CN Catering Reviews

74 | Dallas, TX

74 Reviews for CN Catering

Rebecca Morgan · Married on 09/05/2020

Awesome food and exceptional service!

CN Catering was phenomenal to work with for our wedding, especially during COVID-19 circumstances. The food is delicious and the staff was incredible - great customer service and helpful! Brooke and her team were great to work with during the entire planning process. I highly recommend CN catering for any event!

Sent on 09/09/2020

CN Catering's reply:

Thanks for the review Rebecca!! We loved working with you guys every step and being a part of your big day. Everything was stunning and your guests were pleasure to serve! We wish you all of the best in your next chapter together! :)
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/26/2020

Wow!! Prosciutto stuffed chicken

Never have a I had DELICIOUS wedding food! Everyone raved about how delicious it was! Know 3weeks later I am craving that prosciutto stuffed chicken!!! Yum yum! Great service great food!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Catharine

Catharine McClellan · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing food and great service!

Food was AMAZING!! I’ve gotten multiple compliments about the food. I loved that they held a tasting for us to pick the perfect menu. At the tasting they had their most popular dishes with an open bar. There was about 150-200 people so we were able to see/ taste how well they cooked for a big group. We had the chicken stuffed with prosciutto and cream cheese with parmesan broccoli and cubed cheese potatoes with a honey walnut salad. My dad was in the kitchen the day of the wedding and was very impressed with how clean everything was and how well they worked together. Would definitely recommend them!! The communication was easy and quick.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan Mcintyre · Married on 11/01/2019

Great food!

It was super convenient to have food and drinks right there at the venue. The food was amazing and I got nothing but compliments on how delicious it was. However, it was very stressful going into a wedding not having tried our actual menu. We didn’t get to try what we paid for - Terrifying! The way they do the tasting is in a mass group at one of their venues. It’s great to see what an event looks like and the displays of what your food can look like but I wasn’t expecting that. For the amount of money we paid I expected a more one-on-one tasting of our actual menu and the actual food we wanted to have. The event CN Catering put on had the most popular items present- but not all of what they offer. So I was disappointed. When I asked to try our menu I was told I would need to pay an additional charge. So my advice to the venue would be - don’t get to corporate and big for your couples. They are paying a lot of money for one day and being able to taste and see everything they are paying for should be part of the deal. Overall if I could do it again I would still choose this venue. But I would go into it asking better questions so I would have better expectations.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Shannon Bode · Married on 10/12/2019

Cn catering is perfection

CN Catering is legit! Wedding food that is actually restaurant quality. Cannot say enough good things about them. Awesome customer service, amazing service on the BIG DAY, and they are worth every penny! In fact people from our wedding were so impressed that they are switching catering for their own wedding. CN has your back!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Bonnie Morelanf · Married on 10/05/2019

Guests raved about the Food, totally delicious!!!

CN Catering did an outstanding job on the food and beverages. So many of our guest commented that the food was the best wedding catering they had ever experienced. CN’s monthly food tastings are expansive and provide a perfect opportunity to sample a variety of catering options. They enabled us to choose the perfect wedding menu within our budget. We did a buffet and I was nervous about how long it would take to get our 180 guests through the line, but it went very quickly and smoothly. Our wedding planner orchestrated the night’s events and toasts to eliminate downtime and optimize the buffet line within the evening’s flow. My only regret is that I did not have a 2nd bar in the reception space. I felt that the standard 2 bartenders create long lines for the guests at busy times throughout the evening.

Sent on 04/05/2020

Cindy · Married on 06/29/2019

Cn is great!

CN was so nice to work with and food and service was amazing. We really enjoyed our "trial" night and a great experience. They were absolutely perfect for our wedding and I was relaxed knowing it was under control! Thank you CN!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Momofbride

Momofbride · Married on 04/01/2019

Flawless Perfection

I own a venue and we tell all of our couples - if you want perfection - you want CN Catering! So of course they were the natural choice for us for our daughter's wedding.

I wish I could adequately express how flawless and worry-free they made her wedding.

Everyone was asking me if I was worried and nervous, and I was truly able to say, "No, we have CN Catering - so I know it will all be perfect!" As a mom, and as a fellow wedding professional - to know that I could 100% trust their expertise was beyond a blessing.

Everyone loved everything that was served - from the starters to the dessert - flawless.

If you are wondering whether or not to use them - the answer is, "Yes! Absolutely!"

Sent on 05/04/2019

CN Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with you out at your venue, and it was so wonderful to be involved in your daughter's wedding! Thanks for your trust!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/15/2018

CN was amazing!

CN catering was great. They were so helpful and hands on the day of the wedding and I couldn’t be more grateful. We ran out of alcohol at one point and Matt with CN catering ran out to grab us more himself. The food was great and there were so many options.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • DeLaney

DeLaney · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellence in Food and Service

The food was phenomenal, we had the strawberry salad, the Chicken Nostra (recommended by our coordinator-and it was by far a winner among my friends and family) and the Strip Steak with mushrooms, the two sides were loaded mashed potatoes and Asparagus. All the entrees had rave reviews and I even thought people went back for seconds, during the cocktail hour we had two passed appetizers the chicken and waffles and the pear crostini which were equally delicious, people even asked if they could have them as their entree until they opened the buffet. The servers and bartenders were excellent, I watched them constantly ask everyone they came in contact if they needed anything, they cleaned up the tables and extra plates quickly and efficiently, they were truly an amazing catering group.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Food!

