Climactic Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

9 | Leland, NC

9 Reviews for Climactic Entertainment DJ Service

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2018

Bryan did an amazing job! He was very professional. We would highly recommend. He was there early to set up. As any event goes, we didn't "stay" on the timeline and ended quite early. He went with the flowed and helped with all the transitions go smoothly. My mom fell and broke her ankle when leaving the reception that night. He stop what he was doing and helped her get into the car so she could be taken to the ER. Truly thankful for him helping my mom

Sent on 08/20/2018

John · Married on 03/14/2018

Superb DJ services! They just create an environment where all forget everything else and guests enjoy to their fullest. Everyone praised thier services. Outstanding DJ services!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Ray · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Bryan as the DJ for our wedding in Topsail Island, NC. He was very professional and even dressed to coordinate with our wedding. He took requests from wedding guests as well as played every song we had given him on a list prior to the wedding. He played specific songs we picked for special points in our wedding, such as the cake cutting. He did an amazing job at maintaining the "pace" of the event by doing things like introducing the wedding party, special dance, garter/bouquet tosses, and letting guests know when it was their tables turn to visit the buffet. Sound quality was never an issue, as he had plenty of speakers, he set up colored lights, and had our name stenciled in a light on the dance floor. I would definitely hire Bryan again if I were to host another event. Thanks again for making our wedding special.

Ray & Amanda Rosso

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • User6371984 · 2+ years ago

Was very pleased with his professional service.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Ruth · Married on 07/19/2014

Bryan was great to work with. Showed up early. Very professional. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/21/2015

Lorrie · Married on 09/28/2013

DJ was great & worth the investment. Everyone engaged & the only time a phone was seen out was to take pictures!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

I really enjoyed working with Brian! Everyone danced all night, which was so much fun! I've been to weddings where the DJ couldn't keep the crowd going; Brian will keep you going! He has almost every song you could want, and if he doesn't have it, he will find it for you! My experience with other vendors in the wedding world was that some were so concerned with the business that they were "too professional." Brian was professional, but made the process feel relaxed and laid back. I would definitely recommend him to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2015
  • User6402048 · 2+ years ago

Working with Bryan for our wedding was a wonderful experience. He helped keep the reception moving and kept the energy where we wanted it. Thank you for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2017

3.0

My guest had an awesome time. We didn’t not meet face to face until the day of my wedding AFTER my ceremony and he still did an awesome job. Definitely would recommend

Sent on 12/23/2017