Clay Hill Farm Reviews

Clay Hill Farm 4
Clay Hill Farm 5
Clay Hill Farm 6

Kara · Married on 11/29/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at Clay Hill Farm this past November and it was just perfect. The Farm was such a cozy and intimate setting for our small soon-to-be joining families. We had dinner for about 25 people in front of the fire and we enjoyed every minute of it. Clay Hill Farm offered more of a dining experience to our guests, many of which are from the area but had never been. The food and service were incredible. We pre-selected passed appetizers and a menu for out guests to chose from. The wine selections were great and they even handled a DELICIOUS cake to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday that happened to be that day. Jennifer was great to work with and it was clear she genuinely cared about making our event special. We will absolutely go back to Clay Hill Farm for any special occasions, or just a nice night out.

Melanie · Married on 11/04/2017

The instance we walked out of our first meeting with Jenn, I knew this was the venue for me and my husband! During that first meeting, Jenn was so welcoming, inviting, understanding, and thorough. She answered all of my questions and did not try to push or sell me on anything, which I appreciated so much. Jenn and Rachel were so helpful and on top of everything during the whole planning process and there was never a doubt in my mind that my wedding would go off without a hitch! Everything about Clay Hill Farm was spectacular. The ceremony location is beautiful and the grounds themselves are just perfect for pictures! The food was spectacular and the inside of the restaurant fit my theme so well. It’s warm and inviting - perfect for my late fall wedding! All of my friends loved the food and drinks - saying how impressed they were at the bartenders concocting delicious beverages on very vague instructions ( i.e. no vodka or tequila, fruity but not citrus). If I could do it all again, I wouldn’t change anything. Jenn and Rachel were great. Never had a worry throughout the whole process including the day of! My husband and I are now planning our next visit for dinner to try some other dishes off the menu!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Clay Hill Farm 7
    Clay Hill Farm 8
    Clay Hill Farm 9
    Clay Hill Farm 10

Clay Hill Farm's reply:

Melanie & Mike- thank you SO much!! From the first moment we met, I knew it would be a pleasure to be a part of your journey...and it WAS, and then some!-:) On behalf of the entire staff at Clay Hill Farm, thank you for the kind words and the honor of hosting your amazingly beautiful wedding! We wish you every happiness in your new life together, and can't wait to see you soon! Best Always,
    -Jen, Rachel & The Clay Hill Farm Team

Marissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Our reception at Clay Hill Farm was absolutely perfect. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the recommended vendors are amazing and the wedding coordinators at Clay Hill are experts. From the moment we had our first visit, I knew the wedding coordinators would make the wedding planning process enjoyable rather than stressful. The wedding coordinators are friendly and knowledgeable. They walked us through each step of the process with ease. They answered our many questions without ever making us feel like we were bothersome. They were truly a pleasure to work with and I couldn't imagine wedding planning without them.
    One of the many wonderful things Clay Hill offers to couples is a wedding "Open House", where they set the dining room as they do for weddings and bring in local vendors so couples have the opportunity to meet all the vendors in one place. We opted for a package, which included a DJ, guitarist and florist. All the vendors were phenomenal. We met with them individually and they exceeded our expectations.
    Rachel, our Clay Hill coordinator, was not only helpful with our reception planning but also offered to assist with our off-site ceremony. This was incredibly helpful.
    Our entire experience with Clay Hill Farm was perfect and I would highly recommend Clay Hill Farm as a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Clay Hill Farm's reply:

Oh, Marissa- thank you SO much for the kind words!! We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your journey- thank you for the opportunity! Celebrating with you, Steve, and your family & friends was a such a pleasure! On behalf of the entire Clay Hill Farm wedding team- welcome to the family! We look forward to seeing you both soon-:)

Brianna · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire staff was wonderful! We were so happy to have our friends and family join us for our wedding and reception at Clay Hill Farm. Thank you all for making our event fabulous!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Clay Hill Farm's reply:

Brianna- Thank you SO much for your kind words. We LOVED being a part of your journey!! Can’t wait for you both to come back for a visit- we want Clay Hill Farm to alway feel like your “Home away from Home”-:) Best Always, -Jen, Rachel & The Clay Hill Farm Team

Sharra · Married on 06/11/2017

Rachel and Jen were wonderful! They made the entire wedding planning process as stress free as possible, particularly for an out of state bride in law school.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Clay Hill Farm's reply:

