Claudette Montero Photo + Cinematography Reviews

39 | Toa Baja, PR

39 Reviews for Claudette Montero Photo + Cinematography

Cynthia Diaz · Married on 08/02/2019

Very patient and smooth !

Claudette and her team were beyond amazing , attentive, patient and sweet. My husband is very timid and camera shy but she managed to patiently guide us into taking great shots. She made my wedding day go smooth and is beyond talented. She never made us step out of our comfort zone but still pushed us to get what we paid for. Her team was respectful and worked very hard to exceed our expectations.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Megan Campbell · Married on 12/08/2018

She's the best!

Consider yourself lucky if she happens to be open for your date! Hunting for good photography is something I have to do at my job as an Art Director and when it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding in NY, I needed someone with an artístic style and intuition for the candids. Her portfolio jumped out right away. Thank you so much Claudette!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Grace S · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing❣️❣️❣️

My brother-in-law is a professional photographer and recommended Claudette and her team to us. She said that if she knew Claudette when she got married, she would have been the person she hired since she is the best there... and she was absolutely right.

The complements we received on her work from friends and family was unbelievable!! We are so happy with our pictures and film!! Thanks Claudette!!!

Sent on 12/25/2018

MJ · Married on 08/17/2018

We loved working with Claudette for our wedding. She’s incredibly talented, full of positive energy, very responsive and service oriented. We would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Mills · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic!

Working with Claudette and André was fantastic! One of the best photographers in the business. The whole experience was super seamless and stress free. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone else!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Morgan · Married on 02/10/2018

I don't even know how to begin describing how exceptional, how talented, and how wonderful Claudette is - words simply cannot do her justice. I am completely in LOVE with our photos and wedding films (specially the aerial views taken with the drone). My husband and I both feel so honored to have been able to work with Claudette and to have had her a part of our day!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kristin · Married on 02/04/2018

Hiring Alucinarte Films was the BEST decision I made in the whole wedding planning process! They exceeded all my expectations and I thank that I discovered them. Working with Claudette was so enjoyable and I fell in love with her personality and style from our very first phone call. The pictures and film makes you feel like you're experiencing your wedding all over again! All I can say is- check out their work and you'll be speechless at how talented they are. They truly are the best. We recommend them as highly as possible.

Sent on 05/04/2018

sancheztini · Married on 04/11/2015

Claudette and her team did an amazing job! The photos were gorgeous and she sent them ahead of the deadline laid out in the contract. They were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Mrs.Nevarez

Ibis · Married on 03/14/2015

Claudette is the BEST photographer I have ever come across. She takes pictures I have never seen before. Such beauty and she always gets the best locations. I had Claudette for both my engagement and wedding pictures and her videography team for my wedding. I barely noticed she was there. She was always so patient and calm and made the whole experience so stress free for me and my husband. I recommend her to EVERYONE!!!!!! My husband and I just got married last week in Puerto Rico and she flew over with no problems. Not only is she a great photographer but a beautiful human being. She knows what she is doing and has so much passion for it. The COOLEST part is her team used a Quadcopter (a video camera on a mini helicopter) that flew above us at the beach capturing us in a birds eye view. I've never seen this before and loved that it was all for us :)

Sent on 03/22/2015
  • U

Uwayemen · Married on 08/16/2014

We just love Claudette and her team. She and her husband are so professional. Our pictures are beyond beautiful! I actually want her to be our family photographer; if she has time to spare. We love you Claudette and Andre! Thanks for capturing our wedding (August 16th, 2014, San Juan, PR).

Sent on 09/23/2014

Amy · Married on 08/04/2014

Claudette is AMAZING!!! We are so happy to have had the good luck to find her to photograph our destination wedding at W retreat and spa! She is unbelievably talented - an artist! We love our pictures! She was such a pleasure to have around - so calming and almost angelic. She took avant guard shots which we love! Not run of the mill stuff. We had a tropical storm the day of our wedding and she was so flexible to move to the following day. She's fantastic!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Amaris · Married on 04/26/2014

Claudette and her team are AMAZING! Very professional, hard-working, friendly, talented, reliable, creative, perfectionist, and knowledgeable. Many guests approached us to comment on their outstanding work at the wedding, and of course they hadn't even seen the pictures or film yet! My wedding went by so fast that, a few days later, I felt like I couldn't remember particular moments, which were important for me. When I saw the pictures, I could relive each moment of my wedding. It wasn't until then that I felt that they actually happened and that I was there. I was most impressed by the fact that Claudette captured expressions from myself and my loved ones (particularly my parents) that I had never seen before. With her work, she allowed me to enjoy my wedding from a totally different perspective. The best part is that I feel the same excitement every time I go through the pictures. Her services were one of the best investments we made for one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 07/03/2014

SOLE · Married on 03/22/2014

Claudette is amazing! She has a great, creative eye to capture the perfect moment. Her team is professional and you barely notice them still being able to get all perfect shots. I can't explain how beautiful the wedding pictures came out. The colors, the angles, you can live the moment again through every picture. She sent us 5 days later a website with some preview photos while the rest are done. Talk about promptness and keeping her customers happy not only before and during but also after the great event. She's amazingly sweet as well! Don't hesitate! She's the one to make your day a living memory!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Linette · Married on 02/08/2014

