Cleveland Music Group Reviews

454 | Cleveland, OH

454 Reviews for Cleveland Music Group

Janet Stewart · Married on 11/02/2019

CLE Music Group!

We used DJ Eric (i.e. The Bearded DJ) from Cleveland Music Group for our November wedding, and we were extremely pleased with our choice. All of our interactions with Eric and everyone at Cleveland Music Group were prompt, professional and helpful. We loved being able to (virtually) “meet” all of the DJ options before selecting one, in order to determine each person’s personality and style. Eric made everything about the music at our wedding easy. We had an extensive “DO NOT PLAY” list, and every one of our “bans” was respected during the wedding without issue. On the flip side, we had a fairly vague (but pointed) idea about the different styles of music that we actually wanted played during the different portions of our Reception. Yet, armed with only our relatively vague input, Eric crafted the perfect playlist for each portion of the evening, ranging from instrumental acoustic covers of popular songs, alternative music, some oldies, upbeat dance songs, and Top 40s. Eric was also great at controlling the flow of the evening without being overbearing. He cut in with ease, and then cut out when the pertinent information was conveyed. The dance floor was full the entire evening, up until the last song. We highly recommend DJ Eric and Cleveland Music Group!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Thanks for this amazing review! We can't thank you enough for using CLE Music Group & The Bearded DJ (Eric Smith). Best Wishes & Cheers to an amazing 2020! - Scott
  • Alicia

Alicia Fabrizi · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

We used RadioActive for our wedding through Cleveland Music Group and had a great experience! Cleveland Music Group made it easy and RadioActive was an amazing band that helped us throw a great party!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Hello Alicia: Thanks for your review of CLE Music Group & RadioActive. We were so honored to be a part of your big day. Best Wishes & Congrats!
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend Cleveland Music Group and DJ Chris Wallace

Cleveland Music Group was great to work with! Everyone on their staff is so friendly. We hired DJ Chris Wallace for our wedding. He did a great job throughout our entire wedding day and leading up to the event. My now husband and I have opposite work schedules that can be hard to work around, but Chris made it work and met with us late one evening to review our wedding day details and song expectations. On the day of the wedding he kept us well organized as well as all the events of the day flowing nicely. Our dance floor was filled from the moment music played and continued until the very end of the night. All of my family and friends kept commenting on how they loved his music selection too. It was such a fun day for everyone thanks to him. I highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Hi Carli! Thanks for your amazing review of our services. I'll make sure to pass along your kind words to DJ Chris Wallace as well. Best Wishes & Congrats!
  • Cailin

Cailin · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional, fun and personable

My husband and I are so happy to have chosen the Cleveland Music Group as our DJ for our wedding night. We worked with DJ Scott E. Jones and he was so easy to work with. He was flexible when changes need to be made last minute and mingled with our friends and family so well as if he has known us forever. His assistant, Kyle, was so nice and relayed anything we needed that night to Scott and vice versa. Our family and friends LOVE to dance and they kept us dancing all night! If we weren’t dancing on the dance floor, we were dancing back by the cupcake table! It was truly a great experience!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Thanks for your killer review Cailin. Kyle and I had so much fun with you and your families. Cheers to you and Chris. We wish you all the best! - Scott

Maggie Killeen · Married on 09/07/2019

An amazing band for an acoustically challenging venue!

Erin Rossi of the Element (and Tony Howard and Scott Jones of CMG) was so incredible to work with throughout wedding planning as well as on wedding day. Erin quickly answered my every email or call and was always a pleasure to talk to. Not only is Erin EXTREMELY talented, she is an amazing business person, emcee, and overall human being. She was so on top of everything. I felt so much less stressed knowing Erin was helping to lead the way on wedding day. I was very worried about the sound in the Old Courthouse, as I was warned it was bad due to it being a cavernous and marble-filled venue, but I thought the sound was amazing! It was way better than expected at the Courthouse, especially for the speeches. Thank you SO much. The wedding was an absolute blast thanks to The Element and CMG! And the lighting CMG set up also looked great!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your kind words. From all of us at CLE Music Group, we were honored to work with you! Best Wishes & Congrats!

Anthony Pucci · Married on 09/07/2019

These guys are amazing!

CLE Music Group as an organization is terrific, we really enjoyed working with them from start to finish. But more importantly, we ended up booking The Orchestra through them and they were AMAZING! We paid a little extra to have them play nonstop from first dances after dinner to the end of the night, worth every penny. Our dance floor was PACKED nonstop all night long. They're ability to read the room and play accordingly was amazing. It seemed like every guest came up to us to tell us this was the best band they had ever heard. We could not be happier with the decision we made, they were a huge part of what made our night perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Anthony, Thanks for your kind words! You just made my day! I'll share your experience and thoughts with the band leader (Dwayne). Best Wishes & Congrats!

