Claudia Tauro Events Reviews

Claudia Tauro Events 6
Claudia Tauro Events 7

Kiara Barrett · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Coordinator Month Before & Day of

My spouse and I used Claudia for our winter wedding at the end of December. We found her through some of the work she does on the North Shore, and had an incredible experience. At first, we weren’t sure we even needed a wedding coordinator (I’m a little Type-A), but we decided that although we do can most of the longer term planning, as we got closer to the date the amount of details that were necessary to track were getting overwhelming. We hired Claudia and scheduled our first in-person meeting. She was patient and calm, and asked the questions about our theme, décor, venue, plan, etc. She got ramped up on the basics, and then attended our meeting with the party rental place and caterer to make sure we were asking the right questions and getting what we needed. She brought a significant amount of experience to the table, and was able to give advice and recommendations on how to use the venue, where to set-up the DJ, guest lists, etc. We had no idea about a lot of the things, and she was able to give good direction.

She laid out all of the information she needed from us, and I sent her the contact info for my vendors, plans, etc. so she could manage the timeline and make sure everything ran smoothly. She was responsive via email (my preferred contact medium), regularly checking in to make sure we were good. She coordinated all of the ‘backend” logistics for the vendors without me having to be involved, which made the day of seamless. If we did not have Claudia running the show at our wedding it would not have been nearly as spectacular as it was. She was able to coordinate all the vendors some of whom were not the easiest to deal with. Here are only a fraction of the things she did the day of: coordinated vendor arrival and location, supervising of décor set-up and floor set-up, running interference with our pain in the butt caterer, making sure the bridal party was behaving 😊, supporting the other vendors (e.g. photographer, videographer) so that everyone was there best, paying the vendors, and making sure the day was amazing.

She had the grace and poise the keep it all moving along while we celebrated our big day. Claudia was a wizard and made magic happen. If you are lucky enough to have her help with your wedding your day might just be breathtaking as ours was.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Claudia Tauro Events 8

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2018

Look No Further for Your Wedding Coordinator

My wife and I were nearing our wedding day. We realized that we were juggling too many vendors and tasks. It would not be possible to manage our special day and also enjoy it unless we had help. So we decided to look into a wedding coordinator. We felt our day of and also leading up would require someone to mange all the moving pieces, Allowing us to sit back and enjoy. We found Claudia. Immediately from our first conversation, we felt very good about retaining her. Claudia took control and really helped us make decisions. Her experiences really helped us to decide on key pieces for our days routine. We had no idea how much more we needed to do and coordinate. But Claudia made us feel a lot more relaxed. She was thorough and professional. Also had a personal connection. Claudia managed our vendors. Who also raved about how great she was and made it all go so smoothly. We seamlessly floated through our wedding day. Claudia was there every step of the way. There is no way it would have ran that seamless without her. Claudia is without a doubt the best. I would recommend her for all wedding planning and other events you may have. We have other large events coming and will be reaching out to her. I cannot THANK YOU enough! Mr and now Mrs, Duclos

Sent on 11/10/2018

Manda · Married on 09/22/2018

I seriously cannot sing Claudia's praises enough. She was perfect and I'd recommend her to anyone anywhere. We hired her as our day-of coordinator and she went above and beyond from the beginning, contacting vendors before well before the wedding day to make sure they were all coordinated, helping us fill in the blanks without pushing things on us that we didn't want to do or buy, drafting a minute-by-minute schedule and updating vendors with it, and even finding some extra staff for us the MORNING of our wedding when one of the vendors I booked myself completely fell through.

Not to mention she took my rough vision for how I wanted the decor to look and executed it GORGEOUSLY.

Definitely hire her for your wedding (or any party really).

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Claudia Tauro Events 9
    Claudia Tauro Events 10
    Claudia Tauro Events 11
    Claudia Tauro Events 12
    Claudia Tauro Events 13

Claudia Tauro Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work on your wedding.
    I wish you and Zach all the best!

Maria · Married on 06/23/2018

Claudia,is a pleasure to work with. From the first moment I was impressed with her professionalism and personal touch. I highly recommend her to anyone that is thinking about organizing an even small or big. I can’t wait to work with Claudia again

Sent on 12/25/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/16/2018

Claudia helped us plan and execute our son's high school graduation party. She provided expert knowledge and experience and the party was so well planned that I actually was able to enjoy the event and spend quality time with my son and guests. The planning was seamless and the decorations were so tasteful, beautiful, creative and personal that even two weeks later I am receiving compliments from family and friends. It was a special day that with Claudia's help made my son feel celebrated and cherished.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Carolina · Married on 09/02/2017

Claudia Tauro is a wonderful event planner, she has planned our wedding and my husband’s 50th Birthday party and in both ocassions she did a magnificent job! Everything was well organized, coordinated and beautifully executed. Claudia is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Claudia Tauro Events 21
    Claudia Tauro Events 22
    Claudia Tauro Events 23

GRACE · Married on 03/19/2016

Claudia made our day a perfect one. I would highly recommend her to any couple in the future

Sent on 01/11/2018

Claudia · Married on 10/24/2015

BRAVO FOR CLAUDIA , HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GRACIAS POR TODA TU AYUDA !!!!!!!
    I would like to thank Claudia for her professionalism, well organized and most important her special touch to make everything goes smoothly!!!
    Our ceremony was at the Beach!!! Claudia took care of every detail to make my dream came true!!!!
    Claudia helped us to organize our wedding in only 3 month!! She knew our budget and helped to find what we wanted for our special day , from the venue to the smallest details!!!!!
    The wedding was more that we had expected!!!Everything was perfect the hall, the food, the music and most important the friends and families that shared the moment with us. Thanks to CLaudia everything was perfectly organize!!! IT was a simple, fun and elegant wedding within our budget since Claudia helped us to choose the best for less!!!!!
    Thank you for your unconditional service!!!! Gracias por todo!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Marcel · Married on 06/28/2014

I can only say wonderful things about Claudia's thoughtful and professional process, and excellent skills in planning events. I've had the good fortune of having her plan three very distinct events that I've hosted over the past year, with my son's wedding being the most important and the most recent. Claudia has impeccable taste, unique and elegant ideas, an amazing capacity to listen to what her clients want and creating exactly the type of event one is looking for. She carefully keeps everything from budgets to schedules on track, provides great vendor options and runs a seamless process. The day of the wedding everything was breathtaking and beautiful, reflecting the warmth and feel that the bride and groom wanted. Claudia made the entire process stress-free, as she has done with every event she has done for me, exceeding all expectations! I would recommend her for any important event - from weddings to fundraisers with major donors, and professional events. My experience with Claudia in all these types of events has been magnificent!

Sent on 12/21/2017