Cleveland Music Group Reviews

Cleveland Music Group 1
  • Dustin

Dustin Paterniti · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wedding Reception

We had Scott Jones as our DJ and he killed it! He kept the dance floor rolling! Super easy to work with and great customer service! He made sure we were taken care of the whole night!! Highly recommend Scott and his team at CLE Music Group!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • abbey

abbey · Married on 06/29/2019

Best vendor I worked with!

We had The Element with Erin Rossi and the band for the reception and The Sonata String Trio for the ceremony. Both were great to work with - my favorite vendors BY FAR! Everything went off without a hitch. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Emma · Married on 06/25/2019

AWESOME, highly recommend DJ Evan

We had DJ Evan Foltz from Cleveland Music Group and he was exceptional! He really took the time to get to know our music style and preferences. He hustled the entire night to make sure everyone was having a great time. Best of all, our dance floor was completely packed from the start of the night until this end! We couldn't recommend DJ Evan more highly. He was AWESOME!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Becket · Married on 06/23/2019

Duane was Phenomenal!

Duane played the bagpipes for my wedding ceremony and he was absolutely AMAZING! He was the perfect addition to our wedding day. Duane took the time to listen to my vision for the ceremony music and offered suggestions based on my description and everything was perfect! He played "Here Comes the Bride" for my walk down the aisle and it was breathtaking. My husband and I received so many comments on how amazing Duane and his traditional garb were at the ceremony and we even got to snag a picture with him, which was so special to us. Erin, the representative I worked with to secure Duane was kind and extremely helpful! She always responded to my questions in a timely manner and was always happy to help.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Skunta · Married on 06/08/2019

The bearded DJ went above and beyond

We loved working with the bearded DJ - Eric Smith and the whole Cleveland Music Group team! Eric was easy to communicate with, prompt, prepared, and kept the dance floor alive. He played the perfect mix of music to keep all the generations of wedding guests entertained. He looked over our reception order of events and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. I didn't leave the dance floor all night - and thats not an exaggeration.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience, exactly what we imagined!

We absolutely loved our experience with Cleveland Music Group. We booked our up-lighting, ceremony music, and our DJ through Cleveland Music Group. The Sonata Strings were easy to coordinate with and provided beautiful music for our ceremony exactly how we imagined it. DJ Chris Wallace was easy to work with and kept the party going throughout the entire night! The value of the services provided by Cleveland Music Group was appropriate, and we would highly recommend their services to others planning their wedding day.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Bell · Married on 05/18/2019

We love love LOVE DJ Judi Chevrolet

We could not have been more happy with our wedding DJ! Judi Chevrolet went above and beyond with every detail of our reception! My husband and I had planned our wedding in just 4 months, so we were a bit pressed to get everything together in time for the wedding, and Judi was incredibly helpful in offering suggestions for songs and being flexible with meeting times and phone calls. She was so much fun, playing a song for the kids (something we had wanted) and engaging all ages! We had a full dance floor ALL NIGHT! Of all the compliments my husband and I received after our reception, the one that was most prevalent was how amazing our DJ was! So great to work with and such a great addition to our team of professionals that day! 10/10 would recommend DJ Judi Chevrolet!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Elizabeth McFadden · Married on 05/04/2019

Dave Eubanks for the win!

We hired Dave Eubanks to DJ our wedding reception. He was professional, classing, and all around great to work with. We do not like a lot of Top 40 songs and wanted everyone to feel comfortable on the dance floor. He was able to understand our preferences and provide great music. The dance floor was full all night and we had so much fun. So grateful to have hired him!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Arielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Dancing all night!

Working with the Cleveland Music Group and The Sensations was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We were looking for a live band to play Motown hits, and they were exactly what we hoped for. Both the Cleveland Music Group and the Sensations were very easy to work with. The band leader was in touch with us frequently and took note of our requests. The Sensations are a great band, and they brought our guests out to the dance floor for hours. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2018

If I could give MORE than 5 stars...I would!

