Clyde's Willow Creek Farm Reviews

38 Reviews for Clyde's Willow Creek Farm

• Laura

Laura G. · Married on 03/26/2021

Rehearsal Dinner

Clydes at Willow Creek was our top choice for a rehearsal dinner and made for a perfect evening dinner with family and friends. Tara was an amazing event planner who was flexible and accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding rehearsal due to the pandemic. She worked with us to create a perfect new plan and even the night of made sure it went off without an issue when it rained! The food was amazing and service was top notch. Our guests continued to talk about how wonderful it was the next day. I highly recommend Clydes at Willow Creek for a special dinner or wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 12/12/2020

A dream venue!

We got married December 12, 2020 and thus dealt with never-ending changes to the state rules and restrictions along the way. Tara, the events coordinator, handled all of our anxiety and questions immediately, calmly, and professionally. Clyde's was exceptionally flexible with our guest list and ceremony spaces as the restrictions changed and offered a multitude of options for us to make sure we had the wedding we had been dreaming about. The venue itself is gorgeous and has such a wide range of spaces perfect for photos! The food and service was amazing and the bar packages can't be outdone by any other venue in the DMV. Their commitment to safety throughout the pandemic made us more than comfortable holding our event at the restaurant.

Sent on 01/14/2021

Carmel B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Fabulous experience. Personal and professional service.

I hosted my daughter’s wedding reception at Clydes Willow Creek. What a fabulous experience from start to finish. Tara was amazing to work with. She is extremely organized, detail oriented and super warm and friendly. Our servers Juan and Landon were outstanding throughout the evening. The menu was superb. Everything was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Angel K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Look No Further!!!

Getting married during a pandemic has been a very interesting experience. We originally had our wedding scheduled at a different venue, but when the pandemic hit, we had to re-evaluate just about everything. We looked into the Chandler Barn at Willow Creek Farm, and fell in love with the venue. I did have my reservations about having my wedding at a venue that is connected to a full-service restaurant, but those doubts did not last long. Tara and Adrien, the Event Planners, are so easy to work with. They are flexible, understanding, accommodating, and more. They made the entire planning process so easy, which was a relief, as we were very stressed while planning our original wedding at a different venue. They really want to work with you to make sure that you have your perfect day. Just when I thought it couldn't get much better, the day of our wedding finally came, and the service was exceptional, food was to die for, and everything went smoothly and on schedule. Thank you, Willow Creek Farm, for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/25/2020

Great experience

I had a great experience at Clydes Willow Creek farm. We had a small wedding on the patio and it was beautiful. The food was great and the service was awesome. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 02/15/2020

Excellent Service

The event coordinators have been extremely helpful at Clyde’s. They are always very responsive and offer great service. I would highly recommend Clyde’s for any event. My guests were commenting on how amazing the food was and the event team was incredible. They handled everything with ease and provided outstanding customer service throughout the process. When I showed up the rehearsal, I cried when I met with them because I was so grateful of everything they had done to make the planning so easy. Pricing very reasonable compared to other venues such as wineries and such a beautiful setting!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Edalaine · Married on 05/25/2019

May wedding!

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Clyde's! Our contact person was Adrien and she was beyond phenomenal throughout the entire process! She was the reason I feel like I did not stress out when it came to the venue, cake, and servers. The servers we had were exceptional on the day of our wedding, not just for my husband and me, but for all of our guests! I often make the joke that we chose this location due to the Sinners and Saints cake that is on their dessert menu, but this particular Clyde's location is truly unique.

I am sure that for those who do any private events here will not be disappointed with the food, service, and ambience! Thank you to the wonderful team at Willow Creek that helped give us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • MCKINLEY

Mckinley · Married on 05/19/2019

Delicious food, great staff, beautiful scenery!

