Cleveland Photo Group Reviews

28 | Cleveland, OH

28 Reviews for Cleveland Photo Group

Melissa V. · Married on 11/28/2020

Beautiful wedding photography

Peter, Lexi and Patrick photographed our wedding and did a wonderful job, the pictures are beautiful and we received them very quickly after the wedding! They were great to work with and always available, highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Thanks Melissa,

We all were so thrilled to be part of your wedding day, and despite the twists and turns, it was so lovely and special. Thanks for choosing us to be there with you.
  • Jessica

Jessica H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Beyond impressed

2020 is the year of the Corona Bride and all disasters HOWEVER Cleveland Photo Group made sure to make our wedding day AMAZING. I am beyond impressed with not only the quality of the pictures but also the time spent on the detailed shots. There were only a few shots that I absolutely had to have, but Lexi managed to capture so much more!! I am now in the best predicament of which photos to print out!! I can't recommend this photography group enough - they made sure the day went flawless and it was well captured. Photography is a big piece of the day, and I highly encourage you check out Peter, Maria and Lexi!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Jessica,
    Congratulations. So glad that you were able to finally have the beautiful day that you both can celebrate. Thanks so much for selecting us to be a part of it.

Jeanne D. · Married on 08/02/2020

Would highly recommend!

They captured all of the important moments plus so much more! They were flexible and innovative. Are photos came back quickly and it was like living thru our happiest day all over again! I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 10/01/2020

Jeanne,

Thanks so much for your great review. We are so happy to be part of your day and glad that you love the pictures.
  • Alina

Alina C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Lgbtq wedding

Peter, Lexi, and Maria at Cleveland Photo Group have been nothing short of amazing to work with. Being an LGBTQ couple. we felt completely comfortable throughout the whole process. We even had a fairly last minute decision to have a pride flag involved in our pictures. Their creativity (even on the spot) was incredible. They captured EVERYTHING we were looking for... and more! We are extremely impressed with not only the photos we received, but how quickly we received them. They are very detailed oriented and didn't miss a thing. I noticed during the ceremony and reception that they were never in the way of things. There were even times that I didn't realize they were taking pictures! I highly recommend working with Cleveland Photo Group!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so thrilled to be part of this important and very fun day. We love the rainbow flag - and socks! We are thrilled that you love the photos.
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2020

Awesome photographer. Great to work with

We knew Peter and his team were the right ones for us from the first time we met. They made us feel like long time friends after just one meeting. Our wedding photos and video turned out better than we could have ever hoped for. Peter was there for us throughout our entire journey, and did a wonderful job capturing the moments that made our day so special. We would recommend Cleveland Photo Group to anyone looking for the best photos and experience you can imagine.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review. So glad that we were able to be there for your wedding day - even with the changes in venue.
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 04/18/2020

Above and beyond expectations!

All I can say is, wow. They went above and beyond any and every expectation we had. Of course, the pictures were beautiful--that goes without saying--but three things stood out more than anything else: their excellent communication, the speed at which they processed and delivered the photos, and their diligence in protecting and saving the photos.

Wedding planning is difficult as is, but their excellent communication put us at ease and, quite honestly, helped us organize and become comfortable with the schedule. We are still in touch now, even after the wedding. They offered to help us decide how best to print the pictures and make albums. All in all, they were (and are) fun to talk with and easy to reach.

We were especially impressed with how quickly they were able to post some preliminary photos for family to see. We were able to see them and share them the next day! Not only that, but all of our 2,000+ finished pictures were edited and sent to us (without any additional charges) less than two weeks later.

And finally, their diligence in saving the photos. Not only do we have a flashdrive with all of our pictures, they will continue to have copies for many years to come.

Sent on 05/12/2021

Cassie P. · Married on 12/10/2019

Fantastic!

Peter and Maria were awesome to work with! We struggled with selecting most of our vendors because to most of them, it's just business. Peter and Maria are much more personable than everyone else we met, and they took the time to meet with us on a more personal level prior to making our final decision on a photographer. By a strange series of events, Peter had to shoot our wedding solo and he did a fantastic job. He was everywhere at once and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. He kept our timeline and told some great jokes along the way. Our photos were done in less than a week and we got to look at them on the plane to our honeymoon. We'll be putting our albums together soon and I look forward to seeing what Peter and Maria can help us create. 10/10 would recommend Cleveland Photo Group, a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thanks Cassie. Your wedding was so terrific and personal to you and Dino. We were glad that you picked us. Your wedding was the perfect balance of timeless and fun!

Sherry S. · Married on 12/10/2019

Mother of the Bride

As the mother of the bride, you want everything to be perfect on your baby girl's wedding day. Peter (shooting solo) was great at making this happen and keeping everyone "on time". He also has an uncanny ability to sense when a moment is extra-special, capturing and freezing that moment in time to be forever cherished and remembered. I would highly recommend Peter and his team.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Amanda O. · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, timely and wonderful people!

