Claudia Giraldo Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Cindi
    Cindi R. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A beautiful bridal boutique with ingenious ways to get the full picture!

Claudia and Claudia were so easy to work with, a beautiful selection of dresses and excellent seamstress work! I visited almost every bridal boutique from Port Charlotte to Bonita and this was hands down the best of them all. From the warm welcome of Champagne and cozy sofas and the gorgeous selection of gowns neatly displayed to the ingenious video cameras to see your every angle, my girls and I were pampered all the way through. Thank you both for being a part of my special day!
    #cindianddougonenightonly

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you very much Cindi, you look AMAZING!!
    It was a pleasure working with you, and we are so honor that you had chosen us to take part of your special day.
    Thank you again!
  • I
    Ingrid R. Married on 04/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream dress became a reality

Claudia helped me bring my wedding dress to life. I tried on a dress that I liked but did not love. I told Claudia all of the changes that I wanted to make to the dress and she made them all happen. I pretty much ended up combining 3 dresses into 1 and Claudia never said no to any of my requests. If you want someone who will listen to you and make your vision come to life Claudia is the right person for you. Everyone at the wedding LOVED my beautiful dress!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 12/07/2019

Fit me like a glove

Claudia is an amazing seamstress and dress designer. I didn't buy my dress from her, but her professionalism and smiling staff made me choose her for my dress alterations. She knows how to make you look beautiful in your gown! I am even going to have her repair, do stain removal and preserve my dress. Worth every penny!

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Amanda, thank you very much for allowing me to work on your gown, and help you feel amazing on your special day.
    Kayla Married on 05/18/2019

Strongly Recommend

Claudia has been amazing!! She was very helpful and super accommodating with my schedule! I was only in town for a limited time for the holidays and she had me come in for multiple fittings. She definitely goes above and beyond... from the moment I met her I knew my dress was in good hands!
    Kristina C. Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision ever

Claudia went above and beyond. My daughter was only in town for a short time and Claudia made sure her dress was perfect while she was here. She did 3 fittings in one week, and even help me to find the perfect dress and shoes too. She gives such attention to detail. She is flexible and fair. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
  • elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 02/16/2019

Best bridal shop!

Claudia is extremely professional, great at paying attention to detail. loving and makes sure everything looks great!
    My husband and son looked incredibly amazing! my daughter and my dress had to be altered and she added details on it. I loved how amazing we all looked in the most important day of our lives. If you want to look amazing please visit Claudia! she also has the best shoes!
    Amy Married on 02/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Come here before big names!

Claudia and her amazing team were absolutely phenomenal! From the very first meeting, I knew that this was the shop for me. Not only did I find my dream dress here, my mom and bridesmaids got their dresses altered here and they looks gorgeous! I would would 100% recommend that you stop in and see her and her team to put you in a dress that was meant for you!

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you Amy. We are so happy you found your wedding dress with us, you look gorgeous! It was truly a pleasure working with you, your mom and your bridesmaids.
    Adriana N. Married on 11/10/2018

Everything I Dreamed of.

My Mom told me about a new bridal store in our town called Claudia Giraldo Bridal. We made an appointment to see Claudia. I showed her a couple of samples of what I was looking for. It took her about 15 minutes to pencil sketch out the front and back of the dress. I was impressed by her professional knowledge. We selected all the fabric, lace and beading and all the try on's that made the dress perfect for my wedding day. My dress was everything I dreamed of. I would recommend her store to all my family and friends. She really made my dream come true.

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana, it was truly a pleasure making your wedding dress. You look absolutely beautiful!
    Erin Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So thankful to find Claudia’s! She took my measurements and altered a bride’s maids dress for an out of state wedding.
    Natasha Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Can’t ask for more. Thought my dress experience was a total disaster until I found Claudia. Thank you so much for everything you have done. TOTALLY RECOMEND!!
    Philip Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Claudia did an amazing job with my wedding dress alterations!! I had bought my dress at another boutique and they did not do a great job with alterations. Once I contacted Claudia, she quickly assisted and asked to bring in my gown. As she started working on the alterations, she envisioned other things that could be done/added to enhance my dress. Nonetheless, she went above and beyond on perfecting my dress. Claudia, thank you so much for going the extra mile to make my dress all I ever wanted and making me feel like a princess! - Ana María
    Jennifer Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I bought my wedding dress elsewhere and Claudia did my alterations. She has flexible hours and easy to make appointments. Her prices were fair. She did amazing work with my bustles. She was very fair and honest with her suggestions and didn't suggest anything that was not needed. I would highly recommend her for any alterations. Thank you again for making my wedding dress perfect.
    Danielle Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Claudia's for my wedding dress alterations was the best choice I could've made. From my first visit to my last, I was always impressed and so grateful for her and all her staff. My finished dress and veil were absolutely beautiful and unique. She also helped with my daughter's dress, the bridesmaids, and the flower girls' dresses. I will always choose Claudia's for any alterations in the future and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Claudia for helping me make my wedding day special.
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 09/03/2017

