Clique It Photo Reviews

22 Reviews for Clique It Photo

1 User photo

Clique It Photo 1

Erica · Married on 10/13/2018

By far the best vendor we had for our wedding. Would recommend 100x over!

James Kreiser · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photo Booth EVER!!

Clique It was the best vendor at our wedding by far! Everyone loved them and the quality of the photos is unbelievable. So much better than any other photo booth. They were fun, friendly, and extremely helpful. The photo booth was busy all night long and our guests can't stop talking about the pictures. Photos were posted the same night so we had access to them immediately. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth at their wedding.

• Q

Quin Galbreath · Married on 10/06/2018

Clique it was the hit of the party

Clique It was on time and very professional, the photos were gorgeous and our guest had so much fun using her setup and props. We love the photos and this was a huge ice breaker at the reception. I think people paid more attention to the photo set up than they paid to the band.

Thomas Edwards · Married on 09/28/2018

An excellent addition!

Nice people, beautiful camera and props, excellent quality photos, and a fun activity to have at the reception.

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent!!

Clique It Photo was great to work with. They were very responsive from the beginning, and really easy to work with. Probably the easiest vendor for my wedding. We did not want the standard type of photo booth at our wedding, and knew we wanted this unique type of photo booth. We liked the fact that we could see the pictures right away. Everyone had fun viewing the pictures that everyone had taken throughout the night. The props were great, and the background they had available was nice for a wedding as well. Vickie was very nice and sweet from the very beginning. Our nieces (ages 8 & 9) took about 100 pictures and she was so sweet, kind, and patient with them. They had so much fun with all of the props, and being able to take their own pictures. All of the pictures that we took that night were available for viewing the very next day. The quality of the pictures were great, and we will be printing some out and hanging them in our home. We love the black and white photos. By the time we returned from our honeymoon we had received the USB stick with all the photos taken that night in black and white, and color in the mail. I would highly recommend Clique It Photo. They were a great vendor to work with, photos were great quality, price was great, and they are willing to travel. If you are looking for a photo booth for an event, I highly recommend reaching out to Clique It Photo!

Michael Hudson · Married on 08/18/2018

We love clique it!

We love Clique It Photo! They are incredible! So much fun and so great to work with. You will not find a photo booth with better quality photos. The quality is amazing. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great they were. Hire them! You won't be disappointed!!

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

I honestly couldn’t imagine a wedding now without clique it. This is my families second wedding with them. They are amazing.

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

Clique it is amazing! This is our second family wedding with them and now I cant imagine a wedding without them! So much fun the most amazing quality of photos and amazing staff.

Chris Anderson · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing Photos

Clique it was by far the best vendor at our wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about them and how much fun they had with the photo booth. We would hire them again and would highly suggest them to anyone interested in having a photo booth at their wedding.
    Vickie goes out of her way to be helpful and is extremely responsive and trustworthy. The photo quality is unbelievable!! The price is extremely low for everything you get in the package. Hire them! You will not be disappointed!

Lexi · Married on 10/21/2017

Clique It Photo is awesome! The team is wonderful to work with, and guests had a blast with the open air Photo Booth at our wedding. Highly recommend them!!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

I can not recommend Clique It enough! From start to finish, they were absolutely wonderful! All communication leading up to was quick, professional, accommodating and patient.

Day of, they did all of their set up without any hassles, questions or anything from me, which as a bride, is HUGE. They were a huge hit, and we could barely get guests out of the photo booth! The set up is unique, and the two attendants were SO sweet and so much fun.

All of the photos were available online before I even woke up the next morning, and they were such good quality. AS IF it couldn’t get any better, we came home from our honeymoon to the sweetest thank you card from them, complete with a flash drive housing all of our photos.

If you’re looking for a photo booth, you’ve found it! I promise.

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

Vickie and Peggy were a joy to work with. Their photo booth is incredible and the quality of photos are great. They are some of the nicest people I have worked with during the wedding process and our guests loved them. I received my USB with the photos in black and white and in color within the next week. So prompt, professional, and high quality. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Clique It Photo's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna! It was such a pleasure meeting you and John and your family and friends. What an incredible group of people. All our best to you both for a lifetime of love and happiness!

KRIS · Married on 06/10/2017

Book them now! You won't regret it. Our guests LOVED this booth and the photos were amazing and professional quality. So much FUN!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Clique It Photo's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed our service and love your photos. Thank you for choosing Clique It! Best wishes to you!!

Brandi · Married on 04/22/2017

Clique it photo was one of my favorite parts of our wedding! If we had to do the day all over we would definitely include them again. They responded to every question I had very quickly and were very personable. We got our photos very quickly and they were beautiful quality. Our guests loved all the props they had available and we have hilarious and heart warming photos we never would have gotten if it wasn’t for Clique It. I loved that they offer a flash drive of all of the photos in their package. I liked the idea of a photo booth for all those fun moments, but I didn’t like the idea of the little strips in a book that are difficult to share in the age of social media. Clique it totally eliminated that by providing us and our guests with all of the photos digitally. You won’t be sorry for booking Clique It photo!

Clique It Photo 2

Kathryn · Married on 02/06/2017

I loved working with the Clique It Photo, they made everything stress free on my end and got us the pictures the same night. We had a evening event so I thought for sure it would be the next day but they surprised us and had them posted before I got home that night. I highly recommend them for any event you might be planning!

It was a pleasure to work with the ladies of Clique It Photo. They were professional, flexible, and fit right in with the rest of the party!

Michael · Married on 10/15/2016

This photo booth is unlike any other. It's vintage style and adds class to your wedding. And the photos are professional quality. We framed some that are better than our actual wedding photos!! The price is affordable and our guests had so much fun. This was the hit of our wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Clique It Photo's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you loved your photos!! Our best wishes to you for a lifetime of love and laughter.

Krista · Married on 06/04/2016

Clique it photo was a wonderful addition to our wedding! Vickie went above and beyond making everything work smoothly in our tricky rooftop deck venue! It was so much fun getting to see our photos from the night the morning after our wedding. W would absolutely recommend Clique It Photo for anyone planning a wedding!

Mary · Married on 10/13/2017

Strongly recommend this for any event. High quality, fun and memorable.

Carly · Married on 12/30/2016

They were very quick to respond to questions and were very flexible with requests

Marcia · Married on 07/29/2016

So enjoyed having Clique It Photography at my daughter's wedding. The guests had a blast taking their pictures with the fun props. I still see pics on FB that were taken by Clique It and it makes me happy to see that our guests have so many great memories of attending the wedding that happened over a year and a half ago.