Sharra, thank you SO much!! Your wedding was amazing- so beautiful, and it was a pleasure celebrating you and Keith with family and friends! Wishing you every happiness in married life- please come back for a visit when you can-:) Best Always- Jen, Rachel & The Clay Hill Farm Team
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Booking our wedding at Clay Hill was the best decision we made when it came down to choosing a venue. I knew we were looking for something special for a venue that would fit in our price range and Clay Hill was recommended by my now mother in law, I took a look at the website and was hesitant at first but figured it would probably be worth looking and they seemed to get great reviews. I knew right away I wanted to get married at Clay Hill Farm when we sat with Rachel. The property is gorgeous, a natural beauty that is tucked away a little on Clay Hill Farm Road and only minutes to the beach and marginal way. Our wedding was beautiful, intimate and Clay Hill gave us that cozy feeling. We checked out a gorgeous venue a couple days prior to going to Clay Hill and it just didn't compare! The service that Clay Hill offers is not something you will find at most venues, at least we didn't when we checked out several others. You can choose a package if you like, we got "The Fern" package which included the dj,cake,solo classical guitarist, food, etc. You can customize the package which was really awesome, it was totally the way to go. I never once felt overwhelmed when I sat down and spoke with Rachel and Jen, in fact they always put me back at ease especially towards the end when things were coming together. They really know their stuff and are true professionals. Also things to mention which I really appreciated was having service of the Valet parking for our guests, the service and professionalism of the staff, the food was so delicious and the presentation was beautiful, even adding a flower to each plate! I felt I was almost hand held through the entire process. They answered all my questions, especially when we were coordinating times with our photographer and the locations. Clay Hill is a special gem, what you get for what you are paying is incredible. Thank you Clay Hill for helping and hosting our gorgeous wedding, can't recommend you enough!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Clay Hill Farm's reply:

Jessica & Jacob- we loved every minute of your beautiful wedding!!! Thank you so much for the kind words and the honor of hosting such a gorgeous event. Your vintage details and creative touches were so unique and special- we were thrilled you chose Clay Hill Farm to showcase your vision! Wishing you a lifetime of health and happiness together. Thank you again- we can't wait to see you soon! Best,
    -Jen, Rachel & The Clay Hill Farm Team
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 10/15/2016

Andy and I cannot say enough about how amazing Jen, Rachel and the staff at Clay Hill are. From the food, to the ceremony, to the unbelievable service, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding. When I arrived several minutes late, I apologized and Jen was the calming voice that I needed and assured me that everything was amazing. We will recommend Clay Hill to any and all couples who ask! Thank you Clay Hill Farm for a wonderful day.

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Book your wedding with Clay Hill, and you will not be disappointed! Jen and Rachel are absolutely wonderful, and my wedding was a huge success because of them! They are responsive, extremely accomodating, and make you feel like part of their family by the time your wedding process is complete. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!!!

alisha · Married on 08/20/2016

We had an amazing wedding at clay hill farm. Everything I could ever dream of. They are very helpful and awesome to work with. Amazing food.

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner and drink/dessert reception at Clay Hill Farm. The food was delicious! Their back deck was perfect for our event. Everyone enjoyed the setting and the drinks and desserts. I had never eaten at Clay Hill Farm before then but I would definitely go back. I highly suggest having your rehearsal dinner that and utilizing the back deck.

sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I chose Clay Hill Farm for the site of our rehearsal dinner and were not disappointed! The food was delicious, the grounds are adorable and the service was wonderful. They allowed us to set up a cigar bar for the men on the back deck (something I'm sure not every venue would allow) and our groomsmen loved it! My mother in law was the one who primarily worked with the staff but she has nothing but good things to say about them. In all, we are extremely pleased with our experience at Clay Hill Farm.

Meg & Ray · Married on 05/29/2016

We could not have picked a more perfect venue. Rachel and Jen were professional, friendly, and super helpful. The wedding package we got included everything and made planning so easy as well as very affordable. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food (which included a vegan option!). The beautiful surroundings and awesome Clay Hill staff helped make it a wonderful day!

Eric & David · Married on 10/11/2015

Words alone cannot express what a wonderful wedding day we had at Clay Hill Farm on Sunday, October 11, 2015. It was beautiful fall weather and a phenomenal day with Clay Hill Farm as the perfect hosts. The advice given by Jenn and Rachel was such great help in planning this day. They are seasoned professionals whose guidance through many, many decisions was spot on. The recommendation and coordination of the exceptional guitarist (Pat Keane), DJ (Scott Langlois) and photographer (Deb Cram) made for very convenient planning and whose talents made for a very festive and memorable day. It was a perfect day and we would not have changed any of it! Our thanks to Jenn, Rachel and the staff at Clay Hill Farm; it was a day that we will never forget!
    David and Eric

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2015

Great venue for our wedding in October. Friendly staff, helpful. Food was good. Thank you!

We couldn't be more happier with our decision to go with Clay Hill Farm for both the ceremony and reception. From the first day we spoke with their wedding coordinating staff (Rachel and Jen), they were nothing but accommodating, patient, and understanding. We met with them several times throughout the 10 months prior to the wedding to go over so many details. They were always so responsive to our questions and concerns, and also sensitive to our budget. They also coordinated with our family which was so helpful. We HIGHLY recommend this venue. It is so naturally beautiful and elegant. The food is DELICIOUS, and the vendor they recommend could not be more Fabulous- their contracted vendor list/recommendations cut out so much leg work and truly are the best at what they do. And their pricing is so reasonable for both the quality and quantity of what you get.
    The staff is so organized and really make everything seamless. The coordinators went above and beyond to accommodate our requests like linens, signature cocktail, and appetizer requests. We cannot say enough great things about them!! Our guests continue to comment on the venue, the wedding in general. CHF staff treated everyone like royalty, and we can't wait to go back for dinners and strolls around their grounds over the years.

