57 Reviews for CN Catering

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
57 CN Catering Reviews

We used CN Catering for our wedding and we could not have been happier. They were very flexible when we changed the menu like 7 times and the service during the ceremony was outstanding. We received so many compliments on the food as well. Even our photographer mentioned how great the food was and he eats a lot of catered food.

Profile Picture Kirsti, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Delivery, American, No Pork

If anyone is writing a less than 5 star review - they are crazy. But seriously the entire team and staff at CN are so accommodating, professional and attentive. Everything on their menu is divine and the ONLY issue you will have is narrowing down your food choices. In comparison to like companies, their pricing was extremely affordable. They serviced our wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE loved the food and service. I don't think my now husband and I had sat down for more than 2 seconds before our perfectly assembled plates arrived so we could enjoy the food along with our guests .Also I am a big foodie living in Houston with a bevy of restaurants at our fingertips and if CN was a restaurant I would chose to dine there every night. The absolutely have something for every palate!! I could not recommend them more!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, American, Southern

CN Catering catered our wedding at The Room on Main. The food tastings are conducted in the different venues to give you an overall feel for how the venue will look during an event. It was a good opportunity to see all the linen, lighting, and food options in person. They walk you through a thorough planning meeting 60-90 days before the event to review all aspects of the event. The food was just as expected at the reception. We heard rave reviews about the food from guests as well. We are happy with the service and experience working with CN Catering.

Profile Picture Juliette, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

What a pleasure it was to have CN Catering cater our wedding. Everything was perfect! From the food, to the service, to the correspondence; absolutely wonderful! I really appreciated that they made plates for us and saved us appetizers for our wedding party, so thoughtful. Such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Chanley, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This Catering company is awesome. We are so happy we had them cater our daughters wedding! Kylie was always responsive to questions, helpful in so many ways. The food was so delicious, highly recommend the bruschetta, mac n cheese, and tater tot appetizers, the chop salad, brisket demi, and the prosciutto stuffed chicken were amazing! Fabian and all the staff that night were courteous and on top of everything, from the napkin fold to the last drink poured this catering company is 5+

Profile Picture Vickie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough about how much i loved CN Catering. This is literally the best catering group in all of Dallas. They worked with us from Day 1 once we picked our venue (The Hall on Dragon) and oh my god did they deliver on our wedding day. We were told by a friend that they were the best and that was no lie. The biggest compliment we got was on the food. They have the best food and the absolute best service. Cannot recommend them enough

Profile Picture Sara, 2/23/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, Stations

The servers were very professional and engaging with the clients. They kept the boutique tidy and the drinks/passed sweets stocked at all times. I am very pleased with the level of service provided with our clients and would gladly recommend this catering service to anyone. I would request these servers for future catering events as well.

Profile Picture Tyler, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Not only was the food incredible delicious but the service we received from the crew was amazing. They were so helpful and accommodating. Fabian and Sam definitely went out of their way to ensure an exceptional experience. We cannot thank you all enough for helping our event be a complete success. We look forward to working with CN catering for our next event(s).

Profile Picture Carolyne, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

CN Catering made all of our dreams come true. Thank you so much for being so easy to work with. Your knowledge of what we needed was fabulous. I have always been told how stressful wedding are, but CN made everything stress-free! The staff was wonderful to work with and actually told me to go enjoy the reception, they had everything under control and they did! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams.

Profile Picture Becky, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food at my wedding was Delicious!! I was very impressed with CN Catering!! Highly recommend CN Catering for any event or party!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Tables

Very good caterer! Restaurant quality food and service. Flexible, organized and just all around a very strong choice and positive experience.

Profile Picture Faith, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding vendor recommended CN Catering and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband Steve and I attended their tasting and we were so pleased with all they had to offer. Shortly after the tasting we signed our contract and absolutely loved their service on our wedding day. All of our guests loved the food which of course made us happy. Everything was delicious!
CN takes care of everything you could possibly need including bartenders, plates, utensils, napkins, cups, etc. Also, the price you are quoted includes everything listed above so there are no surprises down the road. The price also includes many CN servers who all do an excellent job. Every CN staff member leading up to and on our wedding was professional and extremely kind and helpful. They were a joy to work with.
I highly recommend CN Catering for your wedding or event. The food is amazing and the service is unparalled.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

We hired CN catering for our wedding and it was the BEST decision we made. The food was absolutely unbelievable. We went to a tasting before the wedding and it was fantastic, and I don't know how they did it but the food at the wedding was EVEN BETTER! We did a taco station, prime rib station, and a pasta station. Every station was superb and beautifully presented. The staff was just as phenomenal. Great attitude and just completely willing to do anything to make sure it is the best night of your life. David was so helpful and made sure to take care of things that never even crossed our minds. They are experts at their craft without a doubt. I highly recommend CN Catering to anyone for their catering needs!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Server(s), Stations

Most importantly, the food is EXCELLENT. Every part of the meal was outstanding. The servers were very professional and attentive. Overall, it was a highly professional experience.

