Clovernook Country Club Reviews

5 | Cincinnati, OH

5 Reviews for Clovernook Country Club

• Cindyl

Cindyl · Married on 10/26/2019

I cannot thank Ariel enough!!

There are no words that can do Clovernook and Ariel justice. Ariel did such a fantastic job throughout the time we worked with her, she was very professional, flexible, great communication, and she is on top of everything. Without her my day wouldn't have been the same. Clovernook is such a beautiful facility even though it rained all day the beautiful grounds were visible through the large windows. I also have to give a HUGE thank you to the chef the food was AMAZING! My guests keeped going on and on about it!! Thank you clovernook for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Clovernook Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad that we were able to be part of your special day. We wish you both love and happiness in your future together!
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful place

Such a beautiful place with many optionsZ at a great price.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Julie · Married on 08/04/2017

Our Daughter had her Reception at Clovernook and the staff was wonderful to work with! Ariel and crew and the Chef were wonderful to work with and so flexible and helpful to this out of town Mother of the Bride. Everyone that came loved the venue and raved about the food. It was a great time for all and it was such an easy experience for us with set up considering how much we brought from out of town for set up. Thank You again Ariel and everyone at Clovernook for a lovely event for our daughter and her new husband.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Clovernook Country Club's reply:

Hello Julie! We are so glad that you had a great experience with Clovernook! Thank you for your feedback!

Megan · Married on 03/19/2016

Clovernook Country Club was great to work with from the very start! All our guests raved about the food, even the vegetarian dishes! Definitely a great venue for a ceremony and wedding. It was even warm enough that we got some great outside pictures!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2007

This company was wonderful. They took care of everything for me and in less than 6 weeks. It was the most wonderful day of my life and the people at this club made that happen for my husband and myself.

Sent on 05/20/2008