Clover and Honey Reviews

Clover and Honey 7
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 08/31/2019

Floral Dreams Come True

Clover and Honey made my wedding floral dreams come true! I showed Jennifer some different images that I loved and her creations blew them out of the water. I was amazed when she brought our pieces at how beautiful everything was. She was a joy to work with and I HIGHLY recommend everyone to hire her for your floral needs. She helped us to stay within our budget. She even tagged all of the pieces so there was no confusion on wedding day. She created bouquets for us, boutonnieres, corsages, arrangements for our centerpieces and arch, and flower girl crowns and petals and all of it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could not have asked for a better experience with Clover and Honey!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Clover and Honey 8

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2019

so happy with this florist

We loved working with Jennifer on our flowers for our wedding. She helped us (find, and then) catch our vision. She paid close attention to the details I really cared about, and then ran with it in a way that made me feel taken care of and that she knew exactly what we wanted and we didn't have to worry. I didn't ever feel like she was pushing her agenda on us. She was there for us! She asked us questions about our day that assured me she cared about the details, but she was also really flexible and I could change/add things last minute. We were SO happy with the way the flowers turned out, and we loved working with Jennifer!! Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Clover and Honey 9
    Clover and Honey 10
    Clover and Honey 11
    Clover and Honey 12

Abby Larson · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Jennifer with Clover & Honey was incredible and created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day! She made the planning process easy and was incredible organized and responsive to our needs. Our flowers were absolutely STUNNING thanks to Jennifer!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Clover and Honey 13

Breanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Pinterest Perfect

Jennifer was so great to work with. The flowers were everything I imagined. They were pinterest perfect! She was willing to do anything and everything I asked. The weather changed our plans of the wedding and location, but she was great to work with through all of it. Jennifer arranged all the greenery on the tables and made sure everything look great! Couldn't have been happier with her work!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Clover and Honey 14
    Clover and Honey 15

Clover and Honey's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I love greenery as much as you do!

Paeten · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience

We absolutely loved working with Clover and Honey. Jennifer did an AMAZING job with all of the center pieces, bouquets, and she made the cutest flower crown for our flower girl!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Clover and Honey 16

Sarah Toevs · Married on 09/22/2018

Delightful, beautiful and just what I wanted!

I loved working with Jennifer at Clover & Honey. She was so quick, and listened well, and knew what flowers I wanted based on my inspiration pictures. Inspiration pics are so dreamy sometimes that it's hard to know what will work in your budget but she does a great job of getting you bang for your buck, and alternatives that are similar and beautiful! I loved her work, and she was really easy to work with. We got to pick and choose what we wanted to set up ourselves or have Jennifer do. We opted to decorate the reception, while she did the ceremony space as well as boutonnieres corsages and bouquets of course!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Clover and Honey 21
    Clover and Honey 22

Laci · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

I highly recommend using Clover & Honey for your floral needs for your wedding! She was so easy to work with. I had several photos that I found to take her for examples of what I wanted. I told her my wedding colors/theme. After talking with her, I knew that she would come up with something amazing and she did! I was not disappointed. I would use Clover & Honey for any floral needs.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer did bouquets for my wedding party, arrangements for the reception centerpieces, and a garland for my wedding canopy. Each piece was absolutely beautiful, appropriate to the setting and style of the wedding, and exactly what we had discussed (but taken to the next level). My mother said that my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet she had ever seen. Jennifer was also super easy to communicate with, which was very important to me, since I was planning the wedding from 2,000 miles away. She was very responsive over email, had great suggestions, and handled several last-minute requests beautifully.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

Jennifer does fabulous work with flowers! She is wonderful to work with and really made my wedding beautiful! Bouquets, corsages, boutineres and table decorations came out more beautiful than I imagined. I gave her a few color ideas and explained my aesthetic for the wedding and she made it happen!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was extremely helpful as we met with her. She helped us figure out the right style of what we were wanting. She delivered the flowers to our venue and helped us set them up. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessa · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so happy that we worked with Clover and Honey for our wedding flowers- definitely our favorite vendor from our entire wedding experience. We relied on Jennifer’s arrangements to be the main source of decor at the wedding, and her creativity and expertise made our vision come to life. Jennifer is amazing at listenting to your design aesthetic/ preferences and designs amazing arrangements. I truly feel as though she understood our vision and then made it even better than we could have ever asked for! She is so knowledgeable, creative, and accommodating- trust her to expand upon your vision and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Clover and Honey 23
    Clover and Honey 24

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I was recommended through a co-worker whose daughter had just gotten married and Clover and Honey did her flowers. When I meet Jennifer I wasn't sure what all I needed. She not only walked me through the whole process, but didn't try to over sell me anything. The one thing I was for sure on was my bride bouquet and based on that she recommended more simple bridesmaid bouquets. I felt very comfortable. After our initial meeting I needed to add and remove a couple of items and she had a new quote to me by the end of the day with no problem. She did a phenomenal job and I would recommend her to any bride to be.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job! I told her my vision the best I could and she brought it all to life and then some! She even decorated our cake table backdrop doors last minute. Jennifer is VERY talented and down for whatever!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Clover and Honey 25
    Clover and Honey 26
    Clover and Honey 27

Clover and Honey's reply:

Jess- thank you so much. It was a joy to be a part of your vision. Congratulations to you both!