Profile Picture User7840418, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent food! One of the best caterers for a wedding that I've ever tasted.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

CN catering went above and beyond our expectations! I was very impressed with their menu selection. All of our guests raved about the food, we had fajitas with chips, salsa, and guac. The wait staff they provided were exceptional as well!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Mexican, Southwestern

CN Catering did a SUPERB job at our wedding! The food was outstanding - in fact we had people come up to us weeks after the wedding telling us how much they loved the food (the fried mac & cheese balls & the chicken/waffle passed hors d'oeuvres were a HIT) We really wanted to ensure our food was great, as we are both huge foodies, so we went to multiple tastings and met with multiple caterers and CN catering stood out from the beginning. They were more than willing to work with us going back and forth while we tried to pin down our menu and helped us figure out the best route to go. David even met with us and our planner at the venue a few weeks prior to our event to ensure we walked through everything and were all on the same page - and not only that, he was able to suggest things and help us streamline our day even better! His input was absolutely amazing. Then, day of, the service was fabulous - myself & my husband were taken care of at all times, and everyone around us was having a great time and enjoyed the most friendly staff serving them food & drinks. I cannot say enough about CN Catering!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, American, Bartender(s), Open Bar

My husband and I chose CN Catering to provide the food for our wedding, and we are so happy we did. We went to a food tasting hosted by CN Catering and really enjoyed the food selections they offered. Since CN Catering’s menu is extensive, we were unable to try some of selections that we decided on for our wedding. We were apprehensive about this at first, but the CN Catering team gave us some good suggestions that were delicious!

The staff at CN Catering was friendly, helpful, and flexible. We asked many questions and changed our food selections several times but CN Catering always responded promptly, welcomed our changes and revised our food quotes. Additionally, they prepared alternative meals for several of our guests with food allergies.

We were very impressed with the quality of food at our wedding. The food was unique and creative and was not your typical “wedding food.” Everything was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend CN Catering!

Profile Picture User6970887, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We got married in October and we were so glad we chose CN catering. The food and service was phenomenal. The staff was so nice and attending. We also enjoyed our snack basket and the nice letter from the company. So thoughtful. Thank you! I definitely recommend CN to everyone.

Profile Picture Chasity, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

DN Catering (David) did an outstanding job, The food was very very good and my daughter menu was gluten free. David was very helpful and flexible with the selection of menu, could not have asked for a better service. Everything was just right. Thanks David for making my daughter happy with excellent food.

Profile Picture dana, 7/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about these guys!! Not only is their food PHENOMENAL, but their service is impeccable, they are so easy to work with and they can roll with the unexpected flawlessly. I was hired to plan a wedding for a high end client 6 weeks from the wedding date. She hadn't hired a caterer and wanted the best, so I sent her to CN. They were able to get her a menu within a couple of days, and drove an hour out to her residence where the wedding was to take place to do a walk through. David is friendly, but to the point, which as a planner with a million things to do, I appreciated so much. When we had an unexpected influx of wedding guests that we weren't prepared for, his team quickly pulled together extra place settings and meals before the guests even knew. Their service went far beyond dinner and drinks, to opening doors and helping guests find their way to the restrooms, ceremony site, etc. With so many things to think about on wedding day, it is such a relief to know that the catering and service will be handled flawlessly.

Profile Picture Mandi, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

CN Catering did a fabulous job at our wedding! The food was delicious and we even received compliments from our guests when we got back from the honeymoon. The truffle mac and cheese was hands down a hit!! My mom froze some left overs for my husband and me to enjoy when we got back from our trip and we were so thrilled that we got to enjoy the meal a second time! Our menu consisted of butler passed hors d'oeuvres including tomato soup shooters with a mini smoked cheddar panini (so cute!), a delicious goat cheese, candied pecan and dried cranberry salad, pecan crusted chicken, green beans, truffle mac and cheese, and dinner rolls. YUM! My husband and I are actually attending a wedding next week where CN will be catering the meal and we are quite excited! We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kendall, 1/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Good was excellent!! My guests raved about it! David was great to work with. They made it easy!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The best quality of service, and taste we could ask for! Everyone at the wedding enjoyed every bite. Each and every guest approached to me (the bride) to tell me they loved the food. Working with Mr. David was very easy too, he did everything we wanted for our day to be special! Thanks again CN Catering!

Profile Picture User4753589, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews