CNK Productions Reviews

CNK Productions 6
CNK Productions 7

Brittany · Married on 01/26/2019

So much fun!

We enjoyed working with Nicole and Chris! Photos and videos were beautiful. Really captured our spirit. I loved the quality for the cost. The little details they captured are priceless. They even gave us a water color painting which was such an incredible gift.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    CNK Productions 24
    CNK Productions 25

Phillip · Married on 11/03/2018

November Wedding

From the first conversation we had with Nicole, we knew we were picking the right people for our big day. Chris and Nicole are such a great team and they keep you engaged the whole time they’re working with you. Our engagement shoot was a really fun time and they kept us smiling and laughing throughout. Leading up to the wedding day, they are in communication with you and always willing to lend a hand or offer suggestions. On the day of the wedding, their team was completely on top of it and our photos could not have turned out better. They truly captured our day the way we would want to remember it. We would highly recommend Chris and Nicole. You get amazing service at a very good price.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding and Bridal Potraits

Nicole and Chris went above and beyond to capture our perfect day! I had several people after the wedding reception tell us what an incredible job they did and how well they worked together! Our photos turned out incredible and they were affordable for the Nashville area!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Rose · Married on 05/31/2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful these two were to work with and how happy we are with the photos of our wedding day. We searched for a photographer and videographer for a long time. We knew they were the right ones from the first time speaking with them and they never disappointed or made us question our decision. They were exceptionally professional, reliable, attentive, detailed, and also just super FUN! We feel like we hired photographers but got new friends as well. The pictures they were able to capture on an incredibly hot, humid, and semi-rainy day are absolutely stunning! I don't know how they executed and accomplished everything so excellently, but I am so thankful they did! Chris, Nicole, and their entire team were such a blessing to have as a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    CNK Productions 26
    CNK Productions 27
    CNK Productions 28
    CNK Productions 29
    CNK Productions 30

Brian · Married on 05/31/2018

I’m not even sure where to begin. CNK Productions went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. Chris and Nicole Keyes are very professional, prompt, responsive and so easy to work with. My bride and I were planning our desitination wedding from Tampa and were quickly drawn to this husband and wife dynamic duo. Nicole was quick to respond to my questions, willing to customize our package and was there every step of the way. As we contacted other photography and videography vendors, we were drawn to CNK Productions due to their artistic style, combination packages and exceptional value. Chris and Nicole made a very stressful day flow very smoothly. They handled the elements elegantly, were patient at every step along the way and made taking pictures fun for us. My beautiful bride kept commenting about how much Nicole understood her and they connected quickly. I recommend CNK Productions with confidence and assure you that you will not only be hiring a “wedding photographer/videographer,” you will hire people that care! Thank you Chris and Nicole. So glad you were a part of our special day.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Phillip · Married on 05/19/2018

Chris and his team were very professional in the buildup to our wedding and quick to respond when we had any questions. On the day of they were organized and friendly and helped out a ton even with things that weren't related to the job. The final edit came out amazing and we were super impressed with the production skill displayed. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or occasion.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Christina · Married on 05/16/2018

Pictures are gorgeous they are both artistic and intimate , they were super flexible with our schedule , they had a great eye for the location and for the photos.

Sent on 04/15/2018

hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience!

We originally elected to not have videography at our wedding - hello, budget! But a family member, who was friends with the Keyes, couldn't let that happen and gifted their services to us! Nicole and Chris were just what you want in a videographer - they worked hard, but also fit right into the the fun vibe we wanted for our day. They kept us up to date on their progress and turned around our videos quickly.

DON'T SKIP OUT ON VIDEOGRAPHY. Watching our videos has been one of the best ways to look back on our best day yet!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Aly · Married on 01/21/2018

All I have to say about working with these two is "WOW"!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly pleased with what this duo was able to create for me. They shot my maternity photos and truly captured everything I could have hoped for. My favorite part? I was able to tell Nicole a direction I loosely wanted my photos to go in, and she was able to achieve the look and photos that I didn't even know I would want!! Seriously! I am so impressed with their creativity and drive to please their clients. I will definitely be using them to capture special moments in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

Nicole and Chris were a dream team. Nicole was quick to respond to questions or concerns we had and was so helpful throughout the entire process. They were punctual and prepared the day of the wedding and made sure we got enough shots in before the sun went down. The pictures turned out absolutely incredible and we couldn't be happier with their service! We highly recommend this fantastic duo!

Sent on 01/02/2018