C'leb Entertainment Reviews

C'leb Entertainment 2
  • I

Isabel Robles · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Mike and Talia's wedding

Working with Carlos and Nydia was a wonderful experience. They were able to combine Puerto Rican, Mexican and American Music for all of our guest. Carlos and Nydia went above and beyond, they made certain that the activities were kept on schedule and all individual music request were satisfied. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2019

C'leb Entertainment's reply:

Isabel, thank you for entrusting C'leb Entertainment. What a great wedding it was. There was such a mix of great music and we enjoyed playing for your family. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Andrew · Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible DJ. Very genuine and professional.

DJ Carlos & Nydia were fantastic to work with - extremely responsive and receptive to tailoring their services to our big day. DJ Carlos is the perfect DJ - plays incredible music tailored to you and MCs the evening very smoothly without taking attention away from the guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

C'leb Entertainment's reply:

Hello Andrew & Anne, thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We were so honored to be part of such an awesome wedding. Once again congratulations - you both were made for each other!

Brad Glaza · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly outstanding people...

Nydia from C'Leb recently DJ'ed our wedding, and she was truly wonderful! She communicated with us regularly, and was a true joy to work with. She developed a customized playlist for us that kept our guests dancing the whole night. She even went out of her way to get a projector so we could show a video speech from our best man! My wife and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 12/11/2018

C'leb Entertainment's reply:

Brad, thank you for the kind review. Christian & I had a great time entertaining you, Laura and your guests. We wish you a happy new life together!

Kristin Briggs · Married on 10/06/2018

5 Stars; From Start to Finish

I highly recommend C'leb Entertainment DJ Services for all your events.
    They are professional and help you plan your event down to the fine details. Once the event started, they took control and delivered our wedding reception without assistance from the bride or groom. We were able to enjoy a carefree reception and party the night away with friends and family. I highly recommend C'leb Entertainment for any celebratory event.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dana Greshko · Married on 09/08/2018

Best DJ ever!

DJ LEBRON is one of a kind! He traveled to DC to DJ my son’s wedding because I knew he’d do it right! I couldn’t let anyone else do it! The music and party vibe were spot on and all of the guests had an amazing time!

Sent on 12/05/2018

C'leb Entertainment's reply:

Dana, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I had a blast playing for Jaclyn, Michael and your guests. All the best, DJ LeBron.

Allyson · event on 07/27/2018

Amazing service! C'leb Entertainment was the key factor to my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party's success. They were incredibly professional and delivered everything they promised. The music was exactly what we were looking for and kept everyone on the the dance floor all night.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 06/30/2018

The service they gave was above and beyond what I expected. DJ Lebron and his M.C. got the wedding party going and played every song we requested on time. Very professional at what they do. Love you guys.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    C'leb Entertainment 3
    C'leb Entertainment 4

Ana · Married on 12/14/2017

We had the best holiday party this past year and one of the reasons was our DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. DJ was very professional and responsive to our requests. Thank you C'leb for sending us an outstanding DJ.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Stacia · Married on 12/02/2017

All I can say is... book book book DJ Lebron before it is toooooo late. DJ Lebron is amazing! You will NOT be disappointed. DJ Lebron will have you in another world. Music always on point for the crowd! Love C’Leb Ent!!! My number one choice!

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Y

yolanda · Married on 11/11/2017

great dj service.....host was amazing....my guest still rave about the party...marvin did a great job

Sent on 12/13/2017

Katelin · Married on 10/14/2017

I used C’Leb entertainment for my wedding in October and Nadia and Carlos did an AMAZING JOB! They kept the entire wedding on schedule and had a variety of music ready all night! I would recommend them to anyone! They know how to make sure your guests have a great time and I am so glad we had them be a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

ROGER · Married on 10/07/2017

C'Leb Entertainment made our Wedding a truly memorable event. Our guest are still commenting to us how much fun they had at our wedding dancing to the music. Thank you C'Leb!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/30/2017

C’leb Entertainment brings the party. I’ve attended weddings, business events and bbqs where they were leading the festivities and they never disappoint. The customer service, music, and MC’g is the best!

