Cloudless Weddings Reviews

5 | Irvine, CA

5 Reviews for Cloudless Weddings

Cloudless Weddings was such a good choice for our wedding videographer! At first I thought they were a little pricey but they are so worth it! The quality of the end product that you get is definitely a cut above other wedding videos I've seen. I don't regret paying a little extra for them at all

Sent on 01/27/2016

Loved working with Ryan and I am so excited to see the footage! It was great having him and his team there on our wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2013

We had such a positive experience working with Cloudless video. I was referred to them through a friend and from the very beginning they were nothing but wonderful. Ryan answered all of my questions within 24 hours and made me feel at ease. Gabe and Petra shot our wedding and they were great! Very professional, but fun & easy going as well. They barely sat down all night and they were great about not getting in anyone's way. I don't even remember noticing they were there most of the time. I can't wait to see our idea footage. Judging from the work I have seen from Cloudless, I am sure it will be fabulous!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Andrew · Married on 04/10/2013

Really can't say enough about Cloudless. We had a small, family wedding--or maybe more accurately a "planned elopement"--in Punta Mita Mexico, so we did all the prep from a distance via our wedding planner, who selected Cloudless to do our video. We had no idea what to expect, and to be honest, we were not really looking forward to the camera-attention part of the celebration, but we were put completely at ease when we met Ryan from Cloudless. The final product blew us away, not just because it was absolutely beautiful and perfectly captured the vibe of the wedding, but also because he had managed to do such great, intimate work without ever feeling like anything other than an easy-going friend snapping some shots on the periphery. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Bre · Married on 06/09/2012

From the start, Cloudless made it so easy to choose them as our videographer! I found them through a friend and instantly loved the style and quality of their wedding videos! And the price was the best I've seen around for that kind of videography, which was a plus! Ryan was extremely informative and attentive throughout the process leading up to the big day. He was so easy to talk to, really shared the vision of Cloudless, answered any questions we had, and responded to our emails promptly. On our wedding day, the team definitely captured the story of the day! We honestly hardly noticed they were there during the ceremony and reception, which I think made the video that much more authentic! After the wedding, they worked with us via email to get the music we wanted and quickly sent the DVDs after! And let me tell you, they were perfect! I really felt like I was reliving the day all over again! Even after a year since the wedding, I still love watching it and seeing how perfectly they captured the day! And it was fun putting up the highlight video for all our friends and family to see! I just honestly have nothing negative to say about them! They do amazing work, and we are extremely grateful! Book them!!! You really won't regret a thing! =)

Sent on 07/09/2013