My husband and I used CN Catering for our wedding at the Hall on Dragon, and it was THE BEST decision. I had so many guests come up to me at the wedding and say this was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding.

We chose to do stations-- Prime Rib, Chicken Proscuitto, Mac & Cheese, and Tacos. If you asked me to pick my favorite, I couldn't do it. Everything was soooo good! I'm getting hungry just talking about it.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Meg E · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

CN Catering did an incredible job catering a brunch we hosted at our home the day after our niece's wedding. They did such an amazing job. The food, beverages, and presentation were all perfect, and the staff was absolutlely wonderful! They went above-and-beyond, and we (and all of our guests!) were so pleased.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kaitria Sievers · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

CN Catering was an absolute joy to work with. They were thoughtful, prompt, extremely detail oriented and left no stone unturned. They had thoughtful touches throughout set up and the wedding itself that made our day extra special and run smoothly. For example, they made sure our wedding party had plenty to snack on during the cocktail hour (we were taking pictures during), had fun kids meals / bento boxes for the little ones set out, and so much more. It's been a month since our wedding and our guests STILL rave about the food and how delicious it was. If I could give 10 stars, I absolutely would. Thank you to Michael and his team for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Janaye

Janaye · Married on 08/18/2018

CN Provided the catering at our wedding and we received many compliments on the food. We did stations with a tex mex flair, we loved it! They were always easy to work with and we're very professional on the wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kirsti · Married on 06/29/2018

We used CN Catering for our wedding and we could not have been happier. They were very flexible when we changed the menu like 7 times and the service during the ceremony was outstanding. We received so many compliments on the food as well. Even our photographer mentioned how great the food was and he eats a lot of catered food.

Sent on 07/06/2018

CN Catering's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! You created a great menu and we are glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the food. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you many years of happiness!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2018

If anyone is writing a less than 5 star review - they are crazy. But seriously the entire team and staff at CN are so accommodating, professional and attentive. Everything on their menu is divine and the ONLY issue you will have is narrowing down your food choices. In comparison to like companies, their pricing was extremely affordable. They serviced our wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE loved the food and service. I don't think my now husband and I had sat down for more than 2 seconds before our perfectly assembled plates arrived so we could enjoy the food along with our guests .Also I am a big foodie living in Houston with a bevy of restaurants at our fingertips and if CN was a restaurant I would chose to dine there every night. The absolutely have something for every palate!! I could not recommend them more!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Juliette · Married on 06/09/2018

CN Catering catered our wedding at The Room on Main. The food tastings are conducted in the different venues to give you an overall feel for how the venue will look during an event. It was a good opportunity to see all the linen, lighting, and food options in person. They walk you through a thorough planning meeting 60-90 days before the event to review all aspects of the event. The food was just as expected at the reception. We heard rave reviews about the food from guests as well. We are happy with the service and experience working with CN Catering.

Sent on 06/29/2018

CN Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the process and that our planning steps helped along the way of such a special day. We hope guests are still raving about your amazing food and congratulations!

Chanley · Married on 03/16/2018

What a pleasure it was to have CN Catering cater our wedding. Everything was perfect! From the food, to the service, to the correspondence; absolutely wonderful! I really appreciated that they made plates for us and saved us appetizers for our wedding party, so thoughtful. Such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Vickie · Married on 03/10/2018

This Catering company is awesome. We are so happy we had them cater our daughters wedding! Kylie was always responsive to questions, helpful in so many ways. The food was so delicious, highly recommend the bruschetta, mac n cheese, and tater tot appetizers, the chop salad, brisket demi, and the prosciutto stuffed chicken were amazing! Fabian and all the staff that night were courteous and on top of everything, from the napkin fold to the last drink poured this catering company is 5+

Sent on 03/18/2018

Sara · Married on 02/23/2018

I cannot say enough about how much i loved CN Catering. This is literally the best catering group in all of Dallas. They worked with us from Day 1 once we picked our venue (The Hall on Dragon) and oh my god did they deliver on our wedding day. We were told by a friend that they were the best and that was no lie. The biggest compliment we got was on the food. They have the best food and the absolute best service. Cannot recommend them enough

Sent on 03/09/2018

Tyler · Married on 12/15/2017

The servers were very professional and engaging with the clients. They kept the boutique tidy and the drinks/passed sweets stocked at all times. I am very pleased with the level of service provided with our clients and would gladly recommend this catering service to anyone. I would request these servers for future catering events as well.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Carolyne · Married on 12/05/2017

Not only was the food incredible delicious but the service we received from the crew was amazing. They were so helpful and accommodating. Fabian and Sam definitely went out of their way to ensure an exceptional experience. We cannot thank you all enough for helping our event be a complete success. We look forward to working with CN catering for our next event(s).

Sent on 12/12/2017

Becky · Married on 11/18/2017

CN Catering made all of our dreams come true. Thank you so much for being so easy to work with. Your knowledge of what we needed was fabulous. I have always been told how stressful wedding are, but CN made everything stress-free! The staff was wonderful to work with and actually told me to go enjoy the reception, they had everything under control and they did! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

The food at my wedding was Delicious!! I was very impressed with CN Catering!! Highly recommend CN Catering for any event or party!

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/16/2017

Very good caterer! Restaurant quality food and service. Flexible, organized and just all around a very strong choice and positive experience.

Sent on 09/21/2017