Closed Curtain Photo Booth Reviews

13 Reviews for Closed Curtain Photo Booth

• Deanna

Deanna Turner · Married on 10/05/2019

Everyone Loved It!

I saw the "Mirror Me" photobooth at a bridal show and fell in love with it! The photobooth staff set up at my venue and brought all their own props, backdrop, and set up/broke down themselves. The guests were able to print copies of their pictures for themselves and text it to their phone. All of the pictures taken will be put into a professionally made scrapbook for me and my husband. We were very happy with closed curtain.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Closed Curtain Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Deanna. What a beautiful wedding. Our staff had a great time. Thank you for you business and review.

KELLY · Married on 10/28/2017

Getting a photobooth was a bit of a last minute decision for our wedding and Closed Curtain did not disappoint! The photobooth was hopping all night and they had so many props, our guests had a blast getting their pictures taken. The staff was so friendly and efficient and I loved that our package included digital copies of all the pictures so that we can see how much fun everyone was having with the photobooth. The price was WELL worth every penny and then some and we may have to do a vow renewal sooner than later to book them again! :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Krystle · Married on 09/23/2017

WOW!!! I am so glad we found closed curtain!!!!! They were incredible to work with and always got back to this nagging bride, promptly, and never made me feel like I was bothering them. It was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding and our guests ranted and raved about it!! Highly recommend!! Such a fun edition to any event!! Thank you Closed Curtain for adding another amazing memory to our day!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jacob · Married on 09/23/2017

The best photobooth company I have dealt with! Great props! Amazing staff! Grant went over and beyond the call of duty! What an amazing company to work with!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Closed Curtain Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Jacob. You two were a real pleasure to deal with. Your guests were great and the venue looked amazing.

Melinda · Married on 05/25/2017

Thanks so much Closed Curtain for being the life or our wedding reception! Everyone had an AWESOME time using all of the props from the photobooth taking tons of pictures and even dancing with the baby-head props on our dance floor!! The Closed Curtain staff were so fun and friendly and I loved the guest book they put together for us that included all of our guest photos! I didn’t have to worry about any of their set up or break down, they took care of absolutely everything themselves and they were extremely responsive during the entire planning process. They were super flexible and even made the most of the small space that our venue could allot them. THANKS SO MUCH CLOSED CURTAIN!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Closed Curtain Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much. We had a great time as well. We hope to see you all in the future and wish you and your new husband a perfect life together.

crystal · Married on 04/08/2017

Big hit at the wedding. Awesome props! Can't wait to see all the photos of the guests. The attendants and owners are fantastic! A must have at any fun filled wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Closed Curtain Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much. We are very happy you and your guests enjoyed the booth. We can't deny that we had a great time as well.

Precious · Married on 09/16/2016

Grant and his team is awesome! I used Closed Curtain for my wedding at the Hilton Oceanfront Sept 2016. Grant was very accommodating in creating a package that fit my needs/wants. All my guests loved the photo booth and it was a big hit! They all loved that they received a physical copy and a text to post to social media right away. I requested the modern booth since our wedding was formal/semi-formal and it fit right in with the theme. For the services that we received and the price we paid, we definitely got the best deal in town.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Jasmine · Married on 05/21/2016

Couldn't have chosen a better photobooth for my wedding! They were great to work with and so much fun! They had SO MANY awesome props! My guest haven't stopped talking about the photobooth! It was an absolute hit! The DVD they made me with all of the pictures was also the BOMB! so that's a plus too! :)

Sent on 06/11/2016

Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth! There were so many props for them to choose from! I love the fact that the photos were immediately made available to our guests through text, as well as on Closed Curtain's website. And our photo album was so beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley Farris · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Addition to a Wedding!

Closed Curtain’s Mirror Booth was a great addition to our reception. Guests definitely enjoyed it, and the interactive booth allowed guests to print copies and also put in a phone number for a digital copy. They also sent us all the digital photos after the wedding, and a printed scrapbook, which was a nice bonus!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Morgan · Married on 12/16/2017

Closed Curtain did such a fabulous job at our wedding!! The modern enclosure not only looked awesome, but added such a unique touch to the reception. The line for the Photo Booth never let up throughout the night. The props were awesome and the people running the booth were so sweet and professional. I am so glad to have found them and to have had them at our wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • cmarie

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Book Closed Curtain Photo Booth. They were the first thing I booked for our wedding on 4/22/17 and we were not disappointed. Grant showed up and he kept everyone going and the photo booth was a hit! The pictures were clear and everyone loved them. We had a bit of miscommunication in the beginning but both Grant and Jenna were quick to fix. We were 100% satisfied with closed curtain photo booth! Thank you guys for bringing our party to another level!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Nathanael · Married on 03/31/2018

3.5

Overall experience was awesome! All of our guests enjoyed the photobooth so much, tons of people kept coming back to take more photos. The staff members were very friendly and prepared with awesome props. The open booth was a great idea, especially with the large groups of guests we had.

Sent on 04/15/2018