CN Catering Reviews

CN Catering 3
CN Catering 4

Cindy · Married on 06/29/2019

Cn is great!

CN was so nice to work with and food and service was amazing. We really enjoyed our "trial" night and a great experience. They were absolutely perfect for our wedding and I was relaxed knowing it was under control! Thank you CN!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Momofbride

Momofbride · Married on 04/01/2019

Flawless Perfection

I own a venue and we tell all of our couples - if you want perfection - you want CN Catering! So of course they were the natural choice for us for our daughter's wedding.

I wish I could adequately express how flawless and worry-free they made her wedding.

Everyone was asking me if I was worried and nervous, and I was truly able to say, "No, we have CN Catering - so I know it will all be perfect!" As a mom, and as a fellow wedding professional - to know that I could 100% trust their expertise was beyond a blessing.

Everyone loved everything that was served - from the starters to the dessert - flawless.

If you are wondering whether or not to use them - the answer is, "Yes! Absolutely!"

Sent on 05/04/2019

CN Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with you out at your venue, and it was so wonderful to be involved in your daughter's wedding! Thanks for your trust!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/15/2018

CN was amazing!

CN catering was great. They were so helpful and hands on the day of the wedding and I couldn’t be more grateful. We ran out of alcohol at one point and Matt with CN catering ran out to grab us more himself. The food was great and there were so many options.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    CN Catering 5
    CN Catering 6
    CN Catering 7
  • DeLaney

DeLaney · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellence in Food and Service

The food was phenomenal, we had the strawberry salad, the Chicken Nostra (recommended by our coordinator-and it was by far a winner among my friends and family) and the Strip Steak with mushrooms, the two sides were loaded mashed potatoes and Asparagus. All the entrees had rave reviews and I even thought people went back for seconds, during the cocktail hour we had two passed appetizers the chicken and waffles and the pear crostini which were equally delicious, people even asked if they could have them as their entree until they opened the buffet. The servers and bartenders were excellent, I watched them constantly ask everyone they came in contact if they needed anything, they cleaned up the tables and extra plates quickly and efficiently, they were truly an amazing catering group.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Food!

My husband and I used CN Catering for our wedding at the Hall on Dragon, and it was THE BEST decision. I had so many guests come up to me at the wedding and say this was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding.

We chose to do stations-- Prime Rib, Chicken Proscuitto, Mac & Cheese, and Tacos. If you asked me to pick my favorite, I couldn't do it. Everything was soooo good! I'm getting hungry just talking about it.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Meg E · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

CN Catering did an incredible job catering a brunch we hosted at our home the day after our niece's wedding. They did such an amazing job. The food, beverages, and presentation were all perfect, and the staff was absolutlely wonderful! They went above-and-beyond, and we (and all of our guests!) were so pleased.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kaitria Sievers · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely perfect!

CN Catering was an absolute joy to work with. They were thoughtful, prompt, extremely detail oriented and left no stone unturned. They had thoughtful touches throughout set up and the wedding itself that made our day extra special and run smoothly. For example, they made sure our wedding party had plenty to snack on during the cocktail hour (we were taking pictures during), had fun kids meals / bento boxes for the little ones set out, and so much more. It's been a month since our wedding and our guests STILL rave about the food and how delicious it was. If I could give 10 stars, I absolutely would. Thank you to Michael and his team for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Janaye

Janaye · Married on 08/18/2018

CN Provided the catering at our wedding and we received many compliments on the food. We did stations with a tex mex flair, we loved it! They were always easy to work with and we're very professional on the wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kirsti · Married on 06/29/2018

We used CN Catering for our wedding and we could not have been happier. They were very flexible when we changed the menu like 7 times and the service during the ceremony was outstanding. We received so many compliments on the food as well. Even our photographer mentioned how great the food was and he eats a lot of catered food.

Sent on 07/06/2018

CN Catering's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! You created a great menu and we are glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the food. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you many years of happiness!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2018

If anyone is writing a less than 5 star review - they are crazy. But seriously the entire team and staff at CN are so accommodating, professional and attentive. Everything on their menu is divine and the ONLY issue you will have is narrowing down your food choices. In comparison to like companies, their pricing was extremely affordable. They serviced our wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE loved the food and service. I don't think my now husband and I had sat down for more than 2 seconds before our perfectly assembled plates arrived so we could enjoy the food along with our guests .Also I am a big foodie living in Houston with a bevy of restaurants at our fingertips and if CN was a restaurant I would chose to dine there every night. The absolutely have something for every palate!! I could not recommend them more!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Juliette · Married on 06/09/2018

CN Catering catered our wedding at The Room on Main. The food tastings are conducted in the different venues to give you an overall feel for how the venue will look during an event. It was a good opportunity to see all the linen, lighting, and food options in person. They walk you through a thorough planning meeting 60-90 days before the event to review all aspects of the event. The food was just as expected at the reception. We heard rave reviews about the food from guests as well. We are happy with the service and experience working with CN Catering.

Sent on 06/29/2018

CN Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the process and that our planning steps helped along the way of such a special day. We hope guests are still raving about your amazing food and congratulations!

Chanley · Married on 03/16/2018

What a pleasure it was to have CN Catering cater our wedding. Everything was perfect! From the food, to the service, to the correspondence; absolutely wonderful! I really appreciated that they made plates for us and saved us appetizers for our wedding party, so thoughtful. Such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Vickie · Married on 03/10/2018

This Catering company is awesome. We are so happy we had them cater our daughters wedding! Kylie was always responsive to questions, helpful in so many ways. The food was so delicious, highly recommend the bruschetta, mac n cheese, and tater tot appetizers, the chop salad, brisket demi, and the prosciutto stuffed chicken were amazing! Fabian and all the staff that night were courteous and on top of everything, from the napkin fold to the last drink poured this catering company is 5+

Sent on 03/18/2018

Sara · Married on 02/23/2018

I cannot say enough about how much i loved CN Catering. This is literally the best catering group in all of Dallas. They worked with us from Day 1 once we picked our venue (The Hall on Dragon) and oh my god did they deliver on our wedding day. We were told by a friend that they were the best and that was no lie. The biggest compliment we got was on the food. They have the best food and the absolute best service. Cannot recommend them enough

Sent on 03/09/2018

Tyler · Married on 12/15/2017

The servers were very professional and engaging with the clients. They kept the boutique tidy and the drinks/passed sweets stocked at all times. I am very pleased with the level of service provided with our clients and would gladly recommend this catering service to anyone. I would request these servers for future catering events as well.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Carolyne · Married on 12/05/2017

Not only was the food incredible delicious but the service we received from the crew was amazing. They were so helpful and accommodating. Fabian and Sam definitely went out of their way to ensure an exceptional experience. We cannot thank you all enough for helping our event be a complete success. We look forward to working with CN catering for our next event(s).

Sent on 12/12/2017

Becky · Married on 11/18/2017

CN Catering made all of our dreams come true. Thank you so much for being so easy to work with. Your knowledge of what we needed was fabulous. I have always been told how stressful wedding are, but CN made everything stress-free! The staff was wonderful to work with and actually told me to go enjoy the reception, they had everything under control and they did! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

The food at my wedding was Delicious!! I was very impressed with CN Catering!! Highly recommend CN Catering for any event or party!

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/16/2017

Very good caterer! Restaurant quality food and service. Flexible, organized and just all around a very strong choice and positive experience.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding vendor recommended CN Catering and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband Steve and I attended their tasting and we were so pleased with all they had to offer. Shortly after the tasting we signed our contract and absolutely loved their service on our wedding day. All of our guests loved the food which of course made us happy. Everything was delicious!
    CN takes care of everything you could possibly need including bartenders, plates, utensils, napkins, cups, etc. Also, the price you are quoted includes everything listed above so there are no surprises down the road. The price also includes many CN servers who all do an excellent job. Every CN staff member leading up to and on our wedding was professional and extremely kind and helpful. They were a joy to work with.
    I highly recommend CN Catering for your wedding or event. The food is amazing and the service is unparalled.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kelsea · Married on 04/01/2017

We hired CN catering for our wedding and it was the BEST decision we made. The food was absolutely unbelievable. We went to a tasting before the wedding and it was fantastic, and I don't know how they did it but the food at the wedding was EVEN BETTER! We did a taco station, prime rib station, and a pasta station. Every station was superb and beautifully presented. The staff was just as phenomenal. Great attitude and just completely willing to do anything to make sure it is the best night of your life. David was so helpful and made sure to take care of things that never even crossed our minds. They are experts at their craft without a doubt. I highly recommend CN Catering to anyone for their catering needs!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Claire · Married on 02/25/2017

Most importantly, the food is EXCELLENT. Every part of the meal was outstanding. The servers were very professional and attentive. Overall, it was a highly professional experience.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent food! One of the best caterers for a wedding that I've ever tasted.

Sent on 01/29/2016

CN Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Jaclyn!

Lyndsey · Married on 06/10/2016

CN catering went above and beyond our expectations! I was very impressed with their menu selection. All of our guests raved about the food, we had fajitas with chips, salsa, and guac. The wait staff they provided were exceptional as well!!

Sent on 06/29/2016