydney M. · Married on 10/30/2020

If you’re considering a videographer - do it! And pick Austin!!!

Video can be one of those things you cut out but oh my goodness I’m glad we didn’t! Austin was a joy to work with from start to finish and even after - being so communicative and helpful! He was absolutely awesome on our wedding day and we are so happy we chose him. In the first week alone after getting our video, I think we watched it about 10 times! Pick Austin - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Blake

Blake A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely blown away!

I have nothing but positive things to say about working Coastal Creations Videography!! Austin and his father were a dream to work with. They were responsive, professional, upbeat, full of ideas and truly enhanced our day. I was on the fence about getting videography at first and I cannot emphasize how happy my husband and I both were once receiving our video. It exceeded both of our expectations and gave us glimpses into the day that we didn't even know had happened. I would highly recommend Coastal Creations for any weddings or upcoming events. Their work was well worth the money and is something we will always treasure. Every time I watch our video I notice different things, it is so fun to be able to relive our big day. Five starts isn't enough!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Allison · Married on 07/31/2020

Absolutely wonderful duo

First of all you should absolutely do a video, definitely put it in your budget. Austin and his dad do a wonderful job together. They are fun and they love love! Austin includes the drone with all his packages and he captures some amazing footage with it! They don't get in the way and work well with other vendors. We absolutely love our wedding video! They have lots of familiarity with St. Augustine and many vendors. They are really cool guys and I highly recommend! In addition to your highlight real, they also provide a full length video that catalogs the different parts of your day. They work with you and are willing to help of get special parts of your day for you. I had a wedding painter (who I also recommend --Caroline Stroud) and he created a wonderful time laps of her work

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Kamille

Kamille A. · Married on 07/26/2020

Easy to work with and friendly

Austin was very professional and honest about his work. His videos are longer and more sentimental than other videographers I’ve spoken to. He’s there the whole day with you to make sure that he captures all the big and small moments. And his pricing is very affordable for what he provides.
    I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Brooke E. · Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome to work with!

Austin did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. Our wedding video is perfect!!! He was so great to work with and had some awesome ideas for shots to incorporate in the video. I would highly recommend him for any videography needs!!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Absolutely amazing!

We went back and forth on whether we would hire a videographer for our wedding - holy moly are we glad we did. Not only did he capture so many aspects of the day itself, but also so many moments that truly reflect the wonderful people that surrounded us on that day. Austin brings such a fun energy and was a great source of fun and positivity all day! We absolutely LOVE our video. He worked with us on music choices and put together a perfect compilation of the fun as well as the magical components of our day. We watch the video ALL the time. We are so glad we hired Coastal Creations and completely recommend you do as well.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 12/14/2019

Professional and fun videographer who will exceed your expectations!

There are not enough words to express our gratitude for Austin and his Dad. Our highlight video is beyond our expectations and my husband and I cried when we watched it. All of our friends and family were brought to tears by it. Many of my friends said this is the best wedding video they've ever seen! The highlight video captured EVERY important moment of our day including a first look with my 89 year old Grandma and this is a gift I will have forever. Austin was fabulous about keeping in contact throughout the planning process and working with our budget in mind. He is flexible, professional and fun. During our reception, we spun the bottle and whoever it landed on had to go in the middle and dance. Austin had fun with us and showed his dance moves off ! If you are looking for a professional videographer that is fun to be around on your special day and will provide you with the most perfect, amazing video then go with Coastal Creations! You will be so happy with your decision!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2019

Great people, great talent! So fun to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better experience with a videographer and absolutely LOVE the video they created for us!! Thank you Austen and Mary!

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer N. · Married on 09/11/2019

Memories that will last a lifetime

Austin at Coastal Creations was amazing. The equipment he had to ensure we had the best video was insanely awesome. From the drone shots to the ceremony GoPro...I couldn't believe the shots he was able to get. Not only does he have a cool personality, but he was prepared, early to arrive, and sent us the most incredible finished product. We are so happy we chose Coastal Creations for our wedding day.

