Clearwater Casino Resort Reviews

Clearwater Casino Resort 5
Clearwater Casino Resort 6
Clearwater Casino Resort 7

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2018

This venue was so absolutely beautiful, with space for the arch under a gorgeous willow tree overlooking the water. They had so many options for customizing everything exactly how I wanted it. The food and drinks were delicious, and the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. And the hotel rooms are really nice as well! I couldn’t recommend this venue more!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Clearwater Casino Resort 8
    Clearwater Casino Resort 9
    Clearwater Casino Resort 10

Seraphina · Married on 09/09/2017

This resort is in the prefect location, it is outside of my nearby hometown, and has all the desired amenities! Such as a hotel large enough to accommodate to my guests, pool, hot tub, on site restaurant and accessibility to other fun things to due such as a mall, stores, shops ans salons to gather all of our wedding needs all in one place! Not to mention the waterfront and big tree backtrdrop is exquisite. I am super happy we made this our selection.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lea · Married on 07/11/2015

Beautiful location, right on the water! They have been so flexible, helpful and professional; I've really enjoyed working with Brittany Bakkan and everyone at Clearwater Resort to coordinate our wedding venue and Rosie Bayes for our reception/catering. The venue is fabulous! It's right on the gorgeous Agate Pass, the lodge with its Native Suquamish art, woodwork and old photos is unique and stunning. The gardens, flowers and trees are so breath taking, we didn't even need to decorate for the service outside. The resort rooms are so comfortable and beautiful and the new restaurants, cafe and buffet so nice, guests didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. The reception they catered for us was fresh, delicious and had all our guests raving over it. I'm so glad we chose this location and venue for our wedding and reception because everyone had such a good time, were so wowed by the location and quality of everything. I couldn't have been happier! I gave them a 5 star rating but, really they're a 10! I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Gina · Married on 08/25/2012

Awesome venue, good price, great service. We highly recommend you check this place out. Rosie is great to work with!!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2012

We had our guests all stay at the Clearwater Casino's BEAUTIFUL resort and also had them cater our wedding. Chef Tin put together the most incredible menu (two years later we still get comments about our incredible food) and the rooms/ resort were amazing. We had guests from all across the country who were ready to move to Washington after getting a taste of the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • sugarsweetz2001

Laura · Married on 05/02/2009

The staff was wonderful, Terri the Banquet manager was fantastic and was with me every step of the way! She helped me with everything and did a great job! The view is amazing, the price was fantastic, and they bent over backwards to help me in every way possible!!

Sent on 05/19/2009
  • Kai

Kai · Married on 07/07/2018

I really enjoyed working with Clearwater for my hotel room block and Rehearsal Dinner. They were accommodating to my needs during the rehearsal, and the food was delicious! This is a great place to have an event, whether it be the rehearsal dinner or the wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Everyone was in love with the venue

We're glad that we chose Clearwater Casino Resort as our wedding venue. The price and variety from the menu were the two factors that make this venue above any venue in Seattle area. The view from our bridal suites were breathtaking and our wedding party/guests really enjoyed it.
    We had a very poor experience with Jeremie from the sales staff, but once Lisa and Rebecca worked with us instead, the experience was outstanding. We love that they were always listening to our expectations and trying to accommodate us. We also had an absolute amazing experience with all member and staff at the hotel and casino ( securities, hospitality, chef, kitchen staff, etc). They truly made us feel like it was our day!!!!
    Thank you Clearwater for making our big day remarkable. :)

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Clearwater Casino Resort 17
    Clearwater Casino Resort 18
    Clearwater Casino Resort 19

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2011

You couldn't ask for a more beautiful wedding venue. The lawn overlooking the water with the deck for the ceremony right under a huge willow tree is absolutely stunning!

The managing staff are very helpful, allowing us to bring in our own wine, flowers, cake and decorations--they were very flexible and allowed us to have the freedom to have the exact type of wedding we wanted. And the food is out of this world! I have never had such good wedding food, so I am glad to say that it was mine!

Price wise, you can't beat it in the Seattle area during the summer and we are very pleased with what we got for our money. The only slight downside is that the catering staff the day of the wedding were not the most friendly or helpful and sometimes were a little rude to my guests. However, the higher-ups who helped us plan everything left absolutely nothing to be desired and couldn't have been more helpful!

Overall, it is, in my opinion, even more beautiful than the Kiana Lodge and a fraction of the price. Plus, my guests got to party late into the evening at the casino! We had an amazing day here and would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 08/05/2011

LAURIE · Married on 08/16/2008

3.0

AMAZING!!! that would be the word to describe this hotel/venue, the staff, the food, the view and of course the price!!!!! We wouldn't change anything!!! There is no other hotel like this in the area! Thank you so much for everything Clearwater!

Sent on 09/24/2008

Kela · Married on 08/28/2010

4.2

We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner outdoors overlooking Puget Sound. We were blessed with beautiful weather and the view is so spectacular. Our wedding day was wonderful! The venue set up and tore down everything (I just added a few decorations). The staff was easy to work with and the food was delicous. Our dance was inside the hall and was great except the resort only allows music until 10:00 pm. The resort allowed us to bring in our homemade cake, liquer, and flower arrangements. The price was very competitive and having everything in one place was nice for us and the guests. The resort also did a block of rooms for us at a reduced price. We would definately recommend the Clearwater Resort!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Maud · Married on 07/07/2018

2.4
      3.5
      1.0
      1.5
      3.0

Difficult to work with and expensive. Some staff is very lovely, while others are often abrasive.

Sent on 07/25/2018