ClaudineValladePhotography Reviews

View more information

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Getting married on 09/19/2022

Amazing!!!

She is fantastic. She played off of our comforts and embraced our personalities. The pictures came out AMAZING and we will definitely use her again!
  • Alex
    Alex C. Married on 07/03/2021

She Rocked it!

Claudine was excellent! She has such a great eye. I shared my pinterest board with her and she was able to help us recreate some fantastic poses! She hustled so hard for us. I am super thankful we were able to book her!
  • Kelli
    Kelli H. Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible

Claudine is an ABSOLUTE blessing to the photography world. My husband and I met with multiple photographers prior to our wedding, but once we met with Claudine, our decision was easily and quickly made. Her portfolio of photography drew us in, but the love she has for her art and passion for details is what sealed the deal.

Claudine met with me in the weeks prior to our event and had done so much research on our venue (she had to drive quite a distance to our location) and had such great ideas as to posing and locations within the venue that it made the day of flow so greatly. On the day of the event, Claudine was personable, and all of the wedding party and guests complimented on how much fun and focused she was (unlike the classic "stiffness" that seems to come with most wedding photographers). Claudine went above and beyond to capture ALL elements of our day from getting ready, to the actual ceremony, to the portraits, to the reception.

When I received my photographs (with a QUICK turnaround I might add) my husband and I were blown away with the beauty. Claudine truly captured our day; the small moments, the big moments, and most importantly, the FEELINGS we felt on that day. I have received so many compliments from everyone who has seen them, even people I don't even know!

The memories that Claudine captured will forever be cherished. She is truly one-of-a-kind, and her photography is a true art form.
  • Sistina
    Sistina H. Married on 05/16/2021

Bubbly, Fun, and Kind

Claudine shot my post-wedding honeymoon pictures and she did a great job. She was a joy to work with and made the whole shoot fun. I really appreciated being able to choose our final pictures and I’m in love with the outcome! Would recommend her for any couples photo shoot.