My husband and I couldn't be more satisfied with our venue choice. From the food to the service, everything was exceptional. Adrien and Tara were constantly available to me when I bothered them with incessant questions and they were an absolute joy to work with. The venue itself is a bit of a hidden gem in my opinion. If you're going for a rustic, country look then obviously their rooms and barn are perfect, but their outdoor area (both behind the barn and under the covered terrace) are beautiful, quaint, and make you feel like you're immersed in nature - it was exactly how I had pictured it. I highly highly recommend you check this place out - they exceeded our expectations and to top it off, were well within our budget. Thank you Adrien and Tara for making our big day go off without a hitch!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Margaret S. · Married on 03/19/2019

Great venue and EXCELLENT food!

I cannot say enough about how awesome Clydes was! That whole back barn area is just gorgeous! We only spent an hour or two decorating it with our touches but it's basically all set with beautiful wood pillars and tall peak ceilings and huge chandeliers, at night it was magical! Tara and Adrien, the coordinators were equally amazing, I visited several times and each time they met with me and answered all my questions, let me drop things off the day before and helped me think through all the small and large details. The service on my wedding day was impeccable, my husband and I had our own waiter who catered to our every need, before we even knew we needed it! And the food! The Clydes staff made sure this bride was fed! They brought our passed hour devours up to the bridal room while pictures were being done and had wine waiting on the table for us when we got to our sweetheart table. Both my husband and I were full! We enjoyed every morsel and honestly can't wait to go back and celebrate our one year anniversary... or even our one-month if we can't wait that long!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Katrina · Married on 05/05/2018

I can’t say enough about how wonderful this place is!! Tess helped us execute the most perfect wedding for my daughter. I couldn’t have asked them for any more. We had to use our rain plan for the reception but everything went off without a hitch. The food was fabulous. The head waiter Brady made sure everything came together. Check this place out!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

We recently had a joint baptism/wedding celebration for 100 people at Clyde’s in the Chandler barn. To say it was a perfect evening was an understatement. From the decor of the room, the food, the staff and the entire event, everything was absolutely wonderful. The two event planners were very flexible with us in helping coordinate our party, and they were calm, cool and collected the day before and day of our party. The event staff was so friendly, helpful, and patient with us. We had random last minute people attend, and they were quick to make table settings for our guests. The bartenders were fun and engaging the whole night, and our guests loved them! People didn’t stop raving about the food as well. Our guests with allergies were especially grateful for the attention to detail they were paid to make sure their food was prepared safely. Clyde’s should 100% be your top pick for your next event. They are pros in the hospitality industry, and more restaurants should learn from their philosophy. They Create wonderful experiences for guests so that they keep coming back. I will be telling everyone I know to book their wedding or special occasion with Clyde’s!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Charlottester

Charlotte · Married on 10/07/2017

We are still on cloud nine from the wonderful wedding experience we had at Clyde's a week ago. We are so thankful for the wonderful event planning staff (Adrien is AWESOME and we only worked with Tess a little as she was a new addition to the team, but she's great as well!), and the outdoor terrace was just BEAUTIFUL! It was perfect for the vision I had for our wedding day, and the staff there executed everything beautifully. The indoor space also lends a lot of unique details that you probably won't find in any other venue. We also had our cake made by them, and are so happy with how it came out! All of the staff members (wait staff, bartenders, etc...) were so pleasant, and the food was absolutely delicious. A concern for me was that the food wouldn't be superb because of the sheer volume, but it was absolutely to die for and all of our guests are still raving about how good everything was. Clyde's is a hidden gem for weddings in NOVA, and we'll always have fond memories of it.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Allyson · Married on 12/10/2016

We are so happy we chose to do our rehearsal dinner at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm. The rooms were perfect for our dinner, comfortably fitting about 50 guests while also feeling cozy and intimate. The staff at the restaurant was great to work with in planning the dinner—they provided excellent options and worked with us on a changing guest list numbers and menu changes up to a few days before the rehearsal dinner. On the night of, the waiters and bartenders were friendly and quick with service. The food was outstanding—favorites were definitely the steak and cheese egg rolls and the pumpkin ravioli, but it all was delicious! There was plenty of food at the buffet for everyone. Clyde's also set up the space, including small flower arrangements on tables, so there was no extra work we had to do to make the rehearsal dinner space feel special! Unlike other event spaces I have used in the past, Clyde's didn't make us feel rushed to leave the second we were done eating, and our guests were able to enjoy themselves and socialize into the evening. We are very happy and would definitely use Clyde's Willow Creek again for another event.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Melinda · Married on 10/22/2016