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis K. · Married on 08/06/2019

Best in jacksonville!

I don't even know where to start this review other then if your thinking about having a wedding videogapher, DO IT. Then go hire this guy!! I came across him on fb months before the wedding and all I knew was I really wanted videographer but it was pricey and i was worried to hire someone who didn't capture exactly what i Wanted. when i came across Austin and his videos i knew this was it, Not only was he the best i had seen but he ended up being affordable too! He was so great to work with leading up to the wedding, and a BLAST to work with on the day of!!! We had so much fun working with him as he captured our day and things i would have never even thought of! After the wedding he sent us our highlight video and we couldn't wait, sure enough the video came in and it was everything we hoped for....AND THEN SOME!!! People seriously still rave about it. Not to mention we also recieved a CD with all the RAW footage organized by event so we litteraly got to re-live our wedding in every light. The day and night just go by so fast, don't regret it, Hire coastal creations!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli S. · Married on 07/29/2019

Best Video of My Life!!!

There are enough amazing things that I can say about the Coastal Creations team!!! Austin fit right in with our group from the second he arrived! He made sure we were all having a blast while recording and truly captured my day perfectly! All of my wedding guests are still raving about how amazing my video is... because while I may be biased, IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I truly made the best decision when it came to a team to capture my favorite day! I can’t thank Austin and his team enough!!!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/15/2019

Videographer? More like Family.

Phenomenal!! That's our one word to describe Austin and Mary.

From the first email correspondence to our sweet goodbye at the end of the night...Austin became family. He was so quick to respond to my initial inquiry and from that point forward, I felt completely taken care of. He thought of so many cool shots and was so excited to explore those ideas with us!
    Our wedding fell on Father's day, and without having said anything to Austin, he sent me a still from one of the shots of my dad and me dancing to share with my dad on Father's day. It's those little details that made this booking my absolute favorite.
    When I told Austin where we were getting married, he quickly sent me the video of another wedding that was at the same venue so I could see how they set up things, how their flow of people was, etc. It was SO thoughtful! Not to mention the video completely captured my fiance and me, we were sold. The drone shot did it for us, and we can't wait to see ours!!
    Austin and Mary were so friendly with our guests, our family thought they were longtime friends! They were moving around constantly to get the best shots of friends dancing, little kids playing, pelicans flying by, everything!
    It was like as soon as Austin understood what kind of vibe we were going for, he took off with it immediately. All his suggestions we were like, "dude, that's awesome, you totally get us." We couldn't have picked a better vendor, we are SO happy!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sarah C. · Married on 03/30/2019

Helpful, perfect shots, friendly

If you're looking for a wedding videographer then you have to pick Coastal Creations!!! I knew I wanted a video of my wedding but didn't even know who to pick..until I saw Austin and Mary at my friends wedding. They are amazing and get the perfect shots and videos of weddings. Seriously their work is like magic. They are both so nice and easily to talk to. I can't thank them enough for their hard work and making my wedding video something I can look at 30 years down the road and still enjoy and remember how perfect that day was. You guys are awesome!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy C. · Married on 03/23/2019

100% recommend

Austin Olsen is a fantastic videographer. Austin was the first vendor that I booked for our wedding because from our initial conversation and watching his previous videos it was clear how passionate he is about what he does. I knew he would put his heart and soul into capturing the story of our wedding day and he certainly delivered.

The highlight video was beautifully edited and perfectly captured the overall experience of the day. It includes the perfect balance of emotional moments and fun, lighthearted moments. We laugh and cry every time that we watch it. The drone footage he took is incredible and took our video over the top. He also incorporated audio from our friend's performance of our first dance song and songs played by our band which gave our video such a unique, personal touch. We had so much fun working with Austin on the day of our wedding and he did a great job working alongside all of the other vendors at our wedding as well.

We are so thankful for all of the hard work and heart that Austin put into capturing our day. We are so happy we have this video to relive our wedding day for many anniversaries to come. We couldn’t be happier with our video and would 100% recommend working with Austin.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Vendors Ever and New Friends!!!

