Claudia Giraldo Bridal Reviews

Claudia Giraldo Bridal 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Hildeman · Married on 07/12/2019

Fit me like a glove

Claudia is an amazing seamstress and dress designer. I didn't buy my dress from her, but her professionalism and smiling staff made me choose her for my dress alterations. She knows how to make you look beautiful in your gown! I am even going to have her repair, do stain removal and preserve my dress. Worth every penny!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Amanda, thank you very much for allowing me to work on your gown, and help you feel amazing on your special day.
  • Kristina

Kristina Cintron · Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision ever

Claudia went above and beyond. My daughter was only in town for a short time and Claudia made sure her dress was perfect while she was here. She did 3 fittings in one week, and even help me to find the perfect dress and shoes too. She gives such attention to detail. She is flexible and fair. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Strongly Recommend

Claudia has been amazing!! She was very helpful and super accommodating with my schedule! I was only in town for a limited time for the holidays and she had me come in for multiple fittings. She definitely goes above and beyond... from the moment I met her I knew my dress was in good hands!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

Best bridal shop!

Claudia is extremely professional, great at paying attention to detail. loving and makes sure everything looks great!
    My husband and son looked incredibly amazing! my daughter and my dress had to be altered and she added details on it. I loved how amazing we all looked in the most important day of our lives. If you want to look amazing please visit Claudia! she also has the best shoes!

Claudia Giraldo Bridal 6
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Amy · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing! Come here before big names!

Claudia and her amazing team were absolutely phenomenal! From the very first meeting, I knew that this was the shop for me. Not only did I find my dream dress here, my mom and bridesmaids got their dresses altered here and they looks gorgeous! I would would 100% recommend that you stop in and see her and her team to put you in a dress that was meant for you!

Claudia Giraldo Bridal 7
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 8
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 9
    Sent on 05/04/2019

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you Amy. We are so happy you found your wedding dress with us, you look gorgeous! It was truly a pleasure working with you, your mom and your bridesmaids.

Adriana Navarro · Married on 11/10/2018

Everything I Dreamed of.

My Mom told me about a new bridal store in our town called Claudia Giraldo Bridal. We made an appointment to see Claudia. I showed her a couple of samples of what I was looking for. It took her about 15 minutes to pencil sketch out the front and back of the dress. I was impressed by her professional knowledge. We selected all the fabric, lace and beading and all the try on's that made the dress perfect for my wedding day. My dress was everything I dreamed of. I would recommend her store to all my family and friends. She really made my dream come true.

Claudia Giraldo Bridal 10
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 11
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 12
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana, it was truly a pleasure making your wedding dress. You look absolutely beautiful!

Erin · Married on 10/12/2018

So thankful to find Claudia’s! She took my measurements and altered a bride’s maids dress for an out of state wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Natasha · Married on 07/21/2018

Can’t ask for more. Thought my dress experience was a total disaster until I found Claudia. Thank you so much for everything you have done. TOTALLY RECOMEND!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Philip · Married on 06/02/2018

Claudia did an amazing job with my wedding dress alterations!! I had bought my dress at another boutique and they did not do a great job with alterations. Once I contacted Claudia, she quickly assisted and asked to bring in my gown. As she started working on the alterations, she envisioned other things that could be done/added to enhance my dress. Nonetheless, she went above and beyond on perfecting my dress. Claudia, thank you so much for going the extra mile to make my dress all I ever wanted and making me feel like a princess! - Ana María

Sent on 07/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

I bought my wedding dress elsewhere and Claudia did my alterations. She has flexible hours and easy to make appointments. Her prices were fair. She did amazing work with my bustles. She was very fair and honest with her suggestions and didn't suggest anything that was not needed. I would highly recommend her for any alterations. Thank you again for making my wedding dress perfect.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Choosing Claudia's for my wedding dress alterations was the best choice I could've made. From my first visit to my last, I was always impressed and so grateful for her and all her staff. My finished dress and veil were absolutely beautiful and unique. She also helped with my daughter's dress, the bridesmaids, and the flower girls' dresses. I will always choose Claudia's for any alterations in the future and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Claudia for helping me make my wedding day special.

Claudia Giraldo Bridal 13
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 14
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 15
    Claudia Giraldo Bridal 16
    Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 09/03/2017

Quinceañero

Claudia and her staff were amazing. She was able to alter the dress to fit my daughter’s wishes. It was beautiful and a perfect

Claudia Giraldo Bridal 17
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2017

I am so grateful for having Claudia in my area! She is the reason why I didn't give up on my wedding dress - a few weeks after purchasing it, I started disliking the sleeveless part, but she was able to perfectly add sleeves from the leftover hem (something I thought would be extremely risky/difficult because of the scalloped lace) and, gosh, my dress turned out spectacular :) I'm extremely happy with the results and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jennessa · Married on 11/20/2016

Claudia has such an amazing gift and such passion for what she does. She listened to all of our thoughts and ideas, sketched them down on paper, and turned it into our reality. It was such a pleasure working with her and all of her advice, creativity, and patience. Thank you Claudia for designing and creating our dream wedding dresses. They were absolutely stunning, everything we envisioned and more. She also took the time to be there with us on our wedding day for anything we needed. Our dresses turned out more beautiful than we ever imagined, with jaw dropping reactions at first reveal and several compliments on how incredible our dresses looked and came together. I would highly recommend Claudia if looking for a dress for that special occasion!!