Cali · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Jennifer was an amazing experience! She was able to incorporate all of my wants and wishes for my dream wedding within my budget. Jennifer was very easy to communicate with and had plenty of great ideas to make sure I could get what I wanted. I had zero worries when it came to the floral aspect of my wedding and she made our special day go by very smoothly. I was so happy and pleased with all of the floral arrangements and greenery that she produced. I will definitely recommend Clover and Honey to my friends!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Clover and Honey 33
    Clover and Honey 34
    Clover and Honey 35

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She truly made my floral vision come to life and was able to work with my budget. Her floral arrangements and bouquets were romantic and chic and really set the tone for our wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/19/2017

Amazing florist - highly recommend!

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful, and even better than I had envisioned. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking, the stems wrapped with the sleeve of my mother's wedding dress, with touches of steel blue to match our wedding colors. The bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen boutonnieres, and corsages were stunning, and labeled with each person's name, making it easy to hand out during a busy day. The floral pieces for the arbor and the touches of greenery on the aisles added to the ambiance of our garden wedding and we were even able to reuse the arbor floral arrangement for our head table!

Overall, Jennifer truly captured our vision for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Clover and Honey 36
    Clover and Honey 37
    Clover and Honey 38

Alisha · Married on 06/10/2017

Clover and Honey was absolutely the best option for our wedding floral. We could not have asked for fresher or more beautiful arrangements and flowers, everything was perfect. Jennifer was so flexible with our changing wedding party and centerpieces and made everything effortless (for me, I am sure not for her!). I really cannot put in to words how happy we were - Jennifer did all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, a flower garland, and flower crowns for the flower girls - and it was all breathtaking.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Avery · Married on 05/27/2017

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! My flowers were one of my most favorite parts of my wedding day. She captured the style I was going for. So so beautiful. We also hired Jennifer as day-of wedding coordinator, and we could not have been happier with the way she transformed our wedding venue. It was perfect and I give the credit to Jennifer. She took my limited vision (I am not that creative haha) and transformed it into the venue of my dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Clover and Honey to all couples planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Avery · Married on 05/27/2017

We can't say enough great things about Jennifer and Clover and Honey! After meeting with Jennifer and sharing with her what we wanted, she provided just what we had in mind. Her arrangements are absolutely beautiful and like none other. We highly recommend Jennifer with Clover and Honey!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Jennifer was great to work with during the entire wedding process. She was able to deliver above our expectations!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kim · Married on 03/25/2017

We would highly recommend Jennifer Bennett with Clover and Honey! She provided us with professionalism and years of experience. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! Our daughter, the bride, gave Jennifer photo ideas that she liked from Pinterest. Jennifer chose the flowers, ordered them, and then made all the bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, vase arrangements, and also decorated the candelabras at the church. She was prompt in delivery. Her choice of flowers were beautifully perfect in matching what our daughter had hoped for. Jennifer also labeled all of the pinned flowers with names we provided her which greatly enhanced the efficiency on the wedding day. We also appreciated the great ideas she gave us for decorating the many reception tables that we had. We took her advice; and, she not only ordered the greenery for us, but also showed us how to arrange the floral on a sample table on setup day. They looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Hilary · Married on 11/05/2016

Clover and Honey was great to work with. I made several changes to the flowers for my wedding within a month of the wedding and she was very accommodating, willing to meet, and quick to respond. She is very knowledgeable and provided good input if I was unsure about what to order. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered as ordered and everything accounted for, looking beautiful and full of color!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Madeline · Married on 10/15/2016

Jennifer is great! She was very accommodating when I wanted to add to my order about a month before our wedding and was willing to deliver where ever. She even responded quickly the day of when we were running a bit behind and needed to push our delivery time back a little bit. We really appreciate being able to sit down to talk out our order and figure out what my husband and I weren't thinking of. It was great to have someone so knowledgeable and relaxed when I was overwhelmed with planning.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2016

Everything was so beautiful! Wonder to work with and great communications!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She made our day and our venue beautiful and was very flexible and reliable! I would work with her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to friends and family!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016