Clever Candid Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Clever Candid Photography

• Wendy

Wendy K. · Married on 05/08/2021

Excellent!

Kayla and her assistant did a wonderful job! I couldn't be more happier with how everything turned out. I don't really care for pictures of myself but they all turned out great! Kayla was very professional and I am so thankful she was available on such short notice. and also helping my daughter with her dress! Totally recommend her company! Thank You Kayla!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Tiffany C. · Married on 01/16/2021

Best I’ve ever had

Just amazing work and easy to work with!! I recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda K. · Married on 01/12/2021

Amazing, exponential, and thoughtful.

Kayla was amazing to work with and was able to get all the important shot I wanted for our tiny wedding. She knew what to do without me having to tell her and made it all that much less stressful. She has since sent us the most amazing curated box with customized cookies, business cards, and our wedding photos on a flash drive (on top of the digital ones she already send). Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Holly C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Above and Beyond

Kayla from Clever Candid Photography went far above and beyond anything I ever would’ve expected from a photographer!! It was so evident, from day one, that we were truly valued and were in wonderful hands for our wedding! She made so much more than photos happen on our day! She was truly a gift to us! I would recommend her and her team to anyone!!

Kirsten K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best photographer ever!

Kayla was not only the best photographer we could have possibly hired, but also the best on the spot wedding coordinator, hairstylist, and alterations go to! She found a way to make everything perfect- including those last minute “oops we didn’t think about this” moments from the bridal party/family. Our wedding would not have ran as smoothly without her for sure. So thankful for her and the pictures were absolutely perfect and sent in reasonable timing!

Christine G. · Married on 09/19/2020

A great photographer

I was very pleased with Kayla. She did a great job and was pleasant to work with. My daughter loved her.

Alyssa R. · Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful and helpful photographer

My husband and I lost our photographer 1 month before our wedding due to covid. Kayla helped us book her in a super timely fashion and offered a super helpful covid deal. Kayla did more than photograph our wedding day, she organized our drunken groomsmen (and kept them hydrated) and problem solved any thing we threw at her from my veil not staying on to my little sisters belt being too big. She was a life saver before and during our wedding. Kayla is assertive, creative, friendly, and professional! Our pictures are beautiful! I love the mix of formal and candid pictures!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Jaelys C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Best decision ever!

We planned our small wedding in two weeks and even with no time Kayla decided to work with us so we can have the best day ever with a lot of perfect photos for our memory. Im beyond grateful and we definitely will contract her again. Thanks you Kayla!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographer

Kayla did an amazing job keeping us in time and on task not only as our photographer but as our wedding planner by default! She’s a natural! She’s open to any suggestions you give her, then makes that shot even better! My whole family was amazed at her professionalism and timeliness. Highly recommend kayla for any event!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly L. · Married on 08/17/2019

Clever Candid Photography

Our experience was amazing!!! Kayla made us feel comfortable from our first meeting, she listened and responded thoughtfully with suggestions and ideas. On the day of the wedding she was so much more then our photographer, it was like having having another family memeber there to help. She arranged groupings beautifully and got so many picture we werent even excepting, truly candid! She really made our day memorable and now we have beautiful photos to look back at.

Jaimie · Married on 02/08/2019

Highly Recommend Clever Candid!!

Kayla and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. Not only did the pictures turn out amazing but Kayla assisted with wardrobe malfunctions and she is a huge reason we were able to keep to some kind of schedule. If you want someone to truly be responsive, flexible, take great photographs, and just a joy to be around, Clever Candid Photography is the vendor for you!!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Allen V. · Married on 08/24/2019

Great experience

She was so great , she knew the poses she wanted us to do and was extremely professional, and still easy going.

Sent on 09/10/2019