409 Reviews for Cleveland Music Group

Ceremony (2)
Instrumentals (2)
Gobo Projector (1)
368 Cleveland Music Group Reviews

If you are looking for a fun and talented group for your event, you need to look no further than the Cleveland Keys Dueling Pianos! Originally we considered a DJ, but I am so glad we did not go that route. After we decided to go with Cleveland Keys they were great about reaching out to us and flexible about times to talk about what we wanted out of our reception. If you have a request and are very specific about what you want, they will handle it to the smallest detail. But on the other side, if you give them the reigns to be in charge they will do a fantastic job! The guys came hours early to set up and meet with me to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. They played outside on a large patio at our reception. During cocktail hour and dinner they had music going, but when it was time to start performing everyone knew it. They know how to entertain and what works to get the guests involved and dancing. During and after the party, I had so many guests tell me what an amazing time they had because the music was so fun. We really had a great time and appreciate all The Cleveland Keys did to make sure we had a great party! We highly recommend the Cleveland Keys!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

DJ DC was the best decision we could have made for our wedding night. Everyone raved about how great the DJ was and how he found the perfect balance of music for the generations that were there, how he knew when to talk and not. He did a great job of getting people on the dance floor, I felt like the bride (me) and my groom aren't big dancers and we didn't spend as much time on the dance floor as most couples do but he did a great job of getting people out to dance no matter what. I have no doubt that our wedding reception wouldn't have run as smoothly as it did without DJ DC from the CLE Music Group. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Mel, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Chris Wallace was our dj for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the job he did. He was professional and not over the top, and played great music. Our dance floor was full all night long and our guests have all said they loved the music selections. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding in Cleveland look no further than Scott Jones with CLE Music Group. He was truly outstanding. Speaking as the mother of the bride, Scott Jones took over from the moment we ended the ceremony to the end of the AMAZING reception at the Old Courthouse in Cleveland. The Sonata Strings from CLE Music Group were outstanding, professional, and truly memorable for our daughter's wedding. John Toula, from the same group, provided guitar music during our cocktail hour. I could not have been more pleased.
Our guests NEVER stopped dancing with Scott Jones. The dance floor was enjoyed by young and old alike. He made sure everyone could hear the toasts made to the couple and to highlight the IMPORTANT events. He truly is the guy!
I am a hard to please person (not from Cleveland) and CLE Music Group made me a believer in the gifts of Cleveland.
I cannot THANK this outstanding organization enough. All weddings are special, but this was EPIC with the help of CLE Music Group.

Profile Picture L, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Eric Smith was great as was all of the staff at Cleveland music group. Their communication was timely and thorough and everyone was very friendly. Our wedding guests loved the music! I (the bride) didn't leave the dance floor the whole night. Eric played a great mix of music that was accessible to all of our guests. He adhered to our requests for what we did and didn't want to hear and it was truly a blast.

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/27/18, 1 Review

We and our guests LOVED The Element! We had several guests
comment both during and after the reception about how great the band was and
wanting to know how we'd found them. Before dinner was even served, my mom
approached me to tell me how much she loved the band - and they were only in
their dinner music set!

Erin Rossi was amazing to work with - before we'd even booked them, we
expressed interest in seeing them play live, and Erin reached out by email
to encourage us to see them at an upcoming show at Brothers Lounge. We did,
and loved them right away. Erin was friendly and engaging and chatted with
us during one of their breaks. Not only that, there were at least two other
couples there who had had The Element at their wedding and came out to see
them play again.

Then as the wedding date approached, we met with Erin and immediately knew
our reception was in great hands. She was detail-oriented, asked a lot of
great questions, and really tried to get a sense of just what kind of party
we wanted to have for our wedding reception.

And then she and the band delivered! Neither my husband and I, nor many of
our guests, had much of a voice the next morning, because we'd been singing
along all night to the band. You know you have a great band when the dance
floor stays full, even during the breaks, when the ipod sets are playing -
and our dance floor never emptied! Erin gets the crowd engaged - stepping
onto the dance floor herself to encourage everyone's involvement...she even
pulled our two nephews onto the stage so they could show off their dance
moves!

The Element far exceeded all of our expectations, and we highly recommend
them!"

Profile Picture Emily, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Scott Jones was awesome! Our guests were on the floor the entire night and everyone had a great time. Thanks for playing all the request,

Profile Picture Judy, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Cleveland Music Group and DJ Michael Alexander were awesome! Dj Michael Alexander really knows how to get the party started and was great throughout the whole wedding planning process! I would recommend to anyone that is looking for music at their wedding.

