33 Reviews for Claudia Giraldo Bridal

Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Shoes (1)
32 Claudia Giraldo Bridal Reviews

Can’t ask for more. Thought my dress experience was a total disaster until I found Claudia. Thank you so much for everything you have done. TOTALLY RECOMEND!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Claudia did an amazing job with my wedding dress alterations!! I had bought my dress at another boutique and they did not do a great job with alterations. Once I contacted Claudia, she quickly assisted and asked to bring in my gown. As she started working on the alterations, she envisioned other things that could be done/added to enhance my dress. Nonetheless, she went above and beyond on perfecting my dress. Claudia, thank you so much for going the extra mile to make my dress all I ever wanted and making me feel like a princess! - Ana María

Profile Picture Philip, 6/2/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress elsewhere and Claudia did my alterations. She has flexible hours and easy to make appointments. Her prices were fair. She did amazing work with my bustles. She was very fair and honest with her suggestions and didn't suggest anything that was not needed. I would highly recommend her for any alterations. Thank you again for making my wedding dress perfect.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 2/17/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Choosing Claudia's for my wedding dress alterations was the best choice I could've made. From my first visit to my last, I was always impressed and so grateful for her and all her staff. My finished dress and veil were absolutely beautiful and unique. She also helped with my daughter's dress, the bridesmaids, and the flower girls' dresses. I will always choose Claudia's for any alterations in the future and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Claudia for helping me make my wedding day special.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so grateful for having Claudia in my area! She is the reason why I didn't give up on my wedding dress - a few weeks after purchasing it, I started disliking the sleeveless part, but she was able to perfectly add sleeves from the leftover hem (something I thought would be extremely risky/difficult because of the scalloped lace) and, gosh, my dress turned out spectacular :) I'm extremely happy with the results and I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture User6052845, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Claudia has such an amazing gift and such passion for what she does. She listened to all of our thoughts and ideas, sketched them down on paper, and turned it into our reality. It was such a pleasure working with her and all of her advice, creativity, and patience. Thank you Claudia for designing and creating our dream wedding dresses. They were absolutely stunning, everything we envisioned and more. She also took the time to be there with us on our wedding day for anything we needed. Our dresses turned out more beautiful than we ever imagined, with jaw dropping reactions at first reveal and several compliments on how incredible our dresses looked and came together. I would highly recommend Claudia if looking for a dress for that special occasion!!

Profile Picture Jennessa, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was searching all over Cape Coral and fort Myers for a seamstress and because of the dress I had, they either charged a minimum of 90 to start or they wouldn't touch my dress because the hemline was so small. I almost gave up hope until I found Claudia's place. I walked in and was greeted with a smile and great customer service. When she told me that it would be no problem and it would be done within the week I almost cried. She is THE best and I wouldn't take my dresses anywhere else!

Profile Picture User7209217, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Claudia is very knowledgeable, and she will put what you imagine on paper and then make it a reality. This is the 2nd dress she has made for me, with the first one being dresses for me and my twin sisters 30th birthdays. She can do anything that you want her too. I gave her things that I wanted to incorporate from 5 different dresses and added so many details that she made into a reality. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have to say how wonderful it was to find a reliable seamstress, very last minute! I had a destination wedding in Florida and was so excited to find a beautiful dress to wear. Unfortunately, I found a seamstress who nearly ruined my day when my last fitting proved to go horribly wrong. The dress was not finished and was just too big still. I had no idea what to do, but I had booked an appointment at Claudia's Bridal to steam my dress after a long plane ride. I called on Monday in a panic that I needed my dress altered and my wedding was on Friday!! I could not believe when she said it would be no problem to fix it that same day. I went in and got fitted Monday, and by Wednesday the alterations were complete! The dress had a lot of beading that had to be reworked and I thought it would never get fixed, a bride's worst nightmare. But Claudia's came to the rescue and I could not have been more happy with the outcome. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it perfect. I cannot thank her enough! She made one happy bride!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diana, 4/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Flower Girls

Claudia did a beautiful job adding sleeves to my dress. I am a plus size bride and she made me look gorgeous!

Profile Picture Lorena, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I bought my wedding dress online and when I received the dress it didn't look exactly they way that I saw it online. I called Claudia Giraldo Bridal and told her about my dress and ask was she able to fix my dress and she yes come in with the dress to my shop and I went and she could fix my dress and even enhance better to my liking. After the dress was complete it was more beautiful than I even imagined it could be. Claudia was a great bridal seamstress and I'm glad I found her on the Internet. I will definitely use her again but this time I will get my dress from her shop instead of going online.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Undergarments

Claudia did an amazing job altering my wedding address, she made sure it was absolutely perfect for my wedding day. I would super satisfied and will continue to recommend her.