Sent on 12/30/2017

khounlivong · Married on 09/02/2017

The most professional and nicest to work with! They made our wedding so fun and entertaining and are top notch quality

Sent on 09/15/2017

Channing · Married on 07/22/2017

We truly thank C'Leb entertainment, Nydia, our Dj's Chris and J.T.!!! You all really came through for us. You really put a special touch to our wedding reception and so glad we were able to have you play for us and entertain our guests!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Rich · Married on 07/02/2017

Nadia, Carlos, Joseph - the entire team was phenomenal for the entire process from the planning phase all the way through the end of our special day! They took time to pay attention to all of the details, and even created a special father/daughter dance mash-up. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Richana · Married on 04/29/2017

C'leb Entertainment is the best!!! Nydia is awesome very professional. She gave my husband and I great ideas on what music we should play at our wedding and helped us with our timeline. Carlos the DJ kept everyone out their seats the entire night!!! I would definitely recommend C'leb Entertainment!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2017

We have contracted C'Leb Entertainment on several occasions and they never disappoint! We always receive professional and timely communication and the selection of music has kept out guests on their feet. My company also hired C'Leb Ent. for our grand opening event and the feedback was great! We recommend their services without any hesitation!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Tara · Married on 11/11/2016

I hired the perfect DJ company! C'leb Entertainment DJ'd, MC'd, helped us plan our timeline with us, kept up an amazing changing light display going all evening, they had a gorgeous monogram displayed all night in the ballroom, they kept the party going, they were very professional and very fun all evening for my daughter''s very special Quinceañera. I felt like the party was in the best hands. Their team is amazing! Carlos has incredible skills and Joseph was our MC who has the most crowd pleasing voice! Nydia kept in touch with me from a year before our event up two days before and in between contacted us and answered all of our questions and made sure every detail of this party was on point. They created a beautiful photo montage and even brought in large screens to display it for our guests. As well they played music videos for the teenagers there at the party. This company has great attention to detail! They really know what they are doing and their name is fitting they know how to entertain! They played music so that every guest felt like they were having a wonderful time. We had an elderly crowd, an R&B crowd a teenage crowd and they touched on all types of music for everyone and kept the dance floor packed. They gave perfect flow to the evening assisting in making sure carried out our family traditions and Quince traditions. My guests are still talking about the wonderful time at this party and it was because of C'leb Entertainment! Thank you all so very much for everything that you did! You are the best! in my opinion and I am in the wedding business do not waste your time looking for another DJ company this one has it all!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Joe · Married on 10/15/2016

Wow!!! C'leb Entertainment could no have made our special day any better. The music was very high on our list of what we wanted to be perfect for our wedding. The online timeline and the ability to choose songs you definitely wanted played, and song you definitely did NOT want played made the music and flow of the entire night perfect! The lights that they brought lit up the dance floor classy yet really fun, and not over the top or tacky whatsoever. If your wedding is in the Charlotte area and you don't use C'leb Entertainment YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Thanks again guy! You Rock!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • I

Iva · Married on 07/09/2016

My Husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about C'leb Entertainment. Carlos and Joseph go ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure everyone has a great time and the night flows. They are professional, personable, easygoing, flexible, full of positive energy and most of all the nicest guys you will ever meet. So many of our wedding guests complimented our DJ and said how much fun they made the night. Nydia is so organized and did a wonderful job getting all of the ducks in a row before our big day. THANK YOU C'leb entertainment for making our wedding reception a dream come true!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Heather · Married on 06/25/2016

C'Leb Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal. Carlos and Joseph make a fantastic team, our wedding reception was everything we ever wanted thanks to their talent! They played the music we loved and kept our party lasting all night long. I would HIGHLY recommend C'Leb Entertainment! It was such a pleasure to work with them, I knew we were in great hands with Carlos and his team on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2016

S · Married on 05/28/2016

C'leb Entertainment provided superior DJ & MC service for our May 2016 wedding. They were very professional and went beyond their duty to ensure our wedding reception went as planned. The music was great! We requested C'leb to play a variety of music. They were able to play different music genres at the appropriate moments during the reception. Thanks for providing a stress free experience and helping us have a beautiful wedding reception!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Rick · event on 01/16/2016

The whole experience with Nydia was wonderful. I planned a surprise 50th Birthday party for my wife. Not good at preparing or putting together an event such as this, Nydia was very thorough and patient with me as she asked a ton of questions to make sure that she understood my needs and especially the personality of my wife. Needles to say, everything went to plan. Our DJ Carlos was outstanding. He was involved with our group and made sure the experience was fun and enjoyable. They've hosted other events in my neighborhood and I now I know why. I will use them again! Thank you Nydia and Carlos for making this event WONDERFUL!

Sent on 03/29/2016