Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths Reviews

112 Reviews for Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths

112 Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths Reviews
  • thelindzinator

Linz · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so glad we went with clear choice for our photo booth! we got one of their open air photo booths so we could fit a ton of people in at a time and our guests loved it! seriously no regrets

A · Married on 08/19/2017

We used Clear Choice Photo Booth in Boston for our wedding reception and they did a great job. One photobooth company is not drastically different than the next, but we will tell you that Jesse who came and “manned” the photobooth was probably one of the nicest people we have worked with. He was great, but what we were most impressed by was the fact that he told our wedding planner that he would stay as long as he needed to provide us with our book of photo strips. The poor guy spent an extra hour in the hotel lobby at the end of the night putting our book together because he “wanted to make sure we were happy.” Photos look great and service was spectacular.

Sara-Lynn · event on: 01/02/2014

Clear Choice Photo booth is my Favorite Photo booth Vendor to work with! They are always on time, professional and make every event I work with them, enjoyable! I always look forward to their return.

• Sdecrane

Susannah · Married on 10/14/2016

My bridal party gifted us the photobooth and it was probably the best gift they could have gotten us. I was going back and forth on spending the money on it, and I'm so glad they got it! It was a hit everyone loved it! The attendents are amazing! They were so much fun and helped get the guests going. They even went in with my cousin to take pictures because she loved it so much she kept going back, but she ran out of people to take pictures with! I loved that the pictures came on a jump drive! You can pull your favorite of three out or just keep it the whole strip. There are even GIF files that flip through the three pictures.

STEPHANIE · Married on 08/27/2016

It was absolutely amazing. I never knew a photobooth could be so much fun. The attendant was such a sweetheart and made it so easy for our guests

We retained Clear Choice for my daughter's wedding and we had so many compliments. Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth. The scrap book was a fantastic purchase. My daughter and son-in-law enjoyed looking at all of the photos. We considered having cameras on each table but decided to go with the photo booth instead. This was a fantastic choice. The photos were of excellent quality and the attendant was so professional.

Catie · Married on 10/10/2015

Had a great experience..they even had a book to sign in for us to see

• F

Felisha · Married on 09/12/2015

Clear Choice Photo booths was there for me at the last minute!!! I had not experienced a photo booth until two weeks before my 25th anniversary. I wanted one for my event but was having trouble securing a company. Not only was Clear Choice available THEIR PRICES BEAT THE COMPETITION!!!!! And offered more than some of the other companies. The day of my event they were they and set up early and assisted throughout the entire evening. WE HAD A BLAST!!! Thank You Clear Choice

They are very accommodating, friendly and easy to work with. Their service was exceptional and I would recommend them for any event.

Jess · Married on 08/01/2015

We had an amazing experience with them and it made our wedding such a fun experience.

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Clear Choice photo booth was a great experience- they were very prompt in answering my questions and requests, and my guests LOVED the props and the scrapbook.

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2015

Clear Choice Photo Booth was absolutely the hit of our wedding! The owner was very hands on and always available when we needed him. The quality of the photos was better than other weddings we have been to. Color was great and the paper was thick. I was also happy they were wiling to give more than one copy of the photo to groups! They also created a book for us that served as a scrapbook for people to write us messages. This was a great surprise to get at the end of the night and a wonderful memory! The two people who were working the booth were amazing. They were friendly, outgoing, and the guests became friends with them! Clear Choice went above and beyond before the wedding and during! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having ANY type of event!

Cassie · Married on 11/29/2014

This photo booth was a great addition to our wedding. Phyllis was great to work with. Our custom designed strip looked great and our scrapbook of photos will be great to look back on in the future.

Sonia · Married on 11/07/2014

Wow. What a night! My now husband and I had a very difficult time finding a dependable photobooth company but I'm so grateful we didn't give up! The Phoenix crew was amazing!! David was even able to match the photo strips to our invitations which was an unexpectant bonus. They were very professional, dependable, and had a ton of fun props. Plus the booth was not the traditional kind and were able to fit groups together. I recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth.

