Clermont Florist Reviews

41 Reviews for Clermont Florist

41 Clermont Florist Reviews
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2018

Joe Smith of Clermont Florist was absolutely amazing! He was extremely detailed in creating a spreadsheet of exactly what we wanted, met with us in person to go over the exact vision that we had for each detail, worked around our budget, communicated with me wonderfully via email for every little change I wanted to make leading up to our wedding, and not to mention, the flowers ending up being SO much more beautiful than I had imagined when I saw them on our big day. With all of the stress regarding coordination of vendors and deliveries on the wedding day, I was definitely not worried about our florals. Joe arrived early and set up all of the flowers with our day-of coordinator exactly where I asked for them to be placed. He also provided the flowers for our cake so they would match the other florals. The baby's breath was so full and all of the flowers / greenery looked so healthy and fresh. I SO recommend Joe to anyone and you WON'T be disappointed!

Clermont Florist 1
    Clermont Florist 2
    Clermont Florist 3
    Clermont Florist 4
    Clermont Florist 5
    Clermont Florist 6
    Clermont Florist 7

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Joe is he the best!! My flowers were beautiful and very reasonably priced! I gave him my budget and he worked with me in what I should have. Turned out beautiful!

Clermont Florist 8

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2018

Absolutely amazing. My wedding was in St. Augustine but I found this florist by my Home and I’m so glad I went with them. They were literally half the price of the florist by my venue. They also are wonderful people. They were very responsive and always called whenever there was any sort of question or clarification needed. They helped me design my bouquets and gave me instructions for the care of the flowers until the ceremony (we picked them up the day before). They even gave us a separate smaller bridal bouquet to toss so I could keep mine. Everything was beautiful. I will go here for every flower arrangements I ever need.

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2018

I will never go to any other florist! Clermont Florist did all of my wedding (brides bouquet, BMs bouquets, boutinierres, arch piece). Not only were they significantly less expensive than competitor, but the pieces were even more beautiful than I imagined they'd be. Joe was my contact and his responsiveness was stellar and he was always so willing to work with me. Do yourself a favor and use this team for all your floral needs in the future! :)

Alicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Clermont Florist was incredible. My flowers were my favorite part of the decor for my wedding. Joe was incredible to work with, has a fantastic eye for color and arrangements. I really can't say enough positive things about my experience working with him!!

Clermont Florist 9
    Clermont Florist 10
    Clermont Florist 11

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding venue looked like a fairytale thanks to Clermont Florisf. Not only did they bring my ideas to life, they also provided helpful feedback and suggestions for my floral arrangements. Every centerpiece, every bouquet, and every floral decoration was beyond words. I’ve received so many compliments on my wedding decorations. Thank you Clermont Florist for your kindness, timely responses, talent, and everything in between.

Krystel · Married on 11/11/2017

They were absolutely amazing and really provided everything I wanted and the look I dreamed of for my wedding day! Highly recommended!!!

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Picking out flower designs for your wedding is not as easy as I thought it'd be. But with the help of Clermonte Florist, especially Joe, he helped bring my dream to life! I was beyond blown away with how perfect everything turned out. With how indecisive I was, he went over the top and exceeded my expectations. I can't thank Clermonte Florist enough!

Clermont Florist 12
    Clermont Florist 13
    Clermont Florist 14
    Clermont Florist 15

Tori · Married on 11/04/2017

We can not rave enough about how wonderful Clermont Florist has been! From consultation to wedding day the experience was wonderful and the floral results were absolutely stunning! We were rather particular on what we wanted with our wedding day floral and they spent time helping us find the perfect flowers that would work for our wedding look, they even went to great lengths to find the perfect color for the berries in our arrangement. and helped us find flower substitutes to help us stay within our budget! we will certainly recommend them to any bride ans groom out there!!

Thank You Clermont Florist for all you did to make our day easy and beautiful!!

Clermont Florist 16
    Clermont Florist 17

Lilli · Married on 06/24/2017

Clermont Florist was absolutely incredible when it came to my wedding floral! Everyone there and especially Joe were extremely accommodating and awesome to work with! I sat down with Joe and explain to him my vision for my wedding and he by far exceeded all expectations I had for the floral on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Clermont Florist to anyone for any special event! Thank you so much, Clermont Florist! You all are amazing!

Clermont Florist 18
    Clermont Florist 19

Debbie · Married on 06/03/2017

My daughter and I went in to order a simple bouquet for her wedding, just over a week before the big day. Neither of us knows a thing about flowers, when what is in season, what would hold up well etc. We could not have had better advice, service or be treated better. My sister in law picked up the bouquet for us on Saturday and couldn't wait to call me and tell me how beautiful they were. When we saw them we were thrilled, the way the stems were wrapped in twine how we had wanted with subtle pearl accents was simply gorgeous and the simple colors and styling was perfect. Apparently Vera was the lady who created it. Could not praise her skills and the whole experience more. Beautiful job!

