Claudine Racine Photography Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

April Married on 04/23/2021

It was perfect

The service was great. They responded in a timely matter from the beginning of me booking with them. They even responded last minute when I wanted to extend the service for another hour. I recommend booking with them. Thanks again for the service my birthday was fun.
    Tw Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Photobooth

I contacted CR Photography the day before my wedding. Thank goodness they were available. They quickly collected all the information to personalize my wedding Photobooth. Communication was keen and professional. They arrive on time and the setup was beautiful. Totally match my decor. Most importantly the Photobooth and attendants were enjoyed by my guest. I highly recommend this company if your looking for quality service and product.
    Sandra E. Married on 02/27/2021

Top Quality & Great Service

Wow!! Are the first words that I said when my wedding pictures came in. I loved all of them. This team of photographers helped me tremendously during the journey to my wedding. They put me at ease during their consultations sessions and my engagement session help set me up for success for the big day. On my wedding day, they arrived on time, followed my timeline, captured different angles, and helped to pose the entire bridal party. Oh, The photo booth was a massive hit at the reception, my guests loved it!! overall, I would highly recommend Miki & Claudine!
    Tia Married on 01/02/2021

A Moment to Remember

Claudine and her husband took our engagement photos. I was a little shy at first, but they made me feel so comfortable, they showed me different poses, and they made me laugh. I really enjoyed taking my engagement pictures and I will always remember that day every time I see the photos.

Thank you Claudine Racine Photography!
    Kimberla T. Married on 03/25/2020

Vow Renewal

The photography service that I received was 5 star service. I was very pleased with the quality of my pictures and the turnaround time. Claudine Racine was on time to my vow renewal even though I was late and I must say she provided excellent service.
    Brittany Married on 07/07/2019

Best Decision Ever!

I initially was unaware this company existed until my first booth servicer fell through. Miki and his wife, Claudine, came to my rescue and exceeded my expectations. I booked with them last minute but no one would have ever noticed. Their customer service and communication leading up to the event was impeccable. Their photo booth made my wedding that much better and they ensured all of my guests had a great time. I highly recommend this amazing company for all of your photography and photo booth needs. Book now!