Clearwater Notary and Weddings Reviews

42 | Largo, FL

42 Reviews for Clearwater Notary and Weddings

Joy Magnuson · Married on 06/17/2019

Beach Wedding at Sunset!

Kat was very easy to work with! Very flexible with lots of choices for us. The ceremony was perfect... we wouldn’t change a thing! We highly recommend Clearwater Notary and Weddings!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Becky Burke · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Kat was absolutely the best from beginning to end. We wanted something very simple, on the beach, on a Sunday morning. She accommodated our every wish on short notice. She was a huge part of making that day the most perfect day ever.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!

Kat was amazing, we were so happy with her! She had a great personality, was outgoing and friendly. So many of our guests commented on how great she was!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Haley

Haley Manning · Married on 03/29/2019

A great experience!

Kat was very helpful with providing information and helping plan our ceremony! Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding, some transportation issues arose and she was unable to make it. However, she went above and beyond to contact several other officiants in the area and found one to come perform our ceremony! We were so very thankful that she put forth that effort when so many others would’ve just walked away. Thanks again so much Kat!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Clearwater Notary and Weddings's reply:

Hey Hailey!

Thank you! The Skyway Bridge being closed is not something I ever thought I would have to deal with! How crazy was that!

I am sorry I wasn't able to perform your ceremony, but so blessed to have such an awesome network of peers!

She sent me pics. *grin*

You guys look awesome. Congrats again!

Kat

Lauralynn · Married on 11/07/2015

They did a great job. Kat wrote our ceremony, taking into account all my notes, and it turned out beautifully. Rev. John performed the ceremony and did a perfect job as well.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Lynn · Married on 10/24/2015

Kat did an amazing job at our ceremony, she was professional yet entertaining. She gave us ideas on how to make our vows perfect, then added her own spin to make them even better.

Sent on 01/04/2016

SUZANNE · Married on 04/24/2015

Kat was fantastic. She made our wedding day so special. Thank you Kat for marrying us on the beach is was the best day ever. We loved your energy and your spirit. The Bittrich's

Sent on 06/10/2015

Brenyn · Married on 03/01/2015

Kat was awesome, she is very personable and very willing to accommodate for everyone involved. I would hire her again in a minute. thanks Kat!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Sean · Married on 02/15/2015

Kat is energetic and resourceful. She helped us plan all the details of our ceremony and procure the needed paraphernalia, which was a big help given that we were coming from across the continent. She has a dramatic background and was flexible and creative at all times during our collaboration. We each made some minor mistakes during the ceremony, and Kat's improvisational skill made the recovery graceful.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Kat did an excellent job of officiating my sisters wedding on the beach. She was professional, courteous, energetic, and fun. She kept everything organized and moving along, including the photo buddy. The ceremony was filled with laughter (and a few tears)! We could not have asked for a better officiant. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Was a perfect ceremony! Very professional and pleasant ! Couldn't have been better!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/03/2014

Kat was an incredible officiant! We worked together for months to create an amazing ceremony. She's funny, she's professional and she's a truly talented officiant! I would recommend Clearwater Notary and Weddings for anyone looking for a unique and custom ceremony. My wedding was the best day of my life and Kat was the cherry on top!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Denis · Married on 04/16/2014

We went to pick up a marriage license at the circuit court in clearwater not knowing where and who is going to marry us, but that didn't matter. We asked the lady that processed our license if she knew of anyone in the area that could potentially marry us. She recommended Kat. She arrived early with a beautiful smile and a great attitude. I have to say that she made our wedding personal and unique. I don't think we could have found a better officiant in all of the Tampa Bay area. The ceremony was touching and had all of us in tears. I would highly recommend her and when we go back to renew our vows we will definitely be calling her back.
    She is amazing

Sent on 05/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

Kat was FANTASTIC! From day one, she was so energetic and fun. She assisted us in finding the perfect location and working out little details here and there. Our wedding day was perfect and a big thanks to Kat! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/22/2014

Kat was great! She went out of her way to make our day special! We had a lot of gret comments and feedback from our guests afterwards as well. She did my flowers too and I was very happy with them.

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • User3882010 · 2+ years ago

Kat performed our ceremony and was absolutely fantastic! She helped us create personalized vows that incorporated everything we wanted. She was easy to work with, personable and fun. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Steve · Married on 09/01/2013

Kat was extremely wonderful to work with. She listened to our ideas and helped us put together our wedding. She has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Clearwater Notary and Weddings's reply:

**grin* Thanks so much!!

Erin · Married on 08/29/2013

Kat Christie and the photographer she brought to our renewal of vows, Kirstine Gates, were both amazing! I had asked for a bouquet and boutineere, and was so excited at how beautiful they were. (Especially on only a day's notice!) She had hand cut beautiful native flowers and put them into a stunning arrangement. Kat worked with me on our ceremony script to tailor it just perfectly to what we wanted. Kat amazed me when she got into the water to take photographs of us with her own personal camara (to get just the right angle!) She really made us feel comfortable and special on our important day. We could tell the entire time that both Kat and Kirstine absolutely loved their job. Kirstine took amazing photographs, and suggested so many poses that came out wonderful! At no time throughout the ceremony or pictures did we feel rushed at all! They truly exceeded our expectations and hopes for a wonderful and memorable day!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Erin · Married on 08/03/2013

Kat & Dela were great from the flowers to the ceremony to the pictures everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Mark · Married on 06/15/2013

Outstanding! Tropical Storm Andrea was no match for Rev. Kat!! We had our gorgeous sunset wedding and she didn't miss a beat!! Great photos by the PhotoBuddy too!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Julie · Married on 03/25/2013

Kat was awesome! Any time I had questions she got back to me in a timely manner. When our day came the weather was not was expected. She offered us to change to a nicer day during that same week, but we decided to tuff it out. Although it was chilly and windy, Kat made it fun and we had a blast. I highly reccommend Clearwater Notary and Weddings to everyone. Thank you for a memorable time.

Sent on 04/05/2013

April · Married on 02/02/2013

She was a delight to work with. She was always responsive via phone or email. Kat helped with keeping me calm days before the wedding and helped make my ceremony flow better since I wrote our ceremony myself. My guests and family liked how she was approachable and friendly. Kat was amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Debbie · Married on 11/14/2012

Kat made the day perfect. From the first time we talked I knew she was the one. I am so glad I found her. She was very understanding,energetic and caring. Kat has great ideas to share to make your day perfect,and will be there to guide you all the way. Everyone at our ceremony loved Kat and what she did.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Rebekah · Married on 11/11/2012

Kat and Briana did a wonderful job!! I would definitely recommend Kat for the officiant and any wedding planning you need. Briana did wonderful at the photography :)

Sent on 12/03/2012

Carolyn · Married on 11/10/2012

Thank you Kat! We had a small, family-only wedding and our personalized ceremony made it that much more special. Kat was light-hearted when I, the tearful bride, needed it, since a portion of our ceremony was quite emotional for myself and my side of the family. Also, be sure to look into the PhotoBuddy option offered by this vendor...well worth it for those on a budget.

Sent on 11/20/2012