Cloud 9 Yacht Charters Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for Cloud 9 Yacht Charters

ann · Married on 03/05/2016

I had a small wedding and this was the perfect idea. Thank you

Sent on 05/23/2016

Phyllis · Married on 09/12/2015

They provided us with exceptional service and professionalism. The wedding went amazingly smooth. The food was delicious, we received compliments from all our guests. We are so grateful to Vicky, Marianne and the rest of the staff for all of their help.

Sent on 03/20/2016

MarieAlexa · Married on 08/08/2015

The most amazing party! I was so happy with the service and I was so impressed with the food! It was truly the best night of my life! I used all their recommended vendors and I was so pleased with all of them! Vicki and her staff were just so accommodating and my wedding was even more than I ever expected! I would highly recommend the Cloud 9 for Weddings! Simply the Best of the Best!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Dominique · Married on 08/22/2015

I recently had my wedding on the Cloud 9 IV Luxury Yacht and had the most amazing time! The food was delicious and all our guests were satisfied and loving every part of it. The staff went above and beyond for us. They were incredibly accommodating...especially Vicki...she was so helpful! Also, Mariann was truly the best! She made sure all my wishes were met and that I was happy at all times! She was able to put my visions into reality and the decor was beautiful! All of our friends and family were very impressed with the entire cruise and atmosphere throughout our event.
    We did not want the night to end! My husband and I would highly recommend this venue...very easy planning from start to finish!
    I am so excited my friend just booked her wedding on the same boat after seeing how amazing ours was!!

Sent on 03/22/2016