CMPhotography Reviews

CMPhotography 6
CMPhotography 7

Megan Roach · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing, incredible, personable, professional and Fun as HELL

There is nothing I can say or describe to say just how thankful I am I hired Charles as our wedding day photographer! The memories, the experience and the service this man provides is HANDS DOWN THE BEST AROUND!!! Not only is he our photographer for all things to come in our life, but a friend too!! Thanks for making our day that more incredible Charles!!!

Jaime Edwards · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience

We absolutely love all the photos, they are incredible!! You have serious talent and we were so excited to see them all and re-live what was the best day of our lives. We are so happy with them. You have an incredible eye for a great shot! Definitely recommend!

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

Charles is amazing! He was personable, funny, quick to reply, and professional! He helped us to feel comfortable and to get the most out of our photography experience. Our wedding pictures were beautiful and edited perfectly! We will cherish them forever and cannot wait to work with Charles again soon!!

CMPhotography 8
    CMPhotography 9

Anne · Married on 05/05/2018

Chuck was amazing! As soon as I got engaged, he was the very first thing on my list that I booked! He is very responsive to emails, texts, or calls.. and he is so much fun to work with! You feel so comfortable with him which make the photos look so natural. I would recommend Charles Merry Photography to anyone!

Lamar · Married on 04/22/2018

Charles is a top notch photographer and very professional to work with. I have used him in numerous occasions to include family photos, engagement photos and my wedding and I can’t say enough good things about the quality of photos and the experience of working with him. You will not be disappointed!!!

CMPhotography 10
    CMPhotography 11
    CMPhotography 12
    CMPhotography 13
  • O

Olesya · Married on 04/21/2018

Charles is so talented, and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We are really happy with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! On top of it all, Charles is super fun, and all of our family and guests loved Charles, too! We’re so glad that we picked him to memorialize our special day. We couldn’t have asked to a better photographer. He really managed to capture the very essence and atmosphere of the day, as well as all the emotions and happiness! We will treasure these photos for years to come.

Tina · Married on 04/14/2018

Chuck is an amazing photographer. He was very flexible with my time and very responsive! He listened to what I wanted and delivered. Chuck captured the most precious memories without interrupting, it was like he was almost stealth. I was thankful that he gave me ques on posing and placement, while taking some shots. My pictures are all incredible!

Trudy · Married on 03/10/2018

Charles was an awesome photographer. He captured every important moment for the engagement shoot to the bridal shoot and then every moment on the day of the wedding. He was there from the moment all the girls started getting ready until the moment the bride and groom let. I would highly recommend him. He is reasonably priced and well worth every penny.

CMPhotography 14
    CMPhotography 21
    CMPhotography 22
    CMPhotography 23

Karen · Married on 02/24/2018

Chuck did our engagement and Wedding photos. We are very pleased with the results. We enjoyed working with him— so easy to work with, always prompt, pleasant and professional

CMPhotography 24

Amy · Married on 02/14/2018

Charles is amazing! We received our pictures quickly and they are amazing. He is attentive and everything you could want in a wedding photographer.

CMPhotography 25
    CMPhotography 26
    CMPhotography 27
    CMPhotography 28
    CMPhotography 29
    CMPhotography 30

Christina · Married on 01/26/2018

Charles is just incredible. Wildly talented and SO much fun to work with. Leading up to the wedding day, Charles was always available to connect and listen and provide suggestions/recommendations. He took so much stress away and made every single aspect of our wedding planning and our experience on the day of a dream come true. Looking at the photos he captured on our wedding day makes me relive every single emotion I felt that day. He caught so much happiness and laughter and love in the most stunning way, we are forever thankful and grateful to have had Charles be a part of our wedding.

casey · Married on 01/20/2018

I can't even begin to say how amazing Charles is! We planned a small intimate wedding in less than a week and were so scared we would not find a photographer...not only was Charles able to do it but the pictures were better than I could have ever dreamed of! Such a friendly and fun guy to work with and captured all the right moments! Definitely will be using him in the future! A+++

Sent on 01/25/2018
    CMPhotography 31

Awe! Thank You

Jenni · Married on 10/21/2017

We couldn't have handpicked a better photographer! Charles used his creative yet easy-going approach to chronicle a wedding day that we will never forget. He keeps it light, but manages to make some unbelievable pictures! Easily two thumbs up!