Music is huge. In fact, I would say it is the single most important part of a wedding/reception. For our big day, we used Scott from CLE Music Group. Scott is more than a DJ. Imagine having a very talented friend who is able to lead, guide, and instruct every aspect of your day... that is Scott. He is organized and quick with responses during the entire planning process. On wedding day he kept the bridal party organized and ensured that we (bride/groom) knew exactly what to expect. He would say things like, "once you finish eating, if you want to mingle for a little bit with your guests, I will have you come back up for [...] in ten minutes." It took all of the day's stress off our shoulders and allowed us to have fun! Oh my goodness did we have fun! The dance floor was filled for 6 straight hours. It has been almost a week since our wedding day and still we receive daily compliments on how great the music was, how sore our guests were from dancing all night long, and how kind/energetic/fun our DJ was. I cannot extend enough gratitude or say enough to truly capture the magic that Scott helped us create. It was perfect. Thank you Scott. Thank you CLE Music Group. ~Ryan and Rachel

Sent on 12/20/2018

Margo Davis · Married on 12/08/2018

Magical evening

The CLE music group and the Avenue were the absolute best! The professionalism and guidance were wonderful, and working with Tiffany made everything very easy! The band was the best part of our reception and really made the evening magical! Our guests never left the dance floor! We recommend the CLE music group and the Avenue for any party!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! All of us here at CLE Music Group appreciate your review and recommendation of The Avenue. Best wishes in 2019 and beyond!
  • Matt

Matt · Married on 10/27/2018

A Fantastic, Stress-Free Night

It all started with a great chat with Ben Howard at CMG, who paid great attention to our needs and provided us with a range of DJ and band options that could work within our venue size and budget. Then we found DJ Judi Chevrolet, who was exactly who we were looking for. She was incredibly accommodating to last-minute changes, open to taking the lead with managing the flow of the reception, and was an expert at reading the room and choosing music that would fit with the crowd occupying the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cleveland Music Group's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review of our services Matt. Best wishes & Congrats! Cheers to a great 2019!

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Eric Smith was AMAZING to work with! We planned our wedding from afar and Eric was extremely accommodating of our schedules (and time zone difference!) when scheduling calls to discuss our timeline and playlist. His calm, relaxed energy was MUCH appreciated during the stressful planning process. Eric and our wedding planner kept the night moving along at just the right pace and easily accommodated a small hiccup that delayed our first dance. He played all of the (many, many) songs we requested, arranged them perfectly, and filled in the rest of the evening with just the right music. Our friends and family had the best time on the dance floor. DJ Eric helped make our wedding a perfect day!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Xcclomeister

Chloe · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend DJ Gaz!

We hired DJ Gaz for our wedding through Cleveland Music Group. He was fantastic! Cleveland Music Group has a short video about each of their DJs. This is how we found DJ Gaz. We really liked how his voice sounded, when listening to the video. He has a voice made for radio, and we wanted to be announced in that voice at our reception.

DJ Gaz was all about making our event what we wanted. He made it abundantly clear that he didn't care if we had traditional wedding elements or not. He had a questionnaire that we filled out leading up to the wedding for which songs we wanted for everything. He thought of situations we would need songs for that we hadn't even thought of! One of the things that really made me want to hire him is that his questionnaire didn't assume I wanted to be addressed as "Mrs.". As someone who prefers to be addressed as "Ms.", this openness and lack of assumptions was very important to me.

Our wedding day, DJ Gaz played wonderful music. Many of our guests thought our wedding was larger than it was, because of all the people on the dance floor! He played a great selection of music, and he did exactly what he said he would! We highly recommend DJ Gaz with Cleveland Music Group!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Patrick · Married on 08/24/2018

DJ Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with. He met us at our venue walkthrough to help determine an ideal setup for everything, got us set up with additional lighting and a photobooth, and facilitated any questions we had leading up to our wedding day. He played a TON of our requests (both on our list and guest requests at the event) and avoided any Do Not Play songs we had requested. He emceed the event spot-on, then had the dance floor packed for hours. I could not have a higher recommendation for a DJ! Eric made our wedding night one to remember

Sent on 09/18/2018

Chris · Married on 07/28/2018

We found Eric Smith (The Bearded DJ) through CMG and would happily recommend them both. Eric was absolutely brilliant to work with. During the run up to the event he was very easy to get in touch with via both phone and email and it was obvious he wanted our day to run smoothly and be the best it could be. At the reception he did a brilliant job introducing the speeches - he never went over the top on the mic or wanted the attention to be on himself - and moved the evening on at the right pace. He listened to our music preferences and incorporated them into the night as well as taking into account what the room was liking. The fact there were so many people (even the shy ones!) on the dance floor is testament to his skills. Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

Cleveland Music Group was awesome! They made finding a DJ/photobooth for our wedding so easy. They are super quick to respond which made it so easy/stress free.

