Cluster Entertainment Reviews

16 Reviews for Cluster Entertainment

• Breann

Breann · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome 9/21 Wedding

We had Chuck for our wedding on 9/21 and he was AMAZING! When we were planning he was super responsive with emails and even a phone call! The day of he played every request we had and had guests on the dance floor all night. He had a great variety of music and catered to kids with songs like Baby Shark, to young adults with typical dance songs and even the older crowd with some amazing AC/DC!! We were SO lucky to have him!
    Would absolutely recommend a thousand times over!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Chuck was awesome! We loved the opportunity to select our pick of songs and when we wanted them to play. He definitely got everyone on the dance floor. He spent a lot of time working photo booth backdrop and monogram to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. He even kept us on track when we were falling a bit behind with planning. Showed he wanted us to have exactly what we wanted. Exceptionally reasonably priced compared to others. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Toby

Toby Young · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional Dj service

Very professional. He was already setup and ready to go when we arrived at the reception. Played music that was relevant to the guests we had. Everyone had an amazing time. We would highly recommend him for any of your events.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Windy

Windy · Married on 05/19/2019

Dream ceremony entrance, made possible by Cluster entertainment!

Chuck was wonderful! He made this bride extremely happy in finding the perfect cover for my Breaking Benjamin bridal ceremony entrance song! I knew this song was special to my husband, Chuck was able to collaborate my elegant hope & this hard/alternative rock song perfectly! I will forever cherish the tears my husband shed as I walked down the aisle. Chuck made this possible

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kristen Gwaltney

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Book with Chuck!

Working with Chuck at Cluster Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and reception. The client portal and song request list made the music planing process so easy and run smoothly on the day of our wedding. Chuck even reached out on a song choice to suggest a better version before our big day and it was certainly appreciated that he took the time to make sure we were ok with the new selection. I would highly recommend for any wedding or event. Thank you Chuck!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Hedrick · Married on 05/04/2019

We hired Cluster Entertainment for our wedding and reception

I met Charles through a friend in a casual setting. When I found out about his business we hired him for our wedding. Even knowing him in a personal setting first, Charles (Chuck) is very professional when working. To say he was flexible is an understatement. Our projected times ran ahead and he was able to just go with the flow and keep up with whatever my planner and I asked of him. The music selection was perfect and there were times when I had him make music choices for me (such as the song for the bridal party to walk out to, the music we all walked out to after ceremony and music we were announced to). Every selection was perfect. I told him styles of music we didn’t prefer and artist we loved and the music for dinner was spot on and easily transitioned to fun music for dancing. Some one was up dancing with every song he played! The lights provided just put the perfect touch to our reception site. He was discreet about when he had to sneak off to eat (I never saw him leave the DJ booth and the music never stopped). He even kept in constant communication with me before the wedding up until the last day to make sure everything was covered for song selection (that was super helpful because it’s so easy to forget to follow up with the little things when you’re planning a wedding). He was the PERFECT DJ for our wedding and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!!

I had been planning my wedding for little over a year and from the moment I contacted Cluster Entertainment he was always there to answer any questions. I did not stress one time about if the rights songs were going to played at the right time. I am a very organized person and the spreadsheets he had for you to fill out are wonderful and very helpful.
    He played all the music I requested. Was there early for my wedding which made me very relaxed. Wonderful price! I would highly recommend Cluster Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Cameron · Married on 11/03/2018

PDJ Cluster was absolutely perfect on our wedding day.

DJ Cluster was absolutely amazing. Our caterer was late but he kept everyone’s mind off the food! He was SO much fun and very professional. He made sure everything was taken care of. He even has detailed forms for songs you’d like played at the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget Omberg · Married on 10/26/2018

Affordable, professional, and SUPER FUN!

Very willing to work with our budget, and very flexible! My family was having so much fun at the reception that they asked the DJ to stay longer-and they partied until the venue kicked them out :)

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Cluster Entertainment did a wonderful job! Chuck was super accommodating and understanding of some last minute changes - he checked in with me and my groom to ensure everything was going smoothly, The music was mixed perfectly with dance songs and easy listening at the perfect times! If you need a DJ, definitely go with Cluster Entertainment. Up-lighting was done tastefully -- I will book him again for any future events!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kendra · Married on 08/19/2018

Dj Cluster was absolutely amazing! He helped make our reception the best and had our guests getting down on the dance floor. He had a great flow of music and had a large selection of genres. He had some fun upgrades too! I would highly recommend dj cluster for your wedding reception (or any event) and you'll be guaranteed it's something you'll never forget!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Best DJ ever!!!!! Recommend him 200%

Sent on 06/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/27/2018

He was so much fun to work to with! Kept all our guests entertained!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Rick · Married on 04/21/2018

We have used DJ Cluster for several of out events and everyone liked the venue.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Josie · Married on 09/12/2015

This was an awesome person to help host our special day!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Daniel Tawney · Married on 04/21/2018

Hire him if he is available

Played a party or us in 2017- Had him back in 2018