When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I looked at the reviews on WeddingWire. That's how I found Claudette Montero, and I'm so glad I did! So now I want to write a review and help future brides. I decided to email Claudette after I saw her website and loved her work. I really liked that if you book her company Alucinarte Films you can also get your wedding video as one of the package offers. Claudette was responsible and easily accessible by phone or email. She even recommended my hair and makeup stylist (which was a great choice too). On my wedding day she kept me calm through the inevitable stress of that day. She has a great vision for unique photo opportunities, and our pictures are amazing!!! All the details in the photos are beautiful! Also, we got our photo gallery sooner than expected. I highly recommend Claudette and Alucinarte Films!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Leire · Married on 01/04/2014

Amazing to work with and what talent! I never knew I could look like such a rockstar! Thanks to Claudette I have my wedding beautifully documented.
    I am very impressed by the service, flexibility, professionalism, and quality of Claudette's work. You can definitely call me a happy customer.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Desiree · Married on 11/30/2013

There is only one way to describe Claudette, she is simply the BEST. A good friend recommended her and, after going through her website and looking at her portfolio, I knew she had to be my wedding photographer. I love how different and innovative she is, how she beautifully captures those moments you never want to forget. She quickly understood my vision for the wedding and there is no doubt that it reflects on her work. I can't get over how beautiful my wedding pictures are- they make me relive my wedding day every time I look at them. She is super sweet and easy to work with- exactly the type pf person you want around you on that special (and nerve-racking!) day. If you are looking for a photographer who not only won't disappoint you, but will exceed your expectations, you want Claudette and her awesome team.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Claudette did both our engagement session and wedding and my husband and I could not be more pleased with our photos. I don't consider myself to be photogenic, but Claudette helped me feel comfortable in front of the camera. We really wanted a timeless quality in our photos and Claudette captured that perfectly. Thank you for everything you did for us! I would highly recommend Claudette and Alucinarte looking for only the most perfect wedding photos :)

Sent on 12/12/2013

Jenniffer · Married on 07/21/2013

Loved Claudette's work, she was super friendly, helpful, and creative. I am super happy with the outcome, the photos are exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Patricia · Married on 07/06/2013

Very good service. Excellent team.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Genesis · Married on 05/25/2013

Dear Claudette,

I cannot believe 5 months has passed by since my daughter's wedding and I'm wondering why has taken me so long to write you this note.

My memory went back to that incredible day as soon I saw all the photos you sent us to preview. What extraordinary work you did! I was captivated by the images and how well you captured all the essence of the wedding. The day was far from perfect but you did everything so transparent for us and considering all the issues and limitations you encountered I have to take my hat off and wholehearted congratulate you.

Fantastic is the only word that can describe your work of art! There is finesse, and an artistic instinct coming from you that is difficult to describe. You knew exactly what to capture from this significant moment in the life of proud parents like us! All accolades and recognition you have received are well deserved. Thank you so much for allowing us to give our only daughter the perfect memories for years to come.

Once again Thank you for your hard work and professionalism.

Very Truly yours,

Brenda Valentin

Sent on 10/29/2013

Dear Claudette,

I cannot believe 5 months has passed by since Nassdja's wedding and I'm wondering why has taken me so long to write you this note.

Once again Thank you for your hard work and professionalism.

Very Truly yours,

Brenda Valentin -Mother of the Bride

Sent on 10/29/2013

BEST DECISION EVER!!! We could not be happier with Alucinarte Films and Claudette Montero. There are so many many great things to say! When I was planning my wedding the most important thing in my planning list was the photographer. We had seen her galleries online and were very impressed. We adore our photos and are so happy we worked with such a talented photographer. I would highly recommend Claudette to anyone. She really knows how to capture the perfect moments and the emotions of the big day. To say the least our pictures are absolutely breathtaking. We are in love with our pictures as are many of our guests. I hope this review was helpful. Serioulsy, this is a once in a lifetime experience don't settle for less.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Nereida · Married on 03/01/2013

We decided to get married in Puerto Rico never been to the area I told my coordinator you have done hundreds of wedding therefore who would you choose for your wedding to do videography. Without a doubt she said Alucinarte film they are the best in the industry! Claudette is so professional and courteous always answered all my calls and emails immediately. During the ceremony and reception she captured every single detail and true emotions. She is a true angel, with so much talent and dedication to her work that there is no surprise that all the professionals in the wedding industry rave about her. Don't hesitate or look further if you want to capture your dream wedding then book Claudette/Alucinarte Films now.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Deb · Married on 01/25/2013

We just had our destination wedding a few weeks ago in Puerto Rico and Claudette has already edited the photos for us to enjoy with our friends and family. Planning a destination wedding in PR from NYC was stressful enough but due to unforeseen circumstances, we were scrambling for a photographer at the last minute and were so lucky to have found Claudette.

Her work speaks for itself but I just wanted to say that she exceeded our expectations. Everyone has been raving about the photographs and we can't wait to see our final album. I highly recommend Alucinarte to anyone who is particular about photography and wants someone who will do a superb job.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Barbara · Married on 11/03/2012

Claudette and alucinarte films are as professional as it gets! She really captures the moments! Great quality in the pictures and great customer service. I strongly recommend their services. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/19/2013