Clearwater Notary and Weddings Reviews

38 | Largo, FL

38 Reviews for Clearwater Notary and Weddings

Lauralynn · Married on 11/07/2015

They did a great job. Kat wrote our ceremony, taking into account all my notes, and it turned out beautifully. Rev. John performed the ceremony and did a perfect job as well.

Lynn · Married on 10/24/2015

Kat did an amazing job at our ceremony, she was professional yet entertaining. She gave us ideas on how to make our vows perfect, then added her own spin to make them even better.

SUZANNE · Married on 04/24/2015

Kat was fantastic. She made our wedding day so special. Thank you Kat for marrying us on the beach is was the best day ever. We loved your energy and your spirit. The Bittrich's

Brenyn · Married on 03/01/2015

Kat was awesome, she is very personable and very willing to accommodate for everyone involved. I would hire her again in a minute. thanks Kat!

Sean · Married on 02/15/2015

Kat is energetic and resourceful. She helped us plan all the details of our ceremony and procure the needed paraphernalia, which was a big help given that we were coming from across the continent. She has a dramatic background and was flexible and creative at all times during our collaboration. We each made some minor mistakes during the ceremony, and Kat's improvisational skill made the recovery graceful.

Kat did an excellent job of officiating my sisters wedding on the beach. She was professional, courteous, energetic, and fun. She kept everything organized and moving along, including the photo buddy. The ceremony was filled with laughter (and a few tears)! We could not have asked for a better officiant. I would highly recommend her!

Was a perfect ceremony! Very professional and pleasant ! Couldn't have been better!

Kelly · Married on 05/03/2014

Kat was an incredible officiant! We worked together for months to create an amazing ceremony. She's funny, she's professional and she's a truly talented officiant! I would recommend Clearwater Notary and Weddings for anyone looking for a unique and custom ceremony. My wedding was the best day of my life and Kat was the cherry on top!

Denis · Married on 04/16/2014

We went to pick up a marriage license at the circuit court in clearwater not knowing where and who is going to marry us, but that didn't matter. We asked the lady that processed our license if she knew of anyone in the area that could potentially marry us. She recommended Kat. She arrived early with a beautiful smile and a great attitude. I have to say that she made our wedding personal and unique. I don't think we could have found a better officiant in all of the Tampa Bay area. The ceremony was touching and had all of us in tears. I would highly recommend her and when we go back to renew our vows we will definitely be calling her back.
    She is amazing

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

Kat was FANTASTIC! From day one, she was so energetic and fun. She assisted us in finding the perfect location and working out little details here and there. Our wedding day was perfect and a big thanks to Kat! I highly recommend her!

Courtney · Married on 03/22/2014

Kat was great! She went out of her way to make our day special! We had a lot of gret comments and feedback from our guests afterwards as well. She did my flowers too and I was very happy with them.

• User3882010 · 2+ years ago

Kat performed our ceremony and was absolutely fantastic! She helped us create personalized vows that incorporated everything we wanted. She was easy to work with, personable and fun. Everyone loved her!

Steve · Married on 09/01/2013

Kat was extremely wonderful to work with. She listened to our ideas and helped us put together our wedding. She has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor.

Sent on 09/10/2013

**grin* Thanks so much!!

Erin · Married on 08/29/2013

Kat Christie and the photographer she brought to our renewal of vows, Kirstine Gates, were both amazing! I had asked for a bouquet and boutineere, and was so excited at how beautiful they were. (Especially on only a day's notice!) She had hand cut beautiful native flowers and put them into a stunning arrangement. Kat worked with me on our ceremony script to tailor it just perfectly to what we wanted. Kat amazed me when she got into the water to take photographs of us with her own personal camara (to get just the right angle!) She really made us feel comfortable and special on our important day. We could tell the entire time that both Kat and Kirstine absolutely loved their job. Kirstine took amazing photographs, and suggested so many poses that came out wonderful! At no time throughout the ceremony or pictures did we feel rushed at all! They truly exceeded our expectations and hopes for a wonderful and memorable day!

Erin · Married on 08/03/2013

Kat & Dela were great from the flowers to the ceremony to the pictures everything was perfect!!!

Mark · Married on 06/15/2013

Outstanding! Tropical Storm Andrea was no match for Rev. Kat!! We had our gorgeous sunset wedding and she didn't miss a beat!! Great photos by the PhotoBuddy too!!

Julie · Married on 03/25/2013

Kat was awesome! Any time I had questions she got back to me in a timely manner. When our day came the weather was not was expected. She offered us to change to a nicer day during that same week, but we decided to tuff it out. Although it was chilly and windy, Kat made it fun and we had a blast. I highly reccommend Clearwater Notary and Weddings to everyone. Thank you for a memorable time.

April · Married on 02/02/2013

She was a delight to work with. She was always responsive via phone or email. Kat helped with keeping me calm days before the wedding and helped make my ceremony flow better since I wrote our ceremony myself. My guests and family liked how she was approachable and friendly. Kat was amazing!

Debbie · Married on 11/14/2012

Kat made the day perfect. From the first time we talked I knew she was the one. I am so glad I found her. She was very understanding,energetic and caring. Kat has great ideas to share to make your day perfect,and will be there to guide you all the way. Everyone at our ceremony loved Kat and what she did.

Rebekah · Married on 11/11/2012

Kat and Briana did a wonderful job!! I would definitely recommend Kat for the officiant and any wedding planning you need. Briana did wonderful at the photography :)

Carolyn · Married on 11/10/2012

Thank you Kat! We had a small, family-only wedding and our personalized ceremony made it that much more special. Kat was light-hearted when I, the tearful bride, needed it, since a portion of our ceremony was quite emotional for myself and my side of the family. Also, be sure to look into the PhotoBuddy option offered by this vendor...well worth it for those on a budget.

Kat was referred to me by a family friend and I am very thankful!! She made our wedding wonderful. She is so up beat and brought smiles to everyone! She was GREAT I recommend using Clearwater notary and weddings for anybody looking for a fun, upbeat unforgettable wedding!!

Racquel · Married on 06/10/2012

Kat and Rev, John did an awesome job!!! The flowers were almost identical to what I invisioned. The floral arrangements turned out to be better than what I expected. so many people gave me compliments on the flowers. I definitely got my money's worth. Rev. John did a great job with the lengthy ceremony I constructed. Kat was very flexible with both mine and my husband's schedule and always went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend her services for anyone planning a wedding.

Mary Jane · Married on 05/19/2012

Wonderful! Wonderful! Better than we ever expected! Kat was so personable, upbeat and enthusiastic. She customized the ceremony to the couple, guided everyone through the ceremony , setup a beautiful setting, had great ideas to make it even better, and all in all made the ceremony terrific. We couldn't stop talking about what a great job she did.MoB

Sent on 05/21/2012

Clearwater Notary and Weddings's reply:

WOW!!! Thanks so much!! I had such a terrific time with you guys, and the bride and groom were so cute I got a dozen GREAT pictures for my Facebook Page!!

Anna · Married on 12/28/2011

CNW made my elopment PERFECT! Kat made our day so special. She made all of my wedding dreams come true! She loves what she does and gives her heart and soul into planning and coordinating as if it were her wedding! Kat was VERY responsive and knowledgeable as we are not from Clearwater and had many questions regarding the area. I would recommend CNW/Kat to all couples planning on getting married and looking for an officiant/planner. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Clearwater Notary and Weddings's reply:

Thanks Anna!! You and Lev were such a dream to work with!!! The sunset was EPIC!!