Clique Photo Station Reviews

12 | Scottsdale, AZ

12 Reviews for Clique Photo Station

The Raley team were awesome and amazing! They are so much fun and the open air photo booth concept is the way to go! You can get more people in the photo. They were very professional, on time and just overall nice people to work with. I would recommend them to anyone needing a fun, open air concept photo booth!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kari · Married on 11/08/2014

Having this photo station was the best idea! Everyone had a great time and got to take home lots of pictures to laugh about.

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • User3787282 · event on 12/10/2013

What a great addition to our company holiday party!
    I have worked with Clique a number of times and they always do a fantastic job.
    Their equipment and service is top notch. I love the customization to add our company logo.
    Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

Totally awesome. Our guests had so much fun!!!! They said it was the best photo booth they had ever seen at a wedding. Great quality of photos. You get them all on flash drive at the end of the night and guests get them printed out immediately. Totally worth it.

Sent on 10/14/2013

To Nick and his staff: Thanks so much for an amazing night! The pictures AND the customer service were beyond expectations. All my family and friends are still raving about what fun they had with your photo station. I truly can't imagine our wedding without it. I can't stop looking at all the pictures!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lori · Married on 10/12/2012

Without a doubt, the Clique photo station was one of our favorite parts of the wedding! Our guests LOVED it and haven't stopped talking about it. The pictures are beautiful and fit perfectly with the look and feel of the night. The slideshow screen looked so beautiful and entertained everybody. And Nick was absolutely a delight to work with. He just "got it" and I knew I had nothing to worry about. He's so friendly, trustworthy and personable. Honestly, this [very reasonable] investment is beyond worth it! And I highly recommend this station over a booth as it fits in seemingly with the decor and allows for much more flexibility in group size. I'll cherish these pictures forever!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Linda · Married on 10/06/2012

Clique Photo Station was the life of the party at our recent event on October 6th, 2012! It truly made the party. It's so much better than other photo booths I've seen, first in the quality of the pictures, second the speed of the pictures, and, third, how quickly people could have their pictures taken. There were no lines forming, none of the usual problems I've seen with other photo booths. The vendors, Nick and Shayna were utmost professionals, happily and patiently guiding people through all this fun. I ended up with a flash drive of the pictures that shows me a completely different side of the party than I would have seen from formal photos! I was thrilled and cannot more highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Rachell · event on 03/10/2012

The Photobooth was the highlight of our event! All of our employees loved taking photos and immediately having a picture they can take with them. At the office you see the photo station pics of the fun they had posted on cubicals and in frames everywhere you look!

Thanks so much Nick and Shayna for all your hardwork!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Jen · event on 03/03/2012

We used Clique Photo station at our charity event and it was a huge hit. Everyone loved doing the photos and the service was amazing. They made the experience even better for our guests and I look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 03/30/2012
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/02/2012

Clique Photostation was great! They were very organized, charismatic, and most importantly, everyone had THE BEST photo booth-type of experience! We would highly recommend using them for any occasion, corporate events, weddings, etc.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2011

Clique Photo Station was AWESOME! Their photo station was great because you are able to have way more people in the picture than a normal photo booth. The owners are really great to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding! I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. It is great entertainment!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Marion · Married on 10/30/2011

Nick was great to work with and everyone enjoyed the booth being open to the natural landscape vs. a traditional photo booth. We did a fundraiser to help a wonderful 5 year old boy fighting brain cancer and Clique was sensitive and caring all the way through the event. Integrity, professionalism, and customer care are wonderful! I will use them again in another event.

Sent on 03/30/2012