Deborah Ewing-Wilson · Married on 08/31/2019

Dancing the night away!

CMG was great to work with! We hired Sonata Strings for the ceremony music and the Element for the reception music. Both were outstanding and even learned new requested songs from the bride and groom. Everyone was out on the dance floor until the end and Erin of the Element was a terrific emcee! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Hello Deborah: Thanks for leaving this review here on Wedding Wire as well. We can't wait for the next one! :) - Scott

Jacquelynn · Married on 08/23/2019

Photobooth was great!

Cleveland Music Group was great with replying to emails and providing information. A week before the wedding, Angel sent us a questionnaire for details on the photobooth and designed our picture layout. Katrina was the person who set up and ran the photobooth at our wedding. She was professional and helped guests take their pictures.

There were a lot of props for the photobooth and the HALO photobooth system was very easy to use. It texted people their pictures so they could easily be posted online, which a lot of guest did after the wedding.

Cleveland Music Group did a great job!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Thanks for your review Jacquelynn. We are so happy you and your family enjoyed our Halo Booth. Best Wishes & Congrats!
  • Angela

Angela Ilg · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ Evan gets the party movin'!

DJ Evan and CLE Music Group were so great to work with! Evan was not only an amazing DJ, but also a great MC. He helped the party flow easily, and you can tell he really has a passion for music. He was able to cater to the different vibes we wanted for the different parts of our wedding, and also make adjustments when needed. He was very professional and easy to work with, from the planning to the wedding day. We highly recommend him for your big day or big event!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Hello Angela - Thanks for your kind review of CLE Music Group and DJ Evan Foltz. From all of us here @ CLE Music Group, best wishes & congrats! Cheers - Scott

Katey Welich · Married on 08/03/2019

Can’t go wrong with CLE Music Group!

It goes without saying that music is a huge part of our lives. As a music therapist, it is especially important! Not once was our dance floor empty and two-three weeks later, we are still getting showered with compliments about our DJ and music choices!! DJ Evan Foltz went above and beyond in helping make our night meaningful. He helped create a part instrumental, part original recording version of “I See the Light” (from Disney’s ‘Tangled’) for the first dance so that I, the bride, could sing part of it.

They are quick to respond to any questions in emails and the professionalism was outstanding! A++++!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/26/2019

Dj Smoov or no one !!!

We hired Dj Smoov through cle music group and he was an absolute blast!!! We met with him twice before our wedding and he was very professional, organized and catered to our every need! I had a wide variety of age groups and we got literally EVERY person on the dance floor. He played all my younger generation music as well as 70s and 80s with remixes thrown in!! All my guests were raving about him. We made our night absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Experience

We just used Cleveland Music Group to book both our string trio for the ceremony and band for the reception. They were so easy to work with. They always responded promptly and things were as seamless as described. Our band, Radioactive, was particularly great. They were energetic and kept our guests dancing to the end.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Missy

Missy Iredell · Married on 07/12/2019

Outstanding band, dance floor was packed all night!!

We hired The Orchestra via the Cleveland Music Group and they were outstanding!!!! I work in the music industry so was a little nervous about hiring a band but they exceeded my expectations. Dwayne (band leader) was easy to work with and checked in with me before key moments so I could ensure my photographer and key wedding party members were in place which was a nice touch. The band were terrific, lead vocals and horns were amazing, and the dance floor was packed the entire night - even during the breaks when they had the ipod on. I can't express enough how great they were.
    The Cleveland Music Group was also very easy to work with and I was able to book my ceremony, cocktail, and reception music through them as well as the up-lighting for the reception so it made planning very easy.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Missy - Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with everyone on Wedding Wire. It was a pleasure working with you. I'll pass along your praises to our Sonata Strings & The Orchestra. Best Wishes and Cheers to an amazing 2020! - Scott
  • Rachael

Rachael Goldberg · Married on 07/04/2019

Sly Band - best wedding band

We hired the Sly Band through the Cleveland Music Group. They are the best wedding band you can hire. They are so talented and kept our dance floor packed the entire night with a mix of songs for all generations. They did not take a single break during the entire night. We highly recommend the Sly Band.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • abbey

abbey · Married on 06/29/2019

Best vendor I worked with!

We had The Element with Erin Rossi and the band for the reception and The Sonata String Trio for the ceremony. Both were great to work with - my favorite vendors BY FAR! Everything went off without a hitch. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Maureen · Married on 06/29/2019

The Bearded DJ is worth every penny!

