Coastal Blooms Florist Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lauren H. Married on 04/24/2021

Loved my flowers

Coastal Blooms provided the bouquet for the Bride & boutonniere's for the groom/groomsmen. I wanted a simple , white and green bouquet. The bouquet/ all the roses turned out beautiful! The staff is very nice!
  • Aly
    Aly G. Married on 06/02/2019

Dana is amazing!

I had no idea what I really wanted for flowers at the wedding. I knew colors and that I didn’t want to take away from the beauty of the day. Dana gave me exactly what I didn’t know I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and more than I could have imagined! There are no words to describe how happy I was with Coastal Blooms!

Coastal Blooms Florist's reply:

Thank you Aly! We had wonderful working with you, Lee, and your family. Your mom is such a delight! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness!
  • Shannon
    Shannon K. Married on 05/05/2019

Bold and beautiful!

Dana did an amazing job capturing the sentiment we wanted to convey with our Cinco de Mayo wedding! From the flowers to the decor, everything was just how I pictured it. Thanks for making our wedding day so special and stress free!
    Mara Married on 05/04/2019

Great choice!

We used Coastal Blooms for our wedding and could not have been happier with our choice! Dana was great to work with and really kept our budget in mind when helping us pick out just what we wanted. She was so patient with us not knowing exactly what we wanted, and she was able to take a few of my ideas, add her own expertise, and everything turned out perfectly! Dana didn’t just drop the flowers off at the beginning of the day, she was available throughout the day, even whipping together a couple boutonnieres shortly before the ceremony started when we realized we needed more. Her arrangements were beautiful, and we still have a few of the flowers left 3 weeks after the wedding that are still going strong!
    Gabrielle Married on 09/22/2018
    Words can’t descibe how pleased I was with Dana at coastal blooms. Due to the hurricane a week before the wedding I forgot to send her what I wanted until 5 days before my wedding, and everything came out PERFECT. My hair piece she made was breath taking. :)
    Christy Married on 07/07/2018
    I truly cannot express the ease, comfort, and enjoyment I had working with Dana at Coastal Blooms Florist. She was so kind and receptive to all my wants and ideas. When I finally saw my bouquet, I almost died - IT WAS SO PERFECT!! I am still overly impressed with how exact she was in understanding what I wanted and how hard she worked to make it happen. She also provided the florals for my arbor and they were absolutely breathtaking. I am so glad we worked together. She was a huge part in why my day was exactly how I wanted it to be!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 06/01/2018
    Dana was AMAZING. She was such an important part of my wedding and I couldn’t have done it without her ! She made sure everything was beautiful and just as I envisioned my wedding would be. She made me feel like family and took the time to connect and really put in the effort. Her day of coordinating was thoughtful and extremely helpful. The flowers were perfect and absolutely beautiful!! My entire family, friends, and I highly recommend her. She was wonderful :)
    Michaela Married on 05/19/2018
    Dana went above and beyond for us, she truly cared that our wedding day was perfect. She was given mostly creative freedom on our bouquets. Her talent and flair for floral blew every pinterest example right out of the water. I'm so so so glad I trusted her with our wedding day. I rate this business and it's owner 10/10, 100%, the best.
  • dcjaime
    Jaime Married on 05/18/2018
    Coastal Blooms did a wonderful job with the flowers for our beach wedding last week! Dana is very responsive, super friendly and great at her job. She gave me exactly what I was looking for with my bouquet. I truly loved our flowers!
    Hillary Married on 05/17/2018
    Such a great experience and such beautiful flowers!! It was a perfect detail for our wedding!
    Shannon Married on 05/12/2018
    Dana does amazing work and she is very easy to work with.
    Tiffanie Married on 11/11/2017
    Dana was the ABSOLUTE best florist I could ever have asked for.
    She knew exactly what I wanted and brought it ALL to life. This woman is not only a fabulous florist but just an amazing woman all around. From the moment I met her she made me feel so comfortable and helped me in so many ways. I believe I have gained a friend after working with her!
    Hollie Married on 11/01/2017
    Dana did an amazing job with my somewhat short notice needs for a bridal bouquet and some boutonnieres. Not only was she very willing to take on the task, but she also customized my beautiful cascading bouquet with running ivy from my grandmothers house, which was very special to me! The ivy was also incorporated into the rest of my parties flowers, and they synced together flawlessly. Thank you so much Dana for being flexible while trying to move your business around. Everything was perfect!
    Gina Married on 10/21/2017
    Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did for my daughters wedding.
    All the flowers were so beautiful, and exactly what she wanted.
    Sharon Married on 10/12/2017
    Dana was amazing! She went above and beyond in every way and my flowers were gorgeous. My wedding wouldn’t have gone nearly as smoothly without her.
    Peggy Married on 09/16/2017
    Dana did an amazing job with my flowers for my Duck Wedding in Sept 2017. My original florist cancelled on me and Dana was quick to help me out and pick up my order! She returned my phone call the same day I reached out to her which was only ONE DAY after she just had a baby! She's such a hard working mom and has passion for what she does! She was amazing at communicating with me through the entire process. I'm not huge on flowers so I really don't know a lot about them. I left it up to her to blow me away and it did just that! Thank you Dana!!! We are so thankful to have met you!
    A Married on 08/17/2017
    Dana was awesome and the flowers were gorgeous! She even brought by extra flowers for the cake when it was looking a little bare and it turned out amazing.
    Dana seems to love what she's doing and it shows in her work. She'll work with you to make sure you get what you envisioned. If you're looking for well-priced beautiful flowers for any occasion, you should definitely check out Coastal Blooms!
    Hannah Married on 05/21/2017
    Dana did an absolutely amazing job with out outer banks wedding. Not only did every single person at my wedding comment on our exquisite floral at our ceremony and reception but she also served as an indespensable day-of- wedding coordinator. Please do yourself a favor and book Dana for your outer banks wedding!
    Barbara Married on 09/17/2016
    The flowers were exactly what we wanted!
  • Madyson
    Madyson R. Married on 09/05/2020

Responsive and Flexible

Dana was amazing to work with and I cannot thank her more. When our florist plans fell through last minute, she was there to help us every step of the way. One week before my wedding, she helped me plan my cascading bouquet, my maid of honor bouquet, and 5 boutonnieres. They all were exactly like the picture I sent and even more beautiful than I could imagine.