Claypoole Films Reviews

11 | West Chester, PA

11 Reviews for Claypoole Films

11 Claypoole Films Reviews

Lynn · Married on 10/21/2017

I can not thank Ed enough for the video montage that he created for my son's Bar Mitzvah! Ed was so accommodating to my tight timeframe (all my fault for dragging my feet). He assured me that it would be completed to my satisfaction and that the time frame was not a problem. From the quality of the video to the soundtrack incorporated the guests at our event was overwhelmed with joy and memories from the past. I HIGHLY recommend Ed and I will be passing his name out to everyone I know! THANK YOU!!!!!

Peter · Married on 10/10/2017

Claypoole Films has been a terrific partner and well worth any investment of time and resources our organization has made. They deliver a terrific end product - creative and professional and willing to follow client's guidance and meet their needs.

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

I did a montage for my sister’s memorial service and it added a special touch to the service. Claypoole films was wonderful to work with and was so attentive to my needs with music selection and the order in which he placed the pictures in.

joel · Married on 09/10/2016

it was a great experience and the quality of work is excellent.

Angela · Married on 08/16/2014

Ed was an amazing videographer who comes highly recommended by us. A videographer was one of the last vendors we booked for the wedding so we turned to friends for recommendations. We were provided a highlight video of a college friend's wedding who then sang Ed's praises. We were very budget concious and Ed seemed to have the best value, but we also wanted to ensure the quality was there too. The highlight video was high quality and our friend said their family watched their video many times and had rave reviews. I am beyond happy that we worked with Ed. From our ceremony to the reception, he captured everything! We've received amazing feedback on our highlight reel and loved re-living our reception with the video we just received. We got 3 DVDs, a USB with edited files AND all of the raw footage! Our ceremony was a traditional church ceremony with many special moments, but our reception was in a children's museum. We were so happy that Ed was able to capture the family traditions and the whimsy of the reception for the full spirit of the day. Our photographer was delayed for the post-ceremony pictures and Ed used that time to get videos of us for the DVDs and was a complete asset to us at the venue. Our photographer had never been to our venue so Ed was able to direct us to areas for the best shots that we'll treasure for years to come. In summary, I cannot say enough how great it was to work with him and we highly recommend him!!!!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/04/2011

I can't say enough about how great Ed was with our wedding video. He blended in seamlessly at the wedding where we didn't even notice him, but every time we looked to make sure he was capturing a moment, he was there. The video does an amazing job of capturing the events as well as the feeling of our wedding. It is something that we truly treasure.

Josh · Married on 02/26/2011

Captured the great moments like an artistic ninja but the awesomeness really came through in the editing. Great cuts with great music that was perfectly timed. Memideo put together an absolutely amazing video for our big day! Thanks!

Andrea · Married on 02/26/2011

Memideo did the videography for my wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.
    * Pre-event: We were given a questionnaire which allowed us to give some information and preferences about ourselves, allowing the entire process to be personalized and tailored to our tastes. I'm a particularly shy person, so knowing that we had that personal touch was important!
    * During the event: The videographer was there and set up ahead of time, got great shots while staying out of the way, and was courteous to our photographers - a must for both to get the shots they need!
    * Post-event: Our resulting video was creative, clever, set to music taken straight from our ceremony (another personal touch!) and captured moments we wouldn't have otherwise seen from the event!

This isn't just a point-and-shoot videography service. I highly recommend Memideo as your wedding photographer or as a gift to a couple getting married. I've had friends who weren't going to have a videographer, but after seeing the work from our wedding and the very competitive pricing, they booked Memideo and were thrilled with the result.

Marc · Married on 11/06/2010

We hired Ed Claypoole as the photographer/videographer at our wedding in 2010. We were very impressed with his professionalism, work ethic and flexibility in taking some personal requests into consideration and putting out a fantastic final product. We're more than happy with his work and will definitely hire him again for future video projects!

Chip · Married on 10/08/2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Ed for our wedding. He is the ultimate professional, very friendly and focused on the job at hand. We never even knew he was there yet he captured moments we did not even know had happened. We received our video in a timely fashion, Ed communicated with us regularly through the entire process and even helped us pick songs for our montages. Our video is amazing and definitely money well spent. My wife cries tears of joy every time she watches it and our parents were blown away. I have referred Ed to all my family and friends. He is top notch at his profession and we hope to use him in the future for other events

Allison · Married on 05/16/2009

Memideo Productions provided videography for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! Throughout the planning process Ed was responsive and I knew everything would be taken care of. On the day of the wedding, Ed knew just the moments to capture. The best part is watching the video and seeing the special moments that we didn't even realize he was capturing. With everything going on the day of the wedding, it was so refreshing to have a professional like Ed doing the job!