I cannot recommend Peter and Maria enough! They are very talented photographers who are so much fun to work with! They have a way about them that makes everyone feel at ease so that genuine moments and interactions are photographed. Not only are their pictures stunning, the price is very reasonable and we recieved every picture they took within 2 weeks! Peter and Maria are wonderful people who work hard to capture your memories to enjoy for years to come. You will not regret hiring the Cleveland Photo Group!

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Your wedding day was magic. The natural joy and happiness of your friends and family made it such a joy just to be there - not only to capture the images. Thanks to you and the entire Hill and O'Brien family for a great day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 10/12/2019

Very pleased

We loved working with Peter and Lexi - they are absolute professionals. Very reasonable pricing and very good service. We got all of the shots we wanted, and some of the candid photos actually ended up being my favorites. It was extremely impressive how quickly they turned around our photos -- we got all of our photos less than two weeks after the wedding! My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and looked back at our photos - still so in love with them. We definitely recommend Cleveland Photo Group!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. You had such a great wedding day and we were glad to be a part of capturing it for you. Happy Anniversary!
  • Kelly

Kelly K. · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Photographers!

We found Cleveland Photo Group at a bridal show. We had gone around to all of the booths trying to find some vendors for our July wedding. We got to their booth, and were immediately drawn in... not because the booth was flashy or loud, because it wasn’t (thank goodness!). It was cozy, with just Peter and Maria, some photo albums, and their welcoming personalities. I glanced at their brochure and immediately thought, crap- out of our budget. But I could tell that my fiancé (now husband) wanted to talk and get more info, and I am SO happy that we did! They weren’t pushy and they didn’t want us to book that day... they said here’s our card, we’ll send you an email and if you’re interested, we’ll chat. We did set up a meeting and upon leaving their house a week or so later, I turned to my fiancé and said “those are our photographers”. No question about it. They were able to make out budget work, communicated well, and ultimately got us amazing photos to remember our wedding by! And the true icing on the cake was, we had all of our photos (1700 of them) 1 week after our wedding!!

Now if you’re a pessimist like me, and are trying to find a bad review for the Cleveland Photo Group, good luck. I tried. Not a single bad review, and for good reason. Before I would book (and even after I was totally sold), I searched to the corners of the internet to try and find a bad (or even just a not great) review. They have all great reviews because they earn them! Customer service and work is top notch! As soon as I find out someone is getting married, they are the first vendor I recommend!

Kelly,

Thank you for your amazing review. We loved shooting your wedding and so enjoyed you and your friends and beautiful wedding day. Such fun!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and Unique Wedding Pictures

We were married in a historical building which can cause some bleeding and photography issues because the walls and awkward set up. Peter calmed all of my fears and not only captured our day beautifully they were able to get some amazing and unique shots I wanted but wouldn't have had a clue how to do. Their expertise and personality is unmatched. I'm pretty sure Peter even helped save my reception because the venue didn't open any windows in the upstairs rooms on the hottest day of June. He knew how to get them open and helped air it out before the party moved up there! Thank you for an amazing day!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thanks Jessica. We were so glad to be a part of your wedding day - a very special place to celebrate one of the most important days of your life.

Andrew W. · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic work

Peter did such a great job with our wedding. We are still cherishing the photos he took regularly. He is a great guy and a great photographer! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Thanks Andrew,

Back at you. We loved shooting your wedding and so appreciate your good review. It was so much fun to be with you on your special day.
  • Emily

Emily W. · Married on 10/27/2018

Lucky to find and recommend them!

My wedding was October 27,2018 at The Tudor Arms Hotel in Cleveland, I had the pleasure of working with Peter and Lexy on my day of and was so thankful to have them! They both were so fun and made the pictures enjoyable for everyone involved. Peter made sure to keep the ball rolling for family pictures and made sure we got the shots we wanted most. Lexy was a great help as well, both made this experience so enjoyable! Everything was truly wonderful with them and they got the photos back in a timely manner with still being willing to help. I am so happy I found Cleveland Photo Group because they are truly a joy to work with and added to the memories of my big day! Peter was also so kind and had so much fun we were able to be shown in the Today Bride’s magazine which is incredible to revisit! I have consistently recommended them to other brides, and I’m so thankful I found them and am able to recommend such wonderful people and beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Your wedding at the Tudor Arms was a blast. Such a lovely event and a fun party. Thanks for selecting us to be part of your important day. And, Happy Anniversary!
  • I

Isabelle K. · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographer Ever

CPG was the best decision for our wedding pictures. Our photos turned out amazingly, a couple years later and I can remember the day perfectly looking through them. Peter was a pleasure to have at our wedding, and made us feel comfortable posing. He was game for even the crazier parts of the day.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Hi Isabelle,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We so loved getting to know you and being part of your day. And the fabulous photos you shared with us from your honeymoon in New Mexico!