Quinceañero

Claudia and her staff were amazing. She was able to alter the dress to fit my daughter’s wishes. It was beautiful and a perfect
    Sandra Married on 04/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so grateful for having Claudia in my area! She is the reason why I didn't give up on my wedding dress - a few weeks after purchasing it, I started disliking the sleeveless part, but she was able to perfectly add sleeves from the leftover hem (something I thought would be extremely risky/difficult because of the scalloped lace) and, gosh, my dress turned out spectacular :) I'm extremely happy with the results and I highly recommend her services.
    Jennessa Married on 11/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Claudia has such an amazing gift and such passion for what she does. She listened to all of our thoughts and ideas, sketched them down on paper, and turned it into our reality. It was such a pleasure working with her and all of her advice, creativity, and patience. Thank you Claudia for designing and creating our dream wedding dresses. They were absolutely stunning, everything we envisioned and more. She also took the time to be there with us on our wedding day for anything we needed. Our dresses turned out more beautiful than we ever imagined, with jaw dropping reactions at first reveal and several compliments on how incredible our dresses looked and came together. I would highly recommend Claudia if looking for a dress for that special occasion!!
  • User2770056 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was searching all over Cape Coral and fort Myers for a seamstress and because of the dress I had, they either charged a minimum of 90 to start or they wouldn't touch my dress because the hemline was so small. I almost gave up hope until I found Claudia's place. I walked in and was greeted with a smile and great customer service. When she told me that it would be no problem and it would be done within the week I almost cried. She is THE best and I wouldn't take my dresses anywhere else!
  • User2338955 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Claudia is very knowledgeable, and she will put what you imagine on paper and then make it a reality. This is the 2nd dress she has made for me, with the first one being dresses for me and my twin sisters 30th birthdays. She can do anything that you want her too. I gave her things that I wanted to incorporate from 5 different dresses and added so many details that she made into a reality. I can't wait to see the finished product.
  • Diana & Reggie
    Diana Married on 04/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have to say how wonderful it was to find a reliable seamstress, very last minute! I had a destination wedding in Florida and was so excited to find a beautiful dress to wear. Unfortunately, I found a seamstress who nearly ruined my day when my last fitting proved to go horribly wrong. The dress was not finished and was just too big still. I had no idea what to do, but I had booked an appointment at Claudia's Bridal to steam my dress after a long plane ride. I called on Monday in a panic that I needed my dress altered and my wedding was on Friday!! I could not believe when she said it would be no problem to fix it that same day. I went in and got fitted Monday, and by Wednesday the alterations were complete! The dress had a lot of beading that had to be reworked and I thought it would never get fixed, a bride's worst nightmare. But Claudia's came to the rescue and I could not have been more happy with the outcome. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it perfect. I cannot thank her enough! She made one happy bride!!

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to help you.
    Lorena Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Claudia did a beautiful job adding sleeves to my dress. I am a plus size bride and she made me look gorgeous!
    Victoria Married on 10/01/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I bought my wedding dress online and when I received the dress it didn't look exactly they way that I saw it online. I called Claudia Giraldo Bridal and told her about my dress and ask was she able to fix my dress and she yes come in with the dress to my shop and I went and she could fix my dress and even enhance better to my liking. After the dress was complete it was more beautiful than I even imagined it could be. Claudia was a great bridal seamstress and I'm glad I found her on the Internet. I will definitely use her again but this time I will get my dress from her shop instead of going online.

Shasta Married on 09/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Claudia did an amazing job altering my wedding address, she made sure it was absolutely perfect for my wedding day. I would super satisfied and will continue to recommend her.
    Marie Married on 05/02/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had to have an alteration done to my mother of the bride's dress, and Claudia has been wonderful. The quality of her service is excellent. She was patient, and flexible. I was very satisfied with her professionalism, the quality of the workmanship she showed, in the alteration of my dress. I wish, that I had known about her services prior to my daughter's wedding, as I would have had my daughter's wedding dress custom made by Claudia. She is that good! Do not hesitate to visit with her, if workmanship and customer service are important to you. I had lots of compliments on my navy/gold gown, and I could not have done it, without Claudia's quality of work and service. Do not hesitate to visit her Del Prado boutique in Cape Coral. It will be all worth it. She is excellent, and she sure delivers, in work, service and style! Marie M. - Cape Coral, Fl.
  • User2064582 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Claudia was amazing! The changes she made to my dress are gorgeous! She does beautiful work and her prices are very reasonable. I truly loved working with her!
illustration stars