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • User7209217 · 2+ years ago

I was searching all over Cape Coral and fort Myers for a seamstress and because of the dress I had, they either charged a minimum of 90 to start or they wouldn't touch my dress because the hemline was so small. I almost gave up hope until I found Claudia's place. I walked in and was greeted with a smile and great customer service. When she told me that it would be no problem and it would be done within the week I almost cried. She is THE best and I wouldn't take my dresses anywhere else!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Claudia is very knowledgeable, and she will put what you imagine on paper and then make it a reality. This is the 2nd dress she has made for me, with the first one being dresses for me and my twin sisters 30th birthdays. She can do anything that you want her too. I gave her things that I wanted to incorporate from 5 different dresses and added so many details that she made into a reality. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Diana & Reggie

Diana · Married on 04/08/2016

I have to say how wonderful it was to find a reliable seamstress, very last minute! I had a destination wedding in Florida and was so excited to find a beautiful dress to wear. Unfortunately, I found a seamstress who nearly ruined my day when my last fitting proved to go horribly wrong. The dress was not finished and was just too big still. I had no idea what to do, but I had booked an appointment at Claudia's Bridal to steam my dress after a long plane ride. I called on Monday in a panic that I needed my dress altered and my wedding was on Friday!! I could not believe when she said it would be no problem to fix it that same day. I went in and got fitted Monday, and by Wednesday the alterations were complete! The dress had a lot of beading that had to be reworked and I thought it would never get fixed, a bride's worst nightmare. But Claudia's came to the rescue and I could not have been more happy with the outcome. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it perfect. I cannot thank her enough! She made one happy bride!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Claudia Giraldo Bridal's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to help you.

Lorena · Married on 11/07/2015

Claudia did a beautiful job adding sleeves to my dress. I am a plus size bride and she made me look gorgeous!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2015

I bought my wedding dress online and when I received the dress it didn't look exactly they way that I saw it online. I called Claudia Giraldo Bridal and told her about my dress and ask was she able to fix my dress and she yes come in with the dress to my shop and I went and she could fix my dress and even enhance better to my liking. After the dress was complete it was more beautiful than I even imagined it could be. Claudia was a great bridal seamstress and I'm glad I found her on the Internet. I will definitely use her again but this time I will get my dress from her shop instead of going online.

Sent on 11/16/2015

shasta · Married on 09/18/2015

Claudia did an amazing job altering my wedding address, she made sure it was absolutely perfect for my wedding day. I would super satisfied and will continue to recommend her.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Marie · Married on 05/02/2015

I had to have an alteration done to my mother of the bride's dress, and Claudia has been wonderful. The quality of her service is excellent. She was patient, and flexible. I was very satisfied with her professionalism, the quality of the workmanship she showed, in the alteration of my dress. I wish, that I had known about her services prior to my daughter's wedding, as I would have had my daughter's wedding dress custom made by Claudia. She is that good! Do not hesitate to visit with her, if workmanship and customer service are important to you. I had lots of compliments on my navy/gold gown, and I could not have done it, without Claudia's quality of work and service. Do not hesitate to visit her Del Prado boutique in Cape Coral. It will be all worth it. She is excellent, and she sure delivers, in work, service and style! Marie M. - Cape Coral, Fl.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Claudia was amazing! The changes she made to my dress are gorgeous! She does beautiful work and her prices are very reasonable. I truly loved working with her!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Rebecca · Married on 02/07/2015

I had gone to another dress altering place that was a nightmare and was dirty. I was scared to even put my dress on in there with the conditions I was afraid I'd get it dirty. I had an appointment and they made me sit there and wait for a man getting his dress pants hemmed. I said I though I had an appointment and she said we also have walk ins I was ready to say now you have walk outs too.
    I searched the internet after that and Claudia's alterations came up right away I thought it must have been fate.
    Claudia took my dress that I wasn't 100% satisfied with and transformed it into something so beautiful and exactly what I was dreaming of. I didn't even tell her what I had in mind and somehow she just knew. I was ready to rent a dress so I could get what I really wanted for my big day. I'm so glad I found her my dress I've had for nearly ten years looks like a designer gown now.
    I would recommend Claudia to everyone she is so talented and into every little detail to make your alterations perfect.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sharifa · Married on 02/07/2015

Claudia was AMAZING!! Not only did she make an original dress, from scratch, in 4 months, but she also altered the entire bridal party days before the big day. At the last minute, literally hours before the wedding, a bridesmaid pulled out, and she was able to alter that same dress, a size 24, into a size 8,to fit another person. Hours before the wedding! She is a very kind person to do business with and she will create your dream dress and do it with good quality!

Claudia takes so much pride in her work that she came to the hotel room the day of the wedding to make sure the dress was put on correctly, came tot he reception to make sure the dress was bustled correctly, and did not leave before helping me change into my cocktail hour dress.

If I ever need a dress for a special event, I will not go to anyone else besides Claudia. She is very talented, and not only makes dresses, but makes, ties, bow ties, vests, veils, etc.

It is because of her that I looked gorgeous on my special day. Thanks, Claudia!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Highly recommend Claudia. I had my wedding dress altered by her. I also had her sew in my sash/belt. She did an amazing job and allowed me to come in for a few fittings, even 1 week prior to the wedding. She also makes her own gowns. She is very talented.

Sent on 11/10/2014