Clyde's Willow Creek Farm was the perfect place for our rehearsal dinner with 25 guests! The food was wonderful and the location was smack dab in between the venue and the hotel we were staying at, so incredibly convenient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you Adrien and Melissa and the whole team at Willow Creek for making our day fantastic. All of our food was amazing and the guests cannot stop telling us about it. I expected rave reviews about the crab cake/filet combo, but all of the guests loved the chicken and fish options as well. Gramma who is 93 and has very specific tastes keeps telling us about the lamb hor's d'ouevre and the quesadilla. You guys will forever have a place in our hearts and in our family story. Thank you, thank you, thank you for our flawless wedding and for putting up with my brattiness about the rain.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner at Clyde's Willow Creek. We booked the Audubon room, which was the perfect size for our 40 guests. The front room had a private bar with plenty of room for stationary and passed appetizers during the cocktail hour. The back room had ample seating for dinner. The food was delicious, and they were able to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free). They also provided a special occasion cake with several flavor options. Clyde's Willow Creek is the perfect option for a rehearsal dinner in Loudoun County.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Clyde's was wonderful! We had a wonderful wedding experience, Our guest said that they had never been to a nicer more quaint wedding than ours. The food was perfect and the wait staff met our every need and went beyond! The Inn was perfect for our wedding pictures as well.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Amy · event on: 09/05/2015

Phenomenal Bar Mitzvah reception last weekend - thanks, in large part, to Melissa Carrol and the amazing team at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm in Broadlands/Ashburn, VA. The reception was held in the outdoor courtyard, which looked amazing! The DJ, green screen, etc. were all placed for maximum coverage and there was still space for a dance floor large enough to accommodate our guests. The great thing about Melissa is that she is a seasoned pro. Trust her to take care of every detail for your event. When she says "don't worry, I've got it," she means it. We have watched others who booked hotels for their events and who have met with 5-6 catering managers in a 2-year span. Not so at this Clyde's location. Melissa was there with us every step of the way. She helped us to pick out a delicious assortment of food that was top-notch quality but which was different from our last event. Every single guest commented on the delicious food. Fan favorites were the lamb chops, the brisket sliders, the gnocchi with leeks/mushrooms, cake pops and mini apple tarts. That said, EVERYTHING was great! In fact, when we were thinking about where to have this event, people said, "you're going back to that Clyde's again, right? It was amazing. Don't look anywhere else." Also, our entire family commented on how kind and helpful the wait staff was at our event. Relatives even commented on all of the "orange" touches, as orange is the guest-of-honor's favorite color. The Clyde's team made this a fun and relaxing celebration for us all. We can truly say this was the happiest day of our family's life and we are incredibly grateful to Melissa for being at the helm and for making this happen. Sooooo many great memories. Big shout-out to the wait staff. We noticed everything you did to make the day special and we sincerely appreciate all that you did to make this amazing for our entire family. Top marks all around from a very grateful family.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our rehearsal dinner at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm and everything could not have gone more smoothly. They offered helpful suggestions during the planning process and on the day of, the food and service were both great. They had a wide variety of different meal options for both food as well as overall type of dining experience (plated, buffet, stations, etc). The restaurant has wonderful ambiance and everyone complimented the evening. We will be back!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

I wish I could give Clyde's more than 5 stars because the location and people were above and beyond!
    My husband and I were fretting over what to do for our wedding because we are fairly low-key and our reception was only going to have about 60 people. Melissa Carroll was the event coordinator that I worked with and she made everything super easy. We elected to have our ceremony out back with the barn/building as our backdrop and had our ceremony inside in the Audubon Room which was cozy and has its own bar. The rooms are already beautifully decorated so there was no real need for extra wedding decor except for flowers. The day before the wedding we had a last minute change since the grounds were too wet and instead of trying to have all the guests watch the ceremony in the Audubon Room (standing room only with the way we chose to set up), Melissa was nice enough to suggest the outdoor patio and seating. We were still able to get married outside and it wasn't a hassle for anyone!

