Clifton Sound Reviews

5 | Hamburg, NY

5 Reviews for Clifton Sound

sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

Tim is great Dj I ever had and he has wonderful music and I like him alot. I'll tell people to have him and he very cheap and reasonable person. U are a very awesome Dj.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Gregory · Married on 04/09/2016

Very down to earth and awesome DJ. Very versatile with songs and played EXACTLY what we wanted. We would definitely recommend booking him.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Went above and beyond for my family & friends! Even stayed later than scheduled for a small fee! One of the best DJs I've ever worked with!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Bob · Married on 12/29/2007

Look NO FURTHER for the sound system for your wedding/event! This is "not my first rodeo" so I have had occasion to deal with several so called professional sound guys and NO ONE compares to Tim!!!! He hit all the marks we needed covered, from being on time, professional in appearance, selection of music and treating our guests respectfully and with clean and appreciated humor.... he can be a funny guy! We had a blast and will recommend him to everyone we know!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Riener · Married on 09/17/2016

Mr. Clifton is very well spoken and very accommodating. My wife and I had some very oddball requests and out of the way music tastes that he was able to accommodate with no trouble at all. was very polite and professional to all of our guests and handled requests very well.

Sent on 01/08/2017