Terri W. · Married on 08/18/2018

More than just a photo

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Peter a few years back and was recently in contact with him again. Why? A picture should be more than a photo, and he was able to captured the beautiful essence. The topper was the entire experience. Peter has the ability to help others feel at ease and light hearted while he works his magic. That's the kind of photographer I want. Much appreciated, Peter. You are a blessing to all ~

Sent on 01/05/2021

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thanks so much Terri for your lovely review. We were so thrilled that you could be part of the amazing project. With great appreciation, Peter
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 12/30/2017

Best in Cleveland

Peter and Maria are simply the best. There are few professionals in the wedding vendor-selection process with whom you feel immediately comfortable, and they were it for us. I've been in several weddings in the Cleveland area and the interaction with photographers was often a chore - Peter is such a character, and was by far the best addition to our wedding day that we could have made. His style is fun, but extremely efficient. We got every posed, "obligatory" family photo done in a timely manner, and the shots were just as natural and beautiful as the candids from the ceremony and reception. In terms of photo access, Cleveland Photo Group's policies can't be beat. Two photographers will be with you for the entire day (no time limits). We had digital access to non-watermarked photos within days of the wedding. Three years out, we still keep in touch with Peter; Cleveland is lucky to have him!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Your were the best at your wedding - snowstorm, freezing temperatures - and still you looked gorgeous! Your reception at the Glidden House was so beautiful. Thanks for having us as part of your special day.

Jackie M. · Married on 11/11/2017

Best Wedding Photographer

Definitely 5 stars!! We got married 11/11/17, Peter and his staff were wonderful to work with, he took care of everything. Our wedding was at The Club at Hillbrook in Chagrin Falls (also amazing ask for Gina). The photos inside and outside were amazing. Peter picked the perfect spots to take our photos, he made the experience fun and stress free. Peter did a fantastic job of capturing our special day and the intimate details of our ceremony. Most importantly the photos we received as soon as we got home from our honeymoon (1 week amazing turn around), were amazing!! Lastly, Peter not only helped us with our wedding he gave us great recommendations of places to visit on our honeymoon in San Francisco were he previously lived. We couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Peter and Cleveland Photo Group!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Thanks Jackie,

Your wedding was so magical and beautiful - and the photo of you in the gazebo has been a favorite of brides. We loved being with you and your wonderful family on your wedding day. Thanks for choosing us!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2017

Three Years Later and Still Happy With Our Choice!

Our reception at Glidden House was magical, and it was all captured by the amazing Peter Bruce! From the day we met Peter, we were at ease and knew our choice. That is what Peter does, he makes you feel comfortable and the smiling is never forced. We had such an exciting time on the adventure of our day and it was all captured beautifully : from our church ceremony, to bridal party photo locations, and the reception venue. Our photos were creative and showed the spirit of the day. Our photos are professional, but have the air of every day as well and not stiffly staged. Peter and team worked together as such a great team. They can capture the same moment different ways. We not only got previews before breakfast the next morning, but we had our photos in our hands just over a week after the wedding. We are still confident in our choice and have great memories to look back on!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Meredith,

Thanks so much for choosing us for your wedding photography. We had such a great time with you and your amazing friends and family.
  • O

Olivia K. · Married on 08/12/2017

Great People to Work With!

They did a great job! So easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable on our day! Pictures were done super quick and great quality!

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thank you for including us on your special day. We love your pictures and the slide was so much fun. Thanks for having us with you on your very special day.

Caroline H. · Married on 07/10/2017

Memories Preserved for a Lifetime

CPG helped capture our "Best Day Ever", from the initial consultation to the final product Peter and Maria were a joy to work with and the quality of the photos were amazing. My husband and I found ease with the planning and scheduling for our big day despite being out of state. Peter even took time the week of our wedding to accommodate our "Engagement Shoot" and have the pictures ready for display at the reception. Pictures last a lifetime from your big day and we are still thrilled with the quality.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Caroline,

Thanks so much for choosing us as your wedding photographers. It was such a beautiful day and we were thrilled to be chosen and share it with you.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/07/2017

Excellent Experience with Cleveland Photo Group

I used Cleveland Photo Group for my engagement photo session, boudoirs session, and wedding. I have beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend working with them for your special day!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Thanks Allison. We loved being able to shoot your wedding - it was so much fun. And the Star Trek cake - took the cake. Thanks to you and Mike for choosing us.

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Highly recommend!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Peter and Maria for our wedding in May 2017. It was truly a wonderful experience! Cleveland Photo Group was the main reason why our wedding day went so smoothly and without any issues. The team was responsive, reliable and so much fun!! We are so grateful they were there to capture every moment of the day for us. It was by far the best wedding investment! We have several of our wedding photos on display around our home and to this day, continue to get so many compliments from our guests. I strongly recommend Cleveland Photo Group to capture a wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Jessica,

Your wedding and reception was so much fun. Not only was the ceremony lovely, but all the great locations you chose to take pictures made it so special - and the dancing too! Thanks so much for your kind words.
  • Stephen

Stephen S. · Married on 10/29/2016

Fantastic!!!!

Peter and Maria were amazing and captured the true essence of our special day. My husband and I were thrilled with the results and would highly recommend them for your special event. They were not intrusive yet they made sure to capture our special day from pre wedding photos to the reception. Every time we view our album, it puts a smile on our faces

Cleveland Photo Group's reply:

Your wedding at the Cleveland Museum of Art was one of the best parties of the year. So good to be a part of your important love story. Many happy years ahead for you both!