Cleveland Music Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cleveland Music Group 1
Cleveland Music Group 2
  • User7253809 · event on 09/19/2016

Cleveland Music Group was phenomenal to work with. We used their photo booth services for a fundraising event. They were prompt with all communications and did a great job at our event. I was blown away with everything they did. I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

Awesome. The company was great to worth with and they matched us with the perfect DJ.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Absolutely Amazing! We loved everything about working with TCB and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2016

I would highly recommend The Avenue for any event where a band is needed. The music and singing had everyone on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • sarawedskade

sara · Married on 09/10/2016

Scott Jones was our DJ, and he did NOT disappoint. He was extremely organized, thorough, professional and attentive. He took the time to meet with us on several occasions before our wedding and made sure our requests were followed through! Thank you, Scott!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

We found Cleveland Music Group after another entertainment company we booked with accidentally double booked their services, leaving us to go back to the drawing board. No less than 24 hours after the mistake was discovered, we were all set with CMG and a band they recommended after taking our needs and wants under close consideration. They were understanding, accommodating, and even willing to go out of their way to work with the other entertainment company, who we still used for their DJ services. We are so pleased with CMG and with our band (We Are the Radio), who kept our guests dancing until the very last song. Thanks to them, we had the best night of our lives, and so did many of our guests!

Mary · Married on 09/04/2016

First I would like to say what a joy it was to work with Cleveland Music Group. From the first phone call to the last it was a wonderful process. I worked with Tony Howard and he helped me choose the band based on my budget and provided the pianist and sound system for the ceremony. He would always call me back or have a staff member call me back whenever I had a question. The payment process was easy and the contracts were easy to read and detailed. There was nothing hidden.

Now to the band. I cannot tell you enough about Sunrise Jones. My daughter communicated with the band more than I did on song selection and reception details that day. She always had positive things to say about the e-mail conversations over the year. At the wedding reception I must have had 100 guests say to me the band was amazing. The dance floor was packed all night. No one wanted the wedding to end at midnight. Our sales contact at Bon Appetit(the caterer at the venue) called me a couple days later and asked where I got the band. She said she hears a lot of bands and Sunrise Jones was going on her list of bands to recommend. She said not only was the music excellent but they were very professional and nice. I know it will be a wedding to remember because of this band! Thank You Sunrise Jones!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Ben & Maggie · Married on 09/04/2016

Simply outstanding! We had a great time and all of our guests were involved with the variety of fun, energetic and appropriate music. You could tell DJ Mike enjoyed the atmosphere and party and did an exceptional job as master of ceremonies, getting everyone organized and dealing with changes. He was also judicious in handling requests and had an intentional strategy to building up the energy before, during and after the "programming" (first dance, etc.). The DJ makes the party/wedding memories and we were thrilled with the selection. First-class all around and his experience definitely showed.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Leann · Married on 09/04/2016

Cleveland Music Group provided beautiful music for our ceremony. The booking process is quick and simple and the staff is very nice.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Susan · event on 09/03/2016

We had Karaoke/DJ for our son's rehearsal dinner. Loads of fun and everyone had a terrific time!

Sue · Married on 09/03/2016

The band, The Sunrise Jones, was the best wedding band I have ever heard. So friendly and entertaining. Can't rave enough about them. CLE Music Group was great to work with and they and the band were so professional. Everything we asked for from early set up to guest singers to using their equipment for the ceremony was done!

Sent on 09/06/2016

The Element Band was AMAZING for our wedding. I am so happy that we hired them! Erin ( one of the lead singers ) was always quick to respond to emails/phone calls when we had questions. They were well prepared for our wedding and a joy to work with. They kept all our guests moving on the dance floor until the very last song of the evening! Multiple guests came up to me to say they wanted to have The Element for their wedding. Thank you again The Element for making our wedding such a wonderful party!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Bethany · Married on 08/19/2016

Mike Gazdak was an awesome Dj. He knew what to play from literally seeing my family dance. With little to no direction he kept us dancing the whole time! We also got a string trio with Tanis as the organizer of the group. They were FANTASTIC! So professional and everything was so beautifully played. It's hard to find this immense of talent, but they were so fabulous.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Rich · Married on 08/06/2016

We were recommended to the Cleveland Music Group from a friend who had used them previously. They were very professional and responded back to all our questions in a timely manner. We used them to book a band for our wedding which was amazing. The Sunrise Jones band was absolutely phenomenal. It also really helped that they were willing to travel to the southern part of the state for our event no problem. We couldn't be more happy with they overall service and quality of the band the Cleveland Music Group provided.

Sent on 08/27/2016

DJ Eric Smith of the Cleveland Music Group did an awesome job at our wedding!! Finding the right DJ was the most nerve-wracking part of planning for me because I did not want generic wedding music played. Don't get me wrong, there's of course some wedding classics that were played, and I wanted my guests to enjoy the music too, but I wanted it to really reflect my now husband's and my musical tastes. Our first date was to a concert, so it plays an important role for us. Eric delivered exactly what we wanted!! We met with him before the wedding (very flexible and responsive) and gave him some suggested songs/artists so he could get a feel for what we liked. He then created a playlist that was absolutely spot-on! The guests definitely noticed too because all night I kept getting comments on how great the music was and there were always people on the dance floor! We also liked that he wasn't over-the-top/cheesy in his emcee role. Our venue was unique in the sense that it was an indoor and outdoor space, but Eric maneuvered that perfectly as well.

Even the initial planning was easy! We met with the owner Scott Jones, who was so nice and accommodating. When I mentioned we were interested in Eric, Scott had Eric come to part of meeting so we could meet him too. Afterwards, as we were making our decision, Scott would follow-up but was never pushy like some other companies I made inquiries with. He understood that it gets very busy when you're juggling work, wedding planning, and other personal commitments and gave us the time we needed.

Overall, we couldn't be happier and would highly recommend both the company and Eric!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Tom · Married on 07/30/2016

This is the 5th family wedding the Orchestra has played at over the years. They have always done a wonderful and professional job. One of our older guests at the last wedding said "this is the best wedding band that I have ever heard". Our guests from my daughter's wedding 3 years ago are still talking about the Orchestra. Everyone dances when they play.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • User7047270 · event on 07/30/2016

DJ Jeff Kavali was wonderful and great to work with

Sent on 08/04/2016

Craig · Married on 07/30/2016

Just amazing!! Eric Smith was great and everyone had a great time at the reception. People were dancing the entire night and the music was just amazing!

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • User5203658 · 2+ years ago

Excellent musician. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Philip · Married on 07/23/2016

Erin was wonderful to work with, very professional, extremely helpful and always responsive.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Edward · Married on 07/16/2016

Excellent service and D.J Billy King also is a really nice guy & acted as a master of ceremonies as well, I highly recommend him, professional and polite!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Theresa · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ's Big Dave and Wild Wes with the CLE Music Group were amazing for our wedding! They were so easy to work with, kept people on the dance floor, added some humor to the day, and made it fun! We also used uplighting and monogram lighting from CLE Music Group and it made the room look so beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Peter · Married on 07/08/2016

We loved DJ Jeff Kavali of the Cleveland Music Group! He was very laid back, but on top of everything at the same time. He made sure everything happened as according to plan, and our guests (as well as us) loved the music.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Christina · Married on 07/03/2016

DJ Gazz was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. He was so easy to work with and our guests loved his music choices. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Janice · event on 07/02/2016

Judy was an outstanding addition to our Party!

Sent on 07/06/2016