CMPhotography 32
    CMPhotography 33
    CMPhotography 34

Tracy · Married on 05/21/2017

Charles was a pleasure to work with! I was on a crunch due to a last minute drop out and he was able to work within my budget. We have beautiful photos of our special day and I couldn't be happier!

CMPhotography 35
    CMPhotography 36
    CMPhotography 37
    CMPhotography 38

Christina · Married on 03/11/2017

Our wedding photos are amazing! Charles Merry is very personable, flexible, and knowledgeable. He is great with all ages. We took majority of our photos before the ceremony and were able to spend more time with our guests. We will use Charles for all of our professional photography needs!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Awe!!! Thank You=)

Katie · Married on 12/17/2016

Charles was the best choice out of all of my vendors! His pictures were fantastic, and he was great with knowing where to go in Charleston. He was awesome on my wedding day as well because he kept everyone on schedule! He is truly a great guy!

Sent on 01/14/2017

You guy's are amazing!

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2016

We cannot express how amazing CMPhotography and Charles Merry is. He did an awesome job with our engagement and wedding pictures. He was there to capture every moment but was never in the way. He is very friendly, patient and understanding of what pictures I wanted. Our wedding photos are everything we hoped for and more! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Charles. I highly recommend CMPhotography for anyone who is looking to get married or looking to have pictures taken for any occasion. Thank you Chuckie!

We love Charles! He did our engagement and wedding at Wingate Planation. He has a eye for photography that most don't. He is so creative and great with people. The shots from our wedding were gorgeous and everyone loves them. They are pictures that we will treasure always. I highly recommend him you will not be disappointed.

Dishell · Married on 09/10/2016

'Chuck' was fantastic! He was responsive, flexibile, and gives great wedding advice! His shots are creative and always come out amazing-always! He took a pic of my husband's cufflinks that was so awesome I had to ask him where he took it...like, I dont have anything in here that could make that happen...do I? Turns out I did, with his eye of course. LOL! He and his team did a wonderful job getting pics of everyone at the reception also, not just my husband and I, which is awesome for reminiscing! We loved everything about our experience with him and would highly recommentd his services for anyone looking for a photographer!

Michele · Married on 08/06/2016

We couldn't of been more pleased with Charles as our photographer.
    From the minute we contacted him, his professionalism & response time was Excellent!
    We had a small wedding, and he was flexible with all our needs.
    And above all he captured our day and the pictures are Great!

Autumn · Married on 06/10/2016

Charles is the best photographer I could have wished for! He's prompt, honest and can work around your budget to create the perfect package for you. I didn't have to worry about him being on time. In fact, he called me on the morning of the wedding to tell me he'd be a little early to the venue, and he was there before me! After the wedding he was quick to post a couple of teaser pictures so we didn't have to wait forever to see any. And when we got all of them I was not disappointed. He is amazing!

We loved working with Charles!!! He is amazing at what he does! All of his photography- Engagement and Wedding Pictures have been over the moon beautiful! We can't imagine working with anyone else! And don't plan on ever using someone else other than Charles for all future photography! Highly Recommend Using CM Photography!!!! You're pictures will capture all of the amazing moments of your Special Day!! We can't thank Charles enough for being apart of our Special Day!!! Make sure to check out his website!!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/24/2016

I don't even know where to even begin! Charles Merry is amazing! He is one of the most creative people i have even met in my life! The passion he has for his work is remarkable! The way that he see things is like no other! We did the full photography package and that included our engagement, a bridal shoot, and the full wedding! Along with some add-ins! We have just received our pictures and love love love all of them! The way that Charles captured our day was just amazing and we were able to relive our Special Day again through our pictures! If you don't use CM Photography for your Wedding, you will be missing out on an amazing photographer and missing out on meeting an amazing person!!!!!!!!! Charles has become part of the family and we are so happy that he is!!!!!!! Highly recommend using him! <3

Courtlyn · Married on 03/26/2016

Very professional and really individualizes to the bride and groom! Very nice and accommodating! My pictures turned out AMAZING!

Charles takes the most amazing pictures and I have had so many compliments on them! He is very easy to work with and great at keeping everything on track. He will be my photographer for everything!