Coachman's Golf Resort Reviews

5 Reviews for Coachman's Golf Resort

1 User photo

Coachman's Golf Resort 1

Margo · Married on 09/08/2018

Theresa is wonderful I contacted her on a Sunday and she responded that same day. They are very flexible on what you want for your wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2017

David Mlostek · Married on 08/11/2018

August Wedding

Great Food, Service, & people!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Coachman's Golf Resort 2

Coachman's Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you David and Karlyn. It was such a pleasure to work with both of you, and truly an honor to be a part of your big day.

Dustina · Married on 07/20/2017

I couldn't be happier with my decision to have my ceremony and reception at Coachman's. Theresa was helpful and attentive through the entire planning process, responding to texts and emails in a timely manner. Coachman's was affordable and the food was great.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Coachman's Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you Dustina! It was truly an honor and our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Coachman's Hampshire House is stunning. Walking into our reception I could not have been happier with how everything looked! Theresa and everyone working at Coachman's were always friendly, extremely helpful and accommodating to any questions or concerns we had. Our food was delicious and drinks were great too! Coachman's is very conveniently located and has motel rooms onsite which came in handy for out of town guests! I cannot think of one negative about this place! They helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect and we could not be happier with the services we recieved!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Coachman's Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! It was truly an honor and our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Sarina · Married on 09/02/2018

3.4
      3.5
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

Theresa was great to work with. Very responsive and accommodating to our needs. We were feeling very taken advantage of when we went to pay our final bill though. She had added on charges that we did not discuss. Added 40+ hours at $15 per hour for each worker, when it was discussed we would not be charged for set up or take down (we paid a flat fee for that), just for the actual time it took to serve dinner. We catered in our own food, which is something she had not done before, and that’s why I think we were Nicole and dimmed at the end. She also added in a “tip” per guest based on a “approx cost per plate” for each of our guests that she did not discuss with us at all beforehand. The “approximate” cost of each persons meal that she calculated this automatic tip was WAY more than what the food actually cost us. We were unaware That this was her plan, so we tipped each person cash also the night of. We were also charged for cutting the cake, when we did not ask them to do that, they took it upon themselves to do it without our knowledge. When I asked her about all of these additional random charges, she got very defensive. But other than that, we loved the venue, the location and the overall day was fantastic.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Coachman's Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you for your review Sarina. I am very sorry there was any miscommunication on the bill. We have had outside catering
    in the past but yours was a unique situation. I always strive to be very transparent about any billing. As far as the Cake Cutting
    we were specifically asked by a family member to cut the cake which took us by surprise but always try to do everything we can
    to make your special day go smoothly. We also promptly removed this from the bill. You were a beautiful bride and enjoyed being
    a part of your special day.