28 Reviews for Clergy on Call ministries

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Agnostic (1)
28 Clergy on Call ministries Reviews

We highly recommend Pastor Bill. We chose not to get married in a church because our venue had a beautiful outdoor garden ceremony space. Pastor Bill was extremely easy to work with and very flexible. He always responded quickly to our emails and we had no worries that the ceremony would go smoothly and it did. He provided tons of ceremony options which was awesome and our guests enjoyed the ceremony. Thanks for everything Pastor Bill!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Bill is absolutely amazing! My husband and I met him for dinner one night where we really got to talk a lot and he got to know us personally. The ceremony was beautiful, and I am still hearing from my guests how they loved it and how they cried the whole time! I would 100% recommend him to any couple!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Pastor Bill in numerous wedding sites and it seemed as though he had great reviews so we decided to contact him. We set up a meeting and had dinner with him a few weeks before the wedding and knew that we had made the right decision. Pastor Bill made an effort to really get to know us, not just because it was part of his job, but because he really wanted to be involved in this part of our lives. Working with him throughout this time was a breeze. He's very organized and efficient, which gave us one less thing we had to stress about for the wedding. When the big day came, he spent some time with both me and my groom separately, making sure that we were prepared for what was coming. The ceremony was beautiful, meaningful and most of all, sincere. I had relatives and friends coming up to me to tell me just how much they enjoyed Pastor Bill's unique style and that they felt connected and engaged with him during the ceremony. We truly are blessed to have had Pastor Bill a part of our special day. Thank you so much, Pastor Bill!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Single Religion, Catholic

Pastor Bill was wonderful and set the perfect tone for our spiritual/non-denominational wedding ceremony. Prior to our ceremony, we had the opportunity to meet with Pastor Bill to ensure that we were comfortable with him, and, for Pastor Bill to know who we were as a couple. With his calm and personable demeanor, he immediately put us at ease and made the decision to have him perform our ceremony an easy one. He then provided us with an array of information and material (i.e. readings, vows, etc.) on how we can make our ceremony unique and personal to us. The ceremony was, in fact, beautiful and all that we dreamed of - and, with his added touches, it was most certainly memorable to not only us, but to our guests as well. Thank you so much Pastor Bill!

Profile Picture yuko, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill is absolutely fantastic and this service was perfect for us. He tailored our ceremony and traveled to Camp Hero to do the ceremony in the rain. It was so special and unique. Glad I have the chance to say thank you!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill officiated our wedding on 09/04/2016 and from the moment we met him we knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He was very professional, witty and punctual, but most importantly he made us feel very comfortable. Before our initial meeting he e-mailed us a very detailed ceremony worksheet which outlined all the ceremony details and his suggestions, it was our ceremony wish list! It made the process so easy and allowed us to ask him any questions about it when we met. On the day of our wedding our ceremony was absolutely perfect and it went exactly as planned, Pastor Bill added his personal touches which we got so many amazing compliments on.

We highly recommend him and are so happy we had the honor to have him marry us.

Thank you Pastor Bill!

Profile Picture JULISSA, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Our August wedding was one of the most beautiful days of our lives, and Pastor Bill played a large role in that. I am Armenian Orthodox and my husband is Catholic, we did not want a super religious ceremony but we wanted a non denominational Christian officiant to create a ceremony that was just right for us and included our faith and had a beautiful blessing. Pastor Bill was just right. From our friendly meeting where he really cared to get to know us, all of our conversations in between, and of course our ceremony - it all went exactly how we wanted and maybe even better. Pastor Bill helped us create a personalized ceremony which included all of our wishes, was beautiful heartfelt and fun, and he kept us very calm on our day. We knew we were in good hands. Thank you for being such a beautiful part of our special day!
-Kristina & Michael