Where to even begin..... Austin and Mary are awesome! If you are reading this just stop searching because you have found your videographer!!! Starting from the first day we met down in St. Augustine we were instant friends and they made us feel super comfortable about the process. Once the big day came they were total professionals. They seemed to blend into the background but also be right in the action at the same time! We have gotten soooo many compliments on the video. Austin's attention to detail and editing skills really turned the raw footage into something that my wife and I will watch for years to come. Once again, thank you so much Austin and Mary!!!! You're the BEST!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Jerri

Jerri · Married on 02/23/2019

So Worth It!!!

Austin is incredibly great to work with and is good at what he does. He is personable and comes through for his clients. My now husband and I had specific requests and he was flexible to accommodate them. I remember on my wedding day, he stayed with the women for a majority of our getting ready process and he just kinda did his thing in the background, not getting in anyone’s way. His partner, Mary, was also great to work with. They are both professional, personable, fun to be around, and overall really good people. They both make a great team! I know they captured some really good footage and I cannot wait to see the final product. I highly recommend Coastal Creations Video!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Nikki

Stewart · Married on 01/26/2019

The Most Amazing Duo

I would hire Austin and Mary a million times over. I was originally so nervous about talking on camera, and was just nervous about being on camera all together. These two are an absolute dream. They captured so many amazing moments and made us all so comfortable that we totally forgot the cameras were rolling. After our reception, they stayed late and did some amazing drone footage on the golf course, which we are dying to see. Not only did these 2 work so well together, but they worked well with our wedding parties, guests, and crazy family members. Thank you both SO much! We could not be more grateful.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Scarlet

Scarlet · Married on 10/27/2018

Stop searching - this is your videographer!

First off - Austin and Mary are the nicest people ever. You're hanging around these people (and your photographer) all day. It matters. This also matters because your videographer and photographer need to work together to equally capture your day and not get into each others way.

Most importantly - Austin and Mary captured every single moment!! Drone shots included! Austin cared SO much for us to have a perfect wedding video. He took our feedback before starting, throughout the editing process, and even after! We have never meet anyone that takes as much pride in their work as Austin does. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne T. · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience

Austin and Mary are so wonderful as people and professionals! My sister hired them for her wedding and I fell so in love with their video that they were the first vendor I reached out to when my time came. To me, videography meant everything. It was top on my list to be able to look back on our special day and when you’re going to cherish something for so long you want it done well. With this profession you have to be attentive and passionate and that is Austin and Mary to the T! They were incredible and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Austin and Mary Coastal Creations

Awesome service and quality videos! Austin and Mary were a very special part of our daughters wedding day! The finished product exceeded our expectations

Sent on 02/13/2019

Cheyenne H. · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and friendly

Such an amazing videographer, even my husband was skeptical at first about getting one but when he seen our video he was thankful we did. They were able to capture every precious moment in our wedding and turn it into such an amazing video!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 07/13/2018

I can't stop watching our video!

Austin and Mary did an incredible job. They were extremely laid back to work with and got amazing footage. Austin surprised us with some really great drone footage that really made our highlight video special. The editing is extremely professional and I love that we got extra raw footage so we could enjoy laughing at my family's unique dance moves.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic Experience!

We discovered Coastal Creations online, and we are thrilled we did! We wanted a videographer to document our special day and from the very beginning, Austin was very attentive to our wants and needs. He and Mary went above and beyond to make sure we were well-taken care of on our wedding day, and when they found out that we had not planned for a photographer pre-ceremony, Mary jumped into action and took a few still shots for us without even asking.

We just got our video from our day and we've fallen in love all over again with how special our day was. Austin and Mary captured our story beautifully and it's something that we will forever treasure. We cannot thank them enough for the amazing job they did.

Since our wedding, we have become friends across many state lines. We are so glad we took our time, researched, and landed on Coastal Creations for our wedding videography. We could not be any more pleased! Thank you, Austin and Mary, for allowing us to relive our special day over and over again!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018