Clover and Honey Reviews

27 Reviews for Clover and Honey

27 Clover and Honey Reviews

Paeten · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience

We absolutely loved working with Clover and Honey. Jennifer did an AMAZING job with all of the center pieces, bouquets, and she made the cutest flower crown for our flower girl!

Clover and Honey 3
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer did bouquets for my wedding party, arrangements for the reception centerpieces, and a garland for my wedding canopy. Each piece was absolutely beautiful, appropriate to the setting and style of the wedding, and exactly what we had discussed (but taken to the next level). My mother said that my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet she had ever seen. Jennifer was also super easy to communicate with, which was very important to me, since I was planning the wedding from 2,000 miles away. She was very responsive over email, had great suggestions, and handled several last-minute requests beautifully.

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

Jennifer does fabulous work with flowers! She is wonderful to work with and really made my wedding beautiful! Bouquets, corsages, boutineres and table decorations came out more beautiful than I imagined. I gave her a few color ideas and explained my aesthetic for the wedding and she made it happen!

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was extremely helpful as we met with her. She helped us figure out the right style of what we were wanting. She delivered the flowers to our venue and helped us set them up. I would highly recommend her!

Jessa · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so happy that we worked with Clover and Honey for our wedding flowers- definitely our favorite vendor from our entire wedding experience. We relied on Jennifer’s arrangements to be the main source of decor at the wedding, and her creativity and expertise made our vision come to life. Jennifer is amazing at listenting to your design aesthetic/ preferences and designs amazing arrangements. I truly feel as though she understood our vision and then made it even better than we could have ever asked for! She is so knowledgeable, creative, and accommodating- trust her to expand upon your vision and you will not be disappointed!

Clover and Honey 4
    Clover and Honey 5

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I was recommended through a co-worker whose daughter had just gotten married and Clover and Honey did her flowers. When I meet Jennifer I wasn't sure what all I needed. She not only walked me through the whole process, but didn't try to over sell me anything. The one thing I was for sure on was my bride bouquet and based on that she recommended more simple bridesmaid bouquets. I felt very comfortable. After our initial meeting I needed to add and remove a couple of items and she had a new quote to me by the end of the day with no problem. She did a phenomenal job and I would recommend her to any bride to be.

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job! I told her my vision the best I could and she brought it all to life and then some! She even decorated our cake table backdrop doors last minute. Jennifer is VERY talented and down for whatever!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Clover and Honey 6
    Clover and Honey 7
    Clover and Honey 8

Clover and Honey's reply:

Jess- thank you so much. It was a joy to be a part of your vision. Congratulations to you both!

Cali · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Jennifer was an amazing experience! She was able to incorporate all of my wants and wishes for my dream wedding within my budget. Jennifer was very easy to communicate with and had plenty of great ideas to make sure I could get what I wanted. I had zero worries when it came to the floral aspect of my wedding and she made our special day go by very smoothly. I was so happy and pleased with all of the floral arrangements and greenery that she produced. I will definitely recommend Clover and Honey to my friends!

Clover and Honey 9
    Clover and Honey 14
    Clover and Honey 15
    Clover and Honey 16

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She truly made my floral vision come to life and was able to work with my budget. Her floral arrangements and bouquets were romantic and chic and really set the tone for our wedding. I highly recommend her!

Alisha · Married on 06/10/2017

Clover and Honey was absolutely the best option for our wedding floral. We could not have asked for fresher or more beautiful arrangements and flowers, everything was perfect. Jennifer was so flexible with our changing wedding party and centerpieces and made everything effortless (for me, I am sure not for her!). I really cannot put in to words how happy we were - Jennifer did all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, a flower garland, and flower crowns for the flower girls - and it was all breathtaking.

Avery · Married on 05/27/2017

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! My flowers were one of my most favorite parts of my wedding day. She captured the style I was going for. So so beautiful. We also hired Jennifer as day-of wedding coordinator, and we could not have been happier with the way she transformed our wedding venue. It was perfect and I give the credit to Jennifer. She took my limited vision (I am not that creative haha) and transformed it into the venue of my dreams! I would HIGHLY recommend Clover and Honey to all couples planning their wedding!

