39 Reviews for Clermont Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
39 Clermont Florist Reviews

Absolutely amazing. My wedding was in St. Augustine but I found this florist by my Home and I’m so glad I went with them. They were literally half the price of the florist by my venue. They also are wonderful people. They were very responsive and always called whenever there was any sort of question or clarification needed. They helped me design my bouquets and gave me instructions for the care of the flowers until the ceremony (we picked them up the day before). They even gave us a separate smaller bridal bouquet to toss so I could keep mine. Everything was beautiful. I will go here for every flower arrangements I ever need.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I will never go to any other florist! Clermont Florist did all of my wedding (brides bouquet, BMs bouquets, boutinierres, arch piece). Not only were they significantly less expensive than competitor, but the pieces were even more beautiful than I imagined they'd be. Joe was my contact and his responsiveness was stellar and he was always so willing to work with me. Do yourself a favor and use this team for all your floral needs in the future! :)

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Clermont Florist was incredible. My flowers were my favorite part of the decor for my wedding. Joe was incredible to work with, has a fantastic eye for color and arrangements. I really can't say enough positive things about my experience working with him!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My wedding venue looked like a fairytale thanks to Clermont Florisf. Not only did they bring my ideas to life, they also provided helpful feedback and suggestions for my floral arrangements. Every centerpiece, every bouquet, and every floral decoration was beyond words. I’ve received so many compliments on my wedding decorations. Thank you Clermont Florist for your kindness, timely responses, talent, and everything in between.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were absolutely amazing and really provided everything I wanted and the look I dreamed of for my wedding day! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Krystel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Picking out flower designs for your wedding is not as easy as I thought it'd be. But with the help of Clermonte Florist, especially Joe, he helped bring my dream to life! I was beyond blown away with how perfect everything turned out. With how indecisive I was, he went over the top and exceeded my expectations. I can't thank Clermonte Florist enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We can not rave enough about how wonderful Clermont Florist has been! From consultation to wedding day the experience was wonderful and the floral results were absolutely stunning! We were rather particular on what we wanted with our wedding day floral and they spent time helping us find the perfect flowers that would work for our wedding look, they even went to great lengths to find the perfect color for the berries in our arrangement. and helped us find flower substitutes to help us stay within our budget! we will certainly recommend them to any bride ans groom out there!!

Thank You Clermont Florist for all you did to make our day easy and beautiful!!

Profile Picture Tori, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Clermont Florist was absolutely incredible when it came to my wedding floral! Everyone there and especially Joe were extremely accommodating and awesome to work with! I sat down with Joe and explain to him my vision for my wedding and he by far exceeded all expectations I had for the floral on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Clermont Florist to anyone for any special event! Thank you so much, Clermont Florist! You all are amazing!

Profile Picture Lilli, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My daughter and I went in to order a simple bouquet for her wedding, just over a week before the big day. Neither of us knows a thing about flowers, when what is in season, what would hold up well etc. We could not have had better advice, service or be treated better. My sister in law picked up the bouquet for us on Saturday and couldn't wait to call me and tell me how beautiful they were. When we saw them we were thrilled, the way the stems were wrapped in twine how we had wanted with subtle pearl accents was simply gorgeous and the simple colors and styling was perfect. Apparently Vera was the lady who created it. Could not praise her skills and the whole experience more. Beautiful job!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely stunning! My guests are still talking about my flowers! Live this place and will use them for all my future events! Not to mention the best prices in the area! Thank you so very much to Joe and Staff for making my special day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Kari, 1/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joe Smith and his expert florist team did a beautiful job. With very little of my input and ideas he created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. We knew of his professionalism and attention to creativity from seeing all the beautiful arrangements he creates for our Church Blessed Sacrament in Clermont, Florida. He was able to share his talents and did a great job for our wedding. Very pleased and recommend Clermont Florist to anyone looking for a super Florist.

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had changed our minds 3 times in the process of picking out our flowers but Joe and his team were more than amazing helping us out. Great people and great company.

Profile Picture Xiomara, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have nothing but great things to say about Clermont Florist and Joe! Sitting down with Joe for a consultation was such a great experience. He and his staff are so professional and friendly and Joe will even do mock up arrangements with real flowers to give you an idea of what your centerpieces or bouquets might look like. Clermont Florist makes a blueprint of all of your floral needs with you which is super efficient and really helps to make everything go as planned on your wedding day. Our flowers looked lush, beautiful and fresh on our wedding day. I'd say 95% of what I asked for was in place and looking stunning. The setup was perfect and timely. Also Clermont Florist's pricing is affordable and competitive. I'd say you can really trust this florist with your wedding without breaking your wedding budget! My husband and I recommend them :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Clermont Florist is amazing!! I was able to meet with Joe multiple times and discuss my envision of wedding day flowers. Joe was very enthusiastic about all of my ideas and was able to help me create my dream wedding. After meeting with different florists for quotes, Clermont Florist was very refreshing that I could get what I wanted in a very affordable way. Joe was able to create gorgeous 8ft long garland centerpieces for my rectangular tables and lovely peices for my wooden vases that I brought to him. The greenery for my arch was beautiful! (I wish I had more time to stare and appreciate the arch greenery but time moved so fast day of wedding!) The best of all that impressed me the most, was the fact that I changed my mind 3 days before the wedding about the ceremony aisle decorations, I contacted Joe and he agreed to add 8 more vases to the order. I was so impressed that he was able to accommodate my request in such a short time frame! (I dont recommend to do that to any vendor.) Overall, everything was gorgeous! I loved my bouquet and the flower girl crown the most! I definitely recommend Clermont Florist.

Profile Picture Claire, 3/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you want GORGEOUS flowers EXACTLY what you pictured, look NO FURTHER! Joe Smith, owner, was a highlight from our daughter's wedding at Bella Collina in Montverde, FL! He offers excellent service, kindness, creativity and fantastic prices! Joe gave us ideas we had not thought of due to his experience and expertise! Clermont Florist Weddings And Special Events = Top Notch! Still getting comments from wedding pictures, "Who was your florist? Flowers are beautiful!" Call and schedule your appointment now,! it's worth it just meeting Joe!

Profile Picture Ann, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

We love Joe at Clermont Florist. Our special request of rainbow roses was absolutely gorgeous! any request we may have he always manages to pull it out! Thank you Joe and staff!

Profile Picture Suzi, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joe and his staff did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for our wedding reception; we could not be more pleased with their services. Our guests were literally fighting over who was going to be able to take one of the arrangements home with them, we were lucky to get one ourselves. Clermont Florist is our local florist and has been and will continue to be our florist of choice.
Thank you for making our special day even more special. Kudos to Clermont Florist.

Profile Picture Zadin, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joe was amazing from start to finish. Very willing to help no matter what and one of the nicest guys ive worked with. Very knowledgeable. I have found my place for all my flower needs

Profile Picture User5590372, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joe did a great job with all my floral arrangements for my wedding. He listened to my vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined. When I first met him, he was very patient in trying to understand the vision I wanted. He went through many pictures/ ideas with me and helped me create beautiful centerpieces within my budget.

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Clermont Florist was very helpful with every detail that came up. We even had a last minute table seating arrangement change and Clermont Florist adapted precisely and efficiently. Clermont Florist to my idea for flowers and turned the idea up a notch. We were extremely pleased with all of our flower needs for our wedding. We would highly refer anyone to Clermont Florist for any type of flower need.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

A big THANKS to Meghan of Just My Style Salon in Clermont, FL. She was absolutely amazing and came to our venue. I was having difficulty finding a hair stylist and makeup professional that would come to our venue. Meghan did a great job with the wedding parties' hair and make up. She was a great find. I now use her as my stylist.

The make up added just the right touch to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Clermont florist had BEAUTIFUL flowers for my reception. The quality of the flowers were impeccable for the price and lasted throughout the outside reception and even 2-3 weeks after the wedding just as beautiful as when they were first delivered! They worked with me and helped me figure out what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier with my flowers.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joe and his staff at Clermont Florist were truly amazing! They went the extra mile to try and identify exactly what kind of arrangements and bouquets we were envisioning for our wedding. I really appreciated that they listened to our request to have flowers that were bohemian and a bit different than the typical wedding flowers, and they created exactly that! Also, their prices were very reasonable and Joe worked with us to help us stay within our budget.

Profile Picture User6049652, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were wonderful! We loved them!

We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews