Club Rett LLC Reviews

191 Reviews for Club Rett LLC

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding DJ!

We could not have had a better DJ for our special day! We had Ryan as our DJ and all the guests loved him! He kept the party going the whole night, and was super outgoing! We also rented the photo booth which was a huge hit with everyone! The guests and myself had a blast taking pictures and it was something we got to keep!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/09/2019

Great time

We had a great time and he was very attentive. He would make sure we knew what was coming up next. The music was on point.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Kelsie B. · Married on 10/27/2019

Highly recommend!

Club Rett was a huge hit at our wedding! DJ David showed up even earlier than expected to make sure our day was perfect, and all of our guests loved his personality and professionalism. We used the photo booth as part of Club Rett’s services, and it was everyone’s favorite part of the wedding. The owner of our venue, our coordinator, and all of our guests are highly recommending Club Rett to friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you Club Rett and DJ David for playing such a vital role in making our big day PERFECT!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Alivia T. · Married on 10/26/2019

Club Rett was great!!!

We absolutely loved having Club Rett DJ our wedding. DJ Mitchell had us dancing and singing ALL night!! We loved the mix of music and how DJ Mitchell was able to work the crowd. We also had the photo booth, which was a hit for our guests. They loved being able to take home a souvenir of our wedding and we loved being able to have a physical copy of all of the pictures for our own photo book. We cannot say enough great things about Club Rett. Thank you for making our wedding a night to remember!! :)

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Jordan from Club Ret was our DJ and let me tell you, he was amazing. We could not have asked for a better, more personal dj. He kept everyone dancing all night and called us several times leading up to the wedding to make sure it was going to be our perfect night!!
    They also brought photo booth that was a HUGE hit with our guests! I cannot imagine a better company to use!!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie B. · Married on 10/26/2019

DJ Andrew is the best, hands down!

DJ Andrew made our wedding so much fun! Our guests were coming up to us during, commenting on how great he was!
    My favorite thing that DJ Andrew did was he added his own little flare to some songs. He has a beautiful singing voice, so he would sing along/ harmonize with songs and it made it sound like he was playing a personalized version of the songs!! It was so special! We loved it, but more importantly, our guests went wild for it!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Madison T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Club Rett was great!

Club Rett made the planning process simple with a detailed packet to complete prior to our wedding day that went over exactly what we wanted for our reception. DJ Ty kept everyone dancing, played the best music, and was the perfect DJ for our wedding! The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and we love having extra copies to look back on. So glad we chose Club Rett for our wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Brandon P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great wedding DJ!

We used Rett for our wedding and are so pleased with their services. They provided all the sound for our ceremony and reception, including working with our musicians who sang during the ceremony and during the last dance. The reception music was awesome, they used feedback about our style of music and some favorite songs and came up with an awesome playlist. They did a great job keeping the night fun and lots of people were dancing the whole time. We chose to use their photo booth as well, which our guests had so much fun with. We absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine V. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jordan did a great job at our wedding! Everyone was dancing the night away and he did an awesome job mixing the tunes. If you’re looking for a DJ, contact Club Rett!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2019

10/10 Recommend to Everyone

Very quick response time, in-depth packet, easy process and great to work with! Everyone should use Club Rett!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

Best DJ for your BIG DAY !

DJ Rett is absolutely amazing at doing was he loves…MUSIC. He has a detailed packet that helped me out tremendously when knowing how many songs we needed to pick for our wedding. He was organized and when I needed to move the timeline up, he was able to make changes and keep everything on track. Everyone was dancing all night long as I let him coordinate all the music that would be played during the prelude, cocktail and reception. I shared a few links to my Spotify playlist, and he was able to come up with music that I loved to listen to on a regular basis, even for my finance (he even asked me did I pick out the songs). Do not hesitate to book him as your DJ. Not only did he do an amazing job at being the DJ, but he captured some beautiful moments for me and my fiancé to look at until we are able to get videos back from our videographer. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. I cannot recommend him for your BIG DAY!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra E. · Married on 08/12/2019

Alessandra & Alex's Winter Wedding 12.08.19

Club Rett LLC is the DJ to book for your special event.
    My husband and I hired him for our wedding on 12.8.19 and are so thankful we did.
    He offers competitive pricing, is very responsive as well as orderly, and has an exceptional team. Alex and I were extremely satisfied with how he communicated with us throughout the process and how well he transferred all information over to our DJ of the day, Ryan. The detailed DJ packet we filled out prior and all specifications within it, were met, and exceptionally so on our wedding day. All who gathered to celebrate in our love and marriage had a BLAST on the dance floor as well. Thank you again and again Rett! We are so grateful to you and your wonderful team! We will be referring Club Rett LLC to all our family and friends for their event needs!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Robert H. · Married on 08/03/2019

Robert-groom

Club Rett was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Hailey B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely incredible

I could not have asked for a better experience. I was the absolute worst bride to work with; I Sent in the information way last minute made tons of changes on the fly and he made it work and was super nice about everything. I came up with a very short list of songs because I was too focused on other things and he took what I sent and added similar songs as well as played songs based on the crowd. It was the most perfect night in huge part to Club Rett!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Megan P. · Married on 06/08/2019

Rett is awesome!

Great experience with Rett. He responds to emails in minutes. Very professional. We got so many compliments on the playlist. Everyone had a great time! He jumped in whenever help was needed. I will reccomend him to everyone!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful wedding DJ

My daughter got married a couple of weeks ago, and Club Rett did a wonderful job! Everyone was on the dance floor and the photo booth was so much fun!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea T. · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding DJ

My husband and I had such a great time on our wedding day and 80% of it is due to our DJ. Club Rett is our DJ for life. They are very responsive, accommodating to all our music request, on time, and very personable. Andrew our specific DJ at our wedding was amazing—- he was energetic, entertaining (on the dance floor) and very professional. My guest especially loved the photo booth with video. The uplighting was beautiful and the quality of sound was awesome!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Blair M. · Married on 05/26/2019

Request Ryan!!!

Ryan with Club Rett was amazing! Rett from the early planning stages and Ryan in the days before the ceremony were very responsive, easy to work with, gave great advice, and wanted to go out of their way to make our vision come true. Ryan included everything we wanted in our ceremony with great transitions, timing, etc. He kept the energy up all night and ensured everything flowed well. We received a lot of feedback that our wedding was the most fun wedding guest had been to, because of Ryan making the dance floor the place to be!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Marty

Marty W. · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible

Club Rett sent Andrew to DJ for our wedding and he was above and beyond anything we could have expected. He was high energy and really brought the playlist to life. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Blaze

Blaze W. · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent DJ services

DJ Christian was extremely easy to work with and had the perfect choice of music going through the entire evening. I highly recommend Club Rett and DJ Christian's services for a fun dance floor!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Mother of the Bride

Vicki · Married on 04/27/2019

Sweet Car-o-line and So Much More! Wedding/Dance Floor/Photo Booth!

Club Rett was so easy to work with from the time of booking to finalizing the play list. We booked Ryan and he had the dance floor packed and the crowd moving the entire night. No wall flowers here! Sweet Car-o-line was just perfect for this bride dancing to her namesake song. Also highly recommend the photo booth; young and old, reserved and outgoing…everyone loved it and enjoyed taking home prints, too. The bride and groom had a great time sharing the stage with their family and friends and everyone had so much fun! Club Rett definitely does it right.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Grace · Married on 04/26/2019

Partied all night!

Club Rett was an amazing addition to our wedding day! Rett was very responsive and knowledgeable, making the planning a breeze. We wanted music to keep our guests dancing and having fun and Club Rett delivered just that. We got so many compliments from guests of all ages on the music selection. Rett also made sure to always communicate with us and keep everything on schedule both before and on the big day, as well as give suggestions to help things run smoothly. Don't hesitate to book Rett and his team!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Joe G. · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Experience

Rett was very easy to work with, listened to me and my wife’s requests, and did a great job keeping the dance floor popping the whole night.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ali T. · Married on 04/13/2019

It was awesome! Everything we wanted and more!

The photo booth was the best decision ever! We all loved it! And the DJ was awesome!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Daniel O. · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic from planning phase through the night of!

Rett was great! I thought all of our wedding vendors did a great job, but Rett really stood out in the days leading up to the event. He was always so responsive and willing to answer any questions we had immediately. Our DJs were Ryan and Ethan and they did a phenomenal job the night of. Cannot recommend them enough. Very reliable and easy to work with from start to finish. We also opted for their photobooth service, which I was very happy with.

Sent on 05/30/2019