Matthew · Married on 10/18/2014

Picture quality was by far better than any other photobooth vendor we previewed, the team is professional and helps design the layout of the pictures. Provided hours of constant entertainment for our guests and gave us a scrapbook with all of pictures taken during the reception; these memories are priceless.

KRISTEN · Married on 10/18/2014

Everything was perfect with our photo booth at our wedding! Everyone loved it and Phyllis was wonderful! We all really enjoyed the props as well. I am happy to say I was also able to make it in several times! We also really enjoyed looking through everyone’s photos in the album Sunday morning – had lots of laughs! Definitely glad I chose Clear Choice and I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family who are interested in having a photo booth at their event.

Michele · Married on 10/11/2014

Clear Choice Photo provided our reception with hours of fun and entertainment

Caitlin · Married on 10/11/2014

One of the best decisions we made for the wedding! All our guests loved the photo booth and we really enjoy looking back at our copies of all the photos. The props that came with the booth were hilarious and it was a really great way to get the party started.
    The attendants were fabulous as well. My wedding night flew by and I hadn't realized it was time to leave but Lauren re-opened the photo booth for my dad and I.
    They did a great job!

Simply outstanding! Great company to work with - very easy to communicate with, very affordable compared to most other photo booths, quality photos with fun props, very personable crew, punctual and professional. We worked with the Detroit group and Phyllis was our attendant - all fabulous! They have a wide selection of photo strip designs which helped us find one to perfectly fit our wedding theme. They made everything seamless for a bride with a busy to do list. Was so wonderful to have one less thing to worry about! Highly recommend!

Marcos · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything was perfect!!! People loved the idea. Excellent service, design, and creativity!! They even matched color and design to invitation upon request. just AWESOME!! Great communication, prep etc. With so many vendors out there, it is hard to pick, but my wife and I were extremely happy. The guestbook is now a centerpiece in our living room!!! The flash drive with all the pictures helps in sharing the pictures on facebook...

Kathryn · Married on 10/04/2014

Clear Choice was a great choice for our wedding photo booth. They were extremely easy to work with. We were able to customize the paper that our photo strips were printed on. Everything was lovely. We purchased a package with a keep sake book of all the photos taken. Guests were able to write a personalized message next to their photos. It is one of the best keepsakes from our wedding because everyone was having so much fun. I would definitively recommend this company! Thank you!

Clear Choice was very easy to work with. They were on time and very professional. They make sure you get exactly what you want. Everyone at the wedding had a awesome time taking pictures and leaving video messages. The photo booth attendant was awesome, and even got in their and took some pictures herself. Overall, I would highly recommend Clear Choice.

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/20/2014

Our DJ had recommended Clear Choice to my husband and I for our Wedding in September 2014, and I am SO happy he did!
    The communication with the company owner (David) and office manager (Cindy) was always prompt and they were very helpful.
    Gabe was our attendant and she was wonderful, kind, very professional, and efficient. The photo booth was an ABSOLUTE HIT at our wedding – people had SO much fun. Gabe did a great job at managing the booth and keeping the line moving – she even made sure to paste a copy of each strip into a scrapbook for us and a lot of our guests ended up signing it, which was awesome.
    The pictures turned out AMAZING, the props were fun, and I was so happy the company allowed me to design our own label at the bottom of the picture strips (it made it that much more special). Gabe sent us home with our scrapbook as well as the USB drive with all the pictures taken that night (!). We woke up the next morning and looked at them all and it was so fun to reminisce!
    Clear Choice is very reasonably priced and well worth the investment – the picture strips serve as a great favor that guests will love to keep and display at home. I highly recommend this Clear Choice! You won’t regret it. :-)

Becca · Married on 09/13/2014

We absolutely loved having Cleat Choice at our wedding!! So many of our guests told us what a great time they had with it! We really enjoyed checking out all the photos the next day and were sending them back and forth between friends and family reliving the night all over again. The Photo booth was definitely the life of the party! They were so easy to work with and so accommodating!

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/13/2014

Everything was AWESOME! Everyone was raving about how great our attendant was and how much they had with the photo booth!!