Club Venetian Banquet Center Reviews

55 | Madison Heights, MI

55 Reviews for Club Venetian Banquet Center

55 Club Venetian Banquet Center Reviews

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot say enough positive things!!!!

Where do I begin. My first impression of Club Venetian was Linda. She was warm, accepting, funny and kind. Besides the other great reviews and the awesome venue itself, she was part of the reason we booked. Linda and Bill made the whole experience easy and fun. They are professional and just overall great people to work with. The food was AMAZING, I am still receiving compliments about the chicken piccata and beef tenderloin. Every staff member I came in contact with was wonderful and extremely friendly. The room and lighting were absolutely beautiful. The guests loved the late night station and the photo booth. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Club Venetian. Thank you so much to Linda and Bill for making this the best day of our lives!!

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Bill and staff were super accommodating and great to work with for my wedding!! He made me feel at ease and in good hands for the entire year we planned it. Venue was beautiful, food was amazing and drinks and bartenders were perfect. My 400 guests had a great time!! Would definitely recommend this venue for any event!!!

Kelsey · Married on 03/18/2017

The team at Club Venetian was incredible! They made sure every detail of our wedding day was flawless, and checked in with us regularly during our event to ensure we were happy and didn't need anything. We completely trusted Bill and Kim to handle our wedding, which allowed us to relax and enjoy our big day!

Colette · Married on 05/21/2016

Club Venetian is great! Bill & Linda were wonderful to work with during the planning phase. Everything was handled professionally . We didn't have to worry about a thing which made for a very enjoyable wedding. The service staff the night of the wedding were outstanding. And the food was delicious. Everything exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend this venue.

Samantha · Married on 05/07/2016

Bill and Linda were amazing to work with. They were extremely accommodating and flexible with any last minute requests we had. Club Venetian truly made our wedding reception a party. The food was delicious and everyone was served at the same time, so no tables were hungrily waiting their turn :)

Dean · Married on 04/16/2016

Carol the administrator was very helpful and even added a nice surprise for our wedding and I was very impressed and grateful. We received a ton of praise from our guest that the food was some of the best they have ever had at wedding. And the service staff did a great job too. I would highly recommend Club Venetian to anyone.
    Sincerely.
    Dean Marshall

They were friendly and easy to work with. Bill worked with my husband to bring in microbrews since my husband's a home brewer and loves beer tastings. He helped my husband plan a surprise for me. Things went smoothly. We were able to setup the day before, and the hall let us have some rented furniture picked up the following Monday instead of that night or the next day saving us money. The food was amazing. I just wish we could have gotten to sit down and really eat, but being interrupted by family and friends prevented that.

Teressa · Married on 06/27/2015

Couldn't have been happier and more pleased, everything was perfect and elegant

I had a birthday celebration for my husband at Club Venetian. I have been there on many other occasions and always had a great experience. I worked with Bill and Kim Marchiori who helped me with the menu, room arrangement and decorating, and offered other special items for the party. The presentation of the buffet was beautiful. I had so many compliments from family and friends who loved the food! The wait staff and bartender did a wonderful job. Their chocolate fountain is fabulous and we had a juke box that played during brunch.
    The halls are beautifully decorated and it is a great place to have any type of party. I might be having a 40th wedding anniversary party in the near future and I am looking forward to going back to Club Venetian for that party.

Elise · Married on 04/25/2015

I'm proud to say that I've been coming to the Club Venetian for almost 40 years for family social events, bridal showers, golf outings, weddings, etc., so it was a "no brainer" decision for my husband and I to select the Club Venetian for our wedding. The service is exceptional, the food is delicious, the friendly staff is so helpful that they treat you like family, and the atmosphere is beautiful! I would highly recommend Club Venetian to anybody for any social event.

Monica · Married on 04/18/2015

My wife and I live in Maryland but wanted to celebrate our big day in Michigan with our family and friends. We got in touch with Linda and she was great; very very helpful in planning our big day! Our day went off without any problems and it was wonderful!!!! We would recommend this venue for any occasion. The staff was very helpful and polite. Elizabeth was our hands on person the day of the wedding and she was great. Thanks again to everyone

Our reception was amazing! Bill, the Manager was so friendly and great to work with! The hall looked like it was out of a magazine and the food was incredible. People kept raving about it!! I would choose them again!

• User4220558 · 2+ years ago

I really had a good experience the first time I walked inside Club Venetian doors. Everyone had great customer service. So many people loved the food! Great job!

heather · Married on 04/11/2014

I have been to Club on several occasions. Weddings, scrapbooking events, and special dinners throughout the past few years. Shannon's cooking it TOP notch. I have had everything from crab legs, lobster tails, fish, steak, pasta, salad, soup, etc. I have never had anything bad. Its amazing that banquet food can be so great and fresh when serving such large groups. I will recommend this place to anyone that will listen. And I will never turn down a change to go so I can taste some of the marvelous food that Shannon prepares!

Sue · Married on 12/07/2013

Bill, Linda, Kim and the entire Club Venetian staff were AMAZING from the first time we visited their venue to our daughter's wedding reception Dec 7th 2013. Our special thanks to Elizabeth for her professionalism and attentiveness to detail as our event point of contact. Our entire family and guests raved about the incredible food, desserts and service. I would HIGHLY recommend Club Venetian for your upcoming event.

James · Married on 08/10/2013

Club Venetian was undoubtedly the best choice, everything from the quality of service to their flexibility was amazing!

Cristina · Married on 08/10/2013

I was very pleased with how fast all our guests were served, the food came out very quickly. Dawn was attending the head table and she was absolutely amazing, she completed every request we had. She was very professional and I could tell that it was important to her that the bride and groom be happy. I was very pleased with the quality and taste of the food, the only complaint I had was that our beef tenderloin came out cold. The meat ravioli and the chicken piccata were my favorites!

Victoria · Married on 08/03/2013

Linda and Bill were absolutely fantastic. They calmed all my anxiety about the wedding and it went off without a hitch. The food was phenomenal, the staff top notch and the facility was beautiful. Everyone had a great time. I will be recommending CV to everyone.

Nikki · Married on 07/27/2013

Everyone was so helpful, especially Linda!

Marisa · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a great time at our wedding. Everyone thought it looked beautiful! And the food was incredible.

Betty · Married on 07/20/2013

Event was a family reunion banquet. The quality of the food was excellent. The staff was exceptional.After 29 Years of reunions.It was said this was the best banquet they had ever attended. Thank you again for a job well done.

Everyone was very helpful and, we all had a wonderful time!! Thank you for making our event a memorable one!! :)

The service was phenomenal, the staff were great, and everything was amazing!

Amy · Married on 08/25/2012

We are from Las Vegas and had to finalize everything over telephone and emails. Linda the manager made everything so easy and convenient. We had no problems at this venue.
    We ordered the platinum family style dinner package which included cold and hot appetizers, soup, salad, 2 entrees, 2 sides, desert and deluxe open bar. The package also included chair covers and late night pizza buffet. The food was so delicious and the soup is still being talked about, one month later!!