We had DJ Eric Smith "Bearded DJ" and he was fantastic!! He kept the dance floor packed all night- all of our guests raved about how good the music was. Highly recommend! If you are looking for photobooth-they do that too! We had the open air one and it was great- our guests loved it!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Liz · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Eric Smith was amazing!! He is so professional, organized, and just really fun to work with. He took the time to make sure he knew exactly what my husband and I wanted at our wedding reception. He did a great job keeping things on schedule with the toasts, dances, etc. and worked really well with our photographer. We had a couple of last-minute changes, which he handled for us no problem. We got so many compliments on the music and the dance floor - our family and friends had an absolutely BLAST which was so important to us! Everyone was dancing - from our 8 year old cousins to our 80 year old grandparents! Eric did a phenomenal job with the music selection, and every single song he chose we loved. On top of that he played all the songs we asked for (including some that we thought might be hard to find), and also played our guest's requests which was something we really wanted! My brother recently got engaged, and he and his fiance immediately booked Eric after seeing him in action at our wedding reception. We would highly recommend DJ Eric Smith and the Cleveland Music Group!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Cleveland Music Group 2
  • paigeyellen

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely could not imagine a more professional, more energetic, more fun, or more talented group. Radiate Live (from the Cleveland Music Group) are just a fantastic bunch of musicians and performers. Hire them.

I was very apprehensive hiring a live band for my WNY wedding. A band can really make or break the party, and it took a lot of thinking and searching and listening before I settled on Radiate Live. Even after I’d contracted the band, I was super nervous.

I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Before the day Ashley and Sean were very communicative, low stress, and responsive to my questions. They happily took on song requests, and helped put together an acoustic arrangement for my sister in law. But when they started playing after dinner - they BROUGHT the party. Everyone was on the dance floor. My guests loved them, and the band loved my guests. The music was just incredible. I received so many compliments about the band, and if I should ever need live music again for any reason, I’ll know where to turn.

Thank you, guys! You kicked ass!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/06/2018

The Element was amazing! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and people kept saying, “this band is awesome!” Our guests didn’t want to take a break from dancing because the next song was better than the last! Such a great party and the band really interacts with your guests! There is so much that you can’t control on your wedding day - make sure you do control having the best band ever!! Thank you, Cleveland Music Group! Oh, and the photobooth was AwEsOmE, too!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Nyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Virginia Dickson as our harpist for our ceremony. She was amazing! Before the wedding she went over every song with me and was very accommodating to what I wanted! She played beautifully and so many people complimented how amazing she was all night! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rick · Married on 06/08/2018

The Avenue put on the best show of any wedding band I have ever seen. There wasn't a single time the dance floor was empty, and this was for older crowd, too! The vocals were great, loved the set list, sound was perfect for the venue. Not the cheapest, but well worth it for a night everyone will remember.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Greg · Married on 06/08/2018

We had the pleasure of booking Christian Dela Vega for our wedding reception. He was personable, professional, and above all else an excellent MC and DJ. His communication throughout the planning process was timely and friendly. Throughout the reception, Christian played all of the songs my wife and I had chosen and of course the rest of the selections he chose were great. We had guests on the floor all night long and we had compliments from many about how good Christian was doing. I would definitely reccommend him to anyone looking for a DJ, our reception hall even asked for his info so they could begin reccommending him to their future couples. It was a great experience and we really enjoyed the night, thanks, in part, to Christian's performance.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bill · Married on 06/01/2018

Could not have been more happy with the service provided.

Sent on 06/06/2018