CMYK Photography Reviews

CMYK Photography 6
CMYK Photography 7

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Photographer!

We booked Chris for an engagement shoot and our wedding day and loved working with him! He was fun and easy going and pays close attention to detail. He made sure ugly hair ties weren't on wrists and that stray hairs were under control! Chris gave simple directions that made it easy to pose. We didn't feel awkward, it was natural and fun and caught candid, special moments. Even our videographer said he was easy to work with. Chris also has a talent for making shy or distracted kids give the best smiles for the pictures. He was making our shy flower girl giggle and our energetic ring bearer think taking pictures was the fun thing to do. You won't regret booking Chris - he's a great professional with loads of talent!

Stacie · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing and Perfect Photographer

Chris is AMAZING! He is extremely easy to get along with. He made our whole experience seem less. We live out of state and Chris accommodated us by doing a Skype call. He worked around our schedules. He was very friendly and upfront! It was nice to have the call and save on costs by not having to fly out to California to meet with him. He was able to customize our package since we weren't doing a bridal shoot. When we had our call to finalize the photos we wanted, he listened to us and made suggestions we hadn't even thought of! The day of the wedding he was so helpful! He assisted the groomsmen with getting into their tuxes/vests. He really personalized the photos for us! He even held my dress open for me to step into. He paid attention to the details that we didn't think about. Everyone at our wedding commented about how great he was and how impressed they were with him. He treated everyone with respect. He is friendly, answers questions timely, listens and really delivers a personalized, memorable wedding for each couple he shoots. His prices are affordable and the photos are stunning. You can not go wrong with CMYK! I recommend him for all your photography needs!

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

Chris is AMAZING!! I was so nervous when it came to hiring a photographer for my wedding and after reviewing a lot of photographers in our area I found CMYK Photography. I was immediately taken with his incredible eye and stunning photos. As soon as we met Chris all my nerves I had went away and knew he was the photographer for us! He was so easy to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding and was always a true professional but made every moment so much fun! My husband and I are not the best when it comes to professional photos and Chris guided us so beautifully and make us so comfortable, and our photos looked like something out of a magazine! Chris knew exactly how to manage everyone for photos with ease, which isn't always easy when you have a large family! I was so impressed. I cannot imagine having done such an important day with anyone else, and HIGHLY recommend you do yourself a favor and hire Chris for any important event in your life! You will not regret it and will have STUNNING photos! Thank you again Chris!!

Liz · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I loved working with Chris throughout the entire process. He was organized, helpful, considerate and the photos came out beautifully. Some of the things I loved about working with Chris:

1. He was great at communicating with us beforehand to make sure he knew what we were looking for, both via video chat and on the phone. We had a few scheduled check-ins, and this was great because we had so much going on I probably wouldn't have reached out on my own.
    2. His pre-wedding planning - He helped me put together a timeline for the pictures, which in turn helped me put together my own wedding timeline. It was great to talk through what would happen when, and with whom. I definitely needed that!
    3. During the wedding he was fantastic to work with. He was definitely efficient, and I didn't feel like we were "missing out" on the wedding itself. He was funny and super charming with my family and friends, and he also worked in a way that didn't feel like the photography was always "in the way", but somehow he managed to capture everything!
    4. The delivery - I loved having a direct link to all of my photos that I could share with my family and friends! It is also super easy an inexpensive to order prints.
    5. The photos themselves were just gorgeous and captured our day in a way that we really wanted.

I would highly recommend Chris as a photographer for any of your life events. I hope to work with him again soon.

CMYK Photography 8
    CMYK Photography 9
    CMYK Photography 10

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris was amazing to work with! He was early to meeting with both the groomsmen and bridal party and got us right on track for pictures. He listened to all our ideas for pics, and things we didn’t want in our pics, and had great ideas on his own. It was a quick turn-around on our photos which was so awesome. And of course he was nice and super professional and made us all feel great in our pics.

CMYK Photography 11
    CMYK Photography 12
    CMYK Photography 13

Christina · Married on 03/24/2018

CMYK was absolutely amazing. They shot our wedding celebration and the photos came out EXACTLY how we described our vision to Chris during our run down of the event plans. CMYK made sure we had candid photos throughout the night as well as photos with all of our special guests. Definitely five stars!

CMYK Photography 14
    CMYK Photography 21
    CMYK Photography 22
    CMYK Photography 23

Gabriella · Married on 10/06/2017

Chris is awesome, and fun to work with! We had a great experience, and would recommend CMYK Photography! He captured our wedding just as we had envisioned, and we are so happy with how the photos turned out!

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2017

We are so thankful that we got the opportunity to work with CMYK photography! Planning our elopement from across the country, to a place we had never been, was so incredibly stressful! I searched for weeks for the perfect photographer, knowing that if pictures were all our families would get, they’d better be amazing. From the first phone call I knew we had found exactly what we were looking for. Not only did Chris help me from the start with any questions I had about California, but he also made me feel even more excited about our wedding day (which I didn’t think was possible)! I don’t know how we could have put everything together without him. Chris and his assistant Alex spent the entire day with us. They even hiked over 5 miles up mountains in Yosemite (carrying heavy professional camera gear) to get us the perfect pictures! How many photographers would do that?! The four of us shared so many laughs, we could not have dreamt of a better experience. Not to mention that everyone absolutely adores our pictures! It is a day that we will never forget, and that we get to relive forever with every moment he captured! Set any doubts aside, and give Chris a call. You deserve your dream wedding photos, and he will deliver them.

Sincerely,

The Salazars

CMYK Photography 24
    CMYK Photography 25
    CMYK Photography 26

Kseniya · Married on 05/17/2017

Chris is a very creative guy and our wedding photos turned out beautifully. He was accommodating, flexible, and totally on it the whole evening. Will definitely recommend and keep him in mind for the future.