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Clay Hill Farm. We used to save up and have a romantic dinner every summer at Clay Hill never thinking it would be in our wedding budget!!! My husband was actually the one to suggest using Clay Hill, and after some research, we booked a year plus in advance for our 8/28/15 wedding. We worked with Rachel and Jennifer over time, using a time line, to stay on track and budget. They were easy to talk too, and offered great suggestions. Our wedding reception was everything and more than I expected. Our families are still talking about how beautiful and classy Clay Hill is, including all staff. We did have the most beautiful day of the year, so we got to take full advantage of the beautiful outside grounds during our reception. I can not say enough great things about Clay Hill!

Shannon · Married on 07/25/2015

Everyone at Clay Hill was absolutely wonderful. Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Rachel and Jen running a tight ship over there. Everyone at Clay Hill is professional and experienced, not to mention the venue itself is completely gorgeous. The food was delicious and there was a wide variety of options, plus the package deals they have make wedding planning so much easier. For how much was included in the package, I spent way less than I would have spent on just the food/venue at other locations. Clay Hill provided us with a DJ, guitarist, the food, the venue, set-up/clean-up, and tons more for such an affordable price. It was the perfect place for us to get married!

Renee · Married on 05/31/2015

My husband & I had our May 2015 wedding here and we're thrilled with how it turned out. Clay Hill Farm and the people who work there are great! Rachel helped us coordinate our ceremony and reception. She was so helpful and made planning much easier and less stressful. She had great ideas that made a difference in our wedding, such as, an alternative room/table arrangement that made my small wedding feel intimate even in a fairly large room.
    It poured on our wedding day which left us no choice but to move our outdoor ceremony inside. Thanks to Rachel and the staff the room was beautiful - we were married by a large window overlooking the gardens with candles and our friends & family surrounding us. I don't even regret that we had to move the ceremony indoors.
    Another great reason to chose Clay Hill Farm is the food. The appetizers and meal were delicious. The packages they offer are a great value. I highly recommend Clay Hill Farm as a wedding venue.

Tonda · Married on 05/23/2015

Clay Hill Farm Weddings did an amazing job for my daughters wedding! The venue couldn't have been more perfect, the food was amazing and the customer service from beginning to end was 5 star. We looked at many venues, but Clay Hill Farm was not only the most beautiful, but also very competitively priced.

Jackie · Married on 11/01/2014

Clay Hill Farm is an absolutely amazing, unique and affordable place to have a wedding. We had our wedding at Clay Hill on 11/1, and everything was perfect. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful, the location is beautiful and the food is to die for!! All of our guests were saying how wonderful everything was, and were all so curious how we found such a perfect, cozy and lovely venue. We would highly recommend Clay Hill Farm to not only any engaged couple, but also to anyone just looking for a delicious meal!!

We organized our wedding from afar, and Rachel and the team at Clay Hill Farm were wonderful. The day went off smoothly and everything was beautiful. Thanks, Clay Hill!

My husband and I were married at the Gazebo at Clay Hill on August 2, 2014. Rachel, Jen and the CHF team truly did a phenomenal job bringing our dream day to life.

The planning process was far easier than we expected it to be; they were so helpful and easy to work with! They provide a great selection of wedding packages to choose from and offer everything from the menu and beverage selections, to vendor recommendations (we also highly recommend florist Katherine’s Gardens) to chairs, linens, calligraphy, etc (the list goes on). We were very happy with the selections we made and found them to be so accommodating of all of our requests. In short- they know what they are doing and they do it extraordinarily well.

We are still hearing rave reviews from our guests who had nothing but positive things to say about the delicious food, the specialty drinks, the friendly, warm staff, the beautiful, lush grounds and the cozy, romantic atmosphere. It was absolutely everything we wanted and so much more.

The day far exceeded anything we had in mind. Clay Hill took care of everything from set-up to coordination on the day of. My husband and I worried about absolutely nothing except interacting with our guests and enjoying our day with absolute peace of mind as everything went off without a hitch. Rachel and Jen were both on site for the wedding itself to guide us and our guests to where we needed to be. At no point did we feel rushed and at all times we felt like VIP guests.

We were so incredibly happy with our experience and we are grateful to the entire staff. We highly recommend Clay Hill and encourage everyone to check out one of their wedding open houses.

My husband and I were married at Clay Hill Farm this past summer, in July 2014. Having grown up just a mile down the street, I had always thought that it would be a perfect place to hold my wedding reception, and we were not disappointed! The staff was incredibly helpful through the entire planning process and made everything very simple and took all the stress out of our big day. The venue is naturally beautiful and requires very few additional decorations. It was pouring rain the day of our wedding, but it did not detract from the experience at all. The large windows let our guests view the beauty of the grounds without getting wet, and there was plenty of room in accommodate everyone comfortably. We went with a package deal, and the cake and DJ were both outstanding. My husband and I could not have been happier with Clay Hill Farm and would highly recommend it to everyone!

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2014

The grounds are gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious and the staff are professional, helpful and welcoming. It was a perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner and we would highly recommend it for any occasion.