Profile Picture shasta, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had to have an alteration done to my mother of the bride's dress, and Claudia has been wonderful. The quality of her service is excellent. She was patient, and flexible. I was very satisfied with her professionalism, the quality of the workmanship she showed, in the alteration of my dress. I wish, that I had known about her services prior to my daughter's wedding, as I would have had my daughter's wedding dress custom made by Claudia. She is that good! Do not hesitate to visit with her, if workmanship and customer service are important to you. I had lots of compliments on my navy/gold gown, and I could not have done it, without Claudia's quality of work and service. Do not hesitate to visit her Del Prado boutique in Cape Coral. It will be all worth it. She is excellent, and she sure delivers, in work, service and style! Marie M. - Cape Coral, Fl.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Claudia was amazing! The changes she made to my dress are gorgeous! She does beautiful work and her prices are very reasonable. I truly loved working with her!

Profile Picture Shalan, 3/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had gone to another dress altering place that was a nightmare and was dirty. I was scared to even put my dress on in there with the conditions I was afraid I'd get it dirty. I had an appointment and they made me sit there and wait for a man getting his dress pants hemmed. I said I though I had an appointment and she said we also have walk ins I was ready to say now you have walk outs too.
I searched the internet after that and Claudia's alterations came up right away I thought it must have been fate.
Claudia took my dress that I wasn't 100% satisfied with and transformed it into something so beautiful and exactly what I was dreaming of. I didn't even tell her what I had in mind and somehow she just knew. I was ready to rent a dress so I could get what I really wanted for my big day. I'm so glad I found her my dress I've had for nearly ten years looks like a designer gown now.
I would recommend Claudia to everyone she is so talented and into every little detail to make your alterations perfect.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Highly recommend Claudia. I had my wedding dress altered by her. I also had her sew in my sash/belt. She did an amazing job and allowed me to come in for a few fittings, even 1 week prior to the wedding. She also makes her own gowns. She is very talented.

Profile Picture User3527061, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was refered to Claudia by my sister whom used her for alterations. She did an absolute amazing job! I couldn't be happier! I didn't get typical sizing alterations, i had her pretty much change the look of my dress. Everything about her and her business was perfect! I even took my fiancés hand mad tux jacket to her because the first tailor that made it had so many flaws. Thank you so much Claudia!!! =)

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Claudia Guraldo is the best! I shopped everywhere for a dress and what I wanted was so hard to find or so expensive. So i drew up something I wanted and began my search to find someone that can design something I drew up. So, I found Claudia on Google and I called her right away. She worked with my schedule, body figure, finances, and over all personality. She made my dress perfect! I could not have been happier with anything/anyone else. I would recommend her to everyone . Thank you so much Claudia, you amazing!

Profile Picture Tia, 8/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I looked everywhere for a wedding dress and couldn't find what i was looking for in any of the bridal shops. I found Claudia online and from the first consultation felt very comfortable that she saw my vision and knew what i wanted. She made me an absolutely beautiful dress that fit me like a glove! She was very easy to work with and i ended up added a couple of elements each time i went to do a fitting and she had no problems accommodating my changes. I LOVE the way my dress came out and the quality and detail of it was amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking to get a one of a kind dress. She loves what she does and it definitely shows in her work!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Claudia is amazing! She made my dress look beautiful and everyone commented on how gorgeous I was. I showed her a picture of my mom's wedding dress and she outdid herself with recreating it! It was everything I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Juliana, 4/14/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Claudia was amazing!!! Unfortunately I had already purchased my dress when I found Claudia, otherwise I would have had her design one for me. But, I was able to use her for alterations of my wedding dress, my sister's bridesmaid dress, my flower girl's dress, and she re-designed my mother's dress. We were all very pleased with her work, her kindness, and her professionalism. She is very affordable, but don't let the price fool you. She is excellent at what she does!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/23/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

She is absolutely amazing!!! I couldn't find a dress I loved anywhere so I went to Claudia and told her what I wanted and she drew it for me on the spot and made it even better than I could have expected. She also made my bridesmaid dresses after I showed her a picture of what I was looking for. My bridesmaids loved the fit, comfort, and style. I also got my veil from her. I had so many complements on my dress and it was different from any dress I've ever seen before. I highly suggest going to Claudia before buying a dress anywhere else. Her prices are better than any bridal store & she makes it to fit you perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was absolutely perfect. She did an amazing job on my alterations and custom made veil. She is very easy to work with and the quality of her work can't be beat.

Profile Picture Jamie, 2/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After trying on wedding dresses at a couple of the "chain" bridal stores in Ft. Myers, I was discouraged. My wedding was in Key West and I didn't want an expensive, full length gown. There was not a good selection of short gowns to try on. After doing some research, I found a picture of the top of one dress, and the bottom of another dress I liked and met with Claudia. She immediately sketched a picture of the final product. The dress was white but had black trim on the top and a black sash around the lower middle. The length was a hi-low cut which was fun for a destination wedding. And, it was very comfortable, not heavy like a lot of the dresses I tried on. After 3 or 4 fittings the dress turned out beautifully and everyone loved the originality of the dress! Claudia went above and beyond to make the dress of my dreams! I would highly recommend Claudia!

View Vendor Response