Cloud 9 Productions Reviews

102 | Hatboro, PA

102 Reviews for Cloud 9 Productions

102 Cloud 9 Productions Reviews

Alissa · Married on 04/07/2018

Entertainment is so important for a wedding celebration and Vince from Cloud 9 Productions nailed it! He had that gift of reading the crowd and got everyone up dancing until the end and even an hour extra! I had texts and calls the next day saying how much fun everyone had dancing and how great my DJ was. If you want fun, awesome music and dancing until your feet hurt I highly recommend Vince. You will not be disappointed!

Erin · Married on 11/24/2017

Vince was wonderful to work with and created a fun and exciting atmosphere for our wedding! He really kept the party going all night and satisfied the dancing moods of 3 generations of guests.

Nicole · Married on 11/17/2017

super friendly!! Our guests definitely enjoyed the music, which was extremely important for us!! absolutely loved the “cloud effect” that was used during our first dance, would high recommend!!

Cloud 9 Productions 1

Justyna · Married on 10/07/2017

Vince was absolutely amazing! He kept the party going, MC'd when it was necessary and communicated everything so that we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day and we could just enjoy it all. I let him lead the party and it was such a relief to not have to worry about it going wrong. He is very responsive to texts/emails, made great suggestions and worked very well with a mansion layout venue (I thought it was going to be more complicated.) Overall, I don't have a single complaint about Vince. I can't wait to see him at my sister's wedding in May because I know he's going to make it a great time.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Cloud 9 Productions's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor to be a part.

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

Our DJ was Jimmy and he was great!!!! He really knew what he was doing and how to get the crowd pumped up and everyone excited to party. He was fast at responding to emails and he listened to us and worked with us through all the requests we made. He was funny and very easy to talk to. I would recommend Jimmy or any of the other DJs from Cloud 9 Productions!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Thank you Devin!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

So glad that we chose Cloud9 Productions as our DJ for our wedding. Vince was awesome, he listened to every wish that I had for the big day and found songs that I did not think possible. He worked around my crazy family and altered the time frame on the spot when we were running late or wanted to change around dance times, etc. Vince had the whole family up dancing and played a great game giving away our centerpieces that the guests are still laughing about. Three brides in my family have already asked for his card! Thank you for everything Vince and Cloud9 Productions, our wedding was amazing and you have a special place in our hearts because you helped in perfecting our wedding day.

Megan & Michael Howard

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cloud 9 Productions's reply:

Thank you Megan and Michael! Great people, great time!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/24/2017

Vince was an awesome and professional DJ! We first met him on Skype due to his location being much closer to the venue than to us, and then had a couple phone calls to verify everything. He was always very responsive via email. We first met him in person on our wedding day and right away he accommodated our last-minute request to have my dad escort us in (he was supposed to walk me down the aisle but there was a mix-up). I heard our song requests being played all night and he mixed in a lot of different music styles as well. We didn't have a large crowd and it was a Sunday but we did have a large portion of our guests out of their seats and on the dance floor. The colored uplighting Vince suggested also looked great. Overall, we would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Cloud 9 Productions 2
    Cloud 9 Productions 3
    Cloud 9 Productions 4

Cloud 9 Productions's reply:

Thank you Christine. That's what it's all about, having a good time and adapting to keep the night flowing. Glad you all had a good time.

Nick · Married on 09/03/2017

Vince was absolutely amazing! Before our wedding, Vince had several meetings with us to go over all the details of our day. He was always available by email, text message or phone call whenever we would need to get in touch with him. Fast forward to our wedding, and he was energetic from the moment our reception started up until the second it was over. He was able to get his energy into all our guests who still, 4 weeks later, can't stop talking about how much fun they had because of our DJ. My only regret is that we're the last of our friends getting married, so we can't recommend him to any of our friends. However, I highly recommend him to anyone that reads this review. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Cloud 9 Productions 5

Thank you Nick!

Megan · Married on 09/01/2017

Vince,

Thank you for doing such a phenomenal job DJ'ing and pretty much handling all of the logistics of our wedding day. You were really easy to talk to and took all of our wants and needs into account. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. If anybody is looking for a quality DJ, Vince is your guy. Our day couldn't have been more perfect and we have Vince to thank for most of it. :)

Megan and RJ Scache
    9/1/17

Juliana · Married on 06/24/2017

Vince was amazing to work with. We had some non-traditional music for our ceremony and reception that he gladly provided. Additionally, my aunt sang our first dance song and Vince worked closely with her to make sure she had everything she needed for it. We got so many compliments on the entertainment that he provided. Would highly recommend using him.

Jayne · Married on 06/09/2017

Jim is amazing!!! They were very reasonably priced and he had our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Thank you Jayne!

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

Ken was our DJ and he was awesome! He's so flexible and works with you to make your day perfect! He was able to change songs the night before at midnight when my mom changed her mind for her song during introductions. He kept the dance floor going and I'm sure everyone's feet hurt still! He's easy going and laid back. Works with you and gives advice whenever needed! I would highly recommend this company!! They only hire the best!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 04/21/2017

Vince was great! He took into consideration that a lot of family members normally leave wedding reception because the music was just too loud. No one had to leave the room! Big win in our books! He also played a great mix of music and worked with us every step of the way with our music selections!