Kari · Married on 01/26/2017

My flowers were absolutely stunning! My guests are still talking about my flowers! Live this place and will use them for all my future events! Not to mention the best prices in the area! Thank you so very much to Joe and Staff for making my special day so beautiful!

Sharon · Married on 11/25/2016

Joe Smith and his expert florist team did a beautiful job. With very little of my input and ideas he created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. We knew of his professionalism and attention to creativity from seeing all the beautiful arrangements he creates for our Church Blessed Sacrament in Clermont, Florida. He was able to share his talents and did a great job for our wedding. Very pleased and recommend Clermont Florist to anyone looking for a super Florist.

• X

Xiomara · Married on 11/05/2016

We had changed our minds 3 times in the process of picking out our flowers but Joe and his team were more than amazing helping us out. Great people and great company.

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Clermont Florist and Joe! Sitting down with Joe for a consultation was such a great experience. He and his staff are so professional and friendly and Joe will even do mock up arrangements with real flowers to give you an idea of what your centerpieces or bouquets might look like. Clermont Florist makes a blueprint of all of your floral needs with you which is super efficient and really helps to make everything go as planned on your wedding day. Our flowers looked lush, beautiful and fresh on our wedding day. I'd say 95% of what I asked for was in place and looking stunning. The setup was perfect and timely. Also Clermont Florist's pricing is affordable and competitive. I'd say you can really trust this florist with your wedding without breaking your wedding budget! My husband and I recommend them :)

• Claire

Claire · Married on 03/21/2016

Clermont Florist is amazing!! I was able to meet with Joe multiple times and discuss my envision of wedding day flowers. Joe was very enthusiastic about all of my ideas and was able to help me create my dream wedding. After meeting with different florists for quotes, Clermont Florist was very refreshing that I could get what I wanted in a very affordable way. Joe was able to create gorgeous 8ft long garland centerpieces for my rectangular tables and lovely peices for my wooden vases that I brought to him. The greenery for my arch was beautiful! (I wish I had more time to stare and appreciate the arch greenery but time moved so fast day of wedding!) The best of all that impressed me the most, was the fact that I changed my mind 3 days before the wedding about the ceremony aisle decorations, I contacted Joe and he agreed to add 8 more vases to the order. I was so impressed that he was able to accommodate my request in such a short time frame! (I dont recommend to do that to any vendor.) Overall, everything was gorgeous! I loved my bouquet and the flower girl crown the most! I definitely recommend Clermont Florist.

Ann · Married on 03/11/2016

If you want GORGEOUS flowers EXACTLY what you pictured, look NO FURTHER! Joe Smith, owner, was a highlight from our daughter's wedding at Bella Collina in Montverde, FL! He offers excellent service, kindness, creativity and fantastic prices! Joe gave us ideas we had not thought of due to his experience and expertise! Clermont Florist Weddings And Special Events = Top Notch! Still getting comments from wedding pictures, "Who was your florist? Flowers are beautiful!" Call and schedule your appointment now,! it's worth it just meeting Joe!

Suzi · Married on 11/14/2015

We love Joe at Clermont Florist. Our special request of rainbow roses was absolutely gorgeous! any request we may have he always manages to pull it out! Thank you Joe and staff!

• Z

Zadin · Married on 10/24/2015

Joe and his staff did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for our wedding reception; we could not be more pleased with their services. Our guests were literally fighting over who was going to be able to take one of the arrangements home with them, we were lucky to get one ourselves. Clermont Florist is our local florist and has been and will continue to be our florist of choice.
    Thank you for making our special day even more special. Kudos to Clermont Florist.

Joe was amazing from start to finish. Very willing to help no matter what and one of the nicest guys ive worked with. Very knowledgeable. I have found my place for all my flower needs

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2015

Joe did a great job with all my floral arrangements for my wedding. He listened to my vision and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined. When I first met him, he was very patient in trying to understand the vision I wanted. He went through many pictures/ ideas with me and helped me create beautiful centerpieces within my budget.

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

Clermont Florist was very helpful with every detail that came up. We even had a last minute table seating arrangement change and Clermont Florist adapted precisely and efficiently. Clermont Florist to my idea for flowers and turned the idea up a notch. We were extremely pleased with all of our flower needs for our wedding. We would highly refer anyone to Clermont Florist for any type of flower need.

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

A big THANKS to Meghan of Just My Style Salon in Clermont, FL. She was absolutely amazing and came to our venue. I was having difficulty finding a hair stylist and makeup professional that would come to our venue. Meghan did a great job with the wedding parties' hair and make up. She was a great find. I now use her as my stylist.

The make up added just the right touch to our wedding day!

Adrianna · Married on 05/02/2015

Clermont florist had BEAUTIFUL flowers for my reception. The quality of the flowers were impeccable for the price and lasted throughout the outside reception and even 2-3 weeks after the wedding just as beautiful as when they were first delivered! They worked with me and helped me figure out what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier with my flowers.