Coast 2 Coast Productions Disc Jockey Service Reviews

78 | Fayetteville, PA

78 Reviews for Coast 2 Coast Productions Disc Jockey Service

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!

Mike was best, hands down. He kept
    Everyone on the dance floor all night! It was not empty, at any point during the evening. He coordinated with our day of coordinator and kept things on time, and paced.

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike did a phenomenal job for our wedding. He had everyone up and dancing all night! I would 100% recommend him. He was also super responsive with emails and easy to work with throughout the wedding process. Very professional. He also provided up lighting which looked great at our venue.

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Mike. His professionalism is abundantly apparent, and he is extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. After our dinner service, he managed to get the entire room on the dance floor and keep our guests there all night! In addition, Mike provided uplighting which enhanced the room tremendously. We included several announcements throughout our reception and Mike was able to make the transitions very simple without skipping a beat. We would highly recommend Coast 2 Coast Productions for any event and hope to work with Mike again in the future. - Ryan & Jenna

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

As soon as we began planning our wedding, some decisions were super easy to make. The DJ was one of them! Mike DJ'd for my sister's wedding several years ago and I always said that one day I would want him to DJ for mine as well. He was very entertaining, kept the party flowing and played current music while including the songs we requested. We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ and how fun he helped to make the evening. They especially appreciated that the evening had an obvious order to things. From the father/daughter and mother/son dances, to the final song of the evening, and everything in between - this was all thanks to Mike. Overall, he played a huge role in making our wedding day so special! Thanks Mike!

Jillian · Married on 04/28/2018

Mike is nothing short of amazing! I’ll be honest I was a little nervous at first based off of his pricing in comparison to other DJ services that I inquired about. I couldn’t imagine him being that good for that price. But, I had heard all good things from our venue & read his reviews so we “chanced” it.
    I feel so silly now for ever thinking that working with Mike may not be the “best” decision. He was absolutely superb, an all around nice guy, honest, incredibly thorough, and allows you to have as much involvement in choosing the music as you’d like.
    He really takes his time to familiarize himself with your event, he puts a lot of effort into making sure names are pronounced correctly, which to some may seem like a minute detail - but it really reflects just how much time and effort he devotes to his clients.
    Details are important to him & it was great to work with someone who cared just as much as I did about the end result!
    Not to mention, the music was amazing! Anything I asked for he made sure he had! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long! It was the perfect blend of music to please all tastes. Just down right amazing! I can’t tell you how many of our guests complimented us on our music selection and told us just how awesome our DJ was...and to think he does all that for as much as he does, an incredible value!
    Without a shadow of a doubt, I would recommend Mike with Coast 2 Coast Productions to any and all brides, event hosts, etc. He will not disappoint!

Ronald · Married on 04/14/2018

Mike and his team were fantastic throughout our wedding!! Everyone had a great time, dancing almost all night long. He did a great job of appealing to all ages even with very little direction from us. Also we’re very accommodating for some of the last minute changes we asked for. All in all, we couldn’t have been happier with the service and will recommend Mike any chance we will get! 5+ stars for us! Thank you again for everything Mike, we had a wonderful time!

Alaina · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike did an awesome job at our wedding. We requested a mix of typical wedding music and bachata/ reggaeton and he did exactly that. The dance floor was packed up until the last song!

Jacquie · Married on 06/25/2017

Coast2Coast was amazing! I didn't have to worry about anything! They kept everyone in pace with all the events going on and more importantly everyone stayed dancing and had a great time! Would recommend them to everyone!!!

Erin · Married on 12/10/2016

Mike was great! He had a perfect selection of songs for the wedding and was completely professional. I would highly recommend him for anyone that wants their wedding to run smoothly!!

Tyler · Married on 10/15/2016

Mike was great! He provided everything we needed, with quick responsiveness when we had questions. We made A lot of song requests, and he managed to get almost all of them in, which we were very happy about. He reads the dance floor quite well with his song choices, and he can change your schedule at any moment in time. We highly recommend!

darcy · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Mike was absolutely amazing!!! He was extremely flexible with last minute changes. He let us pick the music and he was great at feeling the crowd. He came early and had everything set up on time. He was super easy to work with and I hope that I have another event at some point to be able to use him again. I highly recommend using Coast 2 Coast Productions!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2016

Mike was great to work with! I wanted everyone dancing during my reception and Mike knew exactly how to keep everything e on the dance floor- having a great time! I also had special requests for ceremony music that turned out perfectly! I highly recommend Coast 2 Coast Productions!

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Mike Embly was amazing. He not only worked with me to play the few songs I had wanted for the ceremony and reception but also did an awesome job at knowing what songs to play to keep my guests on the dance floor. All my family and friends keep telling me how much fun they had and a great DJ is key! I highly recommend Coast 2 Coast Productions. He will work with you to play the types of music you want and knows exactly how to fill in the gaps to make you and your guests happy. My whole wedding went smoothly. Thank You so much Mike!! <3 Rachel

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2016

Mike did such great job with coordinating with the Pastor during the ceremony. He made sure that everything ran smoothly during the ceremony as well as the reception. Mike was more than willing to go above and beyond. I would recommend Mike to be the DJ at your wedding!

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Mike. We got married at Liberty Mountain Resort and Coast 2 Coast Productions was a preferred vendor there, for obvious reasons! Mike was more than accommodating with our needs. We had some changes to our bridal party within the last two weeks before the wedding, and Mike was flexible with making changes to our entrance music and bridal party pairs when we changed our minds several times. Mike brought an assistant who was also great, and we also had a photobooth and photobooth attendant. The photobooth was a big hit! Mike played all of our requested songs and avoided the songs on our do not play list. He helped make announcements for group pictures and events during the reception. Mike also did our ceremony music, which turned out amazing. We got so many compliments. He worked well with our officiant regarding the timing of music and the microphones for the ceremony. Mike and his team were wonderful to work with. They arrived on time and well prepared for the wedding. They did not bat an eye at some of our unconventional song requests and even downloaded songs that they did not have in their library (for example I walked down the aisle to the instrumental version of Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' and he slowed it down to a speed we liked and downloaded the song himself so we could have it for the ceremony). Just a wonderful experience. Coast 2 Coast Productions helped all of the events of our reception run smoothly. If we could go back and get married again, we would choose to work with Coast 2 Coast Productions a thousand times over! They helped make our wedding day such a magical one that we will always remember :)

Jenna · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with Mike! I have known Mike for a few years and worked with him on many occasions at a venue that I was previously employed at. He was always one of my favorites to have. I knew when I got engaged that Mike was who I wanted to work with. He was more than accommodating and very responsive. Our guests are still raving about how perfect the day was. We have Mike to thank for playing a huge role in our special day! I will be sure to continue to recommend Mike to anyone that might be in need of his services.

Mike was awesome!! He was so easy to work with and very professional. He kept the evening running smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! Everyone complimented us on how good the music was! He customized music based on our request and made sure everyone young to old had a wonderful time! He also provided a photobooth which everyone had a blast using! We would recommend him to anyone!

Gregory and Andra · Married on 04/16/2016

It's easy to give all 5-star ratings in each of these categories, but quite frankly, it's because he deserves it! He was easily reachable and flexible both in scheduling meetings (in person and over the phone) as well as music and order of events at our reception. He worked closely with our other vendors (reception venue, photographer, pastor, day-of-coordinator) to ensure everything went smoothly.
    He provides a worksheet that you fill out ahead of time with choice of music for things like your first dance, cake cutting, mother-son/father-daughter dance, entrance and introductions, etc. We had very specific songs in mind, including some from recent Disney movies, Youtube artists, and other lesser-known artists. He was able to find them all with no trouble. He even called us to confirm that he got all the right music.
    We got the additional up-lighting and it was fantastic. For anyone on the fence about the additional lighting, we highly recommend it. He was able to match the lights to our theme, keeping it nice and classy during the dinner, and changing things up to something more colorful and energetic for the dancing. He's happy to share pictures of his various lighting setups...just remember that it'll look 10x better in person at the event.
    We received all sorts of compliments about his timing, involvement, and overall professionalism. He was able to get lots of people up out of their seats and dancing without being overly intrusive or pushy. He was able to accommodate all our guests' music requests and incorporate them seamlessly into our original playlist. He also prepared a CD of our "moment songs" (i.e. first dance, cake cutting, etc.) for back-up purposes (in case of computer failure) that he gave us at the end of the night.
    Looking back, we had the fortune of working with many great vendors for our wedding reception. Working with Mike and Coast 2 Coast Productions was easily one of the best. We can't recommend him and his services enough!

Ashley · Married on 01/29/2016

Mike was awesome to work with and was able to meet every request we had! Ceremony and reception went off wonderfully without any problems!

Mandi · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike from Coast 2 Coast Productions Disc Jockey Service is very professional, great customer service, was easy to work with, and outstanding quality of service with all his equipment. All our guested commented how the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor with great songs all night long. Thank you so very much for making our wedding truly memorable!

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

We cannot express enough how highly we think of your performance at our wedding. Prior to the wedding there was fast communication and never a doubt that everything was going to go as planned. We have had so many compliments on the music and lighting throughout the night. Pricing was very reasonable for the quality and professionalism that you provided. We highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking for a DJ. Thank-you so much for making our special day so perfect and creating an atmosphere that everyone loved!
    Jessica and Timothy

The DJ really controls the whole flow of a wedding day and Mike made our day exactly what we wanted it to be. We used him for our ceremony music as well and I made some last minute changes that he responded to quickly and he made me feel like it was no problem at all. He ran the day perfectly and he played the perfect music to keep everyone dancing until the last possible minute. He played every song I requested and checked in a few times to make sure I was ready for cake cutting, dollar dance, etc.. Definitely happy we chose Coast 2 Coast Productions!

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

Mike made our wedding absolutely the best night of our lives! We danced the ENTIRE time and the dance floor was ALWAYS full because of the amazing selection. Mike is the greatest at choosing the perfect songs. He kept the night moving and played great music. We had so many people comment on how wonderful he was and we have friends that are looking in to using him for their upcoming wedding.

From the beginning, as the DJ search began, Mike was super responsive and flexible. About a week before the wedding, we decided to add an extra hour, and he was happy to accommodate our change. He also had our very obscure first dance song, and worked with us to perfect everything! He offered us lighting options and took time during the week to talk with me about final details. He was nice, helpful, and so easy to work with. He even responded promptly to my email when he was on vacation!

I would recommend Mike to ANYONE who needed phenomenal DJ service for any event and hope we get to see him again at future events we go to!

Kayla · Married on 07/18/2015

Mike with Coast 2 Coast Productions did an awesome job as our wedding DJ! He took the information I gave him and gave us exactly what we wanted in music. I had to put minimal effort into planning order of events with his help and it all went smoothly without missing anything. He was very professional, timing was perfect, and he took all requests as they came. I highly recommend him for any service!

Alaina · Married on 06/27/2015

Mike and Scott were a pleasure to work with. Mike made sure every aspect of the reception stayed on the time schedule. The playlist was awesome. I would definitely recommend this DJ service!