DJ Eric Smith is a total pro and did a fantastic job with our wedding. He handled the music for both the ceremony and reception, and kept everything organized and on track-- we didn't have to worry about a thing. He did an amazing job of reading the room and adjusting music accordingly, fitting in many different genres of music and accommodating different audiences without any awkward transitions. We received so many compliments from our guests on the great variety of music he played. We had a blast and we are so grateful for his hard work making the night so memorable.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Thanks for your awesome review of CLE Music Group & DJ Eric Smith. I'll pass along these kind words to him this morning. You just made my day! - Best Wishes & Congrats - Scott (President, CLE Music Group)

Emma · Married on 06/25/2019

AWESOME, highly recommend DJ Evan

We had DJ Evan Foltz from Cleveland Music Group and he was exceptional! He really took the time to get to know our music style and preferences. He hustled the entire night to make sure everyone was having a great time. Best of all, our dance floor was completely packed from the start of the night until this end! We couldn't recommend DJ Evan more highly. He was AWESOME!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Becket · Married on 06/23/2019

Duane was Phenomenal!

Duane played the bagpipes for my wedding ceremony and he was absolutely AMAZING! He was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Duane took the time to listen to my vision for the ceremony music and offered suggestions based on my description and everything was perfect! He played "Here Comes the Bride" for my walk down the aisle and it was breathtaking. My husband and I received so many comments on how amazing Duane and his traditional garb were at the ceremony and we even got to snag a picture with him, which was so special to us. Erin, the representative I worked with to secure Duane was kind and extremely helpful! She always responded to my questions in a timely manner and was always happy to help.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Skunta · Married on 06/08/2019

The bearded DJ went above and beyond

We loved working with the bearded DJ - Eric Smith and the whole Cleveland Music Group team! Eric was easy to communicate with, prompt, prepared, and kept the dance floor alive. He played the perfect mix of music to keep all the generations of wedding guests entertained. He looked over our reception order of events and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. I didn't leave the dance floor all night - and thats not an exaggeration.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience, exactly what we imagined!

We absolutely loved our experience with Cleveland Music Group. We booked our up-lighting, ceremony music, and our DJ through Cleveland Music Group. The Sonata Strings were easy to coordinate with and provided beautiful music for our ceremony exactly how we imagined it. DJ Chris Wallace was easy to work with and kept the party going throughout the entire night! The value of the services provided by Cleveland Music Group was appropriate, and we would highly recommend their services to others planning their wedding day.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Elysha

Elysha · Married on 06/08/2019

Five stars for dj dc!

When we were searching for wedding DJs, all we wanted was someone who would keep the party going all night. DJ DC (Dan Cormier) did exactly that!! He was absolutely amazing. Even before the wedding, he met with us and gave us a worksheet ahead of time to get a sense of the music we were hoping would be played. At our reception, the dance floor was always packed (all the way up to midnight!) and we had an absolute blast. We had numerous guests telling us in the days after our wedding that it was the most fun wedding and the most they had ever danced at a wedding. Thank you, DJ DC, for the best wedding reception we could have imagined!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

YAY! So glad to see your review this morning of DJ DC! Thanks for the 5 Stars. DJ DC and the rest of our team here at CLE Music Group can't thank you enough for trusting in our talents to keep your dance floor full! Best Wishes & Congrats! - Scott
  • Teresa

Teresa Bell · Married on 05/18/2019

We love love LOVE DJ Judi Chevrolet

We could not have been more happy with our wedding DJ! Judi Chevrolet went above and beyond with every detail of our reception! My husband and I had planned our wedding in just 4 months, so we were a bit pressed to get everything together in time for the wedding, and Judi was incredibly helpful in offering suggestions for songs and being flexible with meeting times and phone calls. She was so much fun, playing a song for the kids (something we had wanted) and engaging all ages! We had a full dance floor ALL NIGHT! Of all the compliments my husband and I received after our reception, the one that was most prevalent was how amazing our DJ was! So great to work with and such a great addition to our team of professionals that day! 10/10 would recommend DJ Judi Chevrolet!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Elizabeth McFadden · Married on 05/04/2019

Dave Eubanks for the win!

We hired Dave Eubanks to DJ our wedding reception. He was professional, classing, and all around great to work with. We do not like a lot of Top 40 songs and wanted everyone to feel comfortable on the dance floor. He was able to understand our preferences and provide great music. The dance floor was full all night and we had so much fun. So grateful to have hired him!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Arielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Dancing all night!

Working with the Cleveland Music Group and The Sensations was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We were looking for a live band to play Motown hits, and they were exactly what we hoped for. Both the Cleveland Music Group and the Sensations were very easy to work with. The band leader was in touch with us frequently and took note of our requests. The Sensations are a great band, and they brought our guests out to the dance floor for hours. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Dustin

Dustin Paterniti · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Reception

We had Scott Jones as our DJ and he killed it! He kept the dance floor rolling! Super easy to work with and great customer service! He made sure we were taken care of the whole night!! Highly recommend Scott and his team at CLE Music Group!

Sent on 06/05/2019