Avery · Married on 05/27/2017

We can't say enough great things about Jennifer and Clover and Honey! After meeting with Jennifer and sharing with her what we wanted, she provided just what we had in mind. Her arrangements are absolutely beautiful and like none other. We highly recommend Jennifer with Clover and Honey!

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Jennifer was great to work with during the entire wedding process. She was able to deliver above our expectations!

Kim · Married on 03/25/2017

We would highly recommend Jennifer Bennett with Clover and Honey! She provided us with professionalism and years of experience. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! Our daughter, the bride, gave Jennifer photo ideas that she liked from Pinterest. Jennifer chose the flowers, ordered them, and then made all the bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, vase arrangements, and also decorated the candelabras at the church. She was prompt in delivery. Her choice of flowers were beautifully perfect in matching what our daughter had hoped for. Jennifer also labeled all of the pinned flowers with names we provided her which greatly enhanced the efficiency on the wedding day. We also appreciated the great ideas she gave us for decorating the many reception tables that we had. We took her advice; and, she not only ordered the greenery for us, but also showed us how to arrange the floral on a sample table on setup day. They looked beautiful!

Hilary · Married on 11/05/2016

Clover and Honey was great to work with. I made several changes to the flowers for my wedding within a month of the wedding and she was very accommodating, willing to meet, and quick to respond. She is very knowledgeable and provided good input if I was unsure about what to order. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered as ordered and everything accounted for, looking beautiful and full of color!

Madeline · Married on 10/15/2016

Jennifer is great! She was very accommodating when I wanted to add to my order about a month before our wedding and was willing to deliver where ever. She even responded quickly the day of when we were running a bit behind and needed to push our delivery time back a little bit. We really appreciate being able to sit down to talk out our order and figure out what my husband and I weren't thinking of. It was great to have someone so knowledgeable and relaxed when I was overwhelmed with planning.

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2016

Everything was so beautiful! Wonder to work with and great communications!

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She made our day and our venue beautiful and was very flexible and reliable! I would work with her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to friends and family!!!

My experience with Clover and Honey was amazing! Jennifer really captured the essence of what I was looking for in my flowers just by looking at some photos and the theme of my wedding. The flowers literally made the whole wedding, they were the star of the show. The most beautiful flowers and bouquets I had ever seen!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

Clover & Honey did an amazing job with our floral arrangements and orchestrating our wedding!! Jennifer not only listened to what we wanted but also made constructive suggestions to really make it all come together. As if beautiful flowers weren't enough, Jennifer's heart and spirit make the entire process simply magical. Jennifer has a beauty and grace about herself that really reflects in her work and became a wonderful part of our day and of our memories forever.

Alexandria · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer of Clover and Honey felt like the right decision from the moment we first spoke on the phone. Not only was she knowledgeable on flowers, but had such an artistic vision and was really able to put my dreams to life. She not only created a flower wall for my ceremony, but she even came to my ceremony location to take measurements and pictures and used branches from her backyard! The sweetheart table arrangement and flower garland was Pinterest-worthy! Honestly, I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else because her floral design not only enhanced my day, but made it such a magical moment. Jennifer is advantageous, professional, warm, and so much pleasure to work with. I recommend her wholeheartedly. Thank you, Jennifer, for making my dreams come true!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Great service! Very friendly and she helped give me some ideas, but was not pushy with them. Very helpful! She knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. Everything was done in a timely manner and I was not concerned at all about not having my flowers on time. Loved working with her and so happy she was able to help make my husband and I's day such a success.

Jenny · Married on 05/06/2016

We had such a GREAT experience with Clover and Honey! Jennifer was so easy to work with and all of our arrangements were more beautiful than I imagined them to be!! Thanks for making everything perfect for us!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Jennifer was amazing! She listens to all your wants, and creates beautiful flower arrangements. We added a few things last minute and she added them on no problem. I recommend anyone with any budget to Jennifer!