Profile Picture Nicolette, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a Chris Wallace of Cle music group DJ for our wedding last weekend and he was amazing! He was easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, and most importantly kept the dance floor packed all night! Working with Erin to book him was wonderful as well! Everyone at cle music group is awesome and we would absolutely use again!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Cleveland Music Group has always been a pleasure, while I am writing today as a bride, I also work with them as a coordinator at a venue. I can say with great pleasure that they are without a doubt the best in the industry on all regards. I have NEVER had a bad expereince when working with anyone provided by this company. I used their dj and photobooth services and both were top notch. My dance floor was full the entire time, Scott the DJ kept my bridal party in line and kept the party going the entire night. I fully trusted him with providing the playlist for the night and he did a fantastic job. I knew I was going with the right choice from day one but after was said and done it was even better then I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

We are so happy that we picked Cleveland Music Group for our wedding. The music was perfect, running of the timeline was flawless, and I could not be happier with the job they did.

Profile Picture Kelsi, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CLE Music Group was so great from start to finish. Very professional and organized. You will definitely be in good hands! DJ Eric Smith was such an amazing DJ we got so many compliments on him. He kept the dance floor going all night. I would recommend this company and DJ Eric to anyone for their music needs!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CLE Musc Group was great to work with. Erin was able to provide all answers to the questions we had. On the day of the event, it was no hassle for set up and the band was great and very professional. All around great experience with CLE Music Group.

Profile Picture John, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The Element was absolutely fantastic! They kept everyone dancing all night and every song choice was perfect. They were super reliable, great to plan with and flexible with a few changes the week prior. They made the night the best night ever and I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was exceptional. The organization, the flow of music, the singing quality, everything was amazing. I was so blown away by their professionalism in planning and their flexibility with understanding we didn't have all the details ironed out yet. Erin was so helpful and so wonderful to work with I would recommend her and the band to any and every person I know. They play all kinds of music and know how to get all guests on their feet!

Profile Picture Esma, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Radioactive was absolutely incredible!! Even better than we imagined! We received so many compliments on our band that night

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Aside from the obvious joy that comes with marrying your best friend, New York Minute was the next best thing about our wedding. They were so incredibly talented, and had such impressive range. Their energy was infectious, and they had our guests dancing from the very first song. We had people coming up to us all night long telling us they'd never heard such a fantastic band at a wedding before. Our wedding day was very chilly, and they never missed a beat. They were the consummate professionals and we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

AMAZING!!!!!! Scott Jones from CLE Music Group was the absolute best! We met Scott at my cousin’s wedding last year and we knew we needed him at our wedding when we got engaged. Scott was attentive, interactive and so much fun. I heard from multiple guests that he played the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding! Scott was able to weave in many special parts and requests we had. From mentioning my little cousin’s first birthday to playing a special polka song for my Grandpa to the tarantella being played for my Uncle’s retirement...he made it all happen! Thanks for making our wedding unforgettable! I would recommend Scott and CLE Music Group to everyone! :)

Profile Picture Krista, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent! Used Dave Eubanks a DJ for reception. He was personable, played a great mix of music and kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The band - We Are The Radio - was everything we could have hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Jarred, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

My wife and I were thrilled with Radiate Live's performance at our wedding and from what all the guests we talked to said, they loved them as well. Sean Walsh also acted as DJ for introductions and breaks for the band and did a great job. Our guests didn't have enough good things to say about the band and they definitely exceeded our expectations. From their songs to the energy they brought, everything was great. We'd definitely recommend them to anyone else looking for a band for their reception (or another event). Thanks for helping make our special day that much better!

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Working with Cleveland Music Group was one so easy and absolutely enjoyable from start to finish. They are all very professional and a lot of fun to work with. Tony was great in the beginning with the initial booking process and gave us so many great options to choose from and understood our budget. Our DJ, Chris Wallace, was amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. Would recommend this company and individuals to anyone!

Profile Picture Marlo, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choose DJ DC for wonderful service and a great event MC and DJ!

Profile Picture Audra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Band "WE ARE THE RADIO" was beyond excellent. I cannot say enough good things about this band. There was never less then 100 people on the dance floor. They played fantastic music and no one wanted them to stop. They even played 3 encores! One thing they did was play an acoustical set during dinner and it was so good that some people even got up and danced with it. They engaged with the audience thru out the evening and the DJ played non stop dance music for the additional hour. They made the wedding all the more fun.

Profile Picture Vi, 10/7/17, 1 Review