I would highly recommend and a couple friends have already talked about using him for their weddings!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Thank you Sara!
  • GohnaBeAPickarski

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Jimmy was so great to work with! He kept the music pumping all night long and the dance floor was never empty! I would highly recommend this DJ!! Thank you for helping to make our wedding such a great success!

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2016

Vince was awesome. Geared the music towards the crowd of the wedding.

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2016

Jim did such an amazing job the day of our wedding. So easy to work with. A very laid back experience during the planning process, which was so helpful!

Casey · Married on 11/11/2016

If you're looking for wedding entertainment, you can stop looking now!!! Vince is your man! From the very beginning he immediately responded to emails, text and last minute schedule changes!! With his great personality he not only kept the dance floor crowded and fun, he kept everyone in line and on time for everything. As the bride I didn't have to worry about finding my groom for anything, Vince would deliver him!! He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Thank You!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Vince was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment he came to our house for our first meeting we knew he was the right fit for us. He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. On the wedding day he made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right times, his song choices were spot on, and the light up rings and things he gave out made things even more fun! We can't thank Vince enough for helping to make our wedding day that much more perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Erin · Married on 10/30/2016

Vince was amazing!!! He answered every email very promptly. Sometimes even within minutes of sending it. Everyone raved about the music at the wedding. He kept everyone up dancing and having fun the entire night!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

I am astonished at how great Vince was to work with. First of all he came to our house for the consultation which was so personable and he had us cracking up the whole time. We knew he was the one to go with. His confidence in his ability to give us a great wedding was undeniable. We didnt give him a big play list, just trusted him to go with the feel of the crowd and that he did! We have a VERY blended family, many different personalities, ages and tastes in music to work with and yet the floor was packed the WHOLE night. The uplighting looked so awesome and we did the photobooth package with him as well. The props were funny and everyone was very appreciative to get their own copy of their photostrip no matter how many people were in the photo, instead of it just printing one or 2. They also put together a book for us with copies of everyones pictures. We had such a great time laughing at them all afterwards. We got so many calls and texts the next day saying how fun everything was and how the DJ can make or break your wedding. Vince definitely MADE it and we can't thank him enough!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Dave · Married on 10/29/2016

Defiantly book Vince. He is a true professional. He came out to have a face to face meeting with us at our home and he was very nice. He had a plan and mostly everything outlined for us. He was open to all suggestions and helped us understand what usually works and what doesn't when it comes to music. He worked with us every step of the way. If we had any questions or requests, he responded to us immediately. The wedding night, he had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. When it looked like it was getting slow out there, he pulled something out to get everyone back out there. He also provided the photo booth and uplighting. Saved a ton of money and it looked and operated great. He keeps it fun and professional. Couldn't be happier with this guy.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Diane · Married on 10/29/2016

I booked with Vince (Impulse Entertainment) after researching for a DJ for our wedding due to the amazing reviews that he received on Wedding Wire. He even looked like so much fun in his pictures on his website! Bummer because he was already booked for our wedding date 10/29/16. Vince informed me that he was going to send "Jimmy, his right hand man" and that he would take care of us. Boy was he right. Jimmy did not disappoint and was nothing short of amazing! From our in-person meeting before the wedding to the day of, I have nothing but fantastic things to say about him. His actions and words- right from the get go- were both very clear that he wanted to deliver the best services and day possible for us. He was able to very gracefully direct my very large family and bridal party according to exactly how I wanted for the reception introductions. He played all my songs, kept the dance floor packed and kept the reception smooth sailing. Jim went above and beyond for the kids (10 nieces and nephews/my daughter) in the wedding. He even took video footage of my husband singing/serenading me at the reception, along with some other great dance floor footage and sent them to me. Vince and Jimmy were very easy to work with and always available via email and cell with anything that I needed (even the silly last minute song changes I made). If you are looking for a DJ, call Impulse and book with Jimmy. He will not let you down!!! I cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience it was having him as our DJ. Jimmy went above and beyond. He did everything that I asked of him and more and went way beyond my expectations. All of my guests were extremely happy with our DJ! I wouldn't think twice about booking with him if we had to do it all over again. Ladies- it's one of the most important day of your lives- I wouldn't steer you wrong! Thank you Jimmy!! -Diane and Brian

Sent on 12/16/2016

Cloud 9 Productions's reply:

Thank you both! Happy to hear he was successful in making your wedding a blast!

Terri · Married on 10/23/2016

Jimmy was our DJ at our wedding. Our crowd loved the song choices and had a lot of fun the whole time. We enjoyed ourselves. He went above and beyond, even took video of our ceremony and the reception and sent us afterward as a surprise. Very easy to work with, and very progressional. Jimmy made everything stress free and fun!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Vince was great to work with. From our first meeting he was always professional and followed up with any questions we had. He kept the party going all night! The dance floor was never empty! I highly recommend Vince and Impulse entertainment.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Teal · Married on 10/01/2016

Flexible and easy to work with! Jimmy was great! We had a blast! Couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/31/2016