The passed Hors D'oeuvres were delicious and the staff was very attentive and pleasant. Melissa was around for the entire ceremony to help keep me calm, and during the reception to make sure things went smoothly.

The grounds at Clyde's are absolutely beautiful! There are so many places for good photo ops. I would highly recommend Clyde's for someone looking for an intimate party or wedding. They also have a beautiful outdoor terrace for a bride who is looking for a larger space. You can't go wrong here!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Barbara · Married on 10/12/2013

Everyone was lovely to work with, especially Melissa. We received many compliments about the food.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/05/2013

Where do I even start? Clyde's venue is the whole package, and more. It is SO nice to have everything included; no worrying about catering, rentals, etc. And, the best part, is Melissa! The Events Coordinator, who goes WAY above and beyond.
    From the first time we met Melissa, I could tell we had made the right decision to hold our reception at Clyde's. No matter how many times a day (yes, day), I emailed her, she was always quick to reply to answer questions or ease worries I had, and with a wonderful attitude. She was always professional, accommodating, and willing to discuss ideas and options. It was SO nice to know that I had someone I could TRUST to put my "dream" wedding into place, which was beyond her duties, and I appreciated it more than ever! There was no running around the day-of to set-up; I knew that Clyde's had it all under control. We provided the supplies and ideas, but when I showed up that day.... I was in awe. Melissa truly made my DREAM come true, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing set-up, and PARTY!
    Beyond the beautiful venue, I have received compliments from many guests at the wedding that the food was the BEST they had ever had at a wedding, and the service and staff were all very kind and helpful throughout the event.
    THANK YOU, Clyde's & Melissa! :)

Sent on 11/22/2013
  • Rick and Stacy

Rick · Married on 09/14/2013

Melissa and her staff were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process of our wedding from planning, vendor coordination, recommendations, and execution. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure this day was the most special day of our lives, and they succeeded to the utmost levels. So many of our guests have commented about how perfect the day was and that is a direct testament to Melissa and her staff. We would highly recommend Clyde's for any formal event be it wedding, rehearsal dinner, bar/bat mitzvahs, graduation, etc.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2013

Melissa, Brittany, Kelsey and the staff at Clyde's Willow Creek was AMAZING to work with for our wedding! The event staff was so great, they were professional, responsive, helpful, accommodating, and very detail oriented. I really wish I had worried less before the wedding, because having an event at Clyde's Willow Creek is easy!

The planning process with the events team was a great experience. When I started encountering bridal stress, as we all do, they helped keep me focused on the next thing due. They were organized, polite, genuine, and truly cared about making our wedding beautiful. They handled changes/requests with ease and kept track of our other vendors to make sure they were there and set up on time.

We had our ceremony and reception both on the terrace. The event staff on the wedding day itself was perfect. The highlight had to be Mercedes, the bartender. Our guests are still raving about how amazing she was! They also have commented that the waitstaff was professional and efficient and that the food was wonderful. We went up to the barn for photos and the farmer was there waiting for us! The staff really helped in making the entire reception run smoothly. My Dad got nervous before the ceremony and said "I need a beer" to me, and next thing I knew a bartender appeared with one for him! And when we had a problem with our shuttle service, the staff was very accommodating and let us stay later while they cleaned up. I really can't say enough about them, the entire staff was just so amazing to work with.

Our choice of Clyde's for a wedding ceremony and reception was perfect. I would give them higher ratings if I could, because they really go above and beyond to make your day amazing!! Thank you so much to the entire staff!!! I highly recommend having an event at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm!!

Sent on 07/25/2013