Vincent · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris of CMYK Photography, as well as his photography contact Anita Barcsa, together created an amazing collection of pictures from our wedding day. Their professionalism and accommodation of our special circumstances was unparalleled. Highly recommend!

Tracy · Married on 12/11/2016

Chris is top notch at his craft. A quick look at some of his work, and you'll be immediately enchanted by how he captures moments so beautifully. I especially love that while he helps with poses (that make you look great!), the end result is not cheesy or cliche - nothing looks contrived at all! Chris shot our wedding with his wonderful assistant Sarah. They both made everything run so smoothly on the day. I was nervous about getting all of the posed family pictures done in time, but Chris and Sarah moved things along without rushing, and even ran ahead of schedule so we could capture more photos of the two of us. And then came delivery day when Chris sent us the photos - they took our breath away! Chris really knows how to snap the special moments, and he is a delight to work with. We recommend him without a doubt for any photography needs!

Jazmin · Married on 09/04/2016

Chris was absolutely amazing to work with. He was extremely helpful and made it so that photography was nothing I had to worry about as the bride. Our pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much for everything Chris!

Crystal · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris was fantastic to work with! We had many wedding guests arrive late due to traffic, so our wedding day was running a bit behind schedule. However, Chris managed to fit all our requested photo opportunities into the 6 hours we had booked with him. We were impressed with his expertise in wedding photography, and we absolutely LOVED his unique artistic style. I initially felt like wedding photos were a long boring process, but Chris definitely added some flair and fun to our photo sessions. He went above and beyond our expectations, making this average girl feel like Royalty! His adventurous spirit really shined in some of the amazing shots he got of us in the middle of downtown San Francisco. We highly recommend him!

Shay · Married on 06/05/2016

We LOVED Chris. He was absolutely freaking AMAZING. He is now our family photographer. Thank you Chris for all the awesomeness!

Anne · Married on 05/14/2016

Stop looking and book Chris for your wedding :) You will not regret it! It was amazing having Chris as our wedding photographer. He went above and beyond what we could have even imagined. Not only was he professional, passionate, and talented, but it was honestly just a pleasure having him with us throughout the day. Not only are our wedding pictures beautiful, but the shots he took of our guests during the reception were incredible. Chris has a true talent for capturing candid moments. We are so thankful we have such great pictures to remember our day.

jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Chris is awesome very creative and so helpful. We are so happy we had him there that day. Everything was done so beautifully and professional (he is still fun)! We would recommend him a million times over.

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2016

I couldn't imagine the day with out Chris! He is so professional but at the same time keeps it fun and light and when it's the day of your wedding when all the stress is there you want light and fun. He was always patient and kind with everyone including my kids who weren't quite as excited about the day as I was. :)

Chris listens to everything you want and gives lots of direction and tips.
    He really captured the whole day for us! I felt like I got a glimpse into all the little parts of the day that I wasn't apart of. His quality of service stands apart from the rest. He was very flexible as my day of rehearsal wedding jitters set in and I started changing the time line on him:) Sure that wasn't his first time dealing with that as he handled it with ease and grace.

We love Chris and can't wait to work with him again and again!

Amy · Married on 12/20/2015

CMYK Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding day!! Chris was very attentive, accommodating, and flexible. Chris has a great artistic eye and was able to bring out our personalities with our images. He was fantastic with the kids and everyone loved him! We are extremely happy with the results and are beyond thankful that we hired CMYK.

Hannah · Married on 10/11/2015

Chris was simply AMAZING!!! He made everything so easy and comfortable! Chris had so many fun and different ideas for each shoot! He even shared those secret tips for not having a double chin or wide arms that tend to appear in pictures unintentionally....basically what every bride wants to avoid;) He made it very fun and light, and the whole bridal party enjoyed him!
    He caught so many different perspectives on our wedding day, and has captured all of our special memories. We are currently working on our wedding album, and he has been nothing but flexible with our crazy schedules. He has stressed that he wants it to be exactly what we want, which is so special to us.
    I would recommend him to anyone, and one day when we decide to have our own children we will be contacting him to capture more of our important memories!

Christina · Married on 09/20/2015

Chris is a superbly talented photographer. We were so impressed with our engagement photos. He really captured the landscape, the mood that we wanted, and he made us regular people look like models! He is very detail oriented and very creative. We received so many compliments on his professionalism at our wedding. We plan to do a "trash the dress" shoot with him, and one day when we have children, we'll be hiring him to take our baby photos. We're so happy that we found such an artistic and talented photographer that can capture the most special moments in our lives.

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Chris for our engagement and wedding photography! What stood out to us most and what we really appreciated was his attention to detail and the way he makes his clients feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He has extremely unique ideas and captured all the moments that were important to us, (grooms first look, picture of the dress, etc..). My husband and I are beyond happy with our pictures and we flip through them often to relive our special day over and over again! Thank you Chris!

Julia · Married on 07/18/2015

We worked with Chris for our wedding and it was the best decision we made! He was flexible, knowledgable, and super friendly. The pictures turned out incredible and they captured the whole day perfectly. Snag him if you can or you'll regret it!

Richa · Married on 05/16/2015

We were really lucky to find Chris to photograph our special moments. Our engagement shoot was a great introduction to his style and personality. Since we were having a traditional Indian/Hindu wedding over the summer we knew that we would have a difficult time finding a professional photographer to help capture the many events that we had throughout the week of our wedding. Chris was a great vendor/friend when it came to dealing with the chaos and excitement of our events. We would highly recommend him!

jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

We love Chris, he was so flexible and awesome. He is so very creative and made our day special. We would use him again just for the fact he is wonderful and so helpful. He preserved our special day and we Thank him for that!