Profile Picture User6699775, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on July 23,2016 and Pastor Bill did an amazing job with our ceremony. We wanted to chose all the details for our ceremony and Pastor Bill was the right officiant for this. He gave us A ton of ideas to choose from to build our own ceremony. We were in contact pretty often in the months prior to the wedding and he was very responsive and helpful. He was exactly what we were looking for and we would recommend him to anyone. We guarantee you will be happy with your ceremony! Thank you Again Pastor Bill!! Richard & Natalie

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill was a great officiant! On your wedding day it is a blessing to have vendors who take away stress rather than give it. Working with Pastor Bill was a pleasure. He met with us in person and we talked for 2 hours over lunch in order to get an idea of what we wanted. By the day of the wedding, we knew what to expect and loved the ceremony he gave!! My guests are still talking about it to this day. He arrived much earlier than the scheduled time to just check in on us. Easy to work with and efficient. He truly makes it about the couple which we greatly appreciate. The ceremony was the most important part of the wedding for us and Pastor Bill made it a ceremony to remember. Thank you!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Interfaith Ceremony

In one word, fantastic!! We didn't have any recommendations so we just google searched officiants and came across Pastor Bill. We were totally confident after receiving a very detailed email from him that includes every option for your ceremony you could think of. Plus tons of things you don't think of! We wanted something very untraditional but he can do it all. The ceremony was great. It kept everyone's full attention, was emotional and made them laugh at the same time. He was very accommodating. We got married in Long Island City, he was there early, was professional and just a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend a Pastor Bill for your ceremony.

Profile Picture Genevieve, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the most beautiful, touching wedding ceremony. Working with Pastor Bill we were able to come up with a ceremony that was meaningful and made sense with our personal sensibilities. He was extremely flexible and patient in working with us. He was also a very calming presence on what could have been a very stressful day. I loved our ceremony so much! It was my favorite part of the day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Pastor Bill was very easy, he provided us with a lot of options and we had 100% input on our ceremony, making it meaningful and personal for us. On the day of, everything went exactly as we discussed and we were very happy with it. Our ceremony was concise and thoughtful, and we received many compliments about it. It was a pleasure working with him and we appreciate the extra guidance he provided, such as websites and resources regarding weddings and marriage. Thank you!

Profile Picture Marin, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill was all we could of hoped for and than some in a wedding officiant. He was extremely organized and gave us multiple options for our ceremony. He provided us with a traditional ceremony but with a modern edge as well ... I would most definitely recommend him to any couples that are getting married !!

Profile Picture Laurie, 2/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I liked Pastor Bill from the first phone call interaction. He seemed laid back, yet also clearly knowledgeable and professional. He was very responsive and we greatly appreciated the opportunity to meet in person prior to our wedding. During the meeting he expressed a genuine desire to get to know us and that was extremely refreshing.
We also really liked that he provided a great template from which to organize our wedding ceremony. The ceremony on our special day was absolutely lovely and we received many compliments about the personalized nature and how special it was.

Profile Picture Laurie, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a bit of an issue with our current officiant and were unhappy with our decision. Pastor Bill stepped in and not only did he come to the rescue, but he put us at ease and made the whole process very comfortable and easy (which is extremely helpful when you have so many other things going on!). If you are looking for an officiant who will work with you to make your wedding the way you want it to be, he is your guy. He is very accommodating! We are so happy to have found him and have him share in our special day- which was a dream! Thank you Pastor Bill!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/31/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion, Licensed

I worried about finding a good officiant because neither my fiancé nor I had a pastor we knew personally so we worried about handing off this very important duty to a stranger. We put this task off for moths, and then we found Pastor Bill and we are so glad that he officiated our wedding on October 6th. Pastor Bill did a great job from beginning to end. His delivery was very warm and calm and above all the ceremony was extremely personal. One of the main reasons for this is that he took the time to meet with us beforehand to talk about love and marriage and how our own story could be worked into a ceremony. I couldn't have imagined a better, more personal or more well run ceremony. We had a really fun reception but most of our compliments came about how special the ceremony was. Thank you Pastor Bill!! If you are looking for an officiant, look no further....

Profile Picture Christine, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bill Britton was amazing. He is personable, friendly and extremely relevant for today's brides/grooms. Our ceremony was amazing. Even my in laws who really wanted us to get married in a church were RAVING about what a great ceremony we had. Pastor Bill Britton really makes your day special and he is even the star of our wedding recap video.

Definitely book Pastor Bill, you will be beyond happy you did :)

Profile Picture User2499903, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony went perfect and we owe this all to Pastor Bill. Pastor Bill did an excellent job, he helped us feel comfortable and kept the ceremony beautiful. Our guests were raving how flawless the ceremony was and how unique our vows were. They also loved that Pastor Bill helped introduce a little humor into our ceremony, as both my wife and I had been dating for 15 years prior to tying the knot. Thanks again for everything, we highly recommend Pastor Bill!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/16/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev.William Britton was definately the right choice for me when i was looking online for a minister.I found him to be very fast responding to my phone calls and e-mails and found out other info i needed for my wedding where i was planning from so far away..even recommended a great photographer for me to use..he made our day so perfect and memorable..If you are looking for a officiant to marry you,Rev William Britton is a man that would not steer you wrong..Thanks again for making our special day so perfect!

Marina Sinnott

Profile Picture marina, 7/1/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I wish I could give higher ratings for Pastor Bill's responsiveness, professionalism and flexibility.

Left without a wedding officiant three weeks before the wedding, I scrambled to find someone and Pastor Bill's name came up several times under "recommended" or "best of".

I assumed he would be good but I didn't know what to expect until my fiance and I met him. He was friendly, funny, a good listener, open-minded and very patient. He seemed to "get us" right away and we could tell there was a comfortable, positive dynamic in the short meeting we had. Within 10-15 minutes we had decided that he would be the one to officiate us.

Once the decision was made, Pastor Bill made it as seamless as possible for me to do the rest. He handled the paperwork (which was sooo easy to fill out!) send us several examples of customizing our ceremony (which impressed me because I had no idea what we wanted to include and we knew it had to be short and funny), helped me edit my choices down and rehearsed on his own. He was so easy to work with and understood what we were looking for and adapted his style perfectly to suit us.

The ceremony was perfect! It was short (10 minutes), funny and personal and a lot of our guests mentioned that it was one of the best they had been to!

Looking back on my wedding, there are vendors I liked and ones that weren't so great and Pastor Bill stands out as someone who was invaluable to our day.

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/17/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill was so wonderful to work with and plan our ceremony with! He had wonderful ideas and suggestions to include different people and make our ceremony service a memorable one. We keep getting compliments on the the delivery of the service and how it seemed like we knew Pastor Bill for years! We cannot thank him enough for making our big day all the more special!

Theresa & John

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/15/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill was very pleasant to work with. When my fiance (now husband) and I met with him the first time, we already knew we wanted him to be our officiant. He was very organized, well-prepared, and knowledgeable. We had a ton of questions regarding our ceremony since we wanted a non-denominational ceremony with some twists from a traditional Catholic wedding. We were able to do that, which made our ceremony unique and memorable. Pastor Bill and I worked on our ceremony templates, details, and contracts all by email, which made everything convenient and simple. He is very professional and punctual, a big plus on my book! Thanks again, Pastor Bill!!! - Liz & Brian

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When searching for an officiant we wanted someone who was professional with a great sense of humor. We were lucky enough to find both in Pastor Bill. Pastor Bill was great to work with and tailored the ceremony to fit exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding he was punctual and executed the ceremony beautifully. We are very happy he was a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Mo and Mark, 10/30/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Bill was wonderful! He was able to connect with everyone at our ceremony. We felt very comfortable with him and many people thought he knew both of us for years.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/23/10, 6 Reviews