CLS Photography Reviews

5 | Huntington Beach, CA

5 Reviews for CLS Photography

Destiny G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Engagement/Elopement

Cassandra was so great to work with. She was so professional and patient. We had her take our engagement and elopement photos and they came out perfect. Cannot wait for her to shoot a future event.

Sent on 10/04/2020

CLS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Adrian were a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to working with you more in the future! Sending you and Adrian best wishes on your new adventure of married life!

Nora C. · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing experience!

My wife and I decided last minute to elope in Colorado Springs; we were clueless where to do it but Cassandra did her research and gave us some great ideas. We originally decided on Pikes Peak but their schedule was messed up last minute we decided to do it at Garden of the Gods. Let me tell you... it was amazing! Cassandra did an amazing job at making the shoot comfortable and fun! When we saw the final edits, my wife and I were so pleased! Go with Cassandra, she is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 11/13/2020

CLS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had an amazing time working with you and your wife! You two are a beautiful couple! Wishing you both the best!

Miranda O. · Married on 12/29/2019

In a word - AMAZING!!!

Could not be more happy with our experience in person and the GORGEOUS pictures that resulted! Cassie is warm, fun, and talented and made taking pictures so fun!

Sent on 10/13/2020

CLS Photography's reply:

Yeah Thank you so much! I absolutely loved being a part of your big day! Your wedding was an absolute dream! Wishing you both the best future and congrats on the pregnancy!

Mariya · Married on 05/25/2019

Stop Your Search!

You will get your perfect wedding photos with Cassie - guaranteed! Not only is she amazing to work with, but her quality of work is unmatched. Don’t miss a